Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Pope Francis Puts On Costume To Sneak Out Of Vatican To Help The Homeless - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pope Francis Puts On Costume To Sneak Out Of Vatican To Help The Homeless (31849 Views)

Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) / Vatican To Display Bones Of Saint Peter For The First Time / The Vatican To A New Corruption Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pope Francis Puts On Costume To Sneak Out Of Vatican To Help The Homeless by Ngasky(m): 9:22am On Dec 05, 2013
This is Humbleness. The basic thing the Political, Religious and Traditional leaders lack. What a shame
Re: Pope Francis Puts On Costume To Sneak Out Of Vatican To Help The Homeless by Ngasky(m): 9:23am On Dec 05, 2013
This is Humbleness. The basic thing the Political, Religious and Traditional leaders lack. What a shame
Re: Pope Francis Puts On Costume To Sneak Out Of Vatican To Help The Homeless by nedu2000(m): 9:24am On Dec 05, 2013
Father Francis Fried Five Fresh Fish For Five Families From Frances
Re: Pope Francis Puts On Costume To Sneak Out Of Vatican To Help The Homeless by nedu2000(m): 9:24am On Dec 05, 2013
Father Francis Fried Five Fresh Fish For Five Families From France
Re: Pope Francis Puts On Costume To Sneak Out Of Vatican To Help The Homeless by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 05, 2013
Idi Amin: keep deceiving yourself with a de vi lish doctrine called catholicism. I expected a more undisputable argument from an old woman like you or do you still call yourself a lady. For your info, older women are mamas not ladies undecided
does it change the fact that ur pastor Okotie is a he-goat,a bloody lier and has failed as a musician,politician,husband,pastor. Pray for him to repent and give his life to Christ instead of venting his frustration on other churches. Only to be sleeping around. Very soon he'll marry the third wife. Also please advise him to stop claiming that God told him to marry and divorce cos God is not the one speaking to him but his JOYSTICK grin. At d topic, God bless the pope and give him long life. Naija pastors wont do this except T.B Joshua. Sorry I forgot those jets need maintenance. I don't even know between our politicians and jet pastors,who is more greedy cheesy no wonder they never preach to them. Only to pray for the looters and collect their own brown envelope. Insatiable greed. Shame

2 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Puts On Costume To Sneak Out Of Vatican To Help The Homeless by airoport: 9:35am On Dec 05, 2013
Kelvin0: nice gesture.....but must u put on a disguise b4 u render alms to da poor?
Stop the hating. Cynicism wont get you anywhere. Salvation is personal. Read, contemplate and learn. Peace!

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Puts On Costume To Sneak Out Of Vatican To Help The Homeless by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 05, 2013
Idi Amin: keep deceiving yourself with a de vi lish doctrine called catholicism. I expected a more undisputable argument from an old woman like you or do you still call yourself a lady. For your info, older women are mamas not ladies undecided
4 ur mind, u de go the real church abi? Na only u go go heaven. Infact, na u be heavens. Dickhead, how about leaving the judgement 4 God. Or havent u read part of the bible dat says 'thou shall not judge'
Re: Pope Francis Puts On Costume To Sneak Out Of Vatican To Help The Homeless by Emyben(m): 9:47am On Dec 05, 2013
Haba! The pope who they said is the Devil incarnate goes out to relieve the suffering of the poor and to lead them to know Jesus. Wow! what a way to go to hell,,Daddy G.O is busy buying private jets and extorting money from the needy and hence putting them into a pit of poverty. Wow! what a way to go to heaven
Re: Pope Francis Puts On Costume To Sneak Out Of Vatican To Help The Homeless by askofemma: 9:59am On Dec 05, 2013
ddippset: what did i expect? a lot of people to come out and start making mischievous comments. these 'daddy in the lord' boys wouldn't miss any opportunity to take a dig at the Pope. my simple advice for you all is to make your own peace with the Lord. even if the Pope was evil and your daddy in the lord was the holiest, if you fail to make your own path with the Lord, you will rot in hell. no amount of daddy daddy daddy calling will save you!
so many of them have paid so much attention on the MAN of God and have forgotten the GOD of the Man!! What a pity!!!

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Puts On Costume To Sneak Out Of Vatican To Help The Homeless by prettycee(f): 10:05am On Dec 05, 2013
Kelvin0:
if I slap u eh.....who b ur mate sef. wetin carry my local government chairman enter diz one na. if u eva quote me again for ur life i go make nairaland unbearable for u! ejot mtchewww
u see ur life
Re: Pope Francis Puts On Costume To Sneak Out Of Vatican To Help The Homeless by amaechijay: 10:06am On Dec 05, 2013
While the pope is giving alms to the needy and the homeless, our humble pastors are advising the needy to sow the little they have and expect imaginary abundance.

What a pity angry

No be small!

