Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,845 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

Why I Snubbed PDP Offer, By Edo Widow - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Snubbed PDP Offer, By Edo Widow (17760 Views)

NASS Clerk And Saraki Snubbed Buhari‘s Request – Garba Shehu / Oritsejafor Snubbed As Sultan, Oonaiyekan Others Meet Over 2015-elections / Prof Achebe Rejects CFR Award Offer By Pres. Jonathan - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Snubbed PDP Offer, By Edo Widow by Abduzee419: 10:37pm On Dec 05, 2013
Gud-day every1 I proudly announce to u the secrete of making money on 2go nd facebook and for the jamb candidate if you are interested with the ebrochure.syllabus.past questions & answer in a PDF format hala me am here to help and lastly introducing my educative and tutorial website to u www.beztnet.tk nd get lots of ebooks on how too frequently asked questions you all are welcome am Abduzee419 on 2go {Cyber Guru}
Re: Why I Snubbed PDP Offer, By Edo Widow by BishopMagic: 10:37pm On Dec 05, 2013
Abduzee419: Gud-day every1 I proudly announce to u the secrete of making money on 2go nd facebook and for the jamb candidate if you are interested with the ebrochure.syllabus.past questions & answer in a PDF format hala me am here to help and lastly introducing my educative and tutorial website to u www.beztnet.tk nd get lots of ebooks on how too frequently asked questions you all are welcome am Abduzee419 on 2go {Cyber Guru}

Your username don knock ur own job
Re: Why I Snubbed PDP Offer, By Edo Widow by seangy4konji: 10:42pm On Dec 05, 2013
U R VERY STUPID and have no common sense
olabukola: See how she is running her mouth like Agege tap, goes to show that she will do worse than what oshimole did to if she is oshimole position. We shall see when she will complain of unpaid salary.
Re: Why I Snubbed PDP Offer, By Edo Widow by ibkgab001: 10:53pm On Dec 05, 2013
Are u a widow?
Are you ready to be insulted by a governor??
If yes, then you stand a chance to win 2million naira in the Edo state Governor's 'Go and Die' promo!

Other consolation prices include N250,000 from the PDP!

To participate, text 'Oshiomole' to 33345.
Hurry! Tell your friends and neighbors! Promo runs till 2016 elections!

1 Like

Re: Why I Snubbed PDP Offer, By Edo Widow by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 05, 2013
Good woman

Those PDP devils wanted to bribe her to shame Osho but sensible thinking overrides greed.

Wish we would have more like her.
Re: Why I Snubbed PDP Offer, By Edo Widow by sunch(m): 12:11am On Dec 06, 2013
Pdp shld give her a federal appointment and as well increase the money. Cos there is no security in the job offered her. This gesture wld make her change her mind to go for pdp
Re: Why I Snubbed PDP Offer, By Edo Widow by nairamaniac: 8:49am On Dec 06, 2013
Joel.:
poor woman, i believe if the PDP should have raise the bid more like 10 million, she would have dump APC.

PDP need to learn how the game is played. slowpoke, on Saturday the PDP attack oshiomole and promise the widow to come on Tuesday, whereas oshiomole quickly use on Monday as an opportunity to caught the mind of the woman with higher bid since politics want to be played.

money speak louder. oh you expect her to dump oshiomole and run to PDP for 250k? dont be kidding

but oshiomole need to tell the people of edo where he cough out that 2 million from, is it from tax payers money?

we need an explanation. the PDP don't know how to play politic. opposition is there to hold the government to ransom with all careless mistake. this are to bring check and balance, and make the government accountable to the people. they need to attack oshiomole where he get the 2million from and the automatic scholarship for her kids. oshiomole promise the woman all this just to silence her from falling pry to any opposition who might want to hijack that callous behavior against him, oh well it seems he know how to play the game more. so i think he win.

i do hope this will get to the front page
the money was gotten from "widows empowerment fund". Though I'm forming this. But there's no kind of fund that does not exist in order to cover up the tracks of government-looting. Just as militants were empowered by amnesty-program/funds. If oshiomole had stepped on the toes of an armed-robber. He wd defend his rectification with "armed-robbers empowerment funds". This is nigeria. A place where we can find "rapist initiation program". "Killers renunciation commissions". "Boko haram embracement innitiation". Everything goes in nigeria. There's a very thin line between good and evil over here. All u need is "packaging".

