Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,704 members, 7,955,658 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:09 PM

Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised (94206 Views)

Fowl Thief Stripped Naked In Benue (PHOTO) / Motorcycle Thief Stripped Unclad In Abia (photos) / Motorcycle Thief Stripped Unclad In Benue (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by POPEII: 9:11pm On Dec 06, 2013
POPE II: You are lucky the video is too large, I pity yoruba females

The video can be watched on this site

http://naijauncut.com/2013/03/25/shocking-yoruba-girl-raped/

The savages in action ,choi Yoruba women don suffer

You people should also help this Yoruba girl
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by henrimoto(m): 9:15pm On Dec 06, 2013
EJIGB0 LOCAL COUNCIL DEVELOPMENT AREA !
kulyie: i have the names/ phone numbers of all the chairmen of the 57 local governments in lagos.how do i pass it acrss to you.or should i type them here.answer asap please .maybe this can help.

I dont know which particular local govt that act was perpatrated but maybe after finding out and calling the chairman of that particular local govt where that act of savagery was performed,they can take it up from there,or what do you think?
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by henrimoto(m): 9:20pm On Dec 06, 2013
kulyie: Omg.biodun, please say something na ;(
it's Ejigbo L.C.D.A.!
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by JaaizTech: 9:23pm On Dec 06, 2013
I can barely watch this video but this is a greater crime than what the woman did. Haaaa this is evil, we can not let this one go. I am appealing to everyone to do their bit in order to ensure the perpetrators of this attrocity does not go unpunished. Pls. Can anyone help with a transcript of the conversation
Specifically, if we can get who the perpetrators are? Where the event took place? names, anything thaat can help.
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 06, 2013
henrimoto: EJIGB0 LOCAL COUNCIL DEVELOPMENT AREA !
noted,ill check the system tomorrow,cant turn it on again.
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 06, 2013
Sounds like wat u don't expect to hear in this 21st century...simply barbaric
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by henrimoto(m): 9:39pm On Dec 06, 2013
JaaizTech: I can barely watch this video but this is a greater crime than what the woman did. Haaaa this is evil, we can not let this one go. I am appealing to everyone to do their bit in order to ensure the perpetrators of this attrocity does not go unpunished. Pls. Can anyone help with a transcript of the conversation
Specifically, if we can get who the perpetrators are? Where the event took place? names, anything thaat can help.
it was said to be around iyana ejigbo market area... read page 5 and 6. some authorities contact details. have been made available. pls. lets join hands to make justice prevail.
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 06, 2013
I showed one of my friends who happens to be a lawyer,he said so far as their faces were not shown,it is very likely those beasts will get away with it but if it was in developed societies they can use the voice detectors and other means to trace them and they will be trated accordingly,he said but here even if their faces were shown,they will move to another state to avoid arrest/prosecution and come back to their base when the issue has died down.

However, for the time being you can contact these chairmen so that whoever can forward it to the right channel will do so.definetly ejigbo lcda chairmans phone number will be fished out tomorrow.ill get it out from my system

alimosho/akowonjo- name of chairman-adekunle israel-o8023136375
agege/sango chairman abdulkareem jubril -08023155134
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by andyanders: 9:51pm On Dec 06, 2013
2ndOGA:

Definitely not the police. Looks more like some local security gang or touts.

Definitely not the Police this time, but local vigilante. May the cry of any child born by a woman NEVER be heard in the house of anyone that took part in the maltreatment of these two women no matter what they did.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by dustydee: 9:54pm On Dec 06, 2013
@OP where did this happen? More information will help in finding the culprits. Where is th NPF when you need them? angry
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by Tolustar(m): 9:56pm On Dec 06, 2013
how did the O.P get the video angry
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by armyofone(m): 9:56pm On Dec 06, 2013
Not so sure what Nigeria leaders, women organizations, NGOs etc are doing on a daily basis. Why are beauty queens not making issues as this one their platform ? They should all be going around the country speaking out against jungle justice. Sigh cry cry
I just cant watch it.
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 06, 2013
icebeatz: Daaammmn ... they cld havw juss had a mad ass sezxxx with them instead of wastinf dat good pusssssy....
Here comes a lunatic let loose. Sometimes i get confused on who the problem of Nigeria is, the leaders or the people? Man inhumanity to his fellow man, lawlessness, chaos, anarchy, wickedness and babarism is fast becoming the order of the day in Nigeria. Things are fast falling apart and must be put to order ASAP! These beasts shouldn't go scot free.

