Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,704 members, 7,813,327 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

There Will Be Bloodshed In 2015 If President Jonathan Runs- Junaid Mohammed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Will Be Bloodshed In 2015 If President Jonathan Runs- Junaid Mohammed (5116 Views)

2015: There Will Be Bloodshed, If Jonathan Runs Warns Junaid Mohammed / There Will Be Bloodshed If Jonathan Loses In 2015 - Asari Dokubo / North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Will Be Bloodshed In 2015 If President Jonathan Runs- Junaid Mohammed by HopeAtHand: 10:46am On Dec 01, 2013
Billyonaire: I am a Niger Delta Biafran first before being Nigerian. And no one has monopoly over violence and bloodshed.

These Boko Haramists should understand that they can throw bombs and Nigeria still moves forward, but in the event that Niger Delta Biafrans decide to throw bombs, all the Oil Fields will be vacated and without Oil Money, the 36 States plus Abuja will cease to receive one Naira allocation, and in the event that there is no money given to any State Governments, there will be total anarchy.

There is only one Region in this country that can throw bombs and Nigeria ceases to exist.

We are Niger Delta Biafrans

Niger Delta Biafrans...Holy Mary!

Nothing we no go hear for Nairaland.

4 Likes

Re: There Will Be Bloodshed In 2015 If President Jonathan Runs- Junaid Mohammed by FreeWill01: 10:51am On Dec 01, 2013
Well, junaid not like I'm supporting GEJ, neither are my supporting you freaking northerners ,for all I care you guys would fit in better in Niger or Chad republics. GEJ is more like a lesser evil. undecided

Well, I'm in the south, if GEJ loses there will be curfew in ph, bayelsa and probably warri, then the economy will fall, our daily lives in the south will change etc, but if GEJ wins, there will be violence in the north, then all we have to do is continue with our daily lives and read stories of your deaths on NL. So junaid please don't fail to kill your brothers come 2015, maybe for allowing GEJ win.....because the guy done win already and you know it,that's why you don't even want him running.

1 Like

Re: There Will Be Bloodshed In 2015 If President Jonathan Runs- Junaid Mohammed by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 01, 2013
Pangea:

With brothers like your people, the Yorubas don't need enemies again grin

The same people he has been abusing for eons....some people forget so conveniently.. grin
Re: There Will Be Bloodshed In 2015 If President Jonathan Runs- Junaid Mohammed by huptin(m): 11:04am On Dec 01, 2013
Its time for we Yorubas to get prepared. Complacency is too dangerous. Its obvious that every region is quite envious of the relative peace and progress in the south west and some of them are ready to destroy the region. This is not the right time to hob nob with any region, this is time to get ready to defend our heritage with the last pint of our blood. If 2015 catches us unprepared, then we should get ready for a lifetime of enslavement and backwardness. Yoruba ronu o.

2 Likes

Re: There Will Be Bloodshed In 2015 If President Jonathan Runs- Junaid Mohammed by OreMI22: 11:12am On Dec 01, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

So Junaid just like shekau that threaten blood,donot have blood to be shed?

Is this supposed to scare us or directed at scaring Pres. GEJ?

Let junaid do worse than shekau!
Their fate will be the same!

1 Like

Re: There Will Be Bloodshed In 2015 If President Jonathan Runs- Junaid Mohammed by fiizznation: 11:23am On Dec 01, 2013
VICTORCIZA: We the middle beltans will match the north blood for blood.insha allah.the north will be at the recieving end.NO GEJ.NO NIGERIA
. Who r they WE ? My frd dnt be stuupeed• Now u want to align the north-centre to ur suicidal mission. Keep dreaming abt the north centre as part of ur se/ss watever.

And is like many of u dnt even knw the power holders in the north-centre which u term as the middle-belt of a fraud. Owkay these r the powers holders in the north-centre:

1. Ibb
2. Gen. Abdul-salami
3. Gen. Ty dnajuma
4. Jeremiah hussein
5. David mark
5. Yakubu gowon
6. Etc etc.

Now u tell me, how can the above names ever want to associate themselves with ur biafra
Re: There Will Be Bloodshed In 2015 If President Jonathan Runs- Junaid Mohammed by Abagworo(m): 11:25am On Dec 01, 2013
If Jonathan runs a free and fair election , then there
won't be violence. Everyone already knows that Jonathan
cannot win any free and fair election in Nigeria. 80% of
Nigerians don't like him. Most people that support him on
the social media are obviously paid. What they did in
Anambra is an insult to any intelligent being and cannot
work in a Presidential election or even in a politically
sensitive Local Government.

