Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,482 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

Yaya Toure Is BBC African Footballer For 2013 - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Yaya Toure Is BBC African Footballer For 2013 (19012 Views)

Super Eagles Match Statistics For 2013 / Vincent Enyeama Will Be Lille's First-choice Keeper For 2013/2014 Season / FORMULA ONE (F1 2013) Official Thread For 2013 Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yaya Toure Is BBC African Footballer For 2013 by Ishilove: 7:54am On Dec 04, 2013
safarigirl: fuq off a$s-wipe and take your chauvinistic comment and shove it where the sun don't shine. Dunno why some people can't do without being sexist, you beech bout girls not knowing about football and when some bother to learn, you try to intimidate them with eediotic 'kitchen' comments like your cobweb-infested brain can't come up with a sensible jab. Toure is the engine of Man City? Please! It's okay to worship your god, but don't exaggerate, even Ozil is better than Toure as far as 'engines' go. If you've got a point, pass it across and save your chauvinism for your girlfriend or whoever is managing your sexist a$$
O my... I just had to comment. This comment is what is called 'Brutality' in Mortal Kombat... shocked shocked

grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Yaya Toure Is BBC African Footballer For 2013 by leggo: 8:08am On Dec 04, 2013
Ishilove:
O my... I just had to comment. This comment is what is called 'Brutality' in Mortal Kombat... shocked shocked

grin grin cheesy
you know nothing about the game yet you are cheering a scum who spewed garbage .
Re: Yaya Toure Is BBC African Footballer For 2013 by Ishilove: 10:28am On Dec 04, 2013
leggo:
you know nothing about the game yet you are cheering a scum who spewed garbage .
I have absolutely no interest in watching 18 grown asss men chase a piece of leather around an open space, so you are right, I know next to nothing about the game. However, everyone is entitled to their opinion, so if I choose to be amused at safarigirl's prowess at demolishing opponents in an arguement, it is my prerogative. Deal with it.

2 Likes

Re: Yaya Toure Is BBC African Footballer For 2013 by leggo: 10:42am On Dec 04, 2013
Ishilove:
I have absolutely no interest in watching 18 grown asss men chase a piece of leather around an open space, so you are right, I know next to nothing about the game. However, everyone is entitled to their opinion, so if I choose to be amused at safarigirl's prowess at demolishing opponents in an arguement, it is my prerogative. Deal with it.
it shows your level of reasoning. you call screaming like a primary 4 girl, demolishing?? if thats how you and your peeps argue at home i'm sorry.

2 Likes

Re: Yaya Toure Is BBC African Footballer For 2013 by gistextra(m): 11:06am On Dec 04, 2013
this is the list of best strikers in the world and list of upcoming talents in football..

http://www.gistextra.com/best-strikers-in-the-world-2013/

http://www.gistextra.com/best-young-footballers/
Re: Yaya Toure Is BBC African Footballer For 2013 by colossus2: 11:51am On Dec 04, 2013
leggo:
it shows your level of reasoning. you call screaming like a primary 4 girl, demolishing?? if thats how you and your peeps argue at home i'm sorry.
Uncle you are wicked oh cheesy
Re: Yaya Toure Is BBC African Footballer For 2013 by captainnigeria(m): 12:18pm On Dec 04, 2013
engine room for city is puting it mildly when it comes to toure.u should watch more football safari.the fact that toure has won african best twice.oh and the brits totally like him.that's why he was voted for ahead of mikel
Re: Yaya Toure Is BBC African Footballer For 2013 by safarigirl(f): 12:59pm On Dec 04, 2013
baby-boy:

Look am not here to trade insult with you, its still a fact he only played half of Ligue 1 and you expect them to hand him the Golden Glove. Go and look at goal keepers that won the Yasin award

