Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,914 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

Pope Francis Puts On Costume To Sneak Out Of Vatican To Help The Homeless - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pope Francis Puts On Costume To Sneak Out Of Vatican To Help The Homeless (31827 Views)

Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) / Vatican To Display Bones Of Saint Peter For The First Time / The Vatican To A New Corruption Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pope Francis Puts On Costume To Sneak Out Of Vatican To Help The Homeless by Ten1: 2:40pm On Dec 05, 2013
I hope it's not grandstand....God help us to make heaven (Amen)
Re: Pope Francis Puts On Costume To Sneak Out Of Vatican To Help The Homeless by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 05, 2013
Hahaha...grin grin cheesy lwkm...

Chai c commentsss...xom foolish..xom xo stupid...God go bless xom pipz sha

thank God for his papacy..makin proud to say ='am a catholic nd forever will b'
Re: Pope Francis Puts On Costume To Sneak Out Of Vatican To Help The Homeless by demoore1(m): 5:18pm On Dec 05, 2013
tammie24: Illuminati Pope
May Amadioha send a thunder as big as ISON comet to visit you. May he strike the mouth that calls our holy father iluminati with "ogbi" D&grin meaning dumb and deaf
Re: Pope Francis Puts On Costume To Sneak Out Of Vatican To Help The Homeless by qhiwegh(m): 5:26pm On Dec 05, 2013
♥Dεs•Chγκσ♥:

The baselines of your facts are..

1. The privileged must not help the poor because it's a useless, worthless effort. God must do his job himself.

2. Real 'men of God' don't help people physically. It's an insult to their 'powerfulness' and 'holiness'.

3. As a real 'man of God', your target in life must to be live exceeding extravagant to set good examples for your subordinates and faithful..

I will show this to any 12-year old around and see what he thinks of your mentality..

1. Yes. If you help others as if God wouldn't help them, aren't you denying God's existence and power?

2. As the anointed of God, we have every right to enjoy our portion. If God intended to bless others, he would've already done so. My portion has a purpose from above.

3. God is not a god of lack, but a god of abundance. There is nothing wrong with extravagance from His blessings. It only glorifies His name.
Re: Pope Francis Puts On Costume To Sneak Out Of Vatican To Help The Homeless by Hwy95: 5:58pm On Dec 05, 2013
The Pope is very irresponsible.

Does he not know as the leader of one of the most powerful, influential and richest church in the world, he is subject to attacks, assassination, kidnapping or embarrassment from so many sick people, organisations or terrorists every where ?

Does he not know when you ascend certain positions, many things change ?

Does he not know he is putting his life including that of others in jeopardy ?

What exactly is he trying to prove ?
Re: Pope Francis Puts On Costume To Sneak Out Of Vatican To Help The Homeless by colossus2: 6:10pm On Dec 05, 2013
Hwy 95: The Pope is very irresponsible.

Does he not know as the leader of one of the most powerful, influential and richest church in the world, he is subject to attacks, assassination, kidnapping or embarrassment from so many sick people, organisations or terrorists every where ?

What exactly are you trying to prove?
Is this all you could type?
How would you feel if someone called your father IRRESPONSIBLE?
Think about it bro.
Life is short smiley
Re: Pope Francis Puts On Costume To Sneak Out Of Vatican To Help The Homeless by DesChyko1(m): 6:45pm On Dec 05, 2013
qhiwegh:

1. Yes. If you help others as if God wouldn't help them, aren't you denying God's existence and power?

To negate the very foundation of your words.. Click the link below..
WHAT THE WORD OF GOD SAYS ABOUT HELPING THE NEEDY

If you also need the nullifications of 2 and 3, I'm at your beck and call.
Re: Pope Francis Puts On Costume To Sneak Out Of Vatican To Help The Homeless by IYANGBALI: 7:22pm On Dec 05, 2013
Hwy 95: The Pope is very irresponsible.

he is trying to prove that you are a foooool

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Puts On Costume To Sneak Out Of Vatican To Help The Homeless by colossus2: 7:56pm On Dec 05, 2013
IYA NGBALI: he is trying to prove that you are a foooool
Exactly!!! cool

Re: Pope Francis Puts On Costume To Sneak Out Of Vatican To Help The Homeless by Hwy95: 8:37pm On Dec 05, 2013
colo$$u$:

Exactly!!! cool

Exactly!!! cool

ABSOLUTELY RIGHT FELLOW CYBERS

COMMON SENSE FAILS

Well Spoken
Re: Pope Francis Puts On Costume To Sneak Out Of Vatican To Help The Homeless by Hwy95: 8:44pm On Dec 05, 2013
colo$$u$:

What exactly are you trying to prove?
Is this all you could type?
How would you feel if someone called your father IRRESPONSIBLE?
Think about it bro.
Life is short smiley

Bro i know most are not accustomed to different realistic views.
The Pope's action IS IRRESPONSIBLE.

My apologies if my statement touched a nerve.
Re: Pope Francis Puts On Costume To Sneak Out Of Vatican To Help The Homeless by seangy4konji: 11:20pm On Dec 05, 2013
this pope has donee a lot of well...our rich pastors dont even offer help yet people donate to them every service...i nor deh go church anyway and never been since 8 years except for cross over night...i love my Alfa...
Re: Pope Francis Puts On Costume To Sneak Out Of Vatican To Help The Homeless by colossus2: 6:57am On Dec 06, 2013
Hwy 95:
Bro i know most are not accustomed to different realistic views.
The Pope's action IS IRRESPONSIBLE.

