Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

The Murder Case- A short story - Literature (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Murder Case- A short story (50261 Views)

* *murder On Valentine's Day* * / The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery / Murder On Koboland.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Murder Case- A short story by adegwurulez(m): 9:54am On Dec 14, 2013
Queen xstar: Lovely one!
tnxs ma'am
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by adegwurulez(m): 9:55am On Dec 14, 2013
3Dimension: Hmmmmm.....................

This suspense no go kill person sha..

Attah on his way to heaven.
Doctor just escape cemetary.
Jacobs another candidate.
The wife a patient.

Quartet wahala from the invincible quartet
really quartet wahala. maybe each of them were assigned to each assignment
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by adegwurulez(m): 9:57am On Dec 14, 2013
The work of one of us has been plagiarised. lets show solidarity on this thread.

www.nairaland.com/1555132/shola-ahmed-fraud-plagiarist#1555132.25
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by Melancholy(m): 10:55am On Dec 14, 2013
Amaka!! U are finished already,So prepare urself for an interrogation
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by DEllaluv(f): 11:01am On Dec 14, 2013
Ryt 4rm 'uam boy'I've always wanted amaka to be punished
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by Desdola(m): 11:03am On Dec 14, 2013
All I can say is to keep up the nice job. such a nice story with lots of suspense and a good use of english.
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by philtrum(m): 11:34am On Dec 14, 2013
D.Ella.luv:

At last God has saved us from amaka........@Ella I tire oooo....maybe Ade wants to punish amaka for spoiling his UAM parole
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by adegwurulez(m): 11:54am On Dec 14, 2013
Melancholy: Amaka!! U are finished already,So prepare urself for an interrogation
you tnk so?
D.Ella.luv:
grin
Desdola: All I can say is to keep up the nice job. such a nice story with lots of suspense and a good use of english.
tnks sir, i'll keep it up
philtrum:

At last God has saved us from amaka........@Ella I tire oooo....maybe Ade wants to punish amaka for spoiling his UAM parole
no be me wan punish her o, na God
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by slimbimaz(f): 12:46pm On Dec 14, 2013
i stl dy follow u for back, nice story, ful of suspense anyway. Kip the ink flowing.
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by ony073: 1:24pm On Dec 14, 2013
Yessss, agent musa don nabbed her smiley
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by Sowhizy(f): 2:35pm On Dec 14, 2013
Wow!! Wot else can I say

Nyc piece of work kip it comin bro smiley
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by adegwurulez(m): 4:50pm On Dec 14, 2013
slim_bimaz: i stl dy follow u for back, nice story, ful of suspense anyway. Kip the ink flowing.
tnx ma
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by adegwurulez(m): 4:51pm On Dec 14, 2013
ony073: Yessss, agent musa don nabbed her smiley
lets pray so
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by adegwurulez(m): 4:51pm On Dec 14, 2013
Sowhizy: Wow!! Wot else can I say

Nyc piece of work kip it comin bro smiley
sure thing
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by plainmirror(m): 4:52pm On Dec 14, 2013
Thriller in 3D
tongue
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by D9ty7(m): 5:48pm On Dec 14, 2013
Still following like my life depended on it.
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by Uthman51(m): 5:58pm On Dec 14, 2013
.... cool
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by adegwurulez(m): 6:59pm On Dec 14, 2013
plainmirror: Thriller in 3D
tongue
switch to black and white
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by adegwurulez(m): 6:59pm On Dec 14, 2013
D9ty7: Still following like my life depended on it.
i sight u bro
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by adegwurