Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,957 members, 7,952,851 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:41 AM

Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" (33250 Views)

The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! / All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie / Man Sues Chris Okotie For Owing Him 14 Years Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 04, 2013
My view on this issue is that christianity is one and there is no need for pastor okotie to say stuffs like that. Come to think of it, Jesus lived amongst us over 2000yrs ago but some churches are not upto 50yrs old (okotie's inclusive) and those young faiths shouldn't talk about the older ones because their doctrines have mutated over the years till it got to them hence,the doctrines are not original and even their versions of the bible.
When Christ talked about the anti-christ,he had the devil in mind and not the catholic church, which is still the mother of all churches. People interpreted the bible to their personal benefits and hoodwinked others who are gullible,other wise, why will some call themselves "choosen" ,are the others condemned? Another sect said that they are the "winners",are the others loosers? The list is quite long,including whatever okotie called his flock.
He said that God told him to rule Nigeria but he couldn't muster the goodwill to win his ward in an election. Or was he waiting for a miracle? That okotie guy is a hoodwinking opportunist that shouldn't be listened to. The others with bigger flocks are even doing better.
Pastor chris okotie should please work in God's vineyard and should stop scattering God's flock.
Re: Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 04, 2013
check this and save your soul

www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Roman%20Catholicism/come_out.htm

www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Roman%20Catholicism/god_hates.htm
Re: Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" by tonaydo(m): 9:25pm On Dec 04, 2013
cbrass:

Honestly , all those incense you guys burn, the so called holy water, the occultic chants, the pennantsn then the worship of mary ..all this to me are rituals.. You need to give me enough bible verses to back this
hey dude if u don't have any tangible contribution to this topic then i will advice u to go do sumfin beta wif ur life. . .serve ur God and leave the catholics alone cos no matter what u guys say catholic will never stop serving God at the day of judgement God will be the one to judge us all...PROUDLY CATHOLIC
Re: Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" by pek(m): 9:30pm On Dec 04, 2013
clans:
who prays to the dead? we don't do that probably you are talking about the saints? and we only seek for their intercession
okay. so the "saints " are alive then?
Re: Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" by Eve4: 9:30pm On Dec 04, 2013
philkul: For those of u who wants to know wat d bible says abt some of things u don't understand in d catholic fate well let me help u so dt u knw wher u stand n stop doubting d catholic fatem
Abt the POPE; john 21:15-17, Mat 16:18-19,
Why we ask saints to pray for us; Prov 15:8,29, Job 42:8,
Why we use medals, crucifix, sacramentals, etc;2kings 13:20-21,
Confesing sins to a priest,Mat 16:18, John 20:21-23,
Abt purgatory, Isaiah 38:8, 52:1,Zech 13:1-2
Use of sacred images n sacramentals,2kings 13:20-21, num 21:8-9
About Incense, Exo 30:34-37, luke 1:10,
Infant baptism, Acts 16:15, 33-35 Mat 28:19
And for Mary she's d mother of Jesus we Honour abi u no get value for ur mama for house.
So go read dem up n doubt no more. Gush
i.

hmmm pls did u read dis passages bfor u sent dem? I read all of dem n it all Hv notin to do wit wat u are defending. an example is Isaiah 38:8
dat passage is abt king Hezekiah. hw is it related to purgatory. I pity Ur stupidity.
2 kings 13. is abt d dead man dat Elisha bones brought bak to life. wats dat gat to do wit sacrament.
Re: Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" by Sexbadoo(m): 9:37pm On Dec 04, 2013
[quote
author=cbrass]
then the worship of mary ..[/quote] we catholics dnt worship blessed virgin mary,we only honor her as the mother of our lord jesus christ.
Re: Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" by Emyben(m): 9:44pm On Dec 04, 2013
Gabriel_sylar: Cathoesim is a cult....they can't make heaven cos they re NOT bron again.....ow will u sin willfully and confess and think ure serving God.....go to d east and see the rate of sexual activity btw catholic igbo boys and esut girls...u go fear...and u will see then in mass...mass exodus to hades

Donbisilly! u sound soo unrisinabul! damn
Re: Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" by pek(m): 9:49pm On Dec 04, 2013
if only Catholics should take time to read the Bible themselves, they will know better.
Re: Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" by oluxy(m): 9:50pm On Dec 04, 2013
MAYOWAAK: Christianity is a folly. A theology so bizarre and fractured it must have been created by a committee.

Christianity's moral teaching, all apparently from the same unchanging God, ranges from brutal tyranny to masochism.

Christianity rests upon a series of miraculous events but there is no evidence that any of these events actually happened outside of the religion's own sales manual.

The sales manual betrays its primitive human origins by its superstitious references to witches and demons and by a cosmology so comprehensively wrong that it is laughable.

Why do millions believe this obvious nonsense? Same reason people believe all religions--they are brought up to believe it. Those early lessons are hard to overcome.

We know religions start, live for a while (maybe a few thousand years) and then die. They normally die slowly, unless a conquering nation imposes its own religion .

In half the world, Christianity has begun its terminal decline. This will inevitably continue. Even in the USA, the last stronghold of Christianity in the developed world, belief in Christianity is in near free-fall among under 25 year-olds. At that rate it has no future.