3 Likes

Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by Strongbest(m): 10:00pm On Dec 06, 2013
I cried watchin diz video diz afternoon....I'm a man yet I wept lyk a baby, jxt culdnt hold back d tears. Stll havnt got over d tot of diz barbaric act, my heart is still bleeding, jxt want to sleep n wake up to see dat dis waz jxt a dream. God, only u knw hw u wil judge diz pple. Human beings are jxt too evil! If d Government of diz Nation doesn't do anythin abt diz issue, I wl b so disappointed... Itz high time we stood for watz rght in diz Country. If our leaders dnt care - we care. Dnt let diz happn to any of ur person or u b4 u realize hw bad n terrible dis can b. Let's start d fight now! Plz I rlly dnt knw hw diz wll sound, bt I want to suggest it here, dat we organise able and willing youths through d social ntwks starting frm Nairaland and stage a peaceful demonstration to register our grievances. Jungle justice must stop in diz Country! Wat is dis? Diz kind of tin shldnt happn anywhre. I'm nt Yoruba and I dnt hav to be to knw hw diz feels. Jxt seein d act alone moved me into tears. Nigeria needs 'Mandellas!'

1 Like

Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by armyofone(m): 10:00pm On Dec 06, 2013
kulyie: I showed one of my friends who happens to be a lawyer,he said so far as their faces were not shown,it is very likely those beasts will get away with it but if it was in developed societies they can use the voice detectors and other means to trace them and they will be trated accordingly,he said but here even if their faces were shown,they will move to another state to avoid arrest/prosecution and come back to their base when the issue has died down.

However, for the time being you can contact these chairmen so that whoever can forward it to the right channel will do so.definetly ejigbo lcda chairmans phone number will be fished out tomorrow.ill get it out from my system

alimosho/akowonjo- name of chairman-adekunle israel-o8023136375
agege/sango chairman abdulkareem jubril -08023155134

Well done.
What a country!
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 06, 2013
dustydee: @OP where did this happen? More information will help in finding the culprits. Where is th NPF when you need them? angry
ejigbo lcda according to one poster here
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by CJIDEX(m): 10:05pm On Dec 06, 2013
This is highly condemnable..may God reveal the culprits behind this shamefull act ASAP..
In the mean time, let's. Do somthing fast before dis animals escape to neighbouring states, I believe we have sufficient evidence in the video to nail the beasts behind dis lugubrious atrocity
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 06, 2013
Strongbest: I cried watchin diz video diz afternoon....I'm a man yet I wept lyk a baby, jxt culdnt hold back d tears. Stll havnt got over d tot of diz barbaric act, my heart is still bleeding, jxt want to sleep n wake up to see dat dis waz jxt a dream. God, only u knw hw u wil judge diz pple. Human beings are jxt too evil! If d Government of diz Nation doesn't do anythin abt diz issue, I wl b so disappointed... Itz high time we stood for watz rght in diz Country. If our leaders dnt care - we care. Dnt let diz happn to any of ur person or u b4 u realize hw bad n terrible dis can b. Let's start d fight now! Plz I rlly dnt knw hw diz wll sound, bt I want to suggest it here, dat we organise able and willing youths through d social ntwks starting frm Nairaland and stage a peaceful demonstration to register our grievances. Jungle justice must stop in diz Country! Wat is dis? Diz kind of tin shldnt happn anywhre. I'm nt Yoruba and I dnt hav to be to knw hw diz feels. Jxt seein d act alone moved me into tears. Nigeria needs 'Mandellas!'
same here.its just too tragic.any one that sees a woman going through labour and commits this heinous crime against a woman,God will never let such people go free.withour weak judicial/institutional system,they are 99.9 percent likely to get away with it,but with God,never,except he is sleeping or seed time and harvest has ceased
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 06, 2013
CJIDEX: This is highly condemnable..may God reveal the culprits behind this shamefull act ASAP..
In the mean time, let's. Do somthing fast before dis animals escape to neighbouring states, I believe we have sufficient evidence in the video to nail the beasts behind dis lugubrious atrocity
nigeria doesnt have the legal framework/institutional system to trace them and these ladies obviously dont look like people who have the financial and human back up like cynthia omo military personnel to further this cause
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 06, 2013
Just watched this video again, this thing is really upsetting me, how can this animals get away with violating the civil rights of these two ladies because they stole some dirty stinking pepper. I mean all this for stealing pepper, so all of you can now see what leadership induced poverty has lead to in the country.
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 06, 2013
end time men
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by armyofone(m): 10:16pm On Dec 06, 2013
kulyie: nigeria doesnt have the legal framework/institutional system to trace them and these ladies obviously dont look like people who have the financial and human back up like cynthia omo military personnel to further this cause

