Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Not Eligible To Airtel 4gb For All Phones?, Here's How To Solve It - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Not Eligible To Airtel 4gb For All Phones?, Here's How To Solve It (7500 Views)

Airtel 1+1 Promo...for Those Not Eligible / Letter To Airtel Nigeria / Solutions To Airtel Bb Plans On Android Devices. SOS! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Not Eligible To Airtel 4gb For All Phones?, Here's How To Solve It by luigiajah(m): 7:01am On Jul 02, 2014
Surprisingly, I noticed
my Airtel Gigs is not
actually moving as in
excessive zapping of
data for the past
few
days as it used to
May
an adjustment have
been made, but I
can't
really say.
So many of us have
wondered why on
earth Airtel will
select
those they share the
4GB data plan with.
Why won't your sim
be eligible for the
plan?
Ideally, dialing
*440*161# should
let
you know if you are
eligible or not.
Unfortunately, many
are not eligible.
Early hours of this
morning, a
committed
blog contributor in
person of Mr Ben
share with me this
method of easily
getting eligible for
the
Airtel 4GB; after
Airtel
told him that he's
not
eligible for the plan.
Two weeks later, he
tried the code below
and he was told
Eligible.
How Can I Be
Eligible For the
Airtel 4GB Plan?
It's so simple; it's all
wrapped up in a
code.
Dial *440*440# Once
you dial the code
above, if you are
lucky
enough, you will get
an
eligible message.
And if you didn't get
an eligible message,
keep your SIM for
some couples of
weeks and try it
again.
Mind you, this Airtel
4GB for #1500
works on all device
including Java
phones.
Source: www.skyreloadz.tk

1 Like

Re: Not Eligible To Airtel 4gb For All Phones?, Here's How To Solve It by eunisam: 7:17am On Jul 02, 2014
Thank you.testinj mode enabled!
Re: Not Eligible To Airtel 4gb For All Phones?, Here's How To Solve It by luigiajah(m): 7:45am On Jul 02, 2014
eunisam: Thank you.testinj mode enabled!
k. Datz gud.. For more info check the source websites
Re: Not Eligible To Airtel 4gb For All Phones?, Here's How To Solve It by kutalian(m): 10:52am On Jul 02, 2014
cheesy cheesy woa i've been waiting for this code very long time ago.
Thanks so much.
Re: Not Eligible To Airtel 4gb For All Phones?, Here's How To Solve It by eppysold(m): 11:13am On Jul 02, 2014
K
Re: Not Eligible To Airtel 4gb For All Phones?, Here's How To Solve It by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 02, 2014
luigiajah: Surprisingly, I noticed
my Airtel Gigs is not
actually moving as in
excessive zapping of
data for the past
few
days as it used to
May
an adjustment have
been made, but I
can't
really say.
So many of us have
wondered why on
earth Airtel will
select
those they share the
4GB data plan with.
Why won't your sim
be eligible for the
plan?
Ideally, dialing
*440*161# should
let
you know if you are
eligible or not.
Unfortunately, many
are not eligible.
Early hours of this
morning, a
committed
blog contributor in
person of Mr Ben
share with me this
method of easily
getting eligible for
the
Airtel 4GB; after
Airtel
told him that he's
not
eligible for the plan.
Two weeks later, he
tried the code below
and he was told
Eligible.
How Can I Be
Eligible For the
Airtel 4GB Plan?
It's so simple; it's all
wrapped up in a
code.
Dial *440*440# Once
you dial the code
above, if you are
lucky
enough, you will get
an
eligible message.
And if you didn't get
an eligible message,
keep your SIM for
some couples of
weeks and try it
again.
Mind you, this Airtel
4GB for #1500
works on all device
including Java
phones.
can i try it with my subscribed one month data airtel sim card?
Re: Not Eligible To Airtel 4gb For All Phones?, Here's How To Solve It by ibietela2(m): 12:12pm On Jul 02, 2014
It has expired na

