Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,744 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:45 AM

Paul Walkers ( Fast And Furious ) Burnt Corpse ( nsfw ) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Paul Walkers ( Fast And Furious ) Burnt Corpse ( nsfw ) (6289 Views)

Nigerian Car Dealership Shop Burnt Down In SA Xenophobic Violence! / EXPOSED: US Government And Illuminati Killed Paul Walker / Paul Biya Reelected As Cameroon's President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Walkers ( Fast And Furious ) Burnt Corpse ( nsfw ) by philtrum(m): 10:59am On Dec 03, 2013
News said he was attending a charity event..... (from a footage I got from YouTube) ..
Life could be funny at times
Re: Paul Walkers ( Fast And Furious ) Burnt Corpse ( nsfw ) by Psychedelia(m): 11:04am On Dec 03, 2013
What a painful way to bow out.

No matter how rich you are, you can still die.
Re: Paul Walkers ( Fast And Furious ) Burnt Corpse ( nsfw ) by Ishilove: 12:22pm On Dec 03, 2013
thorpido: Well we are meat though more than just meat.You need to go to an anatomy lab to see corpses that have been dissected- pure meat.
Gross sad
Re: Paul Walkers ( Fast And Furious ) Burnt Corpse ( nsfw ) by Ishilove: 12:23pm On Dec 03, 2013
GODWINGODSON: Rest in peace paul walker
I seriously doubt he will
Re: Paul Walkers ( Fast And Furious ) Burnt Corpse ( nsfw ) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 03, 2013
Ishilove:
I seriously doubt he will

Why do u think so?
Re: Paul Walkers ( Fast And Furious ) Burnt Corpse ( nsfw ) by Truckpusher(m): 2:07pm On Dec 03, 2013
mayorrlad:

Silly poster... Does that looked like a red porsche
Animal grin

How would you identify the color of a burnt car. sad

2 Likes

Re: Paul Walkers ( Fast And Furious ) Burnt Corpse ( nsfw ) by texanomaly(f): 2:21pm On Dec 03, 2013
aManFromMars:

Nsfw means 'not suitable for work'. Viewer's discretion is advised.
Yeah. Got that. smiley

Hi sKeeter
Re: Paul Walkers ( Fast And Furious ) Burnt Corpse ( nsfw ) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 03, 2013
shocked shocked angry shocked angry

Where did you get this picture from ?
Re: Paul Walkers ( Fast And Furious ) Burnt Corpse ( nsfw ) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 03, 2013
Ishilove:
Like seriously. The speed in movies ain't the same thing as speed in real life
yeah but since their movies, so many people have emulated what they see on the screens. its called drag racing. life imitating art. happens all the time. wink
Re: Paul Walkers ( Fast And Furious ) Burnt Corpse ( nsfw ) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 03, 2013
Ishilove:
Me I am not meat o... sad
sharrap there and jump into my pot of soup so i can have more meat to eat grin grin
Re: Paul Walkers ( Fast And Furious ) Burnt Corpse ( nsfw ) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 03, 2013
aManFromMars:
lol. Go tell lion or Clifford orji that one
grin grin
Re: Paul Walkers ( Fast And Furious ) Burnt Corpse ( nsfw ) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 03, 2013
mayorrlad:

Silly poster... Does that looked like a red porsche
yeah the car got burnt to a crisp but the red color stayed on it throughout the inferno smdh tongue
Re: Paul Walkers ( Fast And Furious ) Burnt Corpse ( nsfw ) by Ishilove: 3:01pm On Dec 03, 2013
obadiah777: sharrap there and jump into my pot of soup so i can have more meat to eat grin grin
You need deliverance, you cannibal angry

1 Like

Re: Paul Walkers ( Fast And Furious ) Burnt Corpse ( nsfw ) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 03, 2013
vickyO:
smiley
*shakes head*
that gaddem heathen is truly from mars grin grin
Re: Paul Walkers ( Fast And Furious ) Burnt Corpse ( nsfw ) by Ishilove: 3:03pm On Dec 03, 2013
obadiah777: yeah the car got burnt to a crisp but the red color stayed on it throughout the inferno smdh tongue
his legs were burnt off but his pretty face wasn't charred
Re: Paul Walkers ( Fast And Furious ) Burnt Corpse ( nsfw ) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 03, 2013
Truckpusher: Animal grin

