Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,750 members, 7,813,461 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

There Will Be Bloodshed In 2015 If President Jonathan Runs- Junaid Mohammed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Will Be Bloodshed In 2015 If President Jonathan Runs- Junaid Mohammed (5117 Views)

2015: There Will Be Bloodshed, If Jonathan Runs Warns Junaid Mohammed / There Will Be Bloodshed If Jonathan Loses In 2015 - Asari Dokubo / North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Will Be Bloodshed In 2015 If President Jonathan Runs- Junaid Mohammed by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 01, 2013
sincerenigerian: Junaid is threatening violence as Asari Dokuboh has been doing since GEJ came to power.

There is nothing Junaid said that hasn't been said by Alhaji Mujahid Asari Dokuboh.
the difference between them is that they always carry their threat out
Re: There Will Be Bloodshed In 2015 If President Jonathan Runs- Junaid Mohammed by fabulous4u: 8:47am On Dec 01, 2013
who the hell is this satanic looking almajiri to call the president a nincompoop and threaten him with bloodshed if he decides to run.
I can't wait for 2015 to prove to these half baked creatures that they don't have monopoly of violence. they shouldn't forget in a hurry what militants did to yaradua that made him beg for peace,this militants are just a fraction of southerners.
let them bring it on,we are waiting
if anybody tells me that Muslims are not terrorist then that person will incur my wrath cos so far it has been Muslims that have been threatening bloodshed and carrying it out
bunch of clownish psychos ,you will not live to tell the story of what happened to you if you dare to carryout your threats

1 Like

Re: There Will Be Bloodshed In 2015 If President Jonathan Runs- Junaid Mohammed by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 01, 2013
SLIDE waxie: cheesy cheesy is it ur imaginary numbers in population at the east that will deliver the votes for the whole naija? grin grin

And u shld advice ur bros to leave the north because arming urself against the majority is not an option. Unless u wan start another theory of 'igbos bulit the north. We own 80% of the north. If war starts, we will wipe them off' grin grin grin
shut up u think yorubas no plenty for kd hia dem full jos and even kano sef ode
Re: There Will Be Bloodshed In 2015 If President Jonathan Runs- Junaid Mohammed by fabulous4u: 8:51am On Dec 01, 2013
fiizznation: yeah ur president is a nincompoop• Who even cares abt ur jonathan in the north? Anyway, 2015 is jst around the corner, and jonathan ll be ruthlessly un-accepted in the north. Unless if they shd move abuja to the south•
foolishness is your birthright

1 Like

Re: There Will Be Bloodshed In 2015 If President Jonathan Runs- Junaid Mohammed by fiizznation: 8:53am On Dec 01, 2013

1 Like

Re: There Will Be Bloodshed In 2015 If President Jonathan Runs- Junaid Mohammed by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 01, 2013
during 2015 all hausas living in the east especially awka we shall throw u all into river niger grin
Re: There Will Be Bloodshed In 2015 If President Jonathan Runs- Junaid Mohammed by fabulous4u: 8:58am On Dec 01, 2013
fiizznation: grin e-warrior. Am even pissing in my pants
see this compound fool and waste of economic space o
even a ret.ard and societal reject prays not to be like you
Re: There Will Be Bloodshed In 2015 If President Jonathan Runs- Junaid Mohammed by fiizznation: 9:02am On Dec 01, 2013

2 Likes

Re: There Will Be Bloodshed In 2015 If President Jonathan Runs- Junaid Mohammed by Boll2010: 9:03am On Dec 01, 2013
I can't stop laughing tho!
Re: There Will Be Bloodshed In 2015 If President Jonathan Runs- Junaid Mohammed by funnyx(m): 9:21am On Dec 01, 2013
This Junaid of a man is very clannish, loud and stupeed, every word he utters is all about threat and selfishness. However, I can't blame him, this present administration have always romance militants, crooks and criminals and he knows he need act like one for the government to take him serious. Like Asari like Junaid. ..
Re: There Will Be Bloodshed In 2015 If President Jonathan Runs- Junaid Mohammed by funnyx(m): 9:23am On Dec 01, 2013
frankyychiji: JONATHAN, ARREST JUNAID MOHAMMED NOW!!

