Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Most Believable Adverts In Nigeria - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Most Believable Adverts In Nigeria (631 Views)

Nigerian Commercial Adverts Of 80's And 90's / Does Anyone Remember Tv Adverts In The Times Of The 'former' Nigeria? / The Best And Worst Tv Adverts In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Most Believable Adverts In Nigeria by LaRochelle(f): 11:17pm On Dec 01, 2013
In this country we are in, you can't but wonder who the mastermind was behind some really dumb adverts:>. Well, that's topic for another daycheesy. Today is for the most believable adverts we've ever seen in recent times.

These, in my opinion, are the most believable. Do enjoy.
HARPIC
This is one product that all its adverts are believable. Chioma does well in the adverts. I can also assure you that the product works.

DE RICA
The one I'm referring to is that of a man who came back from work to be greeted with a tantilizing aroma. He, thinking it was his mother, asked his daughter if grandma was around. The girl replied in the negative and happily told him that it was her mother that was cooking with the help of De Rica.
I have personally not used it but the advert persuaded me to do so (will think about it sha).

PASSION DRINK
I'm not referring to the most recent advert o (that one no get meaning). I'm talking about that one that used to be aired last year or 2 years ago (not sure). It was about a man and his co-labourers who were offloading goods from a truck. After some time, his co-labourers got tired but he didn't. He continued working. At a point in time, one of them couldn't hold back his curiousity and asked the man "wetin make him make he no dey tire". The man smiled (remembering the Passion he took in the morning), took all of them to a shop, gave them each a drink and their strengths came back.

I tell you, if you had seen that advert, you'd understand what I'm talking about. It was professionaly executed.

CANON EXTRA
This man came back from work to see his wife in pains because of a terrible headache. He gave her 2 pills and asked her to rest. He asked her if she'd go to the party they had earlier planned on going. She replied in the negative, thinking that the pills might take time to work. The man went on his own. Few mins later, the wife's headache disappeared and she decided to go to the party only to see her husband grooving at the party with another woman. Lol. Anyways, the point was the drug cures headache pretty quickly.

Do you agree with me or not? Whether "aye aye" or "nay nay", let's see yours.smiley:p

1 Like

Re: Most Believable Adverts In Nigeria by mytym(m): 12:26am On Aug 06, 2014
since December... you are not completely wrong. Aye Nay wink

(1) (Reply)

Interview: Chidinma Speaks On Alleged ‘sextape’ / Nollywood Releases Movie Titled "The Mistake Of Our Fathers" / Quicksilver & Scarlet Witch Motivation In Avengers: Age Of Ultron Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.