Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

The Murder Case- A short story - Literature (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Murder Case- A short story (50269 Views)

* *murder On Valentine's Day* * / The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery / Murder On Koboland.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Murder Case- A short story by Bulcqlay(m): 11:04am On Dec 12, 2013
..Explosive again ...
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by adegwurulez(m): 11:06am On Dec 12, 2013
samuel72: update.................. update........................................ pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee . ................................
I don update
globatop: if you did not end this suspense, I will recommend your ban. lol. You are a great fiction writer, I will recommend u put this into home video, I will buy and market too.
oqa, u want dem to ban me shey? God is watching. tnx for your recomendation
muyijazz1: Oga Ade if you keep us in too much suspence updating once a day some of us that hhas come this far might get tired of waiting so therefore My badt UAM boi end this story already or update 3x a day!
3X a day?? chai bros, u wan kill me?
philtrum: I swear if person narrate this story give me i go think say Nah film oooooo. @Op I dey on top ur update 247 .......but abeg suspense dey make my blood hot oo.
e good make your blood hot o, if ur blood cold na bad tin o
Nwereonye: oga soyinka am anxiously waiting Gud job i swear grin
soyinka i'm humbled
dammygoody: Ade where are you;this suspense is way too much...OMG....barrister Clement,a very good old friend,withdraw from a very important case.. *sighs*..
he withdrew for his safety o
Uthman51: More oil to ur lantern bro.. grin..I dey wait ooooo.... cool
u nid not wait anylonger, i don drop am
Zumarocket: bros ade. abeg jst cme marry my sister. guy u be comfirm comfamation. u bam scarter.

patiently waitin for more drama to follow. kudos all d way.
grin teepex see wetin u no fit do ba? tnx man. send ur sister's CV to my mail grin
kingphilip: Big bro abeg come drop very lng one o
i don update
walewunmi: Mr adegwu u won killi me wit suspense oh aba see twist n turns I lyk mr.amos see ow e pursue d thief in split seconds...mr.ade nice write up I dey gbadun u lyk madtgrin
tnx man
Nadoson: @Op, seem u'l replace late Prof. CHINUA ACHEBE in future time. Pls try 2 arrange & produce this story as a novel, i think it wil sell. Ur gud so kip it up.
ha!! chinua my mentor? i'm humbled sir
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by adegwurulez(m): 11:11am On Dec 12, 2013
Bulcqlay: ..Explosive again ...
explosives again o
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by Uthman51(m): 11:27am On Dec 12, 2013
Gobe nla shocked....
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by Uthman51(m): 11:27am On Dec 12, 2013
Gobe nla shocked....i hope u are droping anoda one dis noon
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by adegwurulez(m): 11:38am On Dec 12, 2013
Uthman51: Gobe nla shocked....i hope u are droping anoda one dis noon
evening sir
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by hikmoj(m): 11:56am On Dec 12, 2013
This ur story is given d jack baur pictur in 24
thumb up
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by ony073: 12:23pm On Dec 12, 2013
Hp u know dt u are updating thrice 2day cos u did it just once yestada, so remaining two u are going to drop 2day, one in the afternoon and d other in d evening.
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by adegwurulez(m): 12:55pm On Dec 12, 2013
hikmoj: This ur story is given d jack baur pictur in 24
thumb up
tnx man
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by adegwurulez(m): 12:57pm On Dec 12, 2013
ony073: Hp u know dt u are updating thrice 2day cos u did it just once yestada, so remaining two u are going to drop 2day, one in the afternoon and d other in d evening.
thrice ehm? i'll see what i can do
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by Graviton(m): 1:14pm On Dec 12, 2013
You're a good great writer. With effective editing, I see an award winner here.
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by DEllaluv(f): 2:15pm On Dec 12, 2013
This action film me likey
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by Fonydear(f): 2:44pm On Dec 12, 2013
All these twists and actions. Interesting
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by kennybelle: 2:53pm On Dec 12, 2013
Heartbeat increasing............
This suspense can kill sm1 o! Thanks 4d update bro
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by adegwurulez(m): 3:51pm On Dec 12, 2013
Graviton: You're a good great writer. With effective editing, I see an award winner here.
tnx man, u'r also a great follower for commenting
D.Ella.luv:
This action film me likey
ella, do you know i tot of including beryl in the action?
Fonydear: All these twists and actions. Interesting
welcome back fonydear
kennybelle: Heartbeat increasing............
This suspense can kill sm1 o! Thanks 4d update bro
chai, the suspense wont kill someone ijn
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by oloyedayo(m): 4:42pm On Dec 12, 2013
thumb up for u o @ oga ade.
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by Clemzy16(m): 5:11pm On Dec 12, 2013
Woah! I lost track before but now i've landed here. Thumbs up ade. See you at the top
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by walewunmi(m): 6:19pm On Dec 12, 2013
*crashes into d thread wow mr.ade don update**finish reading d update n sigh in happiness* mr ade u just made my day I'm glued on criously u shud put dis in an ebook application it wud make a lot of sense!newaiz nice write up...still I follow!grin
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by ttime(m): 6:34pm On Dec 12, 2013
Nice wryt up @op,
definitly a gr8 story, and am definitly 4lown.
Keep it up smiley[color=#000099][/color]
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by adegwurulez(m): 7:53pm On Dec 12, 2013
The invinsible quartet were sitting on a round table.
Paul Adeyemi Aka sparrow, Tunde oni Aka white, Ebuka Eze Aka Agunichemba where all present. Only Sani Abdul Aka charlie who was on official duty was absent.