And using it to build Universities their member's wards can't afford to attend and fly in private jets

God will reward all of us according to our deeds
Re: Pope Francis Puts On Costume To Sneak Out Of Vatican To Help The Homeless by Amadaz(m): 10:08am On Dec 05, 2013
Jimmybrave: What do u mean? Omg, so this pope "sneaked out" in disguise to give alms while the former came out openly and donated condom to africa to promote funication and adultery. I now see why Okotie condemed this denomination to hell.
u deserve to be shot dead
Re: Pope Francis Puts On Costume To Sneak Out Of Vatican To Help The Homeless by candor4(f): 10:25am On Dec 05, 2013
Abeg quit calling pastors name........pastor dis pastor dat .............wat of u?wat r u doing 4 d needy................d pope is doing it 4 his own soul...........so quit d reward stuff........n help oda pple in ur street.......period
Re: Pope Francis Puts On Costume To Sneak Out Of Vatican To Help The Homeless by tammie24: 10:30am On Dec 05, 2013
Illuminati Pope
Re: Pope Francis Puts On Costume To Sneak Out Of Vatican To Help The Homeless by Pdizzle(m): 10:59am On Dec 05, 2013
Amadaz: God bless the Holy father....
Re: Pope Francis Puts On Costume To Sneak Out Of Vatican To Help The Homeless by Aabee(m): 11:04am On Dec 05, 2013
tammie24: Illuminati Pope
Re: Pope Francis Puts On Costume To Sneak Out Of Vatican To Help The Homeless by row2ray(m): 11:14am On Dec 05, 2013
That's just awesome!!!! This man's gotta be a saint.. Pls neigh sayers stop it, I'm not a catholic but which other pope has done this..
The costume may be for security, maybe for anonymnity, or simply to make him more approachable to the everyday man
Re: Pope Francis Puts On Costume To Sneak Out Of Vatican To Help The Homeless by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 05, 2013
Kamsy10: does it change the fact that ur pastor Okotie is a he-goat,a bloody lier and has failed as a musician,politician,husband,pastor. Pray for him to repent and give his life to Christ instead of venting his frustration on other churches. Only to be sleeping around. Very soon he'll marry the third wife. Also please advise him to stop claiming that God told him to marry and divorce cos God is not the one speaking to him but his JOYSTICK grin. At d topic, God bless the pope and give him long life. Naija pastors wont do this except T.B Joshua. Sorry I forgot those jets need maintenance. I don't even know between our politicians and jet pastors,who is more greedy cheesy no wonder they never preach to them. Only to pray for the looters and collect offering. Insatiable greed. Shame
Re: Pope Francis Puts On Costume To Sneak Out Of Vatican To Help The Homeless by IYANGBALI: 11:28am On Dec 05, 2013
amebo of life: Naija pastor cannot emulate this man....never ever
especially the pdp chief priest,pastor oritseajafor
Re: Pope Francis Puts On Costume To Sneak Out Of Vatican To Help The Homeless by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 05, 2013
ddippset: the key words here are 'sneak out'. no pope has done it before therefore what he's done is 'new' and hence 'news'. read my lips 'neeeeews'!
hehehe ....Onye ara!
Re: Pope Francis Puts On Costume To Sneak Out Of Vatican To Help The Homeless by IYANGBALI: 11:33am On Dec 05, 2013
may thunder faya that your hand wey you take type dis shi_t
Re: Pope Francis Puts On Costume To Sneak Out Of Vatican To Help The Homeless by IYANGBALI: 11:39am On Dec 05, 2013
Emyben: Haba! The pope who they said is the Devil incarnate goes out to relieve the suffering of the poor and to lead them to know Jesus. Wow! what a way to go to hell,,Daddy G.O is busy buying private jets and extorting money from the needy and hence putting them into a pit of poverty. Wow! what a way to go to heaven
I would rather listen to this pope than listen to chris okotie who the world is counting his number of wives and divorce
Re: Pope Francis Puts On Costume To Sneak Out Of Vatican To Help The Homeless by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 05, 2013
Tombilly: I tank God of my ancestor 4 making front page. Hhhmm b4 I comment I will say am proud of been a Nairalander. Diz pope z a nice an gentle dude not like our naija pastor wen go keep u malice 4 not paying ur tithe
lol....malice??
Re: Pope Francis Puts On Costume To Sneak Out Of Vatican To Help The Homeless by Rejoice5000(f): 11:43am On Dec 05, 2013
Humble pope that's good the needy first.T.b Joshua like
Re: Pope Francis Puts On Costume To Sneak Out Of Vatican To Help The Homeless by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 05, 2013
kgr8mike: Why will the pope disguise himself to do this? And now that he disguised himself, how come we now know? The aim I think is betrayed. So he should not have disguised himself in the first place to do this. It is time for us to stop helping the poor to still remain their poor state. The time has come for us to make the poor rich.

