Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

The Murder Case- A short story - Literature (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Murder Case- A short story (50262 Views)

* *murder On Valentine's Day* * / The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery / Murder On Koboland.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Murder Case- A short story by lanjum(f): 1:01pm On Dec 10, 2013
ade abeg no let my heart burst oh.come update Asa.weldone.more ink to ur pen.
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by Uthman51(m): 1:03pm On Dec 10, 2013
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by adegwurulez(m): 1:13pm On Dec 10, 2013
ony073: Okay ooh,make we wait again till evening be dt. smiley
just few hours more.. evening is already here
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by adegwurulez(m): 1:14pm On Dec 10, 2013
lanjum: ade abeg no let my heart burst oh.come update Asa.weldone.more ink to ur pen.
ur heart no go burst ijn.. tnx ma
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by smithe113(m): 1:29pm On Dec 10, 2013
The action for this story don dey pass dat of 24(jack bauer) sef.......nice one bro
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by dammygoody(m): 1:36pm On Dec 10, 2013
Ade, that last update was way too funny,-David found his phone in a conical flask and still held a knife thinking it was a spatular OMG hahahaha............
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by talk2vic: 1:37pm On Dec 10, 2013
Another airtime loading!!!
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by adegwurulez(m): 1:47pm On Dec 10, 2013
smithe113: The action for this story don dey pass dat of 24(jack bauer) sef.......nice one bro
lol... jack baur na boss o
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by adegwurulez(m): 1:48pm On Dec 10, 2013
dammygoody: Ade, that last update was way too funny,-David found his phone in a conical flask and still held a knife thinking it was a spatular OMG hahahaha............
haha.. u never see mad scientists?
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by adegwurulez(m): 1:54pm On Dec 10, 2013
talk2vic: Another airtime loading!!!
smiley you are too much bro. haven't even exhausted the last one
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by WANICEDUDE: 2:06pm On Dec 10, 2013
Bross u be bosss o. Would love if u try and link up wth d bosses in d industry and make it a action film. Thou I will love to be one of d invincible quartet. Abeg update ooo
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by chiefololade: 2:09pm On Dec 10, 2013
yaaaaaay.. see film oooo. Oga Ade I dey gbadun you like ant dey gbadun sugar. You are 9 much
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by spactacus(m): 2:16pm On Dec 10, 2013
DONT LET ME DIE HERE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COME AND UPDATE
angry
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by oruchechuks(m): 2:41pm On Dec 10, 2013
mehn!!!!! scientist can be very crazy! who on earth will want to die for qn hour just to cure hiv? what if the antidote for reviving didn't work ........keep it coming bro!
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by Uthman51(m): 2:48pm On Dec 10, 2013
oruchechuks: mehn!!!!! scientist can be very crazy! who on earth will want to die for qn hour just to cure hiv? what if the antidote for reviving didn't work ........keep it coming bro!

THE END
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by adegwurulez(m): 3:47pm On Dec 10, 2013
WANICEDUDE: Bross u be bosss o. Would love if u try and link up wth d bosses in d industry and make it a action film. Thou I will love to be one of d invincible quartet. Abeg update ooo
am open to negotiation bro. update na evening sure pass
chiefololade: yaaaaaay.. see film oooo. Oga Ade I dey gbadun you like ant dey gbadun sugar. You are 9 much
thanks boss
spactacus: DONT LET ME DIE HERE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COME AND UPDATE
angry
you wont die o, if you die who would read it na
oruchechuks: mehn!!!!! scientist can be very crazy! who on earth will want to die for qn hour just to cure hiv? what if the antidote for reviving didn't work ........keep it coming bro!
lol, the person go meet him ancestors be dat o
Uthman51:

THE END
do you want it to end?
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by kingphilip(m): 3:49pm On Dec 10, 2013
adegwurulez: smiley you are too much bro. haven't even exhausted the last one
na 5k own him send for u? Abeg transfer some for me now
btw lv the twists, turns and researches in this last update jst keep am up jare
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by adegwurulez(m): 5:29pm On Dec 10, 2013
kingphilip: na 5k own him send for u? Abeg transfer some for me now
btw lv the twists, turns and researches in this last update jst keep am up jare
hehe... i for like share but i forgot my sharensell pin. dnt worry sha, anytime wey i buy airtime i go remember u
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by Uthman51(m): 6:40pm On Dec 10, 2013
**do you want it to end?**

