Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,718 members, 7,820,501 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Please Advive Needed .. What Should I Give Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advive Needed .. What Should I Give Her? (599 Views)

Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? / What Is This Lady Up To. . . : . Advive Quick! / What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Advive Needed .. What Should I Give Her? by Doctmaverick(m): 9:00am On Dec 03, 2013
I have been in a distant relationship with this girl I really admire and love so much for upto 9months now and this coming weekend I will be travelling to Lagos where she stays and i've made that known to her and she has agreed to meet me with one of her friends but the problem i'm having is I dnt know what I could buy as a gift to give to her including her friend just for the first time of seeing each other. girls pls your advice is needed here and boys who've done this before what do you think?

Thanks ..
Re: Please Advive Needed .. What Should I Give Her? by Doctmaverick(m): 1:06pm On Dec 03, 2013
pls advice me now..y'all just reading and getting off.
Re: Please Advive Needed .. What Should I Give Her? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 03, 2013
Why do you want to buy her a gift?

(1) (Reply)

Ladies God Is Never Responsible For Your Not Been Married. / Why Are There So Many Relationships Breakup During Xmas Period? / Compatibility Issues In A Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.