Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised (93464 Views)

Fowl Thief Stripped Naked In Benue (PHOTO) / Motorcycle Thief Stripped Unclad In Abia (photos) / Motorcycle Thief Stripped Unclad In Benue (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by otiigba1(m): 8:38am On Dec 07, 2013
hi guys can any every body who really want this animals to be caught can you send the video to this people and write a small note to explain what you would like them to do about the matter, they are journalists with the NIGERIAWORLD.COM and i will still give a reward of 50,000 naira to any one who help to catch this animals. thanks
Babs Ajayi Email; Babsajayi@yahoo.com
josephine soboyejo Email; joesoboyejo@hotmail.com
gbenga owotoki Email; gmattoki@gmail.com
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by JaaizTech: 8:47am On Dec 07, 2013
Just reached out to the Ejigbo LCDA chairman, I would also like to reach out to strong human right lawyers like Femi Falana. If anyone can furnish me with his contact details or contact details of other strong human right lawyers it would be greatly appreciated
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by otiigba1(m): 8:54am On Dec 07, 2013
ridgeman: As usual mob justice for petty crimes...
What happened to the ALUU 4 murderers
What happened to the rapists attacking a hawker

Big fat nothing. .. What will happen to this lot?

Another big fat Nothing. ..
so we should just fold our hands and do nothing! until it happens to our sister? if you dont help to do something now who will help when it happens to some one close to you?
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by ridgeman: 9:07am On Dec 07, 2013
@Oti_igba.
No you should get very upset and actually do something about it. Support those who are doing something.
Go to the market place, canvass your house of rep, go to the newspapers and the TV stations post it on social media etc.
But remember no victim no crime so find the victims in the video and put a full stop to this mess
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by henrimoto(m): 9:21am On Dec 07, 2013
ridgeman: @Oti_igba.
No you should get very upset and actually do something about it. Support those who are doing something.
Go to the market place, canvass your house of rep, go to the newspapers and the TV stations post it on social media etc.
But remember no victim no crime so find the victims in the video and put a full stop to this mess
@ridgeman... this is what we are all trying to do: calling on those that can help locate the victims on that video. the victims in that video can be located !
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by otiigba1(m): 9:21am On Dec 07, 2013
ridgeman: @Oti_igba.
exactly what i have been doing since i came across this disgusting video, if you read all my post from the begining you will see, i live in england so i could not go to the market place, which is why i put up a reward of 50,000 naira to any body can help find this people and bring them to justice (if there is any justice in nigeria) i ve also Emailed the chairman of the said local Goverment

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by biodunid: 9:25am On Dec 07, 2013
No need for subterfuge. A N10,000 reward offered will get all details out in no time. Surely we have some Ejigbo residents on this forum? Expecting the NPF to do any of the heavy lifting would be waiting for Godot. We need to essentially hand the perps, bound hand and foot with their written confessions stuck up their asses, to the NPF along with a top notch SAN paid for by the masses if we want to see justice this side of the biblical judgement day. We might even need to help identify an activist judge like Justice Bunmi Oyewole who sent Bode George to jail. BTW he and the Ejigbo LCDA chair were at Great Ife at the same time and moved in the same circles so maybe that is an inspired idea smiley

rm94: They should be very easy to trace. The points gotten from the video are:
- the woman has a child propably outside wedlock, there was
no mention of husband but talked about her father.
-she stole pepper and not clothes as they were trying to make her confess to stealing clothes and pepper.
- The other lady is Nike by name and younger than the woman.
- The interogators are likely touts at bus stops and parks in Ejigbo. They may likely belong to a union(NURTW)
SOLUTION: get printed pictures of the woman,
Circulate it in motor parks and bus stops to track down the woman.
Create a story that the police wants to prosecute the woman for stealing.
This way, the woman can be identified and contacted. Once the woman is contacted, to get the guys would be easy. With the help of police in Ejigbo, it would not be long to get the hoodlums.
THESE ANIMALS MUST NOT GO SCOT FREE AS THEY ARE WORSE THAN THE THIEVES THEY WERE HUMILIATED.
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by smite(m): 9:33am On Dec 07, 2013
The actions of those guys isn't encouraging...hweva this should discourage future thieves.
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by otiigba1(m): 9:54am On Dec 07, 2013
biodunid: No need for subterfuge. A N10,000 reward offered will get all details out in no time. Surely we have some Ejigbo residents on this forum? Expecting the NPF to do any of the heavy lifting would be waiting for Godot. We need to essentially hand the perps, bound hand and foot with their written confessions stuck up their asses, to the NPF along with a top notch SAN paid for by the masses if we want to see justice this side of the biblical judgement day. We might even need to help identify an activist judge like Justice Bunmi Oyewole who sent Bode George to jail. BTW he and the Ejigbo LCDA chair were at Great Ife at the same time and moved in the same circles so maybe that is an inspired idea smiley

