Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,829 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

REVEALED: How Nigerian Businessman, Taiwo Jamani, Was Killed Over Affair With Ma - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / REVEALED: How Nigerian Businessman, Taiwo Jamani, Was Killed Over Affair With Ma (745 Views)

How Can I Stop My Affair With My Neighbour? / How Nigerian Girls Walk Around When Engaged.picture) / My Affair With A Generous Aristo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

REVEALED: How Nigerian Businessman, Taiwo Jamani, Was Killed Over Affair With Ma by charlezok(m): 10:47pm On Dec 02, 2013
Jamani died soon after spending sometime in the hospital following serious injuries he sustained when he was attacked by an irate countryman in Dublin in Ireland.
The brain behind his predicament was said to be a certain woman who is allegedly said to be dating him and another friend of him, Jooda Akanbi, his assailant.
The woman, simply identified as Biola, was described as a mother of three who had lost her husband because of certain suspicion which he (the husband) had about Biola’s ways of life. He moved out to a different location.
Contrary to some rumours that the two men had a business connection that strained their relationship, it has now emerged that Biola played an important role in helping Police in their investigation.
According to a reliable source, a major rivalry issue sprang up sometime last year following a short meeting between.............
Read the rest of the story at: http://charlezok..com/2013/12/revealed-how-nigerian-businessman-taiwo.html
Re: REVEALED: How Nigerian Businessman, Taiwo Jamani, Was Killed Over Affair With Ma by shizzle11(m): 12:55am On Dec 03, 2013
Hmmm. Oga'o!
The three names mentioned above all have something in common.

Aren't they also 'revered' for promiscuity and very fetish?

(1) (Reply)

Sumbody Pls Tell Onihaxy NL Is Back / Please Tell Me What To Do. / Another Saturday Is Gone ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.