I don't expect them to give him the golden Glove, just an acknowledgement, I'm not d.umb, I know they don't just hand that ish out. It's the CAF I'm interested in, it would really suck for Enyeama to not get that award after all he's done for club AND country. None of the Yaya crew have told me what Yaya did for CIV this year. The CAF ought to honor players that gave a good show on the African continent as well as abroad, not just those who sucked in Africa and did good abroad. You guys are being very unfair making it seem like Enyeama did nothing the entire year
Re: Yaya Toure Is BBC African Footballer For 2013 by safarigirl(f): 1:03pm On Dec 04, 2013
leggo:
is it just me or do you have a thing for picking arguements with females? First me, now Ishilove who never in any way directed a statement at you? Now I'm starting to think you really lack home training.
Re: Yaya Toure Is BBC African Footballer For 2013 by safarigirl(f): 1:07pm On Dec 04, 2013
captainnigeria: engine room for city is puting it mildly when it comes to toure.u should watch more football safari.the fact that toure has won african best twice.oh and the brits totally like him.that's why he was voted for ahead of mikel
wow, the brits really like him, it must be something for a lowly niqqer to be accepted by the highly placed brits, I don hear today. Let us all dash Yaya Toure CAF player of the year because the brits really like him
Re: Yaya Toure Is BBC African Footballer For 2013 by leggo: 1:07pm On Dec 04, 2013
safarigirl: is it just me or do you have a thing for picking arguements with females? First me, now Ishilove who never in any way directed a statement at you? Now I'm starting to think you really lack home training.
you have come with your stupidity again. how is what i wrote arguing? i made a very simple statement. don't come with your warped home training sermon.
Re: Yaya Toure Is BBC African Footballer For 2013 by Ishilove: 1:31pm On Dec 04, 2013
leggo:
Stop whining. You call safarigirl's words 'screaming', I call it 'taking to the cleaners'. Deal with it.

If you can't handle the heat, well then, it shows you need to step your game up because all I see is a guy who is royally pissed off that a girl is using him to wipe the floor.

I'm done with you.

Safari gurl, ride on wink

3 Likes

Re: Yaya Toure Is BBC African Footballer For 2013 by leggo: 1:36pm On Dec 04, 2013
Ishilove:
Stop whining. You call safarigirl's words 'screaming', I call it 'taking to the cleaners'. Deal with it.

If you can't handle the heat, well then, it shows you need to step your game up because all I see is a guy who is royally pissed off that a girl is using him to wipe the floor.

I'm done with you.

Safari gurl, ride on wink
are you done??
here is a mini pad for your troubles
if your definition of arguing is screaming obscenities i feel for you and your peeps.

2 Likes

Re: Yaya Toure Is BBC African Footballer For 2013 by safarigirl(f): 2:03pm On Dec 04, 2013
leggo:
are you done??
here is a mini pad for your troubles
if your definition of arguing is screaming obscenities i feel for you and your peeps.
clap for yourself, agbaya
Re: Yaya Toure Is BBC African Footballer For 2013 by Ishilove: 3:27pm On Dec 04, 2013
safarigirl: is it just me or do you have a thing for picking arguements with females? First me, now Ishilove who never in any way directed a statement at you? Now I'm starting to think you really lack home training.
He has a thing for arguing with females. It gives him an adrenaline high. I am very positive he is one of those kinds of men who are happiest standing by the roadside and quarelling with their neighbour's wife. wink grin

1 Like

Re: Yaya Toure Is BBC African Footballer For 2013 by obinoral(m): 4:37pm On Dec 04, 2013
safarigirl: I don't expect them to give him the golden Glove, just an acknowledgement, I'm not d.umb, I know they don't just hand that ish out. It's the CAF I'm interested in, it would really suck for Enyeama to not get that award after all he's done for club AND country. None of the Yaya crew have told me what Yaya did for CIV this year. The CAF ought to honor players that gave a good show on the African continent as well as abroad, not just those who sucked in Africa and did good abroad. You guys are being very unfair making it seem like Enyeama did nothing the entire year
i sent you a email pls reply back and do the needful
Re: Yaya Toure Is BBC African Footballer For 2013 by safarigirl(f): 5:16pm On Dec 04, 2013
obinoral: i sent you a email pls reply back and do the needful
did you use the NL link? If yes, I can't reply through that one. Use the e-mail on my profile page
Re: Yaya Toure Is BBC African Footballer For 2013 by safarigirl(f): 5:21pm On Dec 04, 2013
I've replied.
obinoral: i sent you a email pls reply back and do the needful
Re: Yaya Toure Is BBC African Footballer For 2013 by leggo: 6:51pm On Dec 04, 2013
Ishilove:
He has a thing for arguing with females. It gives him an adrenaline high. I am very positive he is one of those kinds of men who are happiest standing by the roadside and quarelling with their neighbour's wife. wink grin
i put you loud mouths in your place and you start passing judgements,... pathetic hoes
Re: Yaya Toure Is BBC African Footballer For 2013 by Ishilove: 7:08pm On Dec 04, 2013
leggo:
i put you loud mouths in your place and you start passing judgements,... pathetic hoes
You sir, are that wad of phlegm stuck in my throat. I spit you out and leave the dogs to suck you up. Im.becile.

