Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,369 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" (33080 Views)

The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! / All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie / Man Sues Chris Okotie For Owing Him 14 Years Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 05, 2013
Kamsy10: does it change the fact that ur pastor Okotie is a he-goat,a bloody lier and has failed as a musician,politician,husband,pastor. Pray for him to repent and give his life to Christ instead of venting his frustration on other churches. Only to be sleeping around. Very soon he'll marry the third wife. Also please advise him to stop claiming that God told him to marry and divorce cos God is not the one speaking to him but his JOYSTICK grin. At d topic, God bless the pope and give him long life. Naija pastors can never emulate his love for the poor except T.B Joshua. Sorry I forgot those jets need maintenance. I don't even know between our politicians and jet pastors,who is more greedy cheesy no wonder they never preach to them. Only to pray for the looters and collect their own brown envelope. Insatiable greed. Shame
Re: Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" by JesusG: 11:44am On Dec 05, 2013
then in the mary issue please read this passage carefully.
Luke 11:27-28 NIV
As Jesus was saying these things, a woman in the crowd called out, “Blessed is the mother who gave you birth and nursed you.” [28] He replied, “Blessed rather are those who hear the word of God and obey it.”

jesus all through his ministry never emphasised mary.
Re: Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" by chillyjones: 12:11pm On Dec 05, 2013
MAYOWAAK: Christianity is a folly. A theology so bizarre and fractured it must have been created by a committee.

Christianity's moral teaching, all apparently from the same unchanging God, ranges from brutal tyranny to masochism.

Christianity rests upon a series of miraculous events but there is no evidence that any of these events actually happened outside of the religion's own sales manual.

The sales manual betrays its primitive human origins by its superstitious references to witches and demons and by a cosmology so comprehensively wrong that it is laughable.

Why do millions believe this obvious nonsense? Same reason people believe all religions--they are brought up to believe it. Those early lessons are hard to overcome.

We know religions start, live for a while (maybe a few thousand years) and then die. They normally die slowly, unless a conquering nation imposes its own religion .

In half the world, Christianity has begun its terminal decline. This will inevitably continue. Even in the USA, the last stronghold of Christianity in the developed world, belief in Christianity is in near free-fall among under 25 year-olds. At that rate it has no future.

I am reminded that dinosaurs once dominated the planet but now none are left alive. We can imagine a day, some 65 million years ago, when the last remaining dinosaur drew its last breath bringing to an end the 160 million year reign of the dinosaur.

One day, the last Christian will take his last breath and Christianity will join the dinosaurs. No-one will mourn its death. No-one will even notice its passing.

OMG.
I pray ur soul is not lost already.quickly go on ur kneels and ask God for forgiveness he is a loving father he will forgive u.meanwhile christianity is not a religion its d life of God in d human spirit.very soon., sooner than u fink d christians will takeover d whole world.u will b left with d option of just to gv ur life to christ.lord have mercy on u
Re: Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" by mikeakeh(m): 12:14pm On Dec 05, 2013
Donalð Genes:

The Bible didn't forget about Mary okay, but you guys make make toooooooo much reference to Mary as oppose to God, leave Mary alone, She did her part, we love her, we appreciate her for Birthing our Saviour, Nobody can take that away, Too much of everything is not good. try and pray in the name of Jesus Christ and not in the name of mary,
i understand u, but u dnt get, we dnt pray in d name of mary, we simply use ha to interceed 4 our prayers, lets put t dis way,.if u ask ur dad 4 sumtin n he dosent giv u, wht do u, zit nt cry to ur mum t help u beg dad?... nd surely he wont reject ur mum... so dats d catholics r lyk u, den mary iz lyk d mum beggin ur dad(God) on ur behalf.. u get t?

