Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Can You Allow Your Daughter To Sit On Stranger's Laps In The Bus? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Allow Your Daughter To Sit On Stranger's Laps In The Bus? (1501 Views)

Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? / Will You Allow Your Wife Use intimacy gadgets When You Are Away? / Lessons To Teach Your Daughter That She Will Never Forget... By Alison Bryant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Allow Your Daughter To Sit On Stranger's Laps In The Bus? by AMossley(m): 6:27pm On Dec 02, 2013
I was in a commercial bus this morning and an argument ensued(you know lagos palaver)
A woman was going with her two teenage kids,a younger male and an older female,there was only a seat left and because of the rush hour of mondays in lagos,she didn't want to alight.A passenger sitting close to the woman volunteered to lap the boy,suddenly a woman sitting beside me in the front row began to shout that a female child shouldn't be allowed to sit on strangers laps,another man took it up and said that in as much he's lending a help hand,there's no crime in it.The argument was so grave,the woman claimed to be a social worker and said that indecent handling and abuse of teenagers creeps in through this.
so parents and parents to be,can you allow your teenage girl so sit on a man's laps?
Re: Can You Allow Your Daughter To Sit On Stranger's Laps In The Bus? by greatgod2012(f): 9:47pm On Dec 02, 2013
No!
Not even with a non-stranger.

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Daughter To Sit On Stranger's Laps In The Bus? by AMossley(m): 6:15am On Dec 03, 2013
greatgod2012: No!
Not even with a non-stranger.
ok
Re: Can You Allow Your Daughter To Sit On Stranger's Laps In The Bus? by ifyalways(f): 9:29am On Dec 03, 2013
Whatever happened to the woman's legs? ie the kids mother? If i am caught in that scenario,unless i am preggie or indisposed(and if i am,I wont jump on a bus with a single seat left no matter the rush),the children takes the seat and lep each other while i stand.

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Daughter To Sit On Stranger's Laps In The Bus? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 03, 2013
Hell no!!
Re: Can You Allow Your Daughter To Sit On Stranger's Laps In The Bus? by AMossley(m): 8:07pm On Dec 03, 2013
Well the ills of our society has actually made everyone to always keep watchful eyes on their wards
at all,thanks for your contributions

(1) (Reply)

Is This A Deal Breaker........ Share Your Experience And Let Us Learn / First 3 Activities Of Yours Daily? / Share The Happiest Moment(s) In You Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.