well then! let get on with it and do just that, every little helps i ve already put up N50,000, am sure some of the agberos around that area would like to get their hands on some the N50,000
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by otiigba1(m): 9:58am On Dec 07, 2013
smite: The actions of those guys isn't encouraging...hweva this should discourage future thieves.
they are not theives, they just poor and Desparate! i mean why would anybody steal pepper? they have not even been proven guilty yet! which is why they are been tortured in other to get confession!
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by tonychristopher: 11:48am On Dec 07, 2013
They are speaking yoruba so let the yorubas interpreters what they are saying to their sister...she has a great boobs though. I really feel sorry. This kind of things makes the world view us in savage light .....this is a disgrace. They will intimidate her then have sex with her,she ooooo I feel for her
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by tonychristopher: 11:51am On Dec 07, 2013
Why using opc tout as security what happened to police? How much is the pepper and clothes that she stole. Look the whole world have seen her sexy boobs... that I must say but money can't buy her dignity. You don't kill a thief in order to teach him a lesson
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by biodunid: 11:52am On Dec 07, 2013
We are getting on with it but this is ultimately naija and (good) things can move rather maddeningly slowly.

I was in touch with the LCDA chairman myself by email last night and he gave certain assurances but even as he pursues the official and officious route we are free and encouraged to apply some judicious activism. I volunteered to the chair on behalf of all of us here that we would be happy to fund a reward for information leading to arrest and conviction in case the LCDA would want to plead financial constraints. He even committed to dropping a statement here on nairaland in addition to the one he says he has made on facebook though he said he wasn't aware it happened in Ejigbo until I stated that. I look forward to him doing his duty even as we keep stoking the fire from this end.

Indeed I would go further and suggest we set up a fund whenever the ladies are found that would empower them and help them get over the trauma they have experienced and hopefully survived.This being naija Seun might have to manage that fund to create some trust. smiley

oti-igba:
well then! let get on with it and do just that, every little helps i ve already put up N50,000, am sure some of the agberos around that area would like to get their hands on some the N50,000

1 Like

Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 07, 2013
biodunid: We are getting on with it but this is ultimately naija and (good) things can move rather maddeningly slowly.

I was in touch with the LCDA chairman myself by email last night and he gave certain assurances but even as he pursues the official and officious route we are free and encouraged to apply some judicious activism. I volunteered to the chair on behalf of all of us here that we would be happy to fund a reward for information leading to arrest and conviction in case the LCDA would want to plead financial constraints. He even committed to dropping a statement here on nairaland in addition to the one he says he has made on facebook though he said he wasn't aware it happened in Ejigbo until I stated that. I look forward to him doing his duty even as we keep stoking the fire from this end.

Indeed I would go further and suggest we set up a fund whenever the ladies are found that would empower them and help them get over the trauma they have experienced and hopefully survived.This being naija Seun might have to manage that fund to create some trust. smiley

thank God.good job.we sure are making progress but are you sure he watched the video to know the gravity of wickedness those beasts perpetrated
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by biodunid: 12:01pm On Dec 07, 2013
He says he only watched the beginning as he couldn't bear the depravity and that explains why he didn't realise it was a 'movie' shot in his backyard. I did respond that naija politicians must have strong stomachs and must be willing to deploy righteous anger (not like Oshiomole vs widow o). Maybe if he had watched the while thing he would have stormed the market immediately with MOPOL and fished out the culprits.

Closing the market until the gang is delivered up by the market people might be a good idea after all the state often closes markets for environmental degradation while this is a case of human, national and racial degradation.

kulyie: thank God.good job.we sure are making progress but are you sure he watched the video to know the gravity of wickedness those beasts perpetrated
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 07, 2013
@ rm 94 i am not trying to be a pessimist though but are you sure that method will work because this nurtw are not better than those people,all of them are illiterates,crude and seem to have the same tendencies with them as displayed when they are in their garage.i am thinking even if they know the animals involved,they might want to cover up for them,sice they are their members,thats just what i think,i might be wrong though
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 07, 2013
tonychristopher: They are speaking yoruba so let the yorubas interpreters what they are saying to their sister...she has a great boobs though. I really feel sorry. This kind of things makes the world view us in savage light .....this is a disgrace. They will intimidate her then have sex with her,she ooooo I feel for her
Yes you are a savage

3 Likes

Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 07, 2013
biodunid: He says he only watched the beginning as he couldn't bear the depravity and that explains why he didn't realise it was a 'movie' shot in his backyard. I did respond that naija politicians must have strong stomachs and must be willing to deploy righteous anger (not like Oshiomole vs widow o). Maybe if he had watched the while thing he would have stormed the market immediately with MOPOL and fished out the culprits.

