Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

Paul Walkers ( Fast And Furious ) Burnt Corpse ( nsfw ) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Paul Walkers ( Fast And Furious ) Burnt Corpse ( nsfw ) (6213 Views)

Nigerian Car Dealership Shop Burnt Down In SA Xenophobic Violence! / EXPOSED: US Government And Illuminati Killed Paul Walker / Paul Biya Reelected As Cameroon's President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Walkers ( Fast And Furious ) Burnt Corpse ( nsfw ) by Joshthefirst(m): 7:58pm On Dec 03, 2013
HBGGggggggggGggggggggggggggggg!!!!!!

Two days is too much hbg!!!!
Please if you're seeing this, unban me.

I thought you had reconsidered and the thread had become a comments thread.

It actually took me a few hours to realize I was banned. I kept wondering what was wrong. Smh. grin

So this is how it feels.

HBG, two days is too big naa. I'm a first timer. I won't derail again.

Obadiah, abeg help me beg hbg abeg.
Re: Paul Walkers ( Fast And Furious ) Burnt Corpse ( nsfw ) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 03, 2013
Goot, goot...
Re: Paul Walkers ( Fast And Furious ) Burnt Corpse ( nsfw ) by Joshthefirst(m): 8:01pm On Dec 03, 2013
aManFromMars: Goot, goot...
shut up!! angry
Re: Paul Walkers ( Fast And Furious ) Burnt Corpse ( nsfw ) by Joshthefirst(m): 8:03pm On Dec 03, 2013
I need a break shaa.

See you guys in two days.
Re: Paul Walkers ( Fast And Furious ) Burnt Corpse ( nsfw ) by vickyO(f): 8:03pm On Dec 03, 2013
lana_Vello:
Just saw mine....check your profile! Mine expires December
Joshthefirst:
HBGGggggggggGggggggggggggggggg!!!!!!

Two days is too much hbg!!!!
Please if you're seeing this, unban me.

I thought you had reconsidered and the thread had become a comments thread.

It actually took me a few hours to realize I was banned. I kept wondering what was wrong. Smh. grin

So this is how it feels.

HBG, two days is too big naa. I'm a first timer. I won't derail again.

Obadiah, abeg help me beg hbg abeg.
You too. Eyah...
Re: Paul Walkers ( Fast And Furious ) Burnt Corpse ( nsfw ) by Joshthefirst(m): 8:05pm On Dec 03, 2013
vickyO:
You too. Eyah...
lol
Re: Paul Walkers ( Fast And Furious ) Burnt Corpse ( nsfw ) by vickyO(f): 8:06pm On Dec 03, 2013
It'll be your turn soon... no wonder you avoided chatting with us. cheesy
Re: Paul Walkers ( Fast And Furious ) Burnt Corpse ( nsfw ) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 03, 2013
Joshthefirst: shut up!! angry

grin
Why do you find me annoying?

Actually, the section needs a break from you. grin grin and some others... tongue

So I hope HBG doesn't reconsider, maybe she should make it 3 weeks... you'll be released on Christmas day.. grin grin grin Government pardon grin cheesy tongue
Re: Paul Walkers ( Fast And Furious ) Burnt Corpse ( nsfw ) by Joshthefirst(m): 8:07pm On Dec 03, 2013
vickyO:
the guy na "bad" guy.

Even tex was banned. I wonder how she's taking it.
Its hard to imagine her banned. grin
Re: Paul Walkers ( Fast And Furious ) Burnt Corpse ( nsfw ) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 03, 2013
vickyO:
Hahaha. You missed me?
grin
Re: Paul Walkers ( Fast And Furious ) Burnt Corpse ( nsfw ) by vickyO(f): 8:09pm On Dec 03, 2013
Joshthefirst: the guy na "bad" guy.

Even tex was banned. I wonder how she's taking it.
Its hard to imagine her banned. grin
She inboxed me. All of us were banned.
Re: Paul Walkers ( Fast And Furious ) Burnt Corpse ( nsfw ) by Joshthefirst(m): 8:12pm On Dec 03, 2013
aManFromMars:

grin
Why do you find me annoying?

Actually, the section needs a break from you. grin grin and some others... tongue

So I hope HBG doesn't reconsider, maybe she should make it 3 weeks... you'll be released on Christmas day.. grin grin grin Government pardon grin cheesy tongue
lol.

Tell that guy DK that he should stop gallivanting just because I made a mistake in https://www.nairaland.com/1540226/contradictions#down.