Just like he arrested Asari Dokubo undecided
Re: There Will Be Bloodshed In 2015 If President Jonathan Runs- Junaid Mohammed by fabulous4u: 9:32am On Dec 01, 2013
funnyx:

Just like he arrested Asari Dokubo undecided
both of them are Muslims hence they are terrorists
Re: There Will Be Bloodshed In 2015 If President Jonathan Runs- Junaid Mohammed by jmaine: 9:34am On Dec 01, 2013
Quite Interesting . . . . . . sad
Re: There Will Be Bloodshed In 2015 If President Jonathan Runs- Junaid Mohammed by kingbang: 9:47am On Dec 01, 2013
You won't see yorubas on this thread because their masters have spoken! They think we don't know why APC was formed? Thank God my Anambra rejected them! Bunch of hate filled and desperate megalomaniacs!

1 Like

Re: There Will Be Bloodshed In 2015 If President Jonathan Runs- Junaid Mohammed by jmaine: 9:52am On Dec 01, 2013
kingbang: You won't see yorubas on this thread because their masters have spoken! They think we don't know why APC was formed? Thank God my Anambra rejected them! Bunch of hate filled and desperate megalomaniacs!

Bros, not all Yorubas support APC. So kindly do not generalize.

The id1ot called Junaid with his incessant reckless utterances and threats is doing the North more harm than good . . . .

Expecting Asari to hush the fool soonest with his own counter threat. . . .

4 Likes

Re: There Will Be Bloodshed In 2015 If President Jonathan Runs- Junaid Mohammed by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 01, 2013
Interesting times ahead in Nigeria...
Re: There Will Be Bloodshed In 2015 If President Jonathan Runs- Junaid Mohammed by Pangea: 10:08am On Dec 01, 2013
Nigeria has officially been balkanised!
No thanks to GEJ, Dokubo and other characters like this man Junaid,
Let him that have ears, hear the voice of these dangerous time!
To your tents O Israel!
Let not 2015 meet you in the state that is not owned by your tribe.
For those who have the means, at least have Cotonu visa on your passport!
Ogun asotele kinpa aro o!
Re: There Will Be Bloodshed In 2015 If President Jonathan Runs- Junaid Mohammed by JulianBond007: 10:08am On Dec 01, 2013
frankyychiji: JONATHAN, ARREST JUNAID MOHAMMED NOW!!
Why? He should arrest Asari Dokubo first!
Re: There Will Be Bloodshed In 2015 If President Jonathan Runs- Junaid Mohammed by jmaine: 10:11am On Dec 01, 2013
JulianBond007: Why? He should arrest Asari Dokubo first!

Dokubo venom has always been a counter response to people like Junaid who feels consistently reeling out violent threats will make his views noticeable and respected

2 Likes

Re: There Will Be Bloodshed In 2015 If President Jonathan Runs- Junaid Mohammed by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 01, 2013
I am a Niger Delta Biafran first before being Nigerian. And no one has monopoly over violence and bloodshed.

These Boko Haramists should understand that they can throw bombs and Nigeria still moves forward, but in the event that Niger Delta Biafrans decide to throw bombs, all the Oil Fields will be vacated and without Oil Money, the 36 States plus Abuja will cease to receive one Naira allocation, and in the event that there is no money given to any State Governments, there will be total anarchy.

There is only one Region in this country that can throw bombs and Nigeria ceases to exist.

We are Niger Delta Biafrans

10 Likes

Re: There Will Be Bloodshed In 2015 If President Jonathan Runs- Junaid Mohammed by obyrich(m): 10:13am On Dec 01, 2013
ilugunboy: Interesting times ahead in Nigeria...
Is that all you have to say?
Re: There Will Be Bloodshed In 2015 If President Jonathan Runs- Junaid Mohammed by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 01, 2013
obyrich: Is that all you have to say?

Did I say too much or too little...see me see trouble on a Sunday morning oooo undecided
Re: There Will Be Bloodshed In 2015 If President Jonathan Runs- Junaid Mohammed by kingbang: 10:15am On Dec 01, 2013
obyrich: Is that all you have to say?
Of course! He dare not challenge his masters!