1 Like

Re: Not Eligible To Airtel 4gb For All Phones?, Here's How To Solve It by luigiajah(m): 12:15pm On Jul 02, 2014
ibietela2: It has expired na
How
Re: Not Eligible To Airtel 4gb For All Phones?, Here's How To Solve It by luigiajah(m): 12:17pm On Jul 02, 2014
stardragon:
can i try it with my subscribed one month data airtel sim card?
i think you should wait till the one month subscription is over
Re: Not Eligible To Airtel 4gb For All Phones?, Here's How To Solve It by fabolakers(m): 12:17pm On Jul 02, 2014
Nice one.
Re: Not Eligible To Airtel 4gb For All Phones?, Here's How To Solve It by luigiajah(m): 12:21pm On Jul 02, 2014
I'll update you guys on any new changes about the airtel data plans.. To get the updates easily sign up at the website i copied the tweak from, or follow their social pages -facebook.com/skyreloadz on twitter @skyreloadz. That's how i get new tweaks
Re: Not Eligible To Airtel 4gb For All Phones?, Here's How To Solve It by obosirow: 12:33pm On Jul 02, 2014
Appears Airtel is listening afterall or is it that they've lost market shares ANd their shareholders are screaming foul?
Re: Not Eligible To Airtel 4gb For All Phones?, Here's How To Solve It by Okaka27(m): 12:47pm On Jul 02, 2014
They said am not eligible! sad sad
Re: Not Eligible To Airtel 4gb For All Phones?, Here's How To Solve It by biomedixexcel(m): 12:56pm On Jul 02, 2014
Will check it out
Re: Not Eligible To Airtel 4gb For All Phones?, Here's How To Solve It by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 02, 2014
I received mine this morning- the eligibility status.

Please do they still zap one's data like Pure water?
I don't want to regret trying this..
Re: Not Eligible To Airtel 4gb For All Phones?, Here's How To Solve It by parrotibaba(m): 2:27pm On Jul 02, 2014
de zap x2 ,can u handle dat? if yes den subscribe to d 4gig which is 2gig in disguise... fair deal eh? @Caesar
Re: Not Eligible To Airtel 4gb For All Phones?, Here's How To Solve It by Tassembly(m): 2:30pm On Jul 02, 2014
This is of no use because they still zap data and its worst than before,my 4gb only last for 9days. Just browsing on pc. I didn't download anything.so guys stay away except you only want to use it for bb

1 Like

Re: Not Eligible To Airtel 4gb For All Phones?, Here's How To Solve It by sobastical: 3:14pm On Jul 02, 2014
Ceasar1: I received mine this morning- the eligibility status.

Please do they still zap one's data like Pure water?
I don't want to regret trying this..

NOPE! cos that's what am using and the billing is normal.

2 Likes

Re: Not Eligible To Airtel 4gb For All Phones?, Here's How To Solve It by luigiajah(m): 3:24pm On Jul 02, 2014
Okaka27: They said am not eligible! sad sad
.. Don't lose hope try using airtel 10mb data plan consecutively for about 3 days, make calls,send texts and be extremely active on the network.. After that check again
Re: Not Eligible To Airtel 4gb For All Phones?, Here's How To Solve It by solexy4real(m): 5:41pm On Jul 02, 2014
luigiajah: Surprisingly, I noticed
my Airtel Gigs is not
actually moving as in
excessive zapping of
data for the past
few
days as it used to
May
an adjustment have
been made, but I
can't
really say.
So many of us have
wondered why on
earth Airtel will
select
those they share the
4GB data plan with.
Why won't your sim
be eligible for the
plan?
Ideally, dialing
*440*161# should
let
you know if you are
eligible or not.
Unfortunately, many
are not eligible.
Early hours of this
morning, a
committed
blog contributor in
person of Mr Ben
share with me this
method of easily
getting eligible for
the
Airtel 4GB; after
Airtel
told him that he's
not
eligible for the plan.
Two weeks later, he
tried the code below
and he was told
Eligible.
How Can I Be
Eligible For the
Airtel 4GB Plan?
It's so simple; it's all
wrapped up in a
code.
Dial *440*440# Once
you dial the code
above, if you are
lucky
enough, you will get
an
eligible message.
And if you didn't get
an eligible message,
keep your SIM for
some couples of
weeks and try it
again.
Mind you, this Airtel
4GB for #1500
works on all device
including Java
phones.
Re: Not Eligible To Airtel 4gb For All Phones?, Here's How To Solve It by chubbyman(m): 7:05pm On Jul 02, 2014
[quote author=sobastical]

