Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

The Sim Card... - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Sim Card... (8970 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Sim Card... by stefikal(f): 11:40pm On Dec 16, 2013
D girl must not carry last...

Seats down shaperly as a sharp gal
Re: The Sim Card... by philtrum(m): 9:45am On Dec 17, 2013
*struggles with the drum of ice cream and drops it gbam in front of the front sit #lolz,then majestically takes a sit *
Re: The Sim Card... by doyouknowjohnny: 9:50am On Dec 17, 2013
****storms into the room with sweat doing a good job of baptizing his body and quickly grabs a chair***
I no fit carry last for dis one
Re: The Sim Card... by zainharb: 1:30pm On Dec 17, 2013
I'm here too. I no fit carry last at all
Re: The Sim Card... by Temmytayo20(f): 11:07am On Dec 19, 2013
Am following bro!!
Re: The Sim Card... by Dhortunn(m): 3:39pm On Dec 19, 2013
Following
Re: The Sim Card... by kennybelle: 8:41pm On Dec 19, 2013
This sounds promising. Lemme go onboard before i carry last!
Re: The Sim Card... by SenatorPope(m): 11:19pm On Dec 30, 2013
Aunty stef abeg help me tell oga maestrob say make him call alagba dhortunn make alagba hlp me tap sisi zainharb make sisi hlp shift go aunty Ella side so dat I go folloow sidon for front..

Thanks in anticipation as u answer me
Re: The Sim Card... by stefikal(f): 11:27pm On Dec 30, 2013
Senator_Pope: Aunty stef abeg help me tell oga maestrob say make him call alagba dhortunn make alagba hlp me tap sisi zainharb make sisi hlp shift go aunty Ella side so dat I go folloow sidon for front..

Thanks in anticipation as u answer me

omo dis errand plenty ooo,
for a lazy small pikin like me...

Oyaa make una shift, make our senator and pope(two personalities in one) siddon wella.grin
Re: The Sim Card... by zainharb: 12:13am On Dec 31, 2013
Pope y u no tell me may I keep seat for u la? Nw front role don full
Re: The Sim Card... by Olarewajub: 12:34am On Dec 31, 2013
The crowd is too much o. Abeg On the A/C
Re: The Sim Card... by SexySapphire(f): 7:07pm On Dec 31, 2013
Right here waiting for the KING #yaga#
Re: The Sim Card... by Bleszin(f): 8:08pm On Dec 31, 2013
If i carry last na sin...abeg make una open d atmosphere let d window come in #winks#teamKingzpen
Re: The Sim Card... by SenatorPope(m): 2:09am On Jan 01, 2014
FTC...this New Year 2014..

HAPPY

NEW

YEAR

To u alll....
Re: The Sim Card... by adusco(m): 8:33am On Jan 01, 2014
Happy new year peepz
i made it!
Lets do it together
Re: The Sim Card... by m003: 8:27am On Jan 02, 2014
i don follow officially
Re: The Sim Card... by IamDejman(m): 11:12am On Jan 02, 2014
*enters* KingzPen, where the VIP section?
Re: The Sim Card... by ninja4life(m): 12:13pm On Jan 02, 2014
I dey follow una bumper to bumper.lol
Re: The Sim Card... by eyezik3(m): 2:30pm On Jan 02, 2014
stefikal: D girl must not carry last...
Seats down shaperly as a sharp gal
Enters into the thread see how people don sit down, i dey sight u guys ooo Maestrob my man, Dhortunn, Zainharb, Ella luv, D9ty7, Senator pope, Stefikal and my guy Adusco, chai house ddon full oooOoooOooh, but i go sit down with stefikal, She don kip seat for me in the front! Waitin patiently for update as I sip my blue cocktail wit stefikal...
Re: The Sim Card... by stefikal(f): 2:50pm On Jan 02, 2014
eyezik3:
Enters into the thread see how people don sit down, i dey sight u guys ooo Maestrob my man, Dhortunn, Zainharb, Ella luv, D9ty7, Senator pope, Stefikal and my guy Adusco, chai house ddon full oooOoooOooh, but i go sit down with stefikal, She don kip seat for me in the front! Waitin patiently for update as I sip my blue cocktail wit stefikal...

