Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

If Your Wife Go Nude To Swear For U What Will You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Wife Go Nude To Swear For U What Will You Do? (1525 Views)

.... / Wedding Day Blackberry Madness. Naija Girls Dem Swear For Una? / If Your Girlfriend Call You A Fool After Collecting Money From U What Would U Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Wife Go Nude To Swear For U What Will You Do? by keithe2(m): 3:30pm On Dec 04, 2013
Fellow Good NL pls before u comment think passionate inside first as this is a serious matter.
Back in 2008 I was a big boy single then with lots of babes however to cut all story short one got pregnant and decided to do introduction after much pressure from her on the base that because I was not fully based in nigeria I might not come back for her though I love her then but I don't think I would have settled for her as a wife. Things suddenly became tough I mean tough that I lost my business and was unable to raise cash to travel we bless with kids. But as a hustler I believe I will be back on my feet. U want hear more ......We had a fight (me and my wife) just recently and she said all sort of thing and for a second time she went un clad and was swearing as someone from where culture is practice shld we just settle and put family out of it even though both families are involved already with some saying she must perform some rites other saying we should pray over it as it stands now can I let her into my home without any of these cos she ran out with our kids. I stop for now pls be constructive and mature as this has to do with a fellow NL marriage,life and happiness. I need advice pls
Re: If Your Wife Go Nude To Swear For U What Will You Do? by GoodFaith: 3:36pm On Dec 04, 2013
keithe2+:
Fellow Good NL pls before u comment think passionate inside first as this is a serious matter.
Back in 2008 I was a big boy single then with lots of babes however to cut all story short one got pregnant and decided to do introduction after much pressure from her on the base that because I was not fully based in nigeria I might not come back for her though I love her then but I don't think I would have settled for her as a wife. Things suddenly became tough I mean tough that I lost my business and was unable to raise cash to travel we bless with kids. But as a hustler I believe I will be back on my feet. U want hear more ......We had a fight (me and my wife) just recently and she said all sort of thing and for a second time she went un clad and was swearing as someone from where culture is practice shld we just settle and put family out of it even though both families are involved already with some saying she must perform some rites other saying we should pray over it as it stands now can I let her into my home without any of these cos she ran out with our kids. I stop for now pls be constructive and mature as this has to do with a fellow NL marriage,life and happiness. I need advice pls

She is not your wife
You need to think hard before you make any decision
What type of swearing? for you not to have money or for you to die early and she have kids for you
Keep your family out your decision
You said she has doing it before and now for the second time
does she want to raise the kids alone?
Or if you don't have money, How can you help her and the kids
Re: If Your Wife Go Nude To Swear For U What Will You Do? by francafrank(f): 3:38pm On Dec 04, 2013
The questions are
1. Do you believe in the curses, rituals etc
2. Do you still love her after all?

1 Like

Re: If Your Wife Go Nude To Swear For U What Will You Do? by ammyluv2002(f): 3:47pm On Dec 04, 2013
I really don't the gist sha but I think , she needs to grow up...for how long will she continue to swear? For goodness sake, marriage is not a bed of roses! On the other hand, wetin you do her? Cause she won't just swear unclad if the gravity of your offence is mild embarassed these things are very powerful so you need to beg her to undo whatever she might have said during the process. If you don't have Christ in you, dont be surprised if your life gets worst! Curses are no joke especially when the person doing the stuff is not guilty and with a heavy heart.

Btw, if you don't love a girl to the extent of making her your wife then don't sleep with her, is really annoying. Let her be and look for someone you love!

1 Like

Re: If Your Wife Go Nude To Swear For U What Will You Do? by bastien: 3:50pm On Dec 04, 2013
Curse no dey exist, but if only na witch swear 4 u

Well person wey curse dey follow,no fit curse person make e work,so bro no bother at all

#founderOfcurse said so grin
Re: If Your Wife Go Nude To Swear For U What Will You Do? by Varagous(f): 4:21pm On Dec 04, 2013
bro,wot av u bin doin to dis woman?..... but talk to her sha to stop dis extreme display of wrath,not gud if she intends to continue being ur wife
Re: If Your Wife Go Nude To Swear For U What Will You Do? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 04, 2013
Curses only exist when you think they do.
Re: If Your Wife Go Nude To Swear For U What Will You Do? by keithe2(m): 4:53pm On Dec 04, 2013
ammyluv2002: I really don't the gist sha but I think , she needs to grow up...for how long will she continue to swear? For goodness sake, marriage is not a bed of roses! On the other hand, wetin you do her? Cause she won't just swear unclad if the gravity of your offence is mild embarassed these things are very powerful so you need to beg her to undo whatever she might have said during the process. If you don't have Christ in you, dont be surprised if your life gets worst! Curses are no joke especially when the person doing the stuff is not guilty and with a heavy heart.

Btw, if you don't love a girl to the extent of making her your wife then don't sleep with her, is really annoying. Let her be and look for someone you love!

I did nothing than a slap I gave her for calling my mum a witch and that she's responsible for my issues,however note while single things were rousing till we got marriage till date I can't say I have reasaon to smile other than am alive some men beat up their messlessly am not in support but she kept insulting my mum
Re: If Your Wife Go Nude To Swear For U What Will You Do? by keithe2(m): 5:01pm On Dec 04, 2013
francafrank: The questions are
1. Do you believe in the curses, rituals etc
2. Do you still love her after all?
I don't believe in the curse but for a woman u marry with ur money when it was good she spends foreign currency mostly flaunting with wealth to swear that his man will regrat his mother gave birth to him he will beg to eat and truly its happening and now a second one that I will regret till I die ha u need to run for your life if she's not a witch some enemies are using her as a lady if am your brother older or younger what will u advise me

(1) (Reply)

Which Would U Choose? / On Your Wedding Night You Find Out Ur Sexxy Wife Is A transgendered..wetin U Go Do? / How To Know Couples Who Met In The Club (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.