1 Like

Re: Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" by mikeakeh(m): 12:19pm On Dec 05, 2013
Obascoetubi: DONT HONOUR AND BOW DOWN TO MARY'S STATUE. because SHE IS NOT A MIRACLE WORKER, IMAGE/STATUE DONT HEAR OR SEE ANYTHING
yea... abt d staue tin, u knw God askd moses to mk a snake statue , ani1 who lookd at t wud b saved, frm ur idea, by lookin to d snake, wht r dy doin t it
Re: Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" by nnamdizen(m): 12:24pm On Dec 05, 2013
cbrass:

Honestly , all those incense you guys burn, the so called holy water, the occultic chants, the pennantsn then the worship of mary ..all this to me are rituals.. You need to give me enough bible verses to back this
my friend its a shame you attend a church where they rant, shout and just read alphabets from the bible without a slite understanding of what u are been fed! God help u
Re: Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" by nnamdizen(m): 12:25pm On Dec 05, 2013
I am beginning to see reasons why there may be need for scrutinizing religious sects in Nigeria. I think its high time a body is set up to screen and register Churches in Nigeria. If every Tom, Dick and Harry is allowed to establish Churches as it pleases them, the name of Christ will continue to be dragged in the mud. Whosoever wish to establish a Church forthwith should be probed for authenticity of intent as well as necessary qualification. Pst. Chris got fed up with wayward living and because every goes in Nigeria, he just scribble some scriptures into his skull and without rethink set up a "Church" for ppl of like minds were divorce and re-marrying which Christ hates so much is the order of the day. All they do in his Church is beauty pageant and worldly music and dance. This same person instead of seeking for God's mercy, has the audacity to condemn another sect instead of burying his head in shame. I wonder what his adherence hope to achieve from their so-called man of god. The man better resign and join nollywood. Thats where he belongs. As for the ppl of the Catholic Church, i urge you all to ignore the pastor and be focused. He is likely an agent of darkness and shouldnt be allowed to spoil ur day.

2 Likes

Re: Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" by ifeanyi83(m): 2:40pm On Dec 05, 2013
...the Lord knows those who are His...time will certainly tell those who truly serve the Lord God Almighty....
Re: Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" by edirector(m): 2:59pm On Dec 05, 2013
tongue tongue tongue
IGBO-PRESIDENT:
When I become the president, I will ban all churches from operating, whether Catholic, Anglican, Pentecostal or whatever. They are stifling Africa's growth!
Those things are money-making ventures and they encourage ignorance and backwardness in Nigeria!
They will be proscribed!
Why can't Africans be transcendentalists?
Transcendentalism and free-thinking is the best thing that can happen to man.
tongue[quote author=IGBO-PRESIDENT]When I become the president, I will ban all churches from operating, whether Catholic, Anglican, Pentecostal or whatever. They are stifling Africa's growth!
Those things are money-making ventures and they encourage ignorance and backwardness in Nigeria!
They will be proscribed!
Why can't Africans be transcendentalists?
Transcendentalism and free-thinking is the best thing that can happen to man.[/quoted
Guy u go grow grey hair fit u dey wait to be president!
Re: Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" by ladyju(f): 3:05pm On Dec 05, 2013
I weep for us all. We are here fighting and arguing about who will go to hell and who will not.
After d argument what next? We'll go back to our sins.
We all need to repent from our sins and embrace God, cos if we have really done that we'll not be here killing ourselves over this..PEACE!!
Re: Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" by Eminentsaint(m): 3:39pm On Dec 05, 2013
Gabriel_sylar: Cathoesim is a cult....they can't make heaven cos they re NOT bron again.....ow will u sin willfully and confess and think ure serving God.....go to d east and see the rate of sexual activity btw catholic igbo boys and esut girls...u go fear...and u will see then in mass...mass exodus to hades

You talk like you are the most holiest individual the world has. Let God judge but kind shut your mouth and stop acting like a 'judge;' i'm a Catholic forever!
Re: Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" by toyinjimoh(m): 4:39pm On Dec 05, 2013
Thank God am a Muslim
Re: Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" by Topeedo: 7:25pm On Dec 05, 2013
satowind: My birthday loading. Who get tym dey reply fo.ol were we all know he is a foo.ool. Is it not de same god dat revealed to him dat catholics are heading to hell told him he will be a president. Product of a leaking condom. Failed lawyer,musician,family man,politician and pastor.
In two word 'dead man'.
mehn did u see d second pix dis guy posted? nigga u gay!!! na 14years imprisonment u dey take play
Re: Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" by cbrass(m): 7:40pm On Dec 05, 2013
toyin jimoh: Thank God am a Muslim
Soo...na your own worse pass
Re: Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" by Topeedo: 7:43pm On Dec 05, 2013
mikeakeh:
i understand u, but u dnt get, we dnt pray in d name of mary, we simply use ha to interceed 4 our prayers, lets put t dis way,.if u ask ur dad 4 sumtin n he dosent giv u, wht do u, zit nt cry to ur mum t help u beg dad?... nd surely he wont reject ur mum... so dats d catholics r lyk u, den mary iz lyk d mum beggin ur dad(God) on ur behalf.. u get t?
lemme point out to u that mary is not in anyway special before God than your...anythin God won give me, he wont give mary...mary gave birth to Jesus it could have been anybody...there is no where in my bible that tells me i i pray to God and her doesnt answer den i should ask mary to help me...the truth is dat mary cannot help u get whateva God has decided not to give u...she is not more special than me before God...Jesus christ even made it clear when he said " greater works that these will you do" ...i am not against d catholics, i am not against any religion, i am no against d pastor who divorced his wife and got married again...mine is that wateva u believe in, hold fast to it and hope its d correct thaing...even man is entitled to his believe and opinion on every matter
Re: Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" by Junique: 9:04pm On Dec 05, 2013
Christianity is a folly. A theology so bizarre and fractured it must have been created by a committee.