"I just received intel that Jacobs wasn't the one who ate the food" Paul broke the silence in the room.

"What!! How did you know this?" Agunichemba asked.

"The guy who ate the food was the guy who was caught habouring some terrorist so the news broke out fast" paul informed them.

"Amaka also called the distress line, she said the doctor gave Grace the antidote before the incubation phase of the drug could elapse" Tunde spoke.

"So you mean she would still remember everything?" Agunichemba asked.

"ma guy everything o" Tunde switched to pidgin.

"Attah!! Attah!!" Paul called out. The two other men were wondering who Attah was.

"Only one person know about the antidote to the drug, and that person is attah" paul said.

"And who is Attah?" white asked.

"The guy we put in prison, I think its time we shut him up once and for all"

Jacobs walked back to the prison dejectedly. By then, the dead body of the guy who ate the poison had already been evacuated. Attah immediately knew something was wrong with Jacobs.

"What's the problem" Attah asked him.
Jacobs just sat down quitely and placed his face on his palm. He started to reminisce. He remembered in the university when they promised each other to always help one another when situation demands.

Attah thought maybe the Doctor failed in the preparation of the antidote so he started consoling jacobs.
"Dont worry, am sure even though your wife doesn't remember you, you can show her your wedding pictures" Attah assured.

"Its not about my wife, my lawyer just withdrew from my case"

Attah sighed and spoke
"That shouldn't bother you, you are entitled to your own lawyer so the government will provide."
Just then, one of the prisoners aproached them.

"I can help you guys bring down the invisible quartet" he said.

"Invisible quartet? I dont know what you are talking about" Attah replied.

"Come on, i heard you guys talking about them. They are the reason am also in prison"

"So how can you help" Attah asked.

The guy turned around as if someone was watching him and then whispered
"we are going out to the workshop very soon, meet me behind the workshop" he said and left.

Jimmy had already set up live feed at NATU and they were communicating with musa and his team. Musa and his team were at the chad-maiduguri boarder waiting for a truck with the incription
"Hassane farms"
They had stood there for close to 45minutes. They were running operations with men of the nigerian immigrations.

"I see you guys have everything under control, i beg to take my leave"
Sani turned and saw Usman.

"Oh Lieutenant, am sorry i didn't even have time to speak with you. Thanks for your interest in the safety of this country. With men like you, our security would improve tremendously" sani complemented.
Usman gave his trademark warm Smile, shook sani's hand and left.

