Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,405 members, 7,819,436 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Honey Well Applicants,let's Meet Here - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Honey Well Applicants,let's Meet Here (7563 Views)

Amusement Park Job At Solution Media And Infotech Applicants. Let's Meet Here / Honey Well Job Recruitment Is On- Apply Here Now / Honey Well Employment Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honey Well Applicants,let's Meet Here by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 01, 2013
I received this mesage yesterday,Dear Applicant,
Further to your application for the Honeywell Excellence Programme, we are pleased to inform you that you have been short-listed to take an aptitude test on Thursday, 05 December at 3.30 pm. Venue is Chams City, 2, Isaac John Street, Ikeja GRA. To view your exam details, visit www.honeywellrecruitment.com and log-on to your profile using your Reference Number. Print your invitation slip and come along with it to the test centre....Is there anyone here who received this message?and who has any idea how the questions are been set?
Re: Honey Well Applicants,let's Meet Here by talk2toyin(m): 9:05pm On Dec 01, 2013
Please, do u know how I can get to the exam center from Ojota? I'm currently in Akure so, i'll leave for Lagos very early in d morning but, d bus's final stop is @ Ojota. Need a detailed direction from Ojota to the center in Ikeja. Thanks anyone
Re: Honey Well Applicants,let's Meet Here by Nobody: 4:28am On Dec 02, 2013
From ojota,take a bus to alausa ikeja....from there take a bike to the venue
Re: Honey Well Applicants,let's Meet Here by obanz2nd: 5:19am On Dec 02, 2013
Board a bus to maryland..@ maryland,ask of cham city or isaac John street
talk2toyin: Please, do u know how I can get to the exam center from Ojota? I'm currently in Akure so, i'll leave for Lagos very early in d morning but, d bus's final stop is @ Ojota. Need a detailed direction from Ojota to the center in Ikeja. Thanks anyone
Re: Honey Well Applicants,let's Meet Here by talk2toyin(m): 10:59pm On Dec 02, 2013
Thanks guys. I think my route might have to change. I do I get to the center from Akoka? Will be staying @ a friends till the test date. Thanks a lot
Re: Honey Well Applicants,let's Meet Here by wizywise2013: 11:34pm On Dec 02, 2013
Pls guys I apply for the exams and have nt receive any info from honeywell in regards to the exams shld I wait or they have other days for the exams.I even have my slip printed pls someone with info respond pls.
Re: Honey Well Applicants,let's Meet Here by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 03, 2013
I was told by someone working there that 4000 graduates applied and like 1000 were shortlisted,i doubt if there will be a second batch
Re: Honey Well Applicants,let's Meet Here by Briel33: 1:04pm On Dec 03, 2013
Honey well wheat meal for every body na correct wakis. I like dat advert sha.

1 Like

Re: Honey Well Applicants,let's Meet Here by AZeD1(m): 1:08pm On Dec 03, 2013
talk2toyin: Thanks guys. I think my route might have to change. I do I get to the center from Akoka? Will be staying @ a friends till the test date. Thanks a lot
Stopping at Ojota is your best bet. From Ojota board a bus going to Ikeja/under bridge and drop at cantonment. At cantonment, ask for charms city. If you still have to come from Akoka, still look for bus going to Ikeja-under bridge or one going to Maryland.
Re: Honey Well Applicants,let's Meet Here by Gbade60: 1:10pm On Dec 03, 2013
Different ways of collectin d few u have, dey already knw dose dat will b admitted!
Re: Honey Well Applicants,let's Meet Here by esbjaygmailco(m): 1:15pm On Dec 03, 2013
talk2toyin: Please, do u know how I can get to the exam center from Ojota? I'm currently in Akure so, i'll leave for Lagos very early in d morning but, d bus's final stop is @ Ojota. Need a detailed direction from Ojota to the center in Ikeja. Thanks anyone
from ojota take 50 naira bus to maryland. the place is trekable from maryland
Re: Honey Well Applicants,let's Meet Here by phanthomz: 1:18pm On Dec 03, 2013
From ojota, enter any bus goin to naryland/ikeja. Drop at leventis bustop. Look across d road opp leventis bustop, u will see chams city .
From akoka, enter bus to yaba under bridge. Take a bus goin to maryland /ikeja, drop at leventist bustop. Very easy.

