Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,811 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

How Did Mary The Mother Of Jesus Know - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Did Mary The Mother Of Jesus Know (1543 Views)

Is Mary The Mother Of God? / Did Mary Give Birth To Other Children Aside Jesus Christ? / Does Jesus Know What Causes Sin? Thank Goodness He Doesn't. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did Mary The Mother Of Jesus Know by vickyO(f): 6:27pm On Dec 02, 2013
jdilight:

lol, yes l no fit speak ooo.

by the way am reporting a past event.
That's no excuse.
The right statement is, How Did Mary The Mother OF Jesus Know?
Re: How Did Mary The Mother Of Jesus Know by jdilight(m): 6:35pm On Dec 02, 2013
vickyO:
That's no excuse.
The right statement is, How Did Mary The Mother OF Jesus Know?

Thanks dear for the correction

1 Like

Re: How Did Mary The Mother Of Jesus Know by jdilight(m): 6:42pm On Dec 02, 2013
Jesus was a child of God until be step into the shoe of the son of God. As a child his practice of miracles and other divine display where witnessed by mary the mum, in my opinion l believe mary had to learn not to disobey the the young man from experience and so advised others not to do so too.
Re: How Did Mary The Mother Of Jesus Know by vickyO(f): 6:48pm On Dec 02, 2013
jdilight: Jesus was a child of God until be step into the shoe of the son of God. As a child his practice of miracles and other divine display where witnessed by mary the mum, in my opinion l believe mary had to learn not to disobey the the young man from experience and so advised others not to do so too.
your opinion.
jdilight:

Thanks dear for the correction
You're welcome. wink
Re: How Did Mary The Mother Of Jesus Know by jdilight(m): 7:21pm On Dec 02, 2013
[quote author=vickyO

You're welcome. wink[/quote]

Thanks.

nice signature.
Re: How Did Mary The Mother Of Jesus Know by jdilight(m): 7:23pm On Dec 02, 2013
vickyO:

You're welcome. wink

thanks

nice signature

1 Like

Re: How Did Mary The Mother Of Jesus Know by Syncan(m): 8:12pm On Dec 02, 2013
jdilight: Jesus was a child of God until be step into the shoe of the son of God. As a child his practice of miracles and other divine display where witnessed by mary the mum, in my opinion l believe mary had to learn not to disobey the the young man from experience and so advised others not to do so too.

Is this your conclusion?
Re: How Did Mary The Mother Of Jesus Know by vickyO(f): 8:21pm On Dec 02, 2013
Syncan:

Is this your conclusion?
grin
Re: How Did Mary The Mother Of Jesus Know by Syncan(m): 8:35pm On Dec 02, 2013
vickyO:
grin

Nne, I say make I ask na, maybe something still de bag.grin
Re: How Did Mary The Mother Of Jesus Know by vickyO(f): 8:37pm On Dec 02, 2013
Syncan:

Nne, I say make I ask na, maybe something still de bag.grin
grin grin grin
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Jesus is Lord.
Re: How Did Mary The Mother Of Jesus Know by Syncan(m): 8:55pm On Dec 02, 2013
vickyO:
grin grin grin
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Jesus is Lord.

Even the devil knows that. My answer to his question is a simple one, I just want him to conclude. Don't know if he has.
Re: How Did Mary The Mother Of Jesus Know by vickyO(f): 9:00pm On Dec 02, 2013
The guy doesn't "really" have a point. It's the "I want to create a thread virus" that led to this, it has happened to me before.
Just ask the question....
Re: How Did Mary The Mother Of Jesus Know by Syncan(m): 7:46am On Dec 03, 2013
vickyO: The guy doesn't "really" have a point. It's the "I want to create a thread virus" that led to this, it has happened to me before.
Just ask the question....

Lol, that's very understanding of you. For my take on the matter, I once came across this:

"Anger immediately creates a distance. When two people are angry at each other, their hearts are no longer close, their emotions are divided and they go miles apart. To cover that distance they yell. The angrier they are, the louder they shout. They are no longer in mode of love, of acceptance, of proximity. They are unable to hear each other, shouting is how they believe they can be heard".

"And! what happens when two people fall in love? They don't shout at each other but talk softly, they almost whisper, because their hearts are very close. There's little or no distance between them".

"When they love each other even more, they exchange even less words, more softly, they murmur, they whisper, yet they hear each other better, their bond strengthens, their love prospers. Finally, they may not even whisper, they only look at each other, silence becomes more potent than speech, that's how close two people can get when they are in love".

1. Mary knows what her son can do...the gospel made sure to add "Public" when it talked about that first miracle.
2. More must have been said in silence than in speech, for the bond of love between those two cannot be more perfect.

Just my simple contribution.

1 Like

Re: How Did Mary The Mother Of Jesus Know by POPEII: 9:10am On Dec 03, 2013
Holy virgin Mary is the queen of heaven
Re: How Did Mary The Mother Of Jesus Know by jdilight(m): 6:48pm On Dec 04, 2013
jesus must have done more miracles at home than he did in public. that is all this thread is all about.

champions are not made in the ring but in the backyard of practice.
Re: How Did Mary The Mother Of Jesus Know by jdilight(m): 6:49pm On Dec 04, 2013
POPE II: Holy virgin Mary is the queen of heaven

before or after her death?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Claims Of Jews About Jesus / My Rebuttal To A Thread On Why Did Allah Allow The Prophet Die From The Poison / Power To Forgive Sin: Is Pst Chris Agreeing With The Catholics?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.