Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Jesus Was A Drunkard. Yes, He Confessed. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Was A Drunkard. Yes, He Confessed. (4930 Views)

Bible Verse That Called God A Drunkard / Why Do Self-Confessed Criminals And False Pastors Sell CDs ? / Was Jesus A Black Man?yes He Was (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Was A Drunkard. Yes, He Confessed. by BossTtdiamonds(m): 3:44pm On Nov 20, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Yes

You need to, you are the one that accused me of turning to atheist, then you av to state your reasons, cus i dont see anything obvious here undecided

If you still can't see it....then I'm sorry you have gone too deep... Anywayz.. Your sneer!!! Ring a bell??.....

Whats with my signature? Please tell me and stop this your nonsensical attitude

Is there a profund reason you had to include the bolded in your statement..?? Plus why'd you remove your sig..?? Was it what I stated..??
The error I was statin' out is the [size = 15pt] that broke in your code... I told you to close it with [/size] so the [size=15pt] would vanish and your text would in return become larger... Simple..
Re: Jesus Was A Drunkard. Yes, He Confessed. by Rilwayne001: 4:33pm On Nov 20, 2014
BossTtdiamonds:

If you still can't see it....then I'm sorry you have gone too deep... Anywayz.. Your sneer!!! Ring a bell??.....

Whatever

Is there a profund reason you had to include the bolded in your statement..?? Plus why'd you remove your sig..?? Was it what I stated..??
The error I was statin' out is the [size = 15pt] that broke in your code... I told you to close it with [/size] so the [size=15pt] would vanish and your text would in return become larger... Simple..

Whatever
Re: Jesus Was A Drunkard. Yes, He Confessed. by BossTtdiamonds(m): 5:25pm On Nov 20, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Whatever

Whatever

I know your type... Dont worry, We'll keep correctin' you...
Re: Jesus Was A Drunkard. Yes, He Confessed. by Rilwayne001: 5:28pm On Nov 20, 2014
BossTtdiamonds:

I know your type... Dont worry, We'll keep correctin' you...

Correcting me?

LOL! You are the one that need correction.

Infact you need to examine your head.
Re: Jesus Was A Drunkard. Yes, He Confessed. by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 20, 2014
You nitwits should address the op and stop insulting Islam. You are wrongly judging him to be a muslim based on the name he is using. op is a satanist. Face his lord and leave us muslims alone. We are not interested in your argument.

I know that none of you muslim bashers is going to have the grace to apologise or delete your anti Islam comments... good xtians that you are.
Re: Jesus Was A Drunkard. Yes, He Confessed. by ademi87(m): 9:38am On Nov 21, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

please do not associate me with arabic pedofiles.
dat doesn't change d fact dat ur muhamed was a lascivious, lewd, libidinous, lubricious, sensual, wanton and a dysfunctional,expendable, feckless,fruitless man full of mumbo jumbo I can neva be deceived by som1 who couldn't even control his below d belt faculty....take it or leav it dat dumb skull muhamed was a fornicator
Re: Jesus Was A Drunkard. Yes, He Confessed. by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 21, 2014
Jesus was explaining that when john was with them ..he didn't eat neither did he drink wine and u know these people wud always find fault in everything,so cos of this they said john has a devil in him now he is with them (Jesus) he eats with the sinner (how will u save a sinner from his sins if u don't show ur love to them ) he also takes wine (now in their days,their wine was made from plants and left to ferment,through a natural process, this wine has more medicinal and profitable value compared to the one we have now,do taking wine profited a little just like it is in the Bible) but these people because they saw eating and drinking(now it is not in the Bible that he got drunk of it,but he certainly took wine) they same set of people started to say rubbish that he is a glutton and a drunk..just a common song in Nigeria that says we can not satisfy people if we ride on a horse they will say we want to kill the horse if we don't its another problem..so Jesus concluded that it takes wisdom to understand this. not jusreading the lines and this is pure English
Re: Jesus Was A Drunkard. Yes, He Confessed. by BossTtdiamonds(m): 1:43pm On Nov 21, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Correcting me?

