Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

On The 1st And Last Day Of Xmas...., - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / On The 1st And Last Day Of Xmas...., (549 Views)

Hillarious Reply From A Guy Whom A Lady Is Asking Of Xmas Gift (Screen Shot) / The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life...see Wetin Woman Do Me "Must Read" / Guys Do U Still Woo Girls By This Time Of Xmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

On The 1st And Last Day Of Xmas...., by doomsdayII(m): 5:10pm On Dec 01, 2013
Xmas is just d 25th of December but u hear song like "On d 1st day of xmas my true love sent 2 me,...." Now let's assume dat on d 1st day of xmas is Dec 1st and d last day of xmas is Dec 31st, let's share what our true love sent 2 us on d 1st day of xmas. If u didn't get anything from ur true love on d 1st day, dont post and don't worry, there's still 30days 2 go. Hopefully on or b4 d last day of xmas, ur true love will most probably send urs 4 u 2 share with us. N:B; you'll have to start this way..."On the 1st day of xmas my true love sent to me...." so that we'll all know which day and what ur true love sent 2 u.....windows are now widely opened

1 Like

Re: On The 1st And Last Day Of Xmas...., by Karleb(m): 8:04pm On Dec 01, 2013
Methink the reason why your ministry is still stagnat is because ur writing is in short hand form and my advice to you is to modify your post and see ur ministry move to the permanent site with the speed of light. let me hear ur hallelujah.
Re: On The 1st And Last Day Of Xmas...., by espiranza(f): 8:10pm On Dec 01, 2013
Karleb: Methink the reason why your ministry is still stagnat is because ur writing is in short hand form and my advice to you is to modify your post and see ur ministry move to the permanent site with the speed of light. let me hear ur hallelujah.
This is fun and in simple english. You didn't read through. Remember don't post if you didn't get anything from ur true love on d 1st day of xmas but you just typed bullshit just now to soil d fun. At least you could have waited till d 25th day of xmas for ur true love to send you your package and share for us
Re: On The 1st And Last Day Of Xmas...., by doomsdayII(m): 8:23pm On Dec 01, 2013
Karleb: Methink the reason why your ministry is still stagnat is because ur writing is in short hand form and my advice to you is to modify your post and see ur ministry move to the permanent site with the speed of light. let me hear ur hallelujah.
I think you didn't have to understand a small piece of information on ur 2nd sitting. This ain't arithemetics frénch. Na grammar
Re: On The 1st And Last Day Of Xmas...., by doomsdayII(m): 2:45am On Dec 02, 2013
Quite touching no one got a present from true love on the 1st day of xmas. Let's move on to Dec 2, d 2nd day of xmas.....

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways To Make Him Happy: / Love Is A Foolish Game / What do U Think Makes ladies To Be More happy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.