See you in two days. Wetin man go do. grin
Re: Paul Walkers ( Fast And Furious ) Burnt Corpse ( nsfw ) by vickyO(f): 8:15pm On Dec 03, 2013
aManFromMars:
Hahaha. You missed me?
grin
No cool

1 Like

Re: Paul Walkers ( Fast And Furious ) Burnt Corpse ( nsfw ) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 03, 2013
Great idea. I can go bump your old thread, derail them, abuse and there's nothing you can do about it. Hope you don't create an alternate account soon.

*plugs in extra keyboard, got work to do tonight, evil grin *
Re: Paul Walkers ( Fast And Furious ) Burnt Corpse ( nsfw ) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 03, 2013
vickyO:
No cool
LOL....

You didn't miss me, but THE BAN did. grin grin
Re: Paul Walkers ( Fast And Furious ) Burnt Corpse ( nsfw ) by Joshthefirst(m): 8:18pm On Dec 03, 2013
aManFromMars: Great idea. I can go bump your old thread, derail them, abuse and there's nothing you can do about it. Hope you don't create an alternate account soon.

grin

You'll just be banned too.
Re: Paul Walkers ( Fast And Furious ) Burnt Corpse ( nsfw ) by Joshthefirst(m): 8:18pm On Dec 03, 2013
Abeg may I lock up before dem go ban me for here too.
Re: Paul Walkers ( Fast And Furious ) Burnt Corpse ( nsfw ) by vickyO(f): 8:20pm On Dec 03, 2013
aManFromMars: Great idea. I can go bump your old thread, derail them, abuse and there's nothing you can do about it. Hope you don't create an alternate account soon.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
You're not serious.
aManFromMars:
LOL....

You didn't miss me, but THE BAN did. grin grin
it was your lucky day, next time you might not be as lucky.
Joshthefirst: grin

You'll just be banned too.
Exactly.

1 Like

Re: Paul Walkers ( Fast And Furious ) Burnt Corpse ( nsfw ) by vickyO(f): 8:21pm On Dec 03, 2013
Joshthefirst: Abeg may I lock up before dem go ban me for here too.
Me too.
AMFM, bye.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Walkers ( Fast And Furious ) Burnt Corpse ( nsfw ) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 03, 2013
vickyO:
She inboxed me. All of us were banned.

Lol, I wasn't. Maybe cos I commented just once
Re: Paul Walkers ( Fast And Furious ) Burnt Corpse ( nsfw ) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 03, 2013
Joshthefirst: lol.

Tell that guy DK that he should stop gallivanting just because I made a mistake in https://www.nairaland.com/1540226/contradictions#down.

See you in two days. Wetin man go do. grin

See what answeringgenesis does?
Re: Paul Walkers ( Fast And Furious ) Burnt Corpse ( nsfw ) by texanomaly(f): 1:50am On Dec 04, 2013
vickyO:
You seem a little hard. sad

You seem a little heartless at times. Please tell that's not the case. sad
Re: Paul Walkers ( Fast And Furious ) Burnt Corpse ( nsfw ) by texanomaly(f): 8:14pm On Dec 04, 2013

skeeter you meanie. tongue
Re: Paul Walkers ( Fast And Furious ) Burnt Corpse ( nsfw ) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 09, 2013
Ishilove:
Me I am not meat o... sad
lmao

Re: Paul Walkers ( Fast And Furious ) Burnt Corpse ( nsfw ) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 09, 2013
obadiah777: i bet you taste sweet when you are cajun-ed. i will put you beside my rice and then garnish you with onions and peppers and tomatoes. am hungry just thinking about it cheesy
Rotflmao*falls off aso rock*

1 Like

Re: Paul Walkers ( Fast And Furious ) Burnt Corpse ( nsfw ) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 09, 2013
gcfr.com:
Rotflmao*falls off aso rock*
grin grin
Re: Paul Walkers ( Fast And Furious ) Burnt Corpse ( nsfw ) by RSAMAN(m): 7:38am On Dec 11, 2013
Truckpusher: horrible is the least one can say.....

what a horrible way to die sad

Horrible indeed. But what can we say? Death is death afterall; get mauled by a lion, die in your sleep, no matter how you die, it's still death.
Re: Paul Walkers ( Fast And Furious ) Burnt Corpse ( nsfw ) by Nobody: 8:02am On Dec 11, 2013
i guess he died doing what he loved, RIP.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Snow And Tears Mark Funeral For North Korean Leader / Nelson Mandela Dead 2013” : Nobel Peace Prize 1993 Killed By Internet Death Hoax / Meet South Sudan's Minister For Water Resources And Irrigation (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.