How would you identify the color of a burnt car. sad
abi ? lmao grin
Re: Paul Walkers ( Fast And Furious ) Burnt Corpse ( nsfw ) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 03, 2013
Ishilove:
You need deliverance, you cannibal angry
i bet you taste sweet when you are cajun-ed. i will put you beside my rice and then garnish you with onions and peppers and tomatoes. am hungry just thinking about it cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Paul Walkers ( Fast And Furious ) Burnt Corpse ( nsfw ) by Ishilove: 3:09pm On Dec 03, 2013
obadiah777: i bet you taste sweet when you are cajun-ed. i will put you beside my rice and then garnish you with onions and peppers and tomatoes. am hungry just thinking about it cheesy
obadiah!!! angry
Re: Paul Walkers ( Fast And Furious ) Burnt Corpse ( nsfw ) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 03, 2013
Ishilove:
his legs were burnt off but his pretty face wasn't charred
his legs probably got trapped. the car is a low gravity car and if you see the impact spot you will know his legs got trapped. so they probably had to severe the rest to dis-entangle him from the wreckage. probably was easy to do too. maybe they pulled him out and the burnt leg just came off ? who knows. am just guessing here
Re: Paul Walkers ( Fast And Furious ) Burnt Corpse ( nsfw ) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 03, 2013
Ishilove:
obadiah!!! angry
wink cheesy
Re: Paul Walkers ( Fast And Furious ) Burnt Corpse ( nsfw ) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 03, 2013
obadiah777: i bet you taste sweet when you are cajun-ed.
i will put you beside my rice and then garnish you with onions and peppers and tomatoes. am hungry just thinking about it
cheesy

grin grin

Ishi-pops.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Walkers ( Fast And Furious ) Burnt Corpse ( nsfw ) by crackhaus: 4:15pm On Dec 03, 2013
Gaddemit Paul Walker, this wasn't the best way to go.

His death is really sad, repugnant, grossly horrible, and coincidentally ironic (fast cars and all). A fine actor he was, may he RIP!

1 Like

Re: Paul Walkers ( Fast And Furious ) Burnt Corpse ( nsfw ) by Tgirl4real(f): 4:40pm On Dec 03, 2013
aManFromMars: Hi Tgirl smiley

Hi Muskeeto. wink
Re: Paul Walkers ( Fast And Furious ) Burnt Corpse ( nsfw ) by vickyO(f): 6:22pm On Dec 03, 2013
obadiah777: his legs probably got trapped. the car is a low gravity car and if you see the impact spot you will know his legs got trapped. so they probably had to severe the rest to dis-entangle him from the wreckage. probably was easy to do too. maybe they pulled him out and the burnt leg just came off ? who knows. am just guessing here
Oh boy. Your description is too explicit.

1 Like

Re: Paul Walkers ( Fast And Furious ) Burnt Corpse ( nsfw ) by lanaVello1(m): 6:26pm On Dec 03, 2013
vickyO:
hey vicky....did you get banned?
Re: Paul Walkers ( Fast And Furious ) Burnt Corpse ( nsfw ) by vickyO(f): 6:32pm On Dec 03, 2013
lana_Vello:
hey vicky....did you get banned?
Yeah, I think so. did you?
HBG has deleted the posts...
It sucks.
Re: Paul Walkers ( Fast And Furious ) Burnt Corpse ( nsfw ) by lanaVello1(m): 6:48pm On Dec 03, 2013
vickyO:
Yeah, I think so. did you?
HBG closed the thread today.
It sucks.
same here sad ...cos i can't post/like...first time of getting banned...really sucks...big time...i shudda bin warned or somefin..
Re: Paul Walkers ( Fast And Furious ) Burnt Corpse ( nsfw ) by vickyO(f): 7:04pm On Dec 03, 2013
lana_Vello:
same here sad ...cos i can't post/like...first time of getting banned...really sucks...big time...i shudda bin warned or somefin..
My first time too... I don't know how long it will last.
Make we no derail this thread too before they ban us.
@the bolded, abi. sad
Re: Paul Walkers ( Fast And Furious ) Burnt Corpse ( nsfw ) by lanaVello1(m): 7:10pm On Dec 03, 2013
vickyO:
Make we no derail this thread too before they ban us.
@the bolded, abi. sad
lmao....yeah na true oh...I'd prolly PM you
Re: Paul Walkers ( Fast And Furious ) Burnt Corpse ( nsfw ) by lanaVello1(m): 7:26pm On Dec 03, 2013
vickyO:
Just saw mine....check your profile! Mine expires november 5 by mid-day....I presume yours should also be around that time..
Re: Paul Walkers ( Fast And Furious ) Burnt Corpse ( nsfw ) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 03, 2013
vickyO:
nah it aint lol
Re: Paul Walkers ( Fast And Furious ) Burnt Corpse ( nsfw ) by vickyO(f): 7:48pm On Dec 03, 2013
obadiah777: nah it aint lol
You seem a little hard. sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Starvation In War-hit Sudan 'almost Everywhere' - WHO / Kenyan Police Woman Suspended For Looking Good In Uniform / Donald Trump Tested For Coronavirus, Awaits Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.