I mean if doc david drug can not revive d person,.......dat is THE END of dat person life
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by kingphilip(m): 6:54pm On Dec 10, 2013
adegwurulez:
hehe... i for like share but i forgot my sharensell pin. dnt worry sha, anytime wey i buy airtime i go remember u
k no p i cross my fingers de wait sha
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by Uthman51(m): 7:18pm On Dec 10, 2013
Come update naaaaaaaa
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by ony073: 7:19pm On Dec 10, 2013
Mr ade, abeg con update nw,it's afta 7 nw cry
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by adegwurulez(m): 7:37pm On Dec 10, 2013
Sani was under pressure from the state government to arrest the guy with the sniper but he didn't even have any clue as to where to find him. Just some few minutes back, the governor called him and was threatening to involve the nigerian army if NATU fails to do their job.
This is one of the most tasking mission NATU is embarking on and the state government might decide to scrap them if there were not efficient. All this and many more problems on his neck made him to regret why he left his Job in the sss just to become the director of NATU.
If things go wrong and they don't find a way to change the status quo of events, then they might as well start learning trade because the government would not hesitate to scrap them and they will become jobless just like their colleagues in the other states.
He thought about the mouths he was supposed to feed, how on earth would he cater for his family when he gets sack? Perhaps all this wouldn't have happened if he hadn't listened to jimmy's opinion.
But jimmy had been his trusted man in the corperation. If there are any two people sani trusts in his corperation then it has to be Jimmy and agent Musa.
He quickly called Jimmy.
"Jimmy Nwachukwu" Jimmy replied as soon as he picked the call.

"are you guys making headways?" sani asked

"I think you might want to see this" Jimmy replied.

Sani dropped the phone and smiled. This is one of the reasons he liked Jimmy, he is very efficient.

A well dressed man on suit walked into the prison Yard. He was looking corperate as if he was going for a business meeting. He was holding a black leather.

"Good afternoon officer" he greeted the warder on duty.

"Ehm.. Good afternoon, wetin i fit do for you?

"Ehm.. Officer i want..." he was saying something when his phone rang.

"Hello. he picked the call.
What!!! My daughter got an accident? I will be there right away" he said and ended the call.

"Ehm, officer no vex, them just call me say my daughter get accident, i been wan see my friend but i no go fit see am again, just help me give am this food, him name na Olundare jacobs, na yesterday them transfer am come here" he handed the officer the leather.
"Tell am say na Dr. Amos bring am" he said.

"Oga, no be police station we they, na prison. We no dey collect food here, we the feed them" The warder informed him.

"Ah officer, na my friend o, and na him call me say make i bring food for am" The man said.

"Oya taste the food" the warder commanded.

"Oga na there small wahala dey. I get ulcer and pepper dey that food. My doctor say make i no eat pepper" he informed the warder and handed him some naira notes.
"just use this one buy pure water" he said.

The warder collected the money with smiles on his face.
"wetin be your friend name again?" he asked.

"Na Olundare jacobs" the man replied, stood up and left. When he got outside, he brought out his phone and dialed a number.
"mission accomplished" he said and ended the call.

The warder took the food to Jacobs.

"Olundare Jacobs" he called out. Jacobs bolted up immediately and went to the man.
"Dr. Amos say make i give you this food" he informed him.

Jacobs gracefully took the food and went to his corner to sit. Attah was snoring as he was fast asleep. Jacobs opened the food and saw the lap of an unlucky chicken sitting comfortably on a fried rice which looked very palatable. He swallowed saliva.
"This is going to be a wonderful meal" he thought.

Dr. Amos almost spoilt his car horn as if that would make the cars in front of him disappear. Sometimes he wished he lived in a less busy town.
He was sweating profusely and he didn't even care, all he cared about was to prepare the antidote for his patient. He had spent close to thirty minutes in the hold up and he hasn't even moved his car. An idea popped to his head. He picked up his phone and called his mechanic. In 20minutes time the mechanic was there. He handed over the key to his car to the mechanic and quickly crossed to the other lane where the hold up wasn't as much as the one he parked his car. His plan was to follow one of his shortcut and when he gets to a clear road, he would stop a public transport vehicle. He looked at his Benzodiazepine which he rapped in a black leather and smiled.
He was about going when a bike came from behind and snatched the leather from his hand.

*TBC*

1 Like

Re: The Murder Case- A short story by adegwurulez(m): 7:39pm On Dec 10, 2013
Uthman51: **do you want it to end?**

I mean if doc david drug can not revive d person,.......dat is THE END of dat person life
k, i get
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by adegwurulez(m): 7:40pm On Dec 10, 2013
Uthman51: Come update naaaaaaaa
i don update
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by adegwurulez(m): 7:41pm On Dec 10, 2013
ony073: Mr ade, abeg con update nw,it's afta 7 nw cry
i don update
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by adegwurulez(m): 7:42pm On Dec 10, 2013
ehm.. u guys shouldn't be angry about the short update o.
blame it on bayern munchen vs man city
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by funlover1(m): 7:46pm On Dec 10, 2013
Ade !!!! ....u no go take suspense kill person..see action film !
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by Uthman51(m): 7:54pm On Dec 10, 2013
Oga ade...take am easy naa
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by kingphilip(m): 8:24pm On Dec 10, 2013
Mole everywhere b4 this can be pulled thru its gonna be a daunting task.....ade i de gbadun ur work for here jare fire on
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by chiefololade: 8:34pm On Dec 10, 2013
Another fascinating episode. Just wish it was more longer
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by ony073: 8:34pm On Dec 10, 2013
Seriously,d update small true true! Bt at all at all na yin bad, off to football centres to watch d greatest club in d world! Manchester united. wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply)

The Religion / Collins Oscar Wedding Dress (Pictures) / My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours- SEASON 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.