I am reminded that dinosaurs once dominated the planet but now none are left alive. We can imagine a day, some 65 million years ago, when the last remaining dinosaur drew its last breath bringing to an end the 160 million year reign of the dinosaur.

One day, the last Christian will take his last breath and Christianity will join the dinosaurs. No-one will mourn its death. No-one will even notice its passing.

Who be this mumu again wey de talk without sense? Which book is the oldest book on earth? Is it not bible and yet christianity has been in existence.. Is christianity and animal thesame thing.. Ur papa must be babalawo.. Where u belong self.. Retard.
Re: Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" by ooconsider(m): 9:51pm On Dec 04, 2013
cbrass: The man is right, atimes I wonder where in the bible this catholics see the rituals they do? Imagine. A priest saying that JESUS CHRIST was catholic.. What a blasphemy!!
Pls let's be mindful of hw and what we say cos we shall be judged based on our utterances. Better seek for an understanding of what u didn't understand rather than coursing urself.
Re: Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" by oluxy(m): 9:54pm On Dec 04, 2013
ooconsider:
Pls let's be mindful of hw and what we say cos we shall be judged based on our utterances. Better seek for an understanding of what u didn't understand rather than coursing urself.

@ cbrass; u re just talking without common sense.. Apply little sense na.
Re: Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 04, 2013
Now, i see how they honor mary. . . . bowing before an image. . . that is not biblical.

2 Likes

Re: Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" by Obascoetubi: 9:59pm On Dec 04, 2013
NOTHIN TO TALK ABOUT JUDGEMENT because WE KNEW DAT NON BORN AGAIN CAN'T ENTER HEAVEN

1 Like

Re: Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 04, 2013
Hmm...

Re: Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 04, 2013
kamura: Now, i see how they honor mary. . . . bowing before an image. . . that is not biblical.

exodus 20 vs 2-5
Re: Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" by mikeakeh(m): 10:10pm On Dec 04, 2013
Gabriel_sylar: Cathoesim is a cult....they can't make heaven cos they re NOT bron again.....ow will u sin willfully and confess and think ure serving God.....go to d east and see the rate of sexual activity btw catholic igbo boys and esut girls...u go fear...and u will see then in mass...mass exodus to hades
lol... is dr aniwhr in d bible dat says a willful sin cannot b 4given?... d sexuality part, d boys r nt active christians, or u hvnt had sex b4 abi...
Re: Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" by sunex: 10:13pm On Dec 04, 2013
satowind: My birthday loading. Who get tym dey reply fo.ol were we all know he is a foo.ool. Is it not de same god dat revealed to him dat catholics are heading to hell told him he will be a president. Product of a leaking condom. Failed lawyer,musician,family man,politician and pastor.
In two word 'dead man'.

nah only u get birthday...? save us the trash in ur comment.
Re: Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 04, 2013
pek: if only Catholics should take time to read the Bible themselves, they will know better.

just curious to ask, abeg wc of the bible(s): Good news, catholic duay version(73 books), Revised standard version, king james e.t.c. Pls specify
Re: Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" by mikeakeh(m): 10:18pm On Dec 04, 2013
udordike: My view on this issue is that christianity is one and there is no need for pastor okotie to say stuffs like that. Come to think of it, Jesus lived amongst us over 2000yrs ago but some churches are not upto 50yrs old (okotie's inclusive) and those young faiths shouldn't talk about the older ones because their doctrines have mutated over the years till it got to them hence,the doctrines are not original and even their versions of the bible.
When Christ talked about the anti-christ,he had the devil in mind and not the catholic church, which is still the mother of all churches. People interpreted the bible to their personal benefits and hoodwinked others who are gullible,other wise, why will some call themselves "choosen" ,are the others condemned? Another sect said that they are the "winners",are the others loosers? The list is quite long,including whatever okotie called his flock.
He said that God told him to rule Nigeria but he couldn't muster the goodwill to win his ward in an election. Or was he waiting for a miracle? That okotie guy is a hoodwinking opportunist that shouldn't be listened to. The others with bigger flocks are even doing better.
Pastor chris okotie should please work in God's vineyard and should stop scattering God's flock.
this rubbish is said by sum1 who one of his church member wearin mini skirt n xposed cleavage saw a reverend sista n tld ha t repent... lol.... to me, i dnt knw whts d usefulness of all this church arguement.... religion existed b4 we were born, or did u mk ani religion? so y criticism?.. if u wanna fynd awt which religion is doin d ryt tin, i suggest u kill yasef den wen ure wit God, he'll show u all d wrngs n ryt... if je lets u cm bck t inform us, fyn! biko! z ok....
Re: Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" by DonaldGenes(m): 10:21pm On Dec 04, 2013
clans:
who prays to the dead? we don't do that probably you are talking about the saints? and we only seek for their intercession

