Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" (33069 Views)

The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! / All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie / Man Sues Chris Okotie For Owing Him 14 Years Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 04, 2013
I JUST HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE CALL THIS SERIAL ADULTERER AND DIVORCEE A PASTOR. IT MAKES ME SO UPSET.
WHAT KIND OF FLOCK IS HE PASTORING FOR GOD'S SAKE

SO DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" by okechukwu2013: 6:07pm On Dec 04, 2013
Born a catholic! Has flourished both spiritually and in other aspect of life a very proud catholic! I will die a devout and practicing catholic! Proudly worshiping God and honouring Virgin Mary {Mother of Christ and my spiritual Mother as well} I do not have time for sensless and ignorant people like Chris and his likes. I am only accountable to God alone.

3 Likes

Re: Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" by benkings(m): 6:08pm On Dec 04, 2013
cool no comment frm me

my pastor always say we all should mind our business,dont condemn what u dnt understand

let God be the judqe

soon we will all know the truth bout where and what we worship

SCOAN on point!!!

LetLoveLead!!!
cool

2 Likes

Re: Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" by divinelove(m): 6:08pm On Dec 04, 2013
Chris okotie is a liar n a chronic womaniser. He told us dt God told him he ll become d president of Nigeria in 2007, wat happened to dt. Church ll nt save anyone, it is ur acceptance of Jesus as saviour and ur relationship wit him dt saves. He cant even sustain his marital life n he is talking trash. Who is he to decide who goes to heaven or hell. Guess he must ve connection to hell to kw wat goes on there.

1 Like

Re: Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" by nerodenero: 6:08pm On Dec 04, 2013
Our troubles are just too numerous in this country
1. Religious intolerance is tearing us apart
2. How can a Pastor be involved in such acrimony?
3. Must everybody believe and support what you believe and support!!!
4. It cut across all religions in the country that is why there is always religious crisis
5. Pentecostals criticizing Anglicans, Catholics, Aladura and vice versa. Even this happens among Muslims too.
6.We need to tolerate ourselves for the country to move forward and our so called religious leaders should guard their tongues so as not to increase the already existed hatred among religious people. Pastor Chris should mind his business jooooo

2 Likes

Re: Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" by julioralph(m): 6:09pm On Dec 04, 2013
Perhaps the 'pastor' was drunk on Orange juice when he made those comments.

1 Like

Re: Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" by psalm68(m): 6:10pm On Dec 04, 2013
that toni pan or what ever she calls her sef must be high on aloma bitters.smh

1 Like

Re: Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 04, 2013
grin
cbrass:

Honestly , all those incense you guys burn, the so called holy water, the occultic chants, the pennantsn then the worship of mary ..all this to me are rituals.. You need to give me enough bible verses to back this

YET YOU CARRY YOUR SO CALLED BLESSED HANDKERCHIEF UP AND DOWN LIKE JUJU grin
cbrass:

Honestly , all those incense you guys burn, the so called holy water, the occultic chants, the pennantsn then the worship of mary ..all this to me are rituals.. You need to give me enough bible verses to back this

YET YOU CARRY YOUR SO CALLED BLESSED HANDKERCHIEF UP AND DOWN LIKE JUJU

1 Like

Re: Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" by precious00: 6:10pm On Dec 04, 2013
We nigerians are bigotries, wat we are n do is wat we feel is right, we discriminate religion to ethnic group

1 Like

Re: Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" by einsteino(m): 6:11pm On Dec 04, 2013
first of all, I can't believe a pastor who claimed God told him he would win the presidency and yet lost woefully

secondly, y'all should just shut up... i have always said it, that religion is just one bullshit that divides people... y'all arguing over shit that you never saw, talking about a book when you never witnessed the legends it bears. christainity, islam, Judaism... all of them have brought a senseless divide amongst brothers and have brought senseless wars.

dont get me wrong, i believe in GOD.. it is religion, i dont believe in... God wrote his word in our Hearts, but man in his corruption made clones of it and called the clones religion... what a murder to excellence

the pastor okotie that argues now, is aware that the catholic church is the foundation that every other denomination was built on. The Bible that he is basing his belief on, has been proving to be just a selected books... still so many books that we dont know about.

if the catholic church is engaging in rituals, so be it. at least they do not bury human beings underneath their altars just to get congregation, they do not send pweety gals after young men.. in the name of converting members.
if the pope is an anti-christ, then i will happily declare for the devil.... at least the pope doesn't lust after luxury, the way nigerian pastors do(by pastors i am not excluding nigerian catholic priest, they too have been infected with materialism)...

honestly i wish religion could just be abolished.. we wouldnt lose our young men to boko haram, we wouldnt allow ourselves to be openly defrauded in the name of tithes and offerings that we never see where it is going... we wouldnt allow our intelligence to be played on, by a supposed man of God.