2 Likes

Re: There Will Be Bloodshed In 2015 If President Jonathan Runs- Junaid Mohammed by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 01, 2013
kingbang:
Of course! He dare not challenge his masters!

I see you've been let off the hook and you are roaming aimlessly all over the forum to look for fight as usual.. cheesy

If you are not careful...I will send you back as usual...trust me.
Re: There Will Be Bloodshed In 2015 If President Jonathan Runs- Junaid Mohammed by Pangea: 10:20am On Dec 01, 2013
Billyonaire: I am a Niger Delta Biafran first before being Nigerian. And no one has monopoly over violence and bloodshed.

These Boko Haramists should understand that they can throw bombs and Nigeria still moves forward, but in the event that Niger Delta Biafrans decide to throw bombs, all the Oil Fields will be vacated and without Oil Money, the 36 States plus Abuja will cease to receive one Naira allocation, and in the event that there is no money given to any State Governments, there will be total anarchy.

There is only one Region in this country that can throw bombs and Nigeria ceases to exist.

You forgot, Lagos did without your oyel money during the time of the cold war between Obasanjo and Tinubu!
So let no one threaten the west with blowing up oil pipeline.
If Lagos can do it, believe me, others too can.
Ok?

5 Likes

Re: There Will Be Bloodshed In 2015 If President Jonathan Runs- Junaid Mohammed by kingbang: 10:23am On Dec 01, 2013
ilugunboy:

I see you've been let off the hook and you are roaming aimlessly all over the forum to look for fight as usual.. cheesy

If you are not careful...I will send you back as usual...trust me.
Hahahahahahahahaha. Una plan no go work again! But on a serious note, didn't I say the truth? Even junaid the madman asserted that.
Re: There Will Be Bloodshed In 2015 If President Jonathan Runs- Junaid Mohammed by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 01, 2013
Billyonaire: I am a Niger Delta Biafran first before being Nigerian. And no one has monopoly over violence and bloodshed.

Odikwa egwu! Nothing pesin no go read for NL....which one be that in bold again...? grin cheesy
Re: There Will Be Bloodshed In 2015 If President Jonathan Runs- Junaid Mohammed by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 01, 2013
kingbang:
Hahahahahahahahaha. Una plan no go work again! But on a serious note, didn't I say the truth? Even junaid the madman asserted that.

The day you start saying the truth will be the day the British monarch cease to exist.
Re: There Will Be Bloodshed In 2015 If President Jonathan Runs- Junaid Mohammed by VICTORCIZA(m): 10:30am On Dec 01, 2013
We the middle beltans will match the north blood for blood.insha allah.the north will be at the recieving end.NO GEJ.NO NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: There Will Be Bloodshed In 2015 If President Jonathan Runs- Junaid Mohammed by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 01, 2013
Pangea:

You forgot, Lagos did without your oyel money during the time of the cold war between Obasanjo and Tinubu!
So let no one threaten the west with blowing up oil pipeline.
If Lagos can do it, believe me, others too can.
Ok?

Every Yoruba man is considered more brotherly to me than an average Hausa. Stop your childishness. In the event that you bring out your betrayal tendency to fore, I conquer you.
Re: There Will Be Bloodshed In 2015 If President Jonathan Runs- Junaid Mohammed by JulianBond007: 10:32am On Dec 01, 2013
jmaine:

Dokubo venom has always been a counter response to people like Junaid who feels consistently reeling out violent threats will make his views noticeable and respected
ok
Re: There Will Be Bloodshed In 2015 If President Jonathan Runs- Junaid Mohammed by Pangea: 10:39am On Dec 01, 2013
Billyonaire:

Every Yoruba man is considered more brotherly to me than an average Hausa. Stop your childishness. In the event that you bring out your betrayal tendency to fore, I conquer you.

With brothers like your people, the Yorubas don't need enemies again grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Senator Ndume’s PA, Six Others Arrested For Planning To Attack Abuja / Gen Buhari Insults The Sensibility Of Christians With APC Political Pastors / "I Have No Regrets, Buhari Cannot Live Upto 75 Years - Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.