Christianity's moral teaching, all apparently from the same unchanging God, ranges from brutal tyranny to masochism.

Christianity rests upon a series of miraculous events but there is no evidence that any of these events actually happened outside of the religion's own sales manual.

The sales manual betrays its primitive human origins by its superstitious references to witch

u are talking lik an anti-christ, if ds is wat u live for,by supernatural soveignity of God it'll cum to not n God by His might power dt encounter Saul wil visit u
Re: Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" by Junique: 9:12pm On Dec 05, 2013
u are talkin lik an anti-christ but if this is wat u live for by supernatural nature of God it'll cum to not n God by His might power that encountered Saul wil surely visit u

[quote author=MAYOWAAK]Christianity is a folly. A theology so bizarre and fractured it must have been created by a committee.

The sales manual betrays its primitive human origins by its superstitious references to witch
Re: Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" by honygold: 11:02am On Aug 15, 2014
Mary and saint have no knowledge wat is happening on earth,neither of them can offer salvation ,Jesus is the only that can save,and only one that must be exalted is Jesus, humanity have been deceive believing in an assumed saint,which is not but a demon working thru an idol made by man,idolatry will not save you,Jesus only should be worship not Mary not the saint because they can not save.[size=8pt][/size][b][/b][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" by wildikeman(m): 1:20pm On Dec 18, 2014
cbrass:
The man is right, atimes I wonder where in the bible this catholics see the rituals they do? Imagine. A priest saying that JESUS CHRIST was catholic.. What a blasphemy!!
what a fool you are...come let me teach you the bible heretic!
Re: Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" by Franklinus: 7:09am On Jun 10, 2015
FOR Catholics in the house and any one who is interested I invite you to read and comment on my blogposts...tell me what you think...we could have meaningful conversations and learn more about our Christian and Catholic faith. I invite those still in whatever form of doubt to log in to the credoexperience..com and ask your questions..... thanks as you do so...here is my latest post http://credoexperience..com/2015/06/the-holy-mass-forepatterned.html?m=1

Also here us my reply to the Rev.Chris OKOTIE http://credoexperience..com/2013/12/chris-okotie-i-challenge-you-my-reply.html?m=1
Re: Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" by mikeakeh(m): 12:56pm On Feb 17, 2016
Topeedo:
lemme point out to u that mary is not in anyway special before God than your...anythin God won give me, he wont give mary...mary gave birth to Jesus it could have been anybody...there is no where in my bible that tells me i i pray to God and her doesnt answer den i should ask mary to help me...the truth is dat mary cannot help u get whateva God has decided not to give u...she is not more special than me before God...Jesus christ even made it clear when he said " greater works that these will you do" ...i am not against d catholics, i am not against any religion, i am no against d pastor who divorced his wife and got married again...mine is that wateva u believe in, hold fast to it and hope its d correct thaing...even man is entitled to his believe and opinion on every matter
do u read d bible atall, Wht do u mean by she is not more special dn u before God, of all women u are most blessed, that was wat angel Gabriel said to her, read luke 1:48, nd besides, at d wedding in canaan, whn d wine finished, d disciples told Jesus nd he said its nt his time yet, but when dey went to mary she told dem to do what ever Jesus tell dem to, do u tink if she didn't intercede that Jesus was gonna provide d wine like he did
Re: Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" by oaroloye(m): 2:04pm On Mar 27, 2020
SHALOM!

