Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,536 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Pope Francis Puts On Costume To Sneak Out Of Vatican To Help The Homeless - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pope Francis Puts On Costume To Sneak Out Of Vatican To Help The Homeless (31836 Views)

Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) / Vatican To Display Bones Of Saint Peter For The First Time / The Vatican To A New Corruption Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pope Francis Puts On Costume To Sneak Out Of Vatican To Help The Homeless by soulglo: 1:01am On Dec 05, 2013
♥Dεs•Chγκσ♥:
His reward is supposed to be in heaven.. That's his job and it's no news if he did it.. We won't expect armed robbers to do that, would we?

List 3 out of the top 10 pastors in NIgeria that would leave their homes at night with no one watching and no cameras rolling to go help the needy.
Re: Pope Francis Puts On Costume To Sneak Out Of Vatican To Help The Homeless by colombiana: 1:09am On Dec 05, 2013
[quote author=Sagytarius]Enlighten a brother on the emboldened part: who is the richest?[/quo olodo
Re: Pope Francis Puts On Costume To Sneak Out Of Vatican To Help The Homeless by Jimmybrave(m): 1:14am On Dec 05, 2013
What do u mean? Omg, so this pope "sneaked out" in disguise to give alms while the former came out openly and donated condom to africa to promote funication and adultery. I now see why Okotie condemed this denomination to hell.
Re: Pope Francis Puts On Costume To Sneak Out Of Vatican To Help The Homeless by Sagytarius(m): 1:15am On Dec 05, 2013
colombiana:
Ah ah.. are you a kid? I asked u a simple question; and all u could come up with is a derogatory word. pfft.
Re: Pope Francis Puts On Costume To Sneak Out Of Vatican To Help The Homeless by bolayei: 1:25am On Dec 05, 2013
Have you heard of any pope before him do it before? The guy did not not want to create publicity that is why he wore a costume and plus remember popes go about in bullet proof cars.
♥Dεs•Chγκσ♥:
His reward is supposed to be in heaven.. That's his job and it's no news if he did it.. We won't expect armed robbers to do that, would we?

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Puts On Costume To Sneak Out Of Vatican To Help The Homeless by Chibest2000(m): 1:36am On Dec 05, 2013
iyke926: CATHOLIC TRADITION - Purgatory, nuns, popes etc

WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS - None of these is mentioned in the Bible. It is a sin to add to the Bible.

The pope is a man who takes upon himself honor which belongs to no human being. Even the very name
by which he allows himself to be called (Holy Father) is highly presumptuous and blasphemous.

WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS -Matthew 23:9 And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.

One does not need the pope to determine what God's will is. The Bible says that God has given the Holy Ghost to each believer and that he (the Holy Ghost) guides and leads us into all truth. All a believer needs is the Bible and the Holy Ghost to know the will of the
Lord. Popery has been treacherous and the popes have been the blind leading the blind. Jesus said that
both will fall into the ditch. Pope Francis is trying to save the game of popery.

Catholics, come out of this system that cannot save and know Jesus for youself, intimate and up-close
according the truth which is God's word.

Quoters, dont qoute me grin grin. Obrigada amigos e amigas
another yeye post so u dnt hv a way of respect 4 ur aging ones? U mean u can't refer 2 som1 dat is aged ur father as father? Or u tink we should jst call d pope a mere father without noting his position as a man of God?(holy father) 4 ur information any1 dats aged ur father or mother u can call dem ur fathers n mothers, read John19:26 Jesus on d cross turn n see his mother Mary n d disciple he loved much n he said 2 her behold ur son. look! I dnt blame u guy cos of all dis incomplete bibles u carry in ur pockets, try n get a complete catholic bible u will get 2 know som books u haven't seen b4 n mayb u will learn beta! Gud luck!!!

4 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Puts On Costume To Sneak Out Of Vatican To Help The Homeless by posquare(m): 1:55am On Dec 05, 2013
sitting good example for those that know what it's means

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Puts On Costume To Sneak Out Of Vatican To Help The Homeless by charlesazeh(m): 1:55am On Dec 05, 2013
Promhize: Call it showing off or whatever, I don't care, I'm not a catholic but other Pastors should learn from this man, not driving around in convoys and going to airports with bodyguards.

If you call this showing off, then what would you say about Jesus's humility. Nigerian pastors too should show off now abi

Jesus had a private jet na! So dats Y all pastors need at least one jet...God is rich...ask jet owners/ G.O dem

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Puts On Costume To Sneak Out Of Vatican To Help The Homeless by ayoola2002(m): 2:00am On Dec 05, 2013
[quote
author=Amadaz]you think he's ur local government chairman,
abi?[/quote]stop quoting that fooool, his thinking faculty is faulty.
Re: Pope Francis Puts On Costume To Sneak Out Of Vatican To Help The Homeless by Nobody: 2:04am On Dec 05, 2013
Theben: While the pope is giving alms to the needy and the homeless, our humble pastors are advicing the needy to sow the little they have and expect imaginary abundance.