3 Likes

Re: There Will Be Bloodshed In 2015 If President Jonathan Runs- Junaid Mohammed by agabaI23(m): 12:17pm On Dec 01, 2013
Bloodshed!

See politics! The South West will not be taken in by this your patronising attitude.
.....I am sorry the picture I see is very gloomy. I don’t see any improvement on the horizon. If you are against PDP and you want to oppose PDP, you cannot use PDP’s methods, which have rotation or zoning as its most dangerous item. Now, they are clever enough in the APC not to bring out the issue of zoning or rotation. What the APC has decided to do is dress up the principles of fascism and extreme capitalism as a progressive party. Now, we have had that from the same area (South-West) throughout the history of this country. The Egbe Omo Oduduwa came from that area; the Action Group, a tribal and a fascist party, came from that area; and the UPN, a fascist and a tribal party, came from that area. So did the AD, another fascist, tribal and sectarian party......Junaid Mohammed
http://www.theheraldng.com/apc-is-a-tribalist-and-fascist-party-dr-junaid-mohammed/

Some people sha!
Re: There Will Be Bloodshed In 2015 If President Jonathan Runs- Junaid Mohammed by jmaine: 12:19pm On Dec 01, 2013
agabaI23: Bloodshed!

See politics! The South West will not be taken in by this your patronising attitude.
http://www.theheraldng.com/apc-is-a-tribalist-and-fascist-party-dr-junaid-mohammed/

Some people sha!

Lolz . . . . . . . cheesy
Re: There Will Be Bloodshed In 2015 If President Jonathan Runs- Junaid Mohammed by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 01, 2013
Nigeria as it presently constituted is not working for us.

We need to go our separate ways in peace.

Enough of this bloodshed!!!

1 Like

Re: There Will Be Bloodshed In 2015 If President Jonathan Runs- Junaid Mohammed by tawa89(f): 12:28pm On Dec 01, 2013
Did he just threaten Lagos
Re: There Will Be Bloodshed In 2015 If President Jonathan Runs- Junaid Mohammed by agabaI23(m): 12:49pm On Dec 01, 2013
Junaid loves the South West and believes in them!

....Mohammed argued that the North had far more advantage over the South, when it comes to war, stating that any set of people who attempt to disintegrate the country would be crushed in the way of Biafra.

“The last time the Igbo carried out their own coup, in which they killed people from other ethnic groups and there was retaliation and they started talking about war, we had war. Who lost? They did.

Over one million lives were lost and over 90 per cent of them were Igbo. And the people who instigated the Igbo to go to war were Lagosians. When they took up the challenge, these people withdrew from them. If they want that now, I wish them good luck” he said.

http://www.punchng.com/news/supporters-of-snc-asking-for-civil-war/

Sometimes I wonder how coordinated this guy is.
Re: There Will Be Bloodshed In 2015 If President Jonathan Runs- Junaid Mohammed by Eazeee(m): 1:03pm On Dec 01, 2013
i hope dis mallam did not include d tribes that make up Middle Belt as part of d North he mentioned. Let me make it clear to u and ur Yoru-hausa fulani bridas that
IF JONATHAN DID NOT CONTEST AND WIN THE MIDDLE BELT, THERE WILL B BLOOD SHED. YES BLOOD MUST FLOW. shege danbanza hausa fulani kawai

1 Like

Re: There Will Be Bloodshed In 2015 If President Jonathan Runs- Junaid Mohammed by nduchucks: 1:05pm On Dec 01, 2013
alex101:

To those who insist on remaining in the north come 2015, (especially the Igbo), you must arm yourselves as much as you can. This is why I can't stand these bush men from the north, with this born to rule mentality,,,,I'm still wondering why Jonathan should be denied his right to run for office as a bonafide nigerian? If the north believe that their vote, couple with those of their concubine in the SW can deliver the presidency to them , then they need not be afraid. All these empty threats is becoming childish.

So you, of all people have turned into a bigot? I am disappointed.

The SE/SS have their Dokubo-Asari and others, SW have FFK and others, the North have Junaid and others. When you take an interview or pronouncement by any one of these folks as representative of the views of the region they come from, then I must say that you are a fool.

