Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Need To Transfer From Sms From Nokia 720 To Nokia 925 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Need To Transfer From Sms From Nokia 720 To Nokia 925 (784 Views)

A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Win Lumia Phones From Nokia (Photos) / 4 Embarasing Mistakes That Led To Nokia Downfall / How Tecno Stole The Show From Nokia And Blackberry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need To Transfer From Sms From Nokia 720 To Nokia 925 by yenboy(m): 12:02am On Dec 03, 2013
I own a Nokia 720 and had to switch to Nokia 925 am badly in love with the new tech but my challenge now is that i cant seems to be able to copy my sms from the old Nokia 720 to 925.

I would would be grateful if you yous can throw more light on this.

thanks
Re: Need To Transfer From Sms From Nokia 720 To Nokia 925 by Gerardcole(m): 5:44am On Dec 03, 2013
Do you have a pc?

If yes, do a sync with pc and your old phone, then sync your pc to your new phone. Alternatively, use the sync app on the nokia phones.

Its been more than two years since I left Nokia, dunno if there still a sync app on their phones.
Re: Need To Transfer From Sms From Nokia 720 To Nokia 925 by networkgenuis: 7:27am On Dec 03, 2013
Gerardcole: Do you have a pc?

If yes, do a sync with pc and your old phone, then sync your pc to your new phone. Alternatively, use the sync app on the nokia phones.

Its been more than two years since I left Nokia, dunno if there still a sync app on their phones.

He can use Nokia PC suite

(1) (Reply)

Etisalat Apologises For Wrong '7500' Bonus / Have Been Using Android Phones For Over 2years + But I Never Play Any Hd Games / How Airtel Ng Are Ripping Us Off Our Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.