NOPE! cos that's what am using and the billing is normal.
You're probably using a blackberry that's why the data isn't running like usain bolt,or you're an airtel agent trying to misinforme people,either way airtel sucks
Re: Not Eligible To Airtel 4gb For All Phones?, Here's How To Solve It by nairalife2013(m): 12:41am On Jul 05, 2014
Why is dat i cant use either of my airtel 4bb and mtn bbc on my pc? Pls help
Re: Not Eligible To Airtel 4gb For All Phones?, Here's How To Solve It by ahkenaten(m): 7:09am On Jul 05, 2014
omoh the data dey run like water...after just two hours on instagram... 500mb don chop danudanu... anyway sha it remains 150mb grin... but the thing wey dey vex me be say na 2.1gb my meter dey read say i use..e still dey pain me sha
..buh e make sense
Re: Not Eligible To Airtel 4gb For All Phones?, Here's How To Solve It by EnterPRO: 7:59am On Jul 05, 2014
OK na
Re: Not Eligible To Airtel 4gb For All Phones?, Here's How To Solve It by cirmuell(m): 8:30am On Jul 05, 2014
Airtel know about it, they actually told me about it on twitter still it kip saying nt eligible. Anyway one of their CC agent called me and said a new plan is coming for those that are not eligible so you guys should kip ur finger(s) crossed. cool

1 Like

Re: Not Eligible To Airtel 4gb For All Phones?, Here's How To Solve It by sobastical: 11:56am On Jul 05, 2014
[quote author=chubbyman][/quote]

No bro, am using HTC phone and I'm not in anyway related to airtel
Re: Not Eligible To Airtel 4gb For All Phones?, Here's How To Solve It by parrotibaba(m): 12:11pm On Jul 05, 2014
cirmuell: Airtel know about it, they actually told me about it on twitter still it kip saying nt eligible. Anyway one of their CC agent called me and said a new plan is coming for those that are not eligible so you guys should kip ur finger(s) crossed. cool
n u blivd d shii?
Re: Not Eligible To Airtel 4gb For All Phones?, Here's How To Solve It by cirmuell(m): 12:14pm On Jul 05, 2014
parrotibaba: n u blivd d shii?
let just hope it's true.
Re: Not Eligible To Airtel 4gb For All Phones?, Here's How To Solve It by nairalife2013(m): 10:28am On Jul 12, 2014
They gav me and took it bak widout me using even up 50mb. Airtel is wicked! Oh my 1500n! And they done it many times running!
Re: Not Eligible To Airtel 4gb For All Phones?, Here's How To Solve It by jamaola2(m): 9:14pm On Jul 12, 2014
pls ao do i check my data balance, i just dey use am ni, i dont know ao far av gone
Re: Not Eligible To Airtel 4gb For All Phones?, Here's How To Solve It by dljbd1(m): 9:41pm On Jul 12, 2014
jamaola2: pls ao do i check my data balance, i just dey use am ni, i dont know ao far av gone
*141*712*0#
Re: Not Eligible To Airtel 4gb For All Phones?, Here's How To Solve It by nani667: 11:09pm On Jul 12, 2014
Just became Eligible today.... Sadly I've already made up my mind to dump the SIM... I'm now rocking Glo cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos, Abuja, Rivers Top In Mobile E-commerce Usage – Study / Tecno Pova 2 Announced With Helio G85, 6GB RAM And 7,000 Mah Battery / Midnight Calls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.