Here is the Alex, who almost became Eze Ndigbo NL, making tribalist and hateful statements about a whole region because of one man's view - SMH

1 Like

Re: There Will Be Bloodshed In 2015 If President Jonathan Runs- Junaid Mohammed by remarkD(m): 1:08pm On Dec 01, 2013
did he just call Lagosians cowards?

agabaI23: Junaid loves the South West and believes in them!

http://www.punchng.com/news/supporters-of-snc-asking-for-civil-war/

Sometimes I wonder how coordinated this guy is.
Re: There Will Be Bloodshed In 2015 If President Jonathan Runs- Junaid Mohammed by Kponkwem(m): 1:21pm On Dec 01, 2013
Can the core northerner fight a war unaided? Read ur history it was when Awolowo, British, Russia and Egypt intervened for them that they began to get sokmething.

But sadly that was a past that can never be repeated. This time the north will soak in blood as they are alread doing with Boko!
herbscure02: I believe one day the northerner will wipe away those hypocrite out of the Map of nigeria, maybe u people shud go and read the history of civil war again and learnt ur lesson
Re: There Will Be Bloodshed In 2015 If President Jonathan Runs- Junaid Mohammed by slyfox1974(m): 1:41pm On Dec 01, 2013
[quote
author=malele]See the words coming out from a russian trained doctor.
No matter how educated aboki is , all aboki na cow.[/quote]

ALL ABOKI NA COW ABI? WHEN THAT TIME REACH U GO RETRACT THAT STATEMENT FROM UR SMELLY MOUTH
Re: There Will Be Bloodshed In 2015 If President Jonathan Runs- Junaid Mohammed by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 01, 2013
Bloodshed is likely to happen....whether GEJ loses or win..

I will rather advice people to stay in comfort zones.
Re: There Will Be Bloodshed In 2015 If President Jonathan Runs- Junaid Mohammed by bluesun: 1:58pm On Dec 01, 2013
junaid is one of the northerner that dont think good for this our great country NIGERIA,i think by now security agent suppose to arrest him for onward interrogation because there is more to it,because in my own understanding some cabal like junaid mohhammed are planing evil for nigera,even junaid suppose to be place in sss touch light because nothing wrong in allowing jonathan to finish his second term,one thing i realised recently is that some element of northern leader are hypocrise prentenders as if they love one nigeria ,because if they love nigeria they could now realised nigeria can stay together from 50 year to 1000 years and with this believe all region can still rule the country but somebody like junaid mohhmmed is only looking for president who will come from his region so they can share the national cake period.
Re: There Will Be Bloodshed In 2015 If President Jonathan Runs- Junaid Mohammed by seguun(m): 2:03pm On Dec 01, 2013
As much as I hate to see jonathan ruling nigeria in 2015. Nobody can deny him his right to contest in the election. The democratic power we have is to not vote for him. Therefore this man is actually worse and shallow in thinking than the ijaw man he is crucifying.
Re: There Will Be Bloodshed In 2015 If President Jonathan Runs- Junaid Mohammed by DerideGull(m): 2:14pm On Dec 01, 2013
@OP

I blame these acts of rascality and culture of impunity often displayed by citizens of Nigeria who are of the Islamic faith and from northern region on the idiotic southerners who joined the Gowon and northern region in the delusion called “one-Nigeria”.

This is the same rascality and loudmouthed opinions of 1964/65 when the likes of Bello, Balewa and Akintola were making ill-filled comments capable of inciting riots. However when the coup arrived, most idiotic Nigerians wanted an elimination tailored towards tribal equilibrium.
Re: There Will Be Bloodshed In 2015 If President Jonathan Runs- Junaid Mohammed by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 01, 2013
DerideGull: @OP

I blame these acts of rascality and culture of impunity often displayed by citizens of Nigeria who are of the Islamic faith and from northern region on the idiotic southerners who joined the Gowon and northern region in the delusion called “one-Nigeria”.

This is the same rascality and loudmouthed opinions of 1964/65 when the likes of Bello, Balewa and Akintola were making ill-filled comments capable of inciting riots. However when the coup arrived, most idiotic Nigerians wanted an elimination tailored towards tribal equilibrium.

I know you will as usual come up with some idiotic conjectural craps as usual.