The truth is bitter innit....?? When you have nothin' so say..you result to insults...
Re: Jesus Was A Drunkard. Yes, He Confessed. by BossTtdiamonds(m): 1:47pm On Nov 21, 2014
Abuamam:
You nitwits should address the op and stop insulting Islam. You are wrongly judging him to be a muslim based on the name he is using. op is a satanist. Face his lord and leave us muslims alone. We are not interested in your argument.

I know that none of you muslim bashers is going to have the grace to apologise or delete your anti Islam comments... good xtians that you are.

You see one but not the other.. You've jumped to the defence of your Islam folks... But you didn't address the part where your colleague's were ruthless with words to us......

Turnin' the blind eye is somethin' common to all islam folks... We know your type..
Re: Jesus Was A Drunkard. Yes, He Confessed. by Rilwayne001: 2:16pm On Nov 21, 2014
BossTtdiamonds:

The truth is bitter innit....??

What truth have you said so far? undecided

When you have nothin' so say..you result to insults...

How?
Re: Jesus Was A Drunkard. Yes, He Confessed. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:16pm On Nov 21, 2014
This thread is about the drunkenness of Jesus. Not about Islam. Stop derailing.
Re: Jesus Was A Drunkard. Yes, He Confessed. by Rilwayne001: 2:17pm On Nov 21, 2014
BossTtdiamonds:

You see one but not the other.. You've jumped to the defence of your Islam folks... But you didn't address the part where your colleague's were ruthless with words to us......

Turnin' the blind eye is somethin' common to all islam folks... We know your type..

Where?
Re: Jesus Was A Drunkard. Yes, He Confessed. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 21, 2014
BossTtdiamonds:

For the last time. Alfaseltzer is not muslim. He is not my colleague. So I have nothing to say to his assertion.
No muslim, no matter how ignorant, will make such allegations against Jesus, whom we consider to be a righteous prophet of God.
Re: Jesus Was A Drunkard. Yes, He Confessed. by BossTtdiamonds(m): 7:30pm On Nov 21, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Where?

Rilwayne001:

Correcting me?

Abuamam:

You nitwits should address the op and stop insulting Islam.

Usin' evidence 'round...
Re: Jesus Was A Drunkard. Yes, He Confessed. by BossTtdiamonds(m): 7:33pm On Nov 21, 2014
Abuamam:

For the last time. Alfaseltzer is not muslim. He is not my colleague. So I have nothing to say to his assertion.
No muslim, no matter how ignorant, will make such allegations against Jesus, whom we consider to be a righteous prophet of God.

You serious.. Then exactly what was your friend insinuatin' from the quote below..

Rilwayne001:

This alfa don burst my belle ooo grin grin grin

He he he grin
Re: Jesus Was A Drunkard. Yes, He Confessed. by Elkewwty(f): 6:05pm On Jul 25, 2015
Op, if jesus was a drunkard, then what are you?
Re: Jesus Was A Drunkard. Yes, He Confessed. by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 25, 2015
Seun you are a drunkard.so a Muslim can have their pages blocked frin other pple and come insult christ and d bible freely on d religious thread. You and your mods are drunk for been bias.

You can ban me.mind has been spoken
Re: Jesus Was A Drunkard. Yes, He Confessed. by Rilwon: 7:01pm On Jul 25, 2015
AlphaMoi:
Seun you are a drunkard.so a Muslim can have their pages blocked frin other pple and come insult christ and d bible freely on d religious thread. You and your mods are drunk for been bias.

You can ban me.mind has been spoken

OP, is not a muslim.
Re: Jesus Was A Drunkard. Yes, He Confessed. by bluntspade: 7:09pm On Jul 25, 2015
Op you are the possessed drunk fool if u real your bible well those jews hate jesus thats y they say false thing bout him. You need to see a vet fast before ur condition get outta hand.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Religion And Poverty In Africa. Why Is The ‘most Religious’ Country The ‘poorest / Deeper Life Church Pastor Wins A Car In Heineken ‘drink And Win’ Promo / Wearing The Hijab Makes Me Feel Liberated Not Oppressed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.