lolzzz

I sight you
Re: The Sim Card... by funlover1(m): 6:20pm On Jan 02, 2014
Enters with my gun totting bodyguard and made for the front row...how come every seat is taken?...sights. D9ty7 sitting on Stefikal's laps and gives him a terrible slap on his face...he landed on the floor with foams in his mouth...Stefikal started crying and charges at me but was restrained by my bodyguard..I can sight the chiefpriest chanting some incantations to bring D9ty7 to life..everybody leaves the front seat for me and my bodyguards...see levels !
Re: The Sim Card... by Flakkydagirl: 6:34pm On Jan 02, 2014
Waiting Patiently.......
Re: The Sim Card... by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:37pm On Jan 02, 2014
Hmmn... Oga Kingzpen, ds 1 na ojoro oh... You never tell me na, fenk God I dey 4low you and "my life on campus" anywayz following like twitter....
fun lover: Enters with my gun totting bodyguard and made for the front row...how come every seat is taken?...sights. D9ty7 sitting on Stefikal's laps and gives him a terrible slap on his face...he landed on the floor with foams in his mouth...Stefikal started crying and charges at me but was restrained by my bodyguard..I can sight the chiefpriest chanting some incantations to bring D9ty7 to life..everybody leaves the front seat for me and my bodyguards...see levels !

**enters the thread, finish reading the prologue and viewing the people on their various seats... What! Funlover bawo? My oga D9ty7 and Stefikal! Brings out my AK47, he runs up and leaves the seat, Oga D9ty7, have ur seat, bt na me go carry stefikal this tym... gringringringringringrin
Re: The Sim Card... by stefikal(f): 9:01pm On Jan 02, 2014
I just dey observe cool
Re: The Sim Card... by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:10pm On Jan 02, 2014
Chai!!! I don miss..
@Stefikal, u no fit tell me, no be so ooo.

Back seat things noni.

Oga kingzpen, well done o.. Nice intro btw
Re: The Sim Card... by Comradekenny(m): 9:45pm On Jan 02, 2014
Kingzpen....bro I dey ur back Big time........but no too dull us....
Re: The Sim Card... by IamDejman(m): 9:48pm On Jan 02, 2014
To Kingzpen,
I humbly use this opportunity to request your indulgence in making me the official secretary of the thread. I'll appreciate you accepting my request.

Yours ONly,
IamDejman
Re: The Sim Card... by KingzPen(m): 12:04am On Jan 03, 2014
Done... Approved... Signed...
IamDejman: To Kingzpen,
I humbly use this opportunity to request your indulgence in making me the official secretary of the thread. I'll appreciate you accepting my request.

Yours ONly,
IamDejman
Re: The Sim Card... by KingzPen(m): 12:07am On Jan 03, 2014
The Sim Card Kicks Off Today...

Please Bear With Me If Update Comes Late...

Reason: School has resumed and I have my final project to get done, along side some chronic courses to handle.

I Love You Guyz...
Re: The Sim Card... by maestrob(m): 12:29am On Jan 03, 2014
No lele
we dey folo ur tori bumper to bumper.

*Pls,dont ask me what am doing this time of d day, my mind told me dat Oga Kingzpen is about to start the tori*

My country people, How una dey?
Secretary Iamdejman, well done.
I don land gidigba for here.
Nobody fit sakara me for this place(front seat withD9ty, Stef,eyezik,merbenko andLogoDWhiz)
Re: The Sim Card... by adusco(m): 3:40am On Jan 03, 2014
KingzPen: The Sim Card Kicks Off Today...

Reason: School has resumed and I have my final project to get done, along side some chronic courses to handle.

I Love You Guyz...
Re: The Sim Card... by adusco(m): 3:41am On Jan 03, 2014
KingzPen: The Sim Card Kicks Off Today...

I Love You Guyz...

no matter how chronic d course,na 'A' u go get
all d best, we dey gidigba!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lohri Video Song Download HD | Happy Lohri Best Video, Mp3 Song 2015 / 8 Great Tips To Become A Super Writer / Nairaland Writers Let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.