underscore:

This outburst came after pastor Okotie of House Hold of God Church condemned catholics during his sermon last week. If you missed it, read it below:

''All Catholics in the world will go to hell because they worship Satan and are led by an Anti-Christ Pope who is a friend to the devil. They are not Christians and have never been. They don’t know Jesus. They believe that when they eat bread on Sundays, they are eating the body of Jesus. It’s ritual. The pope is an Anti-Christ and the Catholic church will soon declare for Satan. This is the end of times.They don’t believe in heaven. They believe in purgatory, the purgatory that they invented,” That church, the Catholic church has been there for Satan and at the right time, they will declare for Satan,”

He advised members of his church to come to the rescue of Catholics and evangelise them

http://trendysturvs..com/2013/12/toni-payne-blasts-chris-okotie-for.html

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1448504_toni_JPG2d94c895b73ce2761b7ad1a9f9ac69d9

CHRIS OKOTIE REALLY DIDN'T ACHIEVE VERY MUCH- HE IS LIKE SOMEONE WHO SHOT AN ELEPHANT WITH A SHOTGUN- AT POINT-BLANK RANGE.

He did not even kill it.

It did not even notice him.

But TONI MING LEE PAYNE is really ignorant. She must not know ANYTHING about the HISTORY OF CORRUPTION and OPPRESSION that the ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH has had.

underscore:

This outburst came after pastor Okotie of House Hold of God Church condemned catholics during his sermon last week. If you missed it, read it below:

''All Catholics in the world will go to hell because they worship Satan

VERY FEW ROMAN CATHOLICS WILL GO TO HELL WHEN THEY DIE, BECAUSE MOST SOULS ARE DESTROYED WHEN THEIR PHYSICAL BODIES DIE.

When we die, we are required by an Entity to render a copy of our life's memories from birth until death.

If we cannot give the complete, unbroken record, the Entity extracts it with a probe, which fatally damages the Soul Body before it can deploy it's AfterLife Spirit Energy Body.

After the Entity has departed, the Devil's descend on the damaged Soul Body, and tear it to shreds, in the process of extracting it's last Life Energies. A thing they do to survive.

The only way to prevent this from happening is a tedious discipline that entails TOTALLY-RECALLING one's entire life, through daily Meditation of at least 20 minutes daily.

A person who has done this before dying is not destroyed by the Memory Collector, nor the Devils.

After the Entity departs, the Soul Body extracts the last Life Energies from every cell, and creates a Spirit Energy Body, housing its Mind, Memories, and Personality.

This Body goes to Heaven, Hell, or some other place, depending on it's preparations before dying.

[See: THE FIRE FROM WITHIN, by Carlos Castaneda.
THE POWER OF SILENCE, by Carlos Castaneda.
THE ACTIVE SIDE OF INFINITY, by Carlos Castaneda.]

Threatening Sinners with Hell is WRONG. Not every Sinner is eligible for an AfterLife.

underscore:

and are led by an Anti-Christ Pope who is a friend to the devil.

THE POPE IS NOT AN ANTICHRIST.

He does not have the AntiChrist attributes. For instance, every Pope agrees that Lord Yeshua came in the flesh. AntiChrists allegedly cannot do that.

Sins of such Sinners' don't need addition, amplification, nor inflation.

Calling him a "FRIEND TO THE DEVIL" makes out that his Sins are so much worse than ours.

underscore:

They are not Christians and have never been.

WELL, (*Duh!*)

That, however, is no more true of Roman Catholics than any other Church.

There HAS NEVER been any such thing as a CHRISTIAN CHURCH- not even when Lord Yeshua was here on the Earth, in person!

underscore:

They don’t know Jesus.

NEITHER DO YOU.

underscore:

They believe that when they eat bread on Sundays, they are eating the body of Jesus. It’s ritual.

THAT IS A VERY IGNORANT AND FOOLISH ALLEGATION!

. LUKE 22:7-22.

7. Then came the Day
of Unleavened Bread,
when the Passover must be killed.
8. And he sent Peter and John,
Saying,

"Go and prepare us the Passover,
that we may eat."

9. And they said unto him,

"Where wilt thou that we prepare?"