4 Likes

Re: Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" by Parsonpikin: 6:12pm On Dec 04, 2013
do u nid a proof that all written by d 'committee' occured[quote author=MAYOWAAK]Christianity is a folly. A theology so bizarre and fractured it must have been created by a committee. Christianity's moral teaching, all apparently from the same unchanging God, ranges from brutal tyranny to masochism. Christianity rests upon a series of miraculous events but there is no evidence that any of these events actually happened outside of the religion's own sales manual. The sales manual betrays its primitive human origins by its superstitious references to witches and demons and by a cosmology so comprehensively wrong that it is laughable. Why do millions believe this obvious nonsense? Same reason people believe all religions--they are brought up to believe it. Those early lessons are hard to overcome. We know religions start, live for a while (maybe a few thousand years) and then die. They normally die slowly, unless a conquering nation imposes its own religion . In half the world, Christianity has begun its terminal decline. This will inevitably continue
Re: Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" by Lilamartedi(f): 6:15pm On Dec 04, 2013
Gabriel_sylar: Cathoesim is a cult....they can't make heaven cos they re NOT bron again.....ow will u sin willfully and confess and think ure serving God.....go to d east and see the rate of sexual activity btw catholic igbo boys and esut girls...u go fear...and u will see then in mass...mass exodus to hades
Are u done? Pls have the nearest seat
Re: Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" by Desdola(m): 6:16pm On Dec 04, 2013
Still believe no one should be a judge over those. Christianity is a personal encounter with God rather than on name of d church one attends. The end shall justify d means.
Re: Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" by Afrok(m): 6:16pm On Dec 04, 2013
I thought Nigerians were once condemning d killings of christians by boko haram nd thus were clamouring for unity among christians to be able to withstand d killing, but it's obvious d christian community is aving a crack with d above comments from Pastor Chris. Are Catholics not christians? Where av U heard other religions(won't mention any) condemning themselves? I repeat only in Christianity u'll find criticism even wen d God we all claim to be serving az said " Judge not" I ain't a catholic nd I don't judge coz I ain't a saint either...

1 Like

Re: Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" by flairlady(f): 6:17pm On Dec 04, 2013
Religion sucks.
Re: Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" by Secularist: 6:19pm On Dec 04, 2013
satowind: My birthday loading. Who get tym dey reply fo.ol were we all know he is a foo.ool. Is it not de same god dat revealed to him dat catholics are heading to hell told him he will be a president. Product of a leaking condom. Failed lawyer,musician,family man,politician and pastor.
In two word 'dead man'.

Dude, like seriously, whatsup with your pictures? Is everything alright??

1 Like

Re: Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" by blackky100(m): 6:19pm On Dec 04, 2013
Glory! Glory!! Glory!!! to Jesus!!!!!!!

when some people go just read the bible on the suface and after 3 months proclaim himself Pastor, Bishop or wetin them de call am again. Just serve your God and let the Catholic's Be.

Catholic Serve Mary yet they come out to testify the goodness of God. Maybe na becos Catholic no de advertise miracle, you will me marvelled about the goodness of God.

I no fit shout ohhhhhhhhhhhh

1 Like

Re: Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" by precious00: 6:22pm On Dec 04, 2013
@parsonpikin....
thumbs up, i lyk factual ppl lyk u, religious heads make us ignore our God given gift of REASONING, n embrace FAITH, aint dat dumb...
Religion is a delusion
Re: Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" by Gabrielsylar(m): 6:23pm On Dec 04, 2013
blackky100: Glory! Glory!! Glory!!! to Jesus!!!!!!!

when some people go just read the bible on the suface and after 3 months proclaim himself Pastor, Bishop or wetin them de call am again. Just serve your God and let the Catholic's Be.

Catholic Serve Mary yet they come out to testify the goodness of God. Maybe na becos Catholic no de advertise miracle, you will me marvelled about the goodness of God.