1 Like

Re: Why I Snubbed PDP Offer, By Edo Widow by Help4rmme2u(m): 2:23pm On Dec 06, 2013
e don turn political tins abi
Re: Why I Snubbed PDP Offer, By Edo Widow by Joel3(m): 3:25pm On Dec 06, 2013
nairamaniac: the money was gotten from "widows empowerment fund". Though I'm forming this. But there's no kind of fund that does not exist in order to cover up the tracks of government-looting. Just as militants were empowered by amnesty-program/funds. If oshiomole had step on the toes of a armed-robber. He wd defend his rectification with "armed-robbers empowerment funds". This is nigeria. A place where we can find "rapist initiation program". "Killers renunciation commissions". "Boko haram embracement innitiation". Everything goes in nigeria. There's a very thin line between good and evil over here. All u need is "packaging".
i have never heard of widows empowerment scheme or funds in edo before. it seems it was setup overnight. haha
Re: Why I Snubbed PDP Offer, By Edo Widow by rexzqcom(m): 10:42pm On Dec 06, 2013
sunch: Pdp shld give her a federal appointment and as well increase the money. Cos there is no security in the job offered her. This gesture wld make her change her mind to go for pdp

Before i say this, i am neither a pdp nor Apc registered member.
pdp have failed. what they should have done on the first day the lady in
question was contacted. They should have helped to get her seized properties back, by paying the fine for her violations. Give her the N250k,
Then, turn around and sue the governor for emotional damages, pains and suffering the woman incurred for telling her to go and die, for N50m. or N100m. Or whatever prize they think is right.The taskforce could be sued along too, if any of her seized goods are lost or damaged. So the litigation will drag on to elections periods till the case is resolved. If the gov is protected by immunity, a petition for damages on the victim behalf will keep the issue on the front burner for a longer time.
Re: Why I Snubbed PDP Offer, By Edo Widow by ofilispeaks(m): 12:21am On Dec 07, 2013
"She also said she is not ready to be used as a pawn by the PDP on the chessboard of politics"

This woman that was scattering English a few weeks ago is now blowing grammar with analogy sef...lol...politics shall never change.... APC same shit different toilet.
Re: Why I Snubbed PDP Offer, By Edo Widow by meforyou1(m): 2:21am On Dec 07, 2013
donphilopus: Like how Oduah left??
m u m u, why should oduah leave?
Re: Why I Snubbed PDP Offer, By Edo Widow by pussyeater(m): 4:22am On Dec 07, 2013
gratieao:
I wonder if Oshiemelle is the Governor of a state in the US, can he really remain Governor after such an ignorant and insensitive statement?
Hell no!! No apology will do. He must leave!
Bribing the widow won’t cut it.
Who is Oshiemelle?
Re: Why I Snubbed PDP Offer, By Edo Widow by donphilopus: 5:37am On Dec 07, 2013
me_for_you: m u m u, why should oduah leave?
Must you ask foolish questions??
Re: Why I Snubbed PDP Offer, By Edo Widow by Joel3(m): 9:51am On Dec 07, 2013
pussyeater:
Who is Oshiemelle?
you can put that of your ass if you claim not to understand what he was saying. nonsenses
Re: Why I Snubbed PDP Offer, By Edo Widow by pussyeater(m): 11:29pm On Dec 07, 2013
Joel.:
you can put that of your ass if you claim not to understand what he was saying. nonsenses
U can go and die or stiil, go and hug transformer... Ideot
Re: Why I Snubbed PDP Offer, By Edo Widow by blezynetym(f): 8:16am On Feb 02, 2016
Go and die widow what's your problem?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fresh Protest Rocks Osogbo Over Unpaid Salaries / Stella Oduah Has No Female Housemaid - SEAIL / Army Raises Alarm Over Plans Scuttle Presidential Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.