What a pity angry
Re: Pope Francis Puts On Costume To Sneak Out Of Vatican To Help The Homeless by Ndipe(m): 2:07am On Dec 05, 2013
Kelvin0: nice gesture.....but must u put on a disguise b4 u render alms to da poor?

Perhaps, he doesnt want to attract publicity or worse be mobbed by people.
Re: Pope Francis Puts On Costume To Sneak Out Of Vatican To Help The Homeless by Nobody: 2:07am On Dec 05, 2013
Adikam: Okotie since ur mother gave birth to you & you re head of HOUSE HOLD hav you ever tink of a thing like this? U always thought of being nig president so that u can grab our money & enjoy young girls bt god no dey sleep! He-goat
Re: Pope Francis Puts On Costume To Sneak Out Of Vatican To Help The Homeless by Nobody: 2:09am On Dec 05, 2013
Tombilly: Diz pope z a nice an gentle dude not like our naija pastor wen go keep u malice 4 not paying ur tithe
Re: Pope Francis Puts On Costume To Sneak Out Of Vatican To Help The Homeless by Nobody: 2:10am On Dec 05, 2013
Tombilly: OKOTIE learn from diz than pass judgement like king of heaven. Urs z to divorce and bleep young girls in ur church an later called dem demons. Naija Pastors please imitate diz Pope instead of contesting 4 president wich we can neva vote u.
Re: Pope Francis Puts On Costume To Sneak Out Of Vatican To Help The Homeless by Nobody: 2:17am On Dec 05, 2013
azeezhy: Whats with the publicity stunt? So what if the pope sneaks out to help people?
Who the hell is the pope? Didnt Jesus helped the low and destitudes during his time?
This shows how basterdized our sense of morality and charity is....
Help as many as u can, you dont have to sneak out to do it.
Bill gate is not a pope. I bet he helps a lot of people than you do.
. Which one has ur pastor Okotie(the adulter) done except eyeing presidency to steal our money n sleep with everything in skirt but heaven said 'tufiakwa' to his presidential bid. Sorry
Re: Pope Francis Puts On Costume To Sneak Out Of Vatican To Help The Homeless by Nobody: 2:19am On Dec 05, 2013
Starbank: Gbam...Exactly even devil worshippers we all know gives out alms..I don't want to talk I should have break down this alm giving out thing...do you all think bill gates gives out those billions willingly.... upgrade on what you know.
. I was expecting you to use your pastor as an example but alas me and you know that ur pastor wants the little that is left with the poor so he can maintain his jets
Re: Pope Francis Puts On Costume To Sneak Out Of Vatican To Help The Homeless by Nobody: 2:23am On Dec 05, 2013
Onchiz: pls worship ur God let d catholic worship there's we al re going 2c on d last day.....we re al worshiping1 God in diffrent wayz
. How come its so hard for ur pastor to emulate. Greedy fools
Re: Pope Francis Puts On Costume To Sneak Out Of Vatican To Help The Homeless by Nobody: 2:28am On Dec 05, 2013
soul_glo:

List 3 out of the top 10 pastors in NIgeria that would leave their homes at night with no one watching and no cameras rolling to go help the needy.
. None, zero, not found cheesy
Re: Pope Francis Puts On Costume To Sneak Out Of Vatican To Help The Homeless by Roland17(m): 2:51am On Dec 05, 2013
It's a big shame reading some aggregious comments with regards to the holy father, these are people who revere their so called daddies in The Lord more than their own parents who work under rain and sunshine to better their lives, these are people gullible enough to give all their savings to enrich their so called father in lord while enslaving themselves, these are people who need pastors to interpret every verse in the bible, While the Holy Spirit is readily available if only they ask...

How many of you condemning the pope give alms? How many truly think of the poor amongst us? We don't have to be millionaires to enrich the lives of poor amongst us!!!! Some here are selfish even to themselves worth more the poor amongst us!!

When these pastors die would their planes be buried with them? Would exotic cars and houses they have amassed from enslaving poor and gullible followers follow them to the grave? Humble yourselves amongst men and in the sight of God and you shall be exalted... Many of us especially youths are suffering from our utterances, even when we see the obvious truth.

Can you imagine a world where a Nigerian pastor were God Almighty himself?

#PROUDCATHOLIC#

3 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Puts On Costume To Sneak Out Of Vatican To Help The Homeless by tutu1: 3:07am On Dec 05, 2013
DUDE CAN YOU READ AT ALL, THEY SAID HE ACT LIKE BATMAN NOT DRESSES LIKE BATMAN, ODE LOL
iamswizz: Humility!!!