10. And he Said unto them,

"Behold,
when ye are entered into the city,
there shall a man meet you,
bearing a pitcher of water;
follow him into the house
where he entereth in.
11. "And ye shall say
unto the Goodman
of the house,

'THE MASTER SAITH
UNTO THEE,

"WHERE IS
THE GUESTCHAMBER,
WHERE I SHALL EAT
THE PASSOVER
WITH MY DISCIPLES?" ' "

12. And he shall shew you
a large upper room furnished:
there make ready.
13. And they went,
and found as he had said unto them:
and they made ready the Passover.
14. And when the hour was come,
he sat down,
and the Twelve Apostles with him.
15.And he said unto them,

"With desire I have desired
to eat this Passover with you
before I suffer:
16. "For I Say unto you,

'I WILL NOT ANY MORE
EAT THEREOF,
UNTIL IT BE FULFILLED
IN THE KINGDOM OF GOD.' "[][]

17. And he took the cup,
and gave thanks,
and said,

"Take this,
and divide it among yourselves:
18. "For I Say unto you,

[b][i]'I WILL NOT DRINK
OF THE FRUIT OF THE VINE,
UNTIL THE KINGDOM OF GOD
SHALL COME.' "

19. And he took bread,
and gave thanks,
and brake it,
and gave unto them,
Saying,

"This is my body
which is given for you:
this do in remembrance of me."

20. Likewise also the cup after supper,
Saying,

"This cup is the New Testament
in my blood,
which is shed for you.
21. "But, behold,
the hand of him that betrayeth me
is with me on the table.
22. And truly the Son of Man goeth,
as it was determined:
but woe unto that man
by whom he is betrayed!"

IF YOU HAD COMPLAINED THAT THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH BELIEVED THAT THE COMMUNION WAFER AND WINE ARE THE LITERAL FLESH OF LORD YESHUA, YOUR COMPLAINT MIGHT HAVE MERIT.

But to accuse someone of Obeying Lord Yeshua TO-THE-LETTER, as a NEGATIVE, is a BETRAYAL of the HIGHEST ORDER!

What is wrong with something being a "RITUAL?" Kneeling down to pray, bowing your head, and closing your eyes is a "RITUAL!"

Giving an ALTAR-CALL is a "ritual!"

WATER-BAPTISM is a "ritual!"

What is WRONG with you?

Has your BRAIN got a VIRUS, or is it a BAD SECTOR?

underscore:

and the Catholic church will soon declare for Satan.

EVERY SO OFTEN, SOME IDIOT BRINGS OUT A VIDEO ON YOUTUBE, PUTTING WORDS I THE POPE'S MOUTH, TO SAY THAT ROMAN CATHOLICS WORSHIP "LUCIFER," OR "SATAN," AND SUCH NONSENSE.

How about praying for an unprecedented REVIVAL in the Roman Catholic Church, that will sweep away all their heretical nonsense?

Like THE BOOK OF REVELATION, that says that THE BEAST will be given "POWER TO WAGE WAR ON THE SAINTS, AND TO OVERCOME THEM!"

How can THE BOOK OF REVELATION be more credible than THE GOSPEL OF LUKE, that says that the Disciples of Lord Yeshua have Power over ALL THE POWER OF THE ENEMY?

underscore:

This is the end of times.They don’t believe in heaven.

FAKE NEWS! IF THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH DOESN'T BELIEVE IN HEAVEN, WHERE IS IT THAT THEY THINK GOD, THE LORD JESUS CHRIST, THE ANGELS, MARY, THE APOSTLES, THE APOSTLES, THE THOUSAND SAINTS, AND THOSE WHO LEAVE PURGATORY ARE?

This guy should go back to being a Pop Singer- but he didn't know what he was doing THEN, either!

underscore:

They believe in purgatory, the purgatory that they invented,”

OKAYYY...?

underscore:

That church, the Catholic church has been there for Satan and at the right time, they will declare for Satan,”

IF WE TOOK ONE OF THOSE ENERGY-SAVING BULBS, AND CONNECTED WIRES TO THE ANODE AND CATHODE- IF YOU HELD THE CATHODE WIRE, AND TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA HELD THE ANODE WIRE, COULD THE BULB LIGHT UP?

The Evils of the World are caused by the Failure of the Prayer Lives of the Christians.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook / Pastor Molests Woman During ‘Spiritual Bath’ / Why Deeper Life Turned Down Gej’s Request To Visit Church During Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.