I no fit shout ohhhhhhhhhhhh
we honour mary...so let forget about who made mary important and rather honor her smh smh smh
Re: Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" by missshawry: 6:23pm On Dec 04, 2013
cbrass: The man is right, atimes I wonder where in the bible this catholics see the rituals they do? Imagine. A priest saying that JESUS CHRIST was catholic.. What a blasphemy!!
may God forgive u.
Re: Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" by osolomio: 6:25pm On Dec 04, 2013
Believe in Christ and thou shall be saved. Jesus said he who is not for us is against us. Iff catholics confess that Jesus is Lord, why condemn the doctrine.
Re: Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" by missshawry: 6:26pm On Dec 04, 2013
cbrass:

u r officially insane nw I knw go marry ur bible more over dey dnt worship mary dey honour her.
Re: Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" by martcarl(m): 6:32pm On Dec 04, 2013
cbrass:

Wen Jesus was born, was incense not part of the gifts presented to him by d three kings. Also when he was buried, was incense nt part of what they used to prepare his body?

2 Likes

Re: Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" by papagiddy(m): 6:35pm On Dec 04, 2013
pst okotie is right o! catholic gave birth to islam.prophet mohammad was once a catholic but he was not properly instructed about d truth of christian faith he veered into heresies and he landed in hell......
Re: Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" by Oludrex(m): 6:43pm On Dec 04, 2013
IGBO-PRESIDENT:
When I become the president, I will ban all churches from operating, whether Catholic, Anglican, Pentecostal or whatever. They are stifling Africa's growth!
Those things are money-making ventures and they encourage ignorance and backwardness in Nigeria!
They will be proscribed!
Why can't Africans be transcendentalists?
Transcendentalism and free-thinking is the best thing that can happen to man.
U WILL NEVER BE A PRESIDENT...

1 Like

Re: Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" by seyi360(m): 6:46pm On Dec 04, 2013
MAYOWAAK: Christianity is a folly. A theology so bizarre and fractured it must have been created by a committee.

Christianity's moral teaching, all apparently from the same unchanging God, ranges from brutal tyranny to masochism.

Christianity rests upon a series of miraculous events but there is no evidence that any of these events actually happened outside of the religion's own sales manual.

The sales manual betrays its primitive human origins by its superstitious references to witches and demons and by a cosmology so comprehensively wrong that it is laughable.

Why do millions believe this obvious nonsense? Same reason people believe all religions--they are brought up to believe it. Those early lessons are hard to overcome.

We know religions start, live for a while (maybe a few thousand years) and then die. They normally die slowly, unless a conquering nation imposes its own religion .

In half the world, Christianity has begun its terminal decline. This will inevitably continue. Even in the USA, the last stronghold of Christianity in the developed world, belief in Christianity is in near free-fall among under 25 year-olds. At that rate it has no future.

I am reminded that dinosaurs once dominated the planet but now none are left alive. We can imagine a day, some 65 million years ago, when the last remaining dinosaur drew its last breath bringing to an end the 160 million year reign of the dinosaur.

One day, the last Christian will take his last breath and Christianity will join the dinosaurs. No-one will mourn its death. No-one will even notice its passing.
A fool says in his heart, there is no God.
Re: Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" by Uteghe(m): 6:48pm On Dec 04, 2013
That LovePeddler Tony Payne should watch it. Is she the National Publicity Secretary of the Catholic cult,sorry church? Misfortune often befalls those that insult Reverend Okotie.
Re: Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" by Uteghe(m): 6:48pm On Dec 04, 2013
That whure Tony Payne should watch it. Is she the National Publicity Secretary of the Catholic cult,sorry church? Misfortune often befalls those that insult Reverend Okotie.
Re: Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" by Obascoetubi: 6:52pm On Dec 04, 2013
clans:
probably what the supposed priest meant was that Jesus carried on like catholics do today.and please we dont do no rituals. what is wrong with you people. live and let live please.. just hush it!!!
Re: Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 04, 2013
Pastorprenuers losing customers and blaming it on catholics lol
Chei! Some really wish the 2billion living catholics were their followers so they can rule the world and acquire fleets of jets!
Okotie try wining CAN president so jonathan can also buy you a jet like he did for oritsejafor
For the goats insulting their father and mother thinking they are insulting catholics,three words for u all: GO AND DIE!!

1 Like

Re: Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 04, 2013
Like it has befallen ur family making ur mum sorry sister okotie's mistress!

Uteghe :
That whure Tony Payne should watch it. Is she the National Publicity Secretary of the Catholic cult,sorry church? Misfortune often befalls those that insult Reverend Okotie.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How The Living Faith Church Funds Her Private Jet By Leke Beecroft / Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook / Which Church Has The Best Hymn Songs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.