What kind of intercession you guys are interceding for, when someone is already dead and gone, and you are busy interceding for him or her, you never even dey sure of yourself? people dey reason sha, but well, that one concern una, Only God knows
Re: Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" by mikeakeh(m): 10:23pm On Dec 04, 2013
kamura: Now, i see how they honor mary. . . . bowing before an image. . . that is not biblical.
tnk u 4 usin d word honour. nt worshipin.... nt biblical? God himself askd moses t build. a snake. statue n ani1 whu luks at t wud b saved.... so whts d difference..
tecnically dy r honourin d snake, u cnt understabd god bro, hez a nystery.. ... mary carried d saviour of d world in ha womb,.u dnt xpect ha t b a forgoten issue.
Re: Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" by DonaldGenes(m): 10:25pm On Dec 04, 2013

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Catholic ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, May God help them, if truly they do kinda worship a mere statue which is an abomination to God, "thou shall not worship any other god except the LORD YOUR GOD" instead of them to look up to the Lord Jesus, and be save, all the same,God knows
Re: Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" by DonaldGenes(m): 10:30pm On Dec 04, 2013
mikeakeh:
tnk u 4 usin d word honour. nt worshipin.... nt biblical? God himself askd moses t build. a snake. statue n ani1 whu luks at t wud b saved.... so whts d difference..
tecnically dy r honourin d snake, u cnt understabd god bro, hez a nystery.. ... mary carried d saviour of d world in ha womb,.u dnt xpect ha t b a forgoten issue.

The Bible didn't forget about Mary okay, but you guys make make toooooooo much reference to Mary as oppose to God, leave Mary alone, She did her part, we love her, we appreciate her for Birthing our Saviour, Nobody can take that away, Too much of everything is not good. try and pray in the name of Jesus Christ and not in the name of mary,
Re: Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 04, 2013
Throw away that useless storybook they call the bible now and escape from the bondage of religion.

To before warned is to befall harm.
Re: Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" by Obascoetubi: 10:55pm On Dec 04, 2013
SOME CATHOLIC KNOW THAT THEY ARE WOSHIP PED DEVIL, THAT IS WHY THEY DIVIDED INTO TWO(CARISTM )
Re: Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" by Obascoetubi: 10:58pm On Dec 04, 2013
Donalð Genes:

The Bible didn't forget about Mary okay, but you guys make make toooooooo much reference to Mary as oppose to God, leave Mary alone, She did her part, we love her, we appreciate her for Birthing our Saviour, Nobody can take that away, Too much of everything is not good. try and pray in the name of Jesus Christ and not in the name of mary,
Re: Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 04, 2013
miz Gene: 'you are Peter, on this rock I'll build my church and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it....
No be today kiss
#teamcatholicforlife

point blank.. God bless you sister. Tantuuuum Ergoooo Sacraameeentummm.. Veneremur Cernuiiii. Chris okotie,when your church is 2013 years old,come back lets talk.till then keep on changing wives like socks. Sawker..
Re: Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" by Obascoetubi: 11:01pm On Dec 04, 2013
DONT HONOUR AND BOW DOWN TO MARY'S STATUE. because SHE IS NOT A MIRACLE WORKER, IMAGE/STATUE DONT HEAR OR SEE ANYTHING
Re: Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" by nattyGENT: 11:01pm On Dec 04, 2013
homesteady: The last tweet is so on point

woe unto all who criticize anybody's choice of denomination. Confused chris okotie is looking for cheap avenue to be heard again... He is CURSE by the ALMIGHTY GOD. Soon we'll hear & read about his messy death.
Re: Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" by nattyGENT: 11:01pm On Dec 04, 2013
homesteady: The last tweet is so on point

woe unto all who criticize anybody's choice of denomination. Confused chris okotie is looking for cheap avenue to be heard again... He is CURSED by the ALMIGHTY GOD. Soon we'll hear & read about his messy death.
Re: Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" by timdan(m): 11:02pm On Dec 04, 2013
miz Gene: 'you are Peter, on this rock I'll build my church and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it....
No be today kiss
#teamcatholicforlife

cephas ( peter's name ) means small stone and jesus christ is the corner stone or solid rock.......jesus is simply telling peters that on this ( which is the truth peter has reveal concerning him ) will i build my church...jesus never said on peters, if the churches of christ were built on peters, it will have crumbled long ago and how shall peter sustain it....but peter answered jesus right concerning who he was, making jesus to respond by saying he will built his church upon that truth ( upon the solid rock, upon the rock of ages not on a little stone that jesus even prophesy will not stand over each other wen God's wrath is come)....
Re: Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" by captainbaroni(m): 11:02pm On Dec 04, 2013
Okotie! Okotie!! Okotie!!! Why are Ɣ☺ΰ̊ like dis? Which way naa? Your music style aή∂ fashion in the 70s aή∂ 80s faced out aή∂ Ɣ☺ΰ̊ saw that Pastors make money from Churches, Ɣ☺ΰ̊ opened one ƒøЯ yourself. Again Ɣ☺ΰ̊ saw that politicians make more money than pastors, Ɣ☺ΰ̊ joined politics. What are Ɣ☺ΰ̊ up t̲̣̣̥O̶̲̥̅̊ now. Nawaa ƒøЯ youooo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Uyo Church Collapse: This Is How I Lost My Only Sister - Photos / Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way / Unfulfilled Prophecies By Men Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.