1 Like

Re: Yaya Toure Is BBC African Footballer For 2013 by leggo: 7:45pm On Dec 04, 2013
Ishilove:
You sir, are that wad of phlegm stuck in my throat. I spit you out and leave the dogs to suck you up. Im.becile.
keep ranting, whorre
Re: Yaya Toure Is BBC African Footballer For 2013 by Ishilove: 9:19pm On Dec 04, 2013
leggo:
keep ranting, whorre
Keep whining, woman wrapper. Lmao!!

1 Like

Re: Yaya Toure Is BBC African Footballer For 2013 by leggo: 9:30pm On Dec 04, 2013
Ishilove:
Keep whining, woman wrapper. Lmao!!

i embrace sluts yet can't stoop to the level where i wrap you
Re: Yaya Toure Is BBC African Footballer For 2013 by abatically(m): 9:47pm On Dec 04, 2013
And he scores.... Yet again
Re: Yaya Toure Is BBC African Footballer For 2013 by Ishilove: 9:52pm On Dec 04, 2013
leggo:

i embrace sluts yet can't stoop to the level where i wrap you
Of course you embrace sluts...you're a slut yourself so you surround yourself with sluts. wink

Woman wrappppppeer!! Shamelessly going up and down quarelling with women. Oya come let's go to the salon together since you be proper woman wrapper. Oloriburuku, elepon gonorrhoea. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Yaya Toure Is BBC African Footballer For 2013 by striker9(m): 10:06pm On Dec 04, 2013
Ishilove:
Of course you embrace sluts...you're a slut yourself so you surround yourself with sluts. wink

Woman wrappppppeer!! Shamelessly going up and down quarelling with women. Oya come let's go to the salon together since you be proper woman wrapper. Oloriburuku, elepon gonorrhoea. cheesy
Na wa o,e fi suru yan ju oro yii.lol @ elepon gonorrhoea,u don see am before?just asking.
Re: Yaya Toure Is BBC African Footballer For 2013 by leggo: 10:08pm On Dec 04, 2013
Ishilove:

and you referred to yourself in the 3rd person thrice..go back to playing with yourself hoe

1 Like

Re: Yaya Toure Is BBC African Footballer For 2013 by Ishilove: 10:19pm On Dec 04, 2013
leggo:
and you referred to yourself in the 3rd person thrice..go back to playing with yourself hoe
I now see that you are brain dead. Go back to quarrelling with your neighbour's wife. The excitement of a good womanly quarrel gives meaning to your dull and meaningless existence. Asss wipe. Nanight wink
Re: Yaya Toure Is BBC African Footballer For 2013 by Ishilove: 10:21pm On Dec 04, 2013
striker9: Na wa o,e fi suru yan ju oro yii.lol @ elepon gonorrhoea,u don see am before?just asking.
I don't need to see it. The tension caused by the terrible itch is making him type shyte.
Re: Yaya Toure Is BBC African Footballer For 2013 by richP: 10:30pm On Dec 04, 2013
Ishilove:
I now see that you are brain dead. Go back to quarrelling with your neighbour's wife. The excitement of a good womanly quarrel gives meaning to your dull and meaningless existence. Asss wipe. Nanight wink
everywhere you go you spew the same crap, grow up. get yourself checked for herpes beech. don't quote me please. you get into fights everywhere. are you married? cause if you are, i must give whoever managed to tame you and your raging rabies a medal.. stupid idiott.
think about it.
no need to reply me typing rubbish. think about your pathetic life.. your NL backers cant back you up in real life.

1 Like

Re: Yaya Toure Is BBC African Footballer For 2013 by colossus2: 10:34pm On Dec 04, 2013
Na wa for una oh. Na evritin una dey use quarrel for NL undecided
Re: Yaya Toure Is BBC African Footballer For 2013 by striker9(m): 10:38pm On Dec 04, 2013
colo$$u$:
Na wa for una oh. Na evritin una dey use quarrel for NL undecided
I tire oooooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Barcelona Finally 'Reach An Agreement' To Keep Lionel Messi Until 2024 / Laurent Koscielny Dumps Arsenal For Bordeaux / Tobiloba Amusan Makes History, Wins Diamond League In Women's 100m Hurdles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.