Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,299 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Letter To Airtel Nigeria - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Letter To Airtel Nigeria (14763 Views)

Not Eligible To Airtel 4gb For All Phones?, Here's How To Solve It / Solutions To Airtel Bb Plans On Android Devices. SOS! / Zain Nigeria To Change Name To 'Airtel' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Letter To Airtel Nigeria by psalmdave(m): 8:49am On Dec 04, 2013
BB USERS DON READY FOR ANDROID USERS FOR THIS THREAD......gringrin
Re: Letter To Airtel Nigeria by tubosunmii(m): 8:52am On Dec 04, 2013
i for one am not surprised concerning the warning they gave us, just like every one like myself i am using the network for browsing . i guess they have not learnt any lesson this few years with the economic crisis going on yet. They felt it would do us more harm rather than good to cut us off our usage of surfing the net. i could recall this eldee song 3k bis na wash them say them won turn am to 1.5 am sure when them no see customer them reduce am and it happened and with the introduction of android they should have seen the large turn up . and the funny case is that this time around people are actually paying for this. It is not like the network that the very talented Nigerians hacked and it was being used for years before the news started spreading and they cut the plan off . i am only hurt that i will lose the remaining gig after payment. be wise and let us have our way .surfing the net should be free because in some countries i heard some say that they browse the net without any payment but in Nigeria despite the fact that they see some of us complying with the law they are keen on making it hard for themselves. and to top it off it is the only network i feel has an edge over this because of the massive turn out and if they wish i could care less airtel has never redeemed themselves before so why start now.

Re: Letter To Airtel Nigeria by muktarmtt(m): 9:02am On Dec 04, 2013
Dollarjunkie:

[b]Look at this one... Are you angry with airtel or with BB device? You are using a better phone than "that crappy phone" (as you put it) yet you don't have a better money to subscribe to the databundle that suits your better phone(for your dumb mind). Before you buy that your "useful" phone didn't you take your time to check the data bundle plans of all the network providers? Why are you comparing the data plan of a "useless" phone and that of "useful"? Don't you know that you have to pay more for using a "useful phone"?
Useful TECNO phone my foot!!!
Mr. man, its either you drop your "useful phone" and go get Nokia3110c or you pay the required amount for your desired data bundle than to come here and cry like a baby.
Or better still, go get the BEST phone (blackberry)
I even doubt you use up to 20% of the functions of that you TECNO whatever model. Na mojo your type dey watch sef...

@Topic jhor... Airtel will surely loose many customers cuz I subscribe to BIS with my MTN and use airtel on my system. Now it has to be some other network for my PC.[/b]
shot d fuc*k up joor u make me sick.
Re: Letter To Airtel Nigeria by Bodafix(m): 9:33am On Dec 04, 2013
Policewoman: Nonsense letter. If u wan use BIS go buy Blackberry.

The letter was to Airtel not to you!

1 Like

Re: Letter To Airtel Nigeria by Umarr: 9:36am On Dec 04, 2013
Have decided to finally end ma silence. First thing I wanna say is no matter our threats here Airtel re going ahead with their plan. Secondly, we should not torture ourselves by expecting them to reverse their decision. Third thing is like most of U, I use it primarily for browsing but am not gonna throw it that far coz whatever security they think they've got is designed by humans, and whatever human designs there's always a flaw and we'll find it!
Re: Letter To Airtel Nigeria by shegzy4luv(m): 10:40am On Dec 04, 2013
bishop kay:

God punish u and ur bb . U even sure say u buy am abi dem dash u. Old Sch dude. switch to d winning team.

Android rocks.... cheesy
dont be silly,remember to take your anti-stupid drug before u will 'go and die'
Re: Letter To Airtel Nigeria by GoddonBishop: 12:17pm On Dec 04, 2013
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][b]All you BB, iBB and all other iDevices users. I feel your cry But don't embarassed be cheesy cos when the company is out for auction as usual, I will endeavour to look into your plight when I become the sole owner of the property grin My advice is just let them do their part and all you guys do your part wink
Re: Letter To Airtel Nigeria by faden(f): 5:33pm On Dec 04, 2013
It's actually a network some us started with but let's be factual, Etisalat is doing more customer experience. I would encourage you not to panic to port. It's just as easy as chatting!!!
Re: Letter To Airtel Nigeria by faden(f): 5:36pm On Dec 04, 2013
Again! Don't panic but port. Etisalat is from experience more ideal with genuine issues all is sorted out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Advantages And Disadvantages Android Mobile Phone / Whatsapp To Allow Users To Edit Sent Messages, But Only Within 15 Mins Range / My Spark 4 Has No Led When Charging.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.