Closing the market until the gang is delivered up by the market people might be a good idea after all the state often closes markets for environmental degradation while this is a case of human, national and racial degradation.

wow.that is a fantastic idea.i love that.brilliant
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by 36STATES: 1:25pm On Dec 07, 2013
kulyie: I showed one of my friends who happens to be a lawyer,he said so far as their faces were not shown,it is very likely those beasts will get away with it but if it was in developed societies they can use the voice detectors and other means to trace them and they will be trated accordingly,he said but here even if their faces were shown,they will move to another state to avoid arrest/prosecution and come back to their base when the issue has died down.

However, for the time being you can contact these chairmen so that whoever can forward it to the right channel will do so.definetly ejigbo lcda chairmans phone number will be fished out tomorrow.ill get it out from my system

alimosho/akowonjo- name of chairman-adekunle israel-o8023136375
agege/sango chairman abdulkareem jubril -08023155134

Please remove those numbers, they are wrong numbers.
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by henrimoto(m): 2:10pm On Dec 07, 2013
36STATES:

have you gotten that of the ejigbo L.C.D.A chairman ? @boidun.. weldone sir. good one coming from you. @kulyie... weldone too.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 07, 2013
36STATES:

have you tried calling them and it didnt go through?
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by biodunid: 4:09pm On Dec 07, 2013
Yes. At least two of us have been in touch with him and he is responding positively. Hope the weekend doesn't slow things down.

henrimoto: have you gotten that of the ejigbo L.C.D.A chairman ? @boidun.. weldone sir. good one coming from you. @kulyie... weldone too.
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by pek(m): 4:38pm On Dec 07, 2013
biodunid: No need for subterfuge. Expecting the NPF to do any of the heavy lifting would be waiting for Godot. )

are you a Thespian?
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by tonychristopher: 4:59pm On Dec 07, 2013
biodunid: We are getting on with it but this is ultimately naija and (good) things can move rather maddeningly slowly.

He should tell that to marines....how can he say that he doesn't know. Can somebody fire this man pls b
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by tonychristopher: 4:59pm On Dec 07, 2013

He should tell that to marines....how can he say that he doesn't know. Can somebody fire this man pls b
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by lepasharon(f): 6:31pm On Dec 07, 2013
If these women were child murderers or ritualists,we wouldnt want them to be treated any less would we? we'd even expect worse..i guess we can this this treatment is inappropriate for them undecided sad
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by hunter21(m): 8:10pm On Dec 07, 2013
i just called the office of the national seciurity adviser and they said they have been aware of the incidence since last week.
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by ChiSun27(m): 8:16pm On Dec 07, 2013
Almost shouted when they wia pourn/insertn somthn in2 ha vajayjay...meeehn cnt bliv dat pipul cn b so hrtlez....wen will Nigerians stop takn laws in2 dia hands? Govt n NGO's shud pls rise up strongly against dis barbaric act.
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by Reference(m): 8:29pm On Dec 07, 2013
Thank God for small mercies. At least she is alive. This is what happens when society lashes out blindly, oft out of frustration. Only if we could just stop to consider and think for once a way out of our collective problems. We are still decades before the dawn of civilisation.
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by OFAD: 8:32pm On Dec 07, 2013
Obiagelli: mods pls put this on the front Page, maybe someone who can do something about it will get to see it.
....Abi o,they are getting out of their boundry.
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by soulglo: 8:32pm On Dec 07, 2013
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by otiigba1(m): 9:08pm On Dec 07, 2013
hunter2,1:
i just called the office of the national seciurity adviser and they said they have been aware of the incidence since last week.
and what have they done or doing or going to do about it since they aware of it, we need to know please can you ask them thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Nigerian Student Rapes Hungarian Prostitute, Arrested (Video, Photos) / Soldier Forces Lady To Pull Off Camouflage Clothing She Wore (Photo) / Igwe Macdonald Sampson: Nigerian Dies In Malaysia. Do You Know Him? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.