But, i dont understand that 'dressing up as batman to save souls of homeless dudes' crap.
Re: Pope Francis Puts On Costume To Sneak Out Of Vatican To Help The Homeless by qhiwegh(m): 3:09am On Dec 05, 2013
[b]Why doesn't real men of God go out of their way to help the poor? They KNOW with their faith that Almighty God Himselfwill take care of those that believes in Him. Those who God chooses to help, no circumstance will prevent them from reaching success.

Unlike real men of God like we have here in Nigeria, for example Prophet TB Joshua, the antichrist Pope doesn't have faith that God has the power or the intention to bless the needy, and so the Pope must go out of his way to do help the homeless.

This antichrist Pope always calls for a simple life and frugality, ignoring that such pettiness is very unbiblical. The Bible tells us the riches of the children of God, of the faithful like the immense wealth of King Solomon. The Bible promises us that God will provide for all of us who believe in Him, and that poverty will not be our portion. Instead of reminding us this, the antichrist Pope tells people to (God forbid) accept and embrace poverty, which is a sign of lack of faith and not a sign of Godliness. [/b]
Re: Pope Francis Puts On Costume To Sneak Out Of Vatican To Help The Homeless by adconline(m): 4:15am On Dec 05, 2013
Afam4eva: The most humble pope ever. I hope our pastors down here can have at leat 1% of his humility.
You are preaching to greedy pastors who want to be more popular and richer than Dangote.
Re: Pope Francis Puts On Costume To Sneak Out Of Vatican To Help The Homeless by Acidosis(m): 5:19am On Dec 05, 2013
jaw jaw: The head of the church who are supposed to go to hell sneaks out to avoid recognition and help the needy at night.

What a way to serve and worship the devil. What a way to go to hell.

lol

You do not know anything about the kingdom of God and its criteria...

Do you think "Giving" & "Public sympathy" is the key to Heaven?

Give all you have and donate your two kidney and liver.. If you still do not accept JESUS CHRIST as your Lord and ONLY personal saviour... Lol!
Una go burn troway for HELL...
No gain saying otherwise..

This is the gospel! The one y'all are scared to preach.
Re: Pope Francis Puts On Costume To Sneak Out Of Vatican To Help The Homeless by egoldman(m): 5:21am On Dec 05, 2013
Am not fond of Catholics actually , but this Pope is something different , i wish others including the fraudulent Pentecostal pastors we have now would emulate him .

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Puts On Costume To Sneak Out Of Vatican To Help The Homeless by Acidosis(m): 5:22am On Dec 05, 2013
Jimmybrave: What do u mean? Omg, so this pope "sneaked out" in disguise to give alms while the former came out openly and donated condom to africa to promote funication and adultery. I now see why Okotie condemed this denomination to hell.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Pope Francis Puts On Costume To Sneak Out Of Vatican To Help The Homeless by demmyluv90(f): 5:47am On Dec 05, 2013
mumumugu: Hypocrite seeking public sympathy
all you posts, depicts the kinda person u are. I wish u can jst use the first four letters in ur name.
Re: Pope Francis Puts On Costume To Sneak Out Of Vatican To Help The Homeless by chinaze4real(m): 5:50am On Dec 05, 2013
Make he no try am for naija dem go kidnap am u no how mush go be ranSom 1 billion dollar because we have I billion catholic
Re: Pope Francis Puts On Costume To Sneak Out Of Vatican To Help The Homeless by harridon710(m): 5:57am On Dec 05, 2013
is a good one, hope We can learn from that as christians.
Re: Pope Francis Puts On Costume To Sneak Out Of Vatican To Help The Homeless by kgr8mike(m): 6:11am On Dec 05, 2013
Why will the pope disguise himself to do this? And now that he disguised himself, how come we now know? The aim I think is betrayed. So he should not have disguised himself in the first place to do this. It is time for us to stop helping the poor to still remain their poor state. The time has come for us to make the poor rich.

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Puts On Costume To Sneak Out Of Vatican To Help The Homeless by Nobody: 6:22am On Dec 05, 2013
Amadaz: God judge u for insulting the Holy father

Catholics just keep disgracing themselves.

Is it not written that NO ONE is holy except God. Not even his angels. Yet a mere mortal you call your father.

Is it not also written that call no man your father except he that is in heaven. Jesus rebuked his followers when they called him father.

The complexity of understanding the true nature of catholic lies in the hand of a few..it's a mystery. That is why the bible called her mystery babylon the great..

Don't be dismayed by this pope gesture, for it is also written that satan can and will transform into an angel of light..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian / Bishop Oyedepo: Why I Never Had Sleepless Night Despite Issues In Nigeria / TB Joshua Gives Money To Deportees From Libya On Friday(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.