My apologies if my statement touched a nerve.
You touched no nerve. Try and grasp mentally bro.

Re: Pope Francis Puts On Costume To Sneak Out Of Vatican To Help The Homeless by colossus2: 7:01am On Dec 06, 2013
Hwy 95:

Exactly!!! cool

ABSOLUTELY RIGHT FELLOW CYBERS

COMMON SENSE FAILS

Well Spoken

You gat a long way. When will you learn to comprehend. I pray your pastor or whatever you believe in helps you out
Re: Pope Francis Puts On Costume To Sneak Out Of Vatican To Help The Homeless by Mynd44: 12:43pm On Dec 20, 2013
Maxiipriest, such silly comments to non-catholics or anyone at that is not allowed

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Puts On Costume To Sneak Out Of Vatican To Help The Homeless by Franklinus: 7:15am On Jun 10, 2015
FOR Catholics in the house and any one who is interested I invite you to read and comment on my blogposts...tell me what you think...we could have meaningful conversations and learn more about our Christian and Catholic faith. I invite those still in whatever form of doubt to log in to the credoexperience..com and ask your questions..... thanks as you do so...here is my latest post http://credoexperience..com/2015/06/the-holy-mass-forepatterned.html?m=1

Also here is my reply to the Rev.Chris OKOTIE http://credoexperience..com/2013/12/chris-okotie-i-challenge-you-my-reply.html?m=1
Re: Pope Francis Puts On Costume To Sneak Out Of Vatican To Help The Homeless by brocab: 10:36pm On Feb 17, 2016
See this is the problem Pope Francis is showing himself like a god, a super hero, Jesus had warned us this will happen, people are turning away from the truth, to follow after a Batman at night and a super hero during the day, and believe he can save the souls of the homeless people.
This is why' we all need to get back on track' we can't turn away from Christ and look for another to save us, Christ is the only mediator who can save us. Pope Francis is flesh and blood-he is just a man, like us.
John 5:43 "I have come in My Fathers name, and you do not accept Me, but if someone else comes in his own name, you will accept him.
This scripture says it all.
missBanks:
The world is already referring to Pope Francis as the coolest and most progressive pope of all time but there may be evidence that he's also a super hero.
According to a source who spoke to Huffington post, Pope dresses up at night as a batman or superhero-esque and leaves the Vatican to save the souls of homeless people.

A recent interview with Archbishop Konrad Krajewski, the "Almoner of His Holiness," raised speculation that the Pope joins him on his nightly trips into Rome to give alms to the poor, and it turns out that the rumors are probably true.
A knowledgable source in Rome told The Huffington Post that "Swiss guards confirmed that the pope has ventured out at night, dressed as a regular priest, to meet with homeless men and women."
Krajewski earlier said, “When I say to him ‘I’m going out into the city this evening’, there’s the constant risk that he will come with me," and he merely smiled nd ducked the question when reporters asked him point-blank whether the Pope accompanied him into the city.

http://www.ucatholic.com/news/is-pope-francis-secretly-sneaking-out-of-the-vatican-at-night-to-give-money-to-the-poor/
http://onubiyi..co.uk/2013/12/pope-francis-puts-on-costume-to-sneak.html
Re: Pope Francis Puts On Costume To Sneak Out Of Vatican To Help The Homeless by pacino26(m): 11:47pm On Feb 17, 2016
qhiwegh:

2. As the anointed of God, we have every right to enjoy our portion. If God intended to bless others, he would've already done so. My portion has a purpose from above.

3. God is not a god of lack, but a god of abundance. There is nothing wrong with extravagance from His blessings. It only glorifies His name.

"Whatsoever you do to the least of my brothers; that you do unto me"

Christ gave an insight to what is required of us as Christians. Almsgiving is among
Re: Pope Francis Puts On Costume To Sneak Out Of Vatican To Help The Homeless by italo: 6:59am On Feb 18, 2016
ddippset:
the key words here are 'sneak out'. no pope has done it before therefore what he's done is 'new' and hence 'news'. read my lips 'neeeeews'!

False! Pope Pius XII used to sneak out to help smuggle Rome's Jews to safety during World War 2.

Many Pope's could have done it without the press knowing and spreading it. No pope would want to publicize it. Francis' secret trips were not confirmed in this story, remember.
Re: Pope Francis Puts On Costume To Sneak Out Of Vatican To Help The Homeless by brocab: 6:28pm On Mar 12, 2016
Hitler was also friends with the pope in WW2, They both worked side by side with each other-the Pope was helping the Jews, only by helping the Germans to capture them putting them into the consecration camps.
Yes we do know about the Pope's ordeal back then.
italo:

False! Pope Pius XII used to sneak out to help smuggle Rome's Jews to safety during World War 2.

Many Pope's could have done it without the press knowing and spreading it. No pope would want to publicize it. Francis' secret trips were not confirmed in this story, remember.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

TB Joshua Gives Money To Deportees From Libya On Friday(pics / Why Don't Scientists Believe In God? / Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.