does it change the fact that ur pastor Okotie is a he-goat,a bloody lier and has failed as a musician,politician,husband,pastor. Pray for him to repent and give his life to Christ instead of venting his frustration on other churches. Only to be sleeping around. Very soon he'll marry the third wife. Also please advise him to stop claiming that God told him to marry and divorce cos God is not the one speaking to him but his JOYSTICK grin. At d topic, God bless the pope and give him long life. Naija pastors wont do this except T.B Joshua. Sorry I forgot those jets need maintenance. I don't even know between our politicians and jet pastors,who is more greedy cheesy no wonder they never preach to them. Only to pray for the looters and collect offering. Insatiable greed. Shame

2 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Puts On Costume To Sneak Out Of Vatican To Help The Homeless by obi123: 11:51am On Dec 05, 2013
goodness me, i actually thought he went out in a wig or something ,just because the man went out without his red cap, velvet slippers and in his pope mobile , people are calling it a disguise.
Re: Pope Francis Puts On Costume To Sneak Out Of Vatican To Help The Homeless by SalC: 12:10pm On Dec 05, 2013
God bless the pope!! Papa I learn a lot from your lifestyle.

But the media really need to let the pope be, he want to live a simple life, they should stop making a big deal outta it.
Now people will be more watchful to see if the person offering them a gift is the much talked about pope.

Please please and please the media should stay away.

Viva papa!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Puts On Costume To Sneak Out Of Vatican To Help The Homeless by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 05, 2013
Your papa!
Re: Pope Francis Puts On Costume To Sneak Out Of Vatican To Help The Homeless by mojeer678: 1:01pm On Dec 05, 2013
♥Dεs•Chγκσ♥:
His reward is supposed to be in heaven.. That's his job and it's no news if he did it.. We won't expect armed robbers to do that, would we?

[b][/b]The pope is a Jesuit, so his lifestyle should not be surprising.. They're always humble and helpful. The only thing he needs is the media off his back.

The media has a way of twisting ordinary stories to become 'big deals'.. They purposely didn't mention he was a Jesuit for many years before his papal ordination, and that there are over 20,000 priests all over the world like him, living simply and helping the needy. Also, they used 'disguised' instead of 'dressed simply' to make it look like he was avoiding/creating something. He just didn't wear his cap and dress of office, but the simple flowing gowns priests move around with. Is that a disguise or simple dress??

Now see how people are killing themselves on this thread, due to misinformation and misconception. Serves them right sha..Some are too lazy to research and learn.

Shout out to MTN network, for allowing me comment before Afam..
N.B: Any comment you see insulting me below are just angry reactions because I was first..

See highlighted.

That's the answer to the actions and deeds of 'Francis'.

But since you don't know who & what the Jesuits really are, I'll leave you to find out for yourself, but I'll leave you with this: Wake up, all are not what they appear to be
Re: Pope Francis Puts On Costume To Sneak Out Of Vatican To Help The Homeless by syndrum(m): 1:09pm On Dec 05, 2013
a good leader shows a good servant attitude
Re: Pope Francis Puts On Costume To Sneak Out Of Vatican To Help The Homeless by zomoears(m): 1:30pm On Dec 05, 2013
♥Dεs•Chγκσ♥:
His reward is supposed to be in heaven.. That's his job and it's no news if he did it.. We won't expect armed robbers to do that, would we?

The pope is a Jesuit, so his lifestyle should not be surprising.. They're always humble and helpful. The only thing he needs is the media off his back.

The media has a way of twisting ordinary stories to become 'big deals'.. They purposely didn't mention he was a Jesuit for many years before his papal ordination, and that there are over 20,000 priests all over the world like him, living simply and helping the needy. Also, they used 'disguised' instead of 'dressed simply' to make it look like he was avoiding/creating something. He just didn't wear his cap and dress of office, but the simple flowing gowns priests move around with. Is that a disguise or simple dress??

Now see how people are killing themselves on this thread, due to misinformation and misconception. Serves them right sha..Some are too lazy to research and learn.

Shout out to MTN network, for allowing me comment before Afam..
N.B: Any comment you see insulting me below are just angry reactions because I was first..

Gbam!
Re: Pope Francis Puts On Costume To Sneak Out Of Vatican To Help The Homeless by chocopearl(f): 1:50pm On Dec 05, 2013

you called d Roman Catholic church de vilish huh?? tell me what is d name of dat ur church again......see i'd rather stick to dis de vilish church than attend d one dat thought you how to be so insulting. Now i'll let ur earlier statement sink into ur sick head ''the pope went out @ nite for his cult meeting or to visit his girlfriends'' BOY I THINK YOU LACK AND U RE IN DIRE NEED OF HOME TRAINING.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Facts About Orisa Aje: The Goddess Of Wealth & Prosperity - / Bishop Oyedepo: Why I Never Had Sleepless Night Despite Issues In Nigeria / TB Joshua Gives Money To Deportees From Libya On Friday(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.