"I have visuals on the truck" musa's voice blared from the telephone speaker.
the truck in question was a black one. On sighting the officers on the road, the driver stopped.

"Open ur trunk" Musa commanded.

"Nothing dey trunk only cow" the driver spoke customized pidgin.

"Okay i want to see the cows" musa said.

"Officer me come 'nijayria'(nigeria) to bring cow." he said.

"No problem, lets see the cows" musa ordered. The driver had no other option than to open his trunk.
He walked slowely and opened it.
"Mooooo " the sound of cows and their odour greeted the officers. They used their eyes to scan the truck but they found nothing. They searched the entire truck but found no sign of snipers.
"We gat nothing on him" musa spoke to his device.

Sani was furious. He had just been played again. Just then, jimmy's line rang.
"Jimmy nwachukwu" jimmy said as he picked the call.

"Sir, the call is for you" he said and gave sani the phone.

"Did you enjoy the ghost chase?" the voice from the other end asked. Sani used his hand to cover the mouthpiece, he then spoke to Jimmy.
"Trace the call"

"Better trace the call fast" the voice said.
"cos in less than five seconds, all your communication network is going down"

"what are you talking about? You know were are going to..... Boooooooom!!!!!" sani was still saying when they heard a loud bang in the building. The line went dead, all their computer screen became blank, their land lines were disconnected, Power was disrupted. Just then sani's cell rang, he picked it up.

"You know i thought of killing you" the caller said.
"But that would be waste of cemetery space. And oh, its nothing personal" the line went dead.

*TBC*
I Typed this update with low battery so am sure there would be errors due to the way i rushed. Please bear with me,i'l modify as soon as i charge my phone.
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by adegwurulez(m): 7:55pm On Dec 12, 2013
oloyedayo: thumb up for u o @ oga ade.
thanks to you my man
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by adegwurulez(m): 7:57pm On Dec 12, 2013
Clemzy16: Woah! I lost track before but now i've landed here. Thumbs up ade. See you at the top
see u there too
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by adegwurulez(m): 7:59pm On Dec 12, 2013
walewunmi: *crashes into d thread wow mr.ade don update**finish reading d update n sigh in happiness* mr ade u just made my day I'm glued on criously u shud put dis in an ebook application it wud make a lot of sense!newaiz nice write up...still I follow!grin
hmm.. ebook, i'l see what i can do, just keep ur fingers crossed
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by adegwurulez(m): 8:00pm On Dec 12, 2013
t_time: Nice wryt up @op,
definitly a gr8 story, and am definitly 4lown.
Keep it up smiley[color=#000099][/color]
tnx man
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by ony073: 8:48pm On Dec 12, 2013
Mr ade.... Y wil u use my real name nw wit dose people? Tunde oni shocked
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by aveiro(m): 9:25pm On Dec 12, 2013
hmmm.nice write up.i wish dis story could be act as a real film oneday.
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by sebak(f): 9:33pm On Dec 12, 2013
Whow, dis will be the best story line I'll read on dis section. Dis is too captivating to ignore. Keep it up and I bet u ll go places.
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by Clemzy16(m): 6:56am On Dec 13, 2013
This is action film..kip it up
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by Melancholy(m): 9:34am On Dec 13, 2013
Clemzy16: This is action film..kip it up
clemzy u can say that again, irresistible gidigan ni
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by DEllaluv(f): 10:54am On Dec 13, 2013
ella, do you know i tot of including beryl in the action?

Choi,I no fit shout
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by philtrum(m): 12:37pm On Dec 13, 2013
chai ! kasala don burst.........I dey pity madam Grace oh, Eeya innocent woman........so D.Ella.luv is still here......@Ade I can only say God bless you
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 13, 2013
Nice story. M enjoying it but I have to say dat d way the drug(poison) gets metabolized after d subject has died sounds kinda faulty. Also, benzodiazepine is a drug class under which a lot of drugs stand. Once again, nice story!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (22) (Reply)

The Religion / Collins Oscar Wedding Dress (Pictures) / My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours- SEASON 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.