Are you insinuating that only those people killed were guilty of whatever reasons that was adduced for the punishment?

I know you have a m0ronic tendency and fixation of blaming other Nigerians for the fallout of the Jan 66....but you should at minimum acknowledge the misguided sentiments of some of those that carried out the coup.
Re: There Will Be Bloodshed In 2015 If President Jonathan Runs- Junaid Mohammed by WarriPikin1: 2:38pm On Dec 01, 2013
A beg make i go get my own pump action now when the thing still cheap.
Soon all these boys will make the thing too dear for guys.

Junaid, there must be bloodshed o!Make you no hide like Shekau when time reach.
I don already mark them down for Warri how we go finish them.
Re: There Will Be Bloodshed In 2015 If President Jonathan Runs- Junaid Mohammed by fiizznation: 3:30pm On Dec 01, 2013
Re: There Will Be Bloodshed In 2015 If President Jonathan Runs- Junaid Mohammed by annawhite(f): 4:12pm On Dec 01, 2013
And yours will open the floor oh Junaid!!!!!
This scruffy fellows don come again o
Re: There Will Be Bloodshed In 2015 If President Jonathan Runs- Junaid Mohammed by Enahi(f): 4:20pm On Dec 01, 2013
A Russian trained what? This Man's brain must be dead or maybe he smoked weed.
Re: There Will Be Bloodshed In 2015 If President Jonathan Runs- Junaid Mohammed by JulianBond007: 4:42pm On Dec 01, 2013
the warrior72: undecided
Ur foolishness is amazing! undecided
Your idiocy and lunacy is beyond redemption. Get over it before it lands you 6 feet below soon.

1 Like

Re: There Will Be Bloodshed In 2015 If President Jonathan Runs- Junaid Mohammed by JulianBond007: 4:46pm On Dec 01, 2013
Re: There Will Be Bloodshed In 2015 If President Jonathan Runs- Junaid Mohammed by SamIkenna: 5:37pm On Dec 01, 2013
ndu_chucks:

The SE/SS have their Dokubo-Asari and others, SW have FFK and others, the North have Junaid and others. When you take an interview or pronouncement by any one of these folks as representative of the views of the region they come from, then I must say that you are a fool.

Here is the Alex, who almost became Eze Ndigbo NL, making tribalist and hateful statements about a whole region because of one man's view - SMH

Lol! I'm loving this. ndu_chuks nwanne, or should I say - nwanne m, no matter how slimy and adept you are you cannot wriggle out of this. I'm sorry buddy, its over. Junaid is the real deal. He just keeps on giving. Please, folks should give this man more open mic.

Anyways, I just read something that slipped past me. I just could not believe I let another powerful expose from Junaid go unnoticed. You know what - I'm just gonna put the interview up as a new thread and I will title it "This is why Biafrans are leaving ndu_chuks and Junaid Muhammed" lol!

Sweetttttt! It feels good to be part of this unfolding history.
Re: There Will Be Bloodshed In 2015 If President Jonathan Runs- Junaid Mohammed by Onlytruth(m): 5:53pm On Dec 01, 2013
ndu_chucks:

Nwokem it should be easier for you to condemn Junaid Muhammed who is a public figure and a political actor in the North with a history of shedding of Nigerian blood than lob him together with others without that history.
We all know that Northern threats are always carried out.

This is why I keep saying that Northern Nigeria and Eastern Nigeria are TWO SEPARATE COUNTRIES.

Since Junaid loves the SW'ers so much, he can take them along in their new republic.
Re: There Will Be Bloodshed In 2015 If President Jonathan Runs- Junaid Mohammed by Onlytruth(m): 6:08pm On Dec 01, 2013
Abagworo:
If Jonathan runs a free and fair election , then there
won't be violence. Everyone already knows that Jonathan
cannot win any free and fair election in Nigeria. 80% of
Nigerians don't like him. Most people that support him on
the social media are obviously paid. What they did in
Anambra is an insult to any intelligent being and cannot
work in a Presidential election or even in a politically
sensitive Local Government

Nwanne this Ngige defeat pain you well well.

Ndo i nula. cheesy

Next stop Imo! cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

JUSUN Suspends Strike In Lagos / APC Makes A Come Back:wins More Seats In Rivers' Rerun / Saraki Threatens To Resign As Senate President Next Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.