1 Like

Re: Honey Well Applicants,let's Meet Here by esbjaygmailco(m): 1:21pm On Dec 03, 2013
Teebest82: From ojota,take a bus to alausa ikeja....from there take a bike to the venue
i no sure sey u know lagos ooo. pls dont mislead him. thank you.
Re: Honey Well Applicants,let's Meet Here by dwittyc0der(f): 1:28pm On Dec 03, 2013
undecided cry

Re: Honey Well Applicants,let's Meet Here by whisper88(m): 1:28pm On Dec 03, 2013
What r their questions like
Re: Honey Well Applicants,let's Meet Here by exbash: 1:48pm On Dec 03, 2013
Teebest82: From ojota,take a bus to alausa ikeja....from there take a bike to the venue

If u take this direction, my broda forget it u don miss the test. Fashola banned bike since 1914 .....lol.....From Ojota take a bus to Maryland, Then take a bus going to Ikeja or Opebi/Allen.... Stop at Leventis Bus stop(Tell the Conductor immediately u enter the bus that Leventis is ur Bus stop)...Then just cross over to the other side of the road. Ask for Isaac John Street....(the Building is facing the bus stop but u have to take the road beside the building and access Isaac John to get to the gate of Cham's City..) Ask question as much as u can as u are going...

4 Likes

Re: Honey Well Applicants,let's Meet Here by exbash: 1:50pm On Dec 03, 2013
wizywise2013: Pls guys I apply for the exams and have nt receive any info from honeywell in regards to the exams shld I wait or they have other days for the exams.I even have my slip printed pls someone with info respond pls.

Did u apply for the "Exams" or the Job? #justasking#
Re: Honey Well Applicants,let's Meet Here by crowntoro(f): 2:03pm On Dec 03, 2013
exbash:

If u take this direction, my broda forget it u don miss the test. Fashola banned bike since 1914 .....lol.....From Ojota take a bus to Maryland, Then take a bus going to Ikeja or Opebi/Allen.... Stop at Leventis Bus stop(Tell the Conductor immediately u enter the bus that Leventis is ur Bus stop)...Then just cross over to the other side of the road. Ask for Isaac John Street....(the Building is facing the bus stop but u have to take the road beside the building and access Isaac John to get to the gate of Cham's City..) Ask question as much as u can as u are going...
pls explain to me ow I wld to get to d venue frm berger.. Thanks
Re: Honey Well Applicants,let's Meet Here by clnzo: 2:05pm On Dec 03, 2013
wizywise2013: Pls guys I apply for the exams and have nt receive any info from honeywell in regards to the exams shld I wait or they have other days for the exams.I even have my slip printed pls someone with info respond pls.
your english alone will chase the interviewers off there ass.that y u were not called for d exam u applied for!hahahahah! Their***
Re: Honey Well Applicants,let's Meet Here by Festorich(m): 2:33pm On Dec 03, 2013
I applied too for the job, ₪☺ msg yet....hope still dey for the matter ma fellow nairalander.
Re: Honey Well Applicants,let's Meet Here by Shawnalex(m): 2:35pm On Dec 03, 2013
Is anyone having problems accessing their website? It just not opening.
Re: Honey Well Applicants,let's Meet Here by aydrees09: 2:42pm On Dec 03, 2013
Festorich: I applied too for the job, ₪☺ msg yet....hope still dey for the matter ma fellow nairalander.

Aw sure are u ?
Re: Honey Well Applicants,let's Meet Here by smartg(m): 2:50pm On Dec 03, 2013

ask okada riders,

only one okada man can take you direct from your house to the venue without asking questions.
Re: Honey Well Applicants,let's Meet Here by lafex: 2:55pm On Dec 03, 2013
which upgraded secondary school did you go? Are you sure graduate at all not to talk of having 2-1? Because that is the requirement for job
Re: Honey Well Applicants,let's Meet Here by Festorich(m): 3:03pm On Dec 03, 2013
aydrees09:

Aw sure are u ?
How sure, As in?
Re: Honey Well Applicants,let's Meet Here by Olugbenger(m): 3:21pm On Dec 03, 2013
Goodluck guys!
Re: Honey Well Applicants,let's Meet Here by rossi49ja(m): 3:23pm On Dec 03, 2013
I applied for the job but am yet to get a mail from them.
Re: Honey Well Applicants,let's Meet Here by TTOPSON(m): 3:29pm On Dec 03, 2013
Pls house, is there anyone with d idea of what d question will look like?
Re: Honey Well Applicants,let's Meet Here by jude33084(m): 3:42pm On Dec 03, 2013
smartg :

ask okada riders,

only one okada man can take you direct from your house to the venue without asking questions.

In Lagos You must be joking right undecided
Re: Honey Well Applicants,let's Meet Here by exbash: 3:49pm On Dec 03, 2013
crowntoro: pls explain to me ow I wld to get to d venue frm berger.. Thanks

from Berger u can link Ojota (Climb berger bridge, there is Ojota Bus there )then folllow the address as stated or from Berger to Ikeja to Maryland stop at leventis bus stop. ( Leventis is before Maryland if you are coming from Ikeja).

(1) (2) (Reply)

Doreo Partners Test Invite / Post/get Port Harcourt Jobs Here... / Dragnet Oil And Gas Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.