If only they can speak out too maybe people here can help them.
Just too sad.
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 06, 2013
femmyb: Just watched this video again, this thing is really upsetting me, how can this animals get away with violating the civil rights of these two ladies because they stole some dirty stinking pepper. I mean all this for stealing pepper, so all of you can now see what leadership induced poverty has lead to in the country.
i always knew you had a screw loose in your head grin
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by LloydAchi(m): 10:17pm On Dec 06, 2013
This is so sickening.
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by lomprico(m): 10:17pm On Dec 06, 2013
Definately not d police! It's OPC! Thank God they were not roasted like aluu 4.
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 06, 2013
armyofone: Not so sure what Nigeria leaders, women organizations, NGOs etc are doing on a daily basis. Why are beauty queens not making issues as this one their platform ? They should all be going around the country speaking out against jungle justice. Sigh cry cry
I just cant watch it.
one of my friends,(an ubiological big sister though) is one of these women activists/lagos politician,i am not sure whether i should release her phone number here,dont want her getting upset however,anyone who knows the right channel or what to do shoukd let me know and ill send her bb pin or phone no
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by henrimoto(m): 10:20pm On Dec 06, 2013
if the government must act, we must make them act ! how? we must not stop talking about it, until something reasonable comes out of this.. lets pass this video to whichever individual or authority that can help address this issue. there some contact no. on this thread that can be of help..
Strongbest: I cried watchin diz video diz afternoon....I'm a man yet I wept lyk a baby, jxt culdnt hold back d tears. Stll havnt got over d tot of diz barbaric act, my heart is still bleeding, jxt want to sleep n wake up to see dat dis waz jxt a dream. God, only u knw hw u wil judge diz pple. Human beings are jxt too evil! If d Government of diz Nation doesn't do anythin abt diz issue, I wl b so disappointed... Itz high time we stood for watz rght in diz Country. If our leaders dnt care - we care. Dnt let diz happn to any of ur person or u b4 u realize hw bad n terrible dis can b. Let's start d fight now! Plz I rlly dnt knw hw diz wll sound, bt I want to suggest it here, dat we organise able and willing youths through d social ntwks starting frm Nairaland and stage a peaceful demonstration to register our grievances. Jungle justice must stop in diz Country! Wat is dis? Diz kind of tin shldnt happn anywhre. I'm nt Yoruba and I dnt hav to be to knw hw diz feels. Jxt seein d act alone moved me into tears. Nigeria needs 'Mandellas!'

1 Like

Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by mickyarams: 10:22pm On Dec 06, 2013
Stupid perverts. What has pepper theft got to do with stripping this woman naked. This can happen only in a 5th world country.
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by iLUMeN8(m): 10:22pm On Dec 06, 2013
My point exactly!

POPE II:
that's their trademark, the Yoruba supremacists and thei holier than thou attitude, all the Yoruba females I know have been raped by their relatives at some point, yet they close their eyes and start pointing fingers on others .
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 06, 2013
obadiah777: i always knew you had a screw loose in your head grin
Did you watch the video? So what's your opinion? And pls don't tell me those two women were been punished by God for some crimes committed in their past life.
Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 06, 2013
My thoughts exactly
obo_man: A lot of things are wrong with this video;

1) Our attitude toward women in Nigeria is shocking.... She is someone's sister, mother, aunt and she be accorded some dignity.

2) What is the difference between her ( if truly she has stolen) and other high profile female thieves in Nigeria? Was that how Cecilia Ibru was treated? It shows that in Nigeria, when you are poor, u are of no value.... When you rich, even though you beheading to be rich, you will be treated with respect.....

3) These barbaric men will visit mosques on Fridays and churches in Sundays, thanking God ( Allah) for a good week. undecided undecided undecided

4) This woman is forever scarred and will grow old to resent all men.....

5) She will be released into the society after the torture with a messed up psyche just because of few savages that took it upon themselves to perpetuate ''justice'' through torture on two poor women

6) Nothing will be done to these men as our leaders are preoccupied with staying in power, fighting over money, stealing and calling each other names like kindergarten kids

Imagine someone being tortured like this for stealing ordinary PEPPER!!!!!!! If Pepper theft is such a heinous crime in your country, then that country is bleeped up.....

Those women were tortured not for stealing but for being poor and unlucky to be hanging around losers and savages.

Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by henrimoto(m): 10:26pm On Dec 06, 2013
kulyie: nigeria doesnt have the legal framework/institutional system to trace them and these ladies obviously dont look like people who have the financial and human back up like cynthia omo military personnel to further this cause
any human right organisations /individuals can take up this course on their behalf. the ladies can help identify some of the barbaric men that did this.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

10-Year-Old Girl Engages In Prostitution In Suleja, Caught With 4 Men / Boko Haram Executed Ropvil Daciya Dalep, University Of Maiduguri Student / Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.