Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,506 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

can - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / can (971 Views)

Confession Of A Fat Guy / Confessions Of A Fat Girl / I Rather Remain Single Than Marry A Fat Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

can by Perfecter4real(m): 10:07pm On Dec 01, 2013
The rate at which fat people are discriminated in our society is really alarming,so to the ladies in the house can you date a fat guy, and to the guys can date a fat lady?
Re: can by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 01, 2013
NEVER ..rice #600 beans #200 .1bag of pure_water . lipsrsealed ____ arbi op you fat dy take style tel us how tinz be you shocked
Re: can by Alikaxon(m): 10:23pm On Dec 01, 2013
In dis naija, If u fat, na wahala. If u slim, na wahala. If u too tall, na wahala. If u too short, na wahala.
Re: can by Perfecter4real(m): 10:28pm On Dec 01, 2013
Danielstainz: NEVER ..rice #600 beans #200 .1bag of pure_water . lipsrsealed ____ arbi op you fat dy take style tel us how tinz be you shocked
I knw this is the first thought that will come to people's mind after reading this post...i ain't fat,i just asked a simple yes/ no question.
Re: can by Youngzedd(m): 11:02am On Dec 02, 2013
Fat lady

Them swear me for village, my crazy never reach that conner.

Fat ladies = fat niggas.

They eat a lot, one bag of rice can't last for 1 month and dull too.
Terrible consumers.

Operation pick the race.

#Ghostmode
Re: can by Perfecter4real(m): 1:33pm On Dec 02, 2013
Youngzedd: Fat lady

Them swear me for village, my crazy never reach that conner.

Fat ladies = fat niggas.

They eat a lot, one bag of rice can't last for 1 month and dull too.
Terrible consumers.

Operation pick the race.

#Ghostmode
lol,,,,you are funi.

(1) (Reply)

3 Major Differences Between Dating And Courting You Should Know / What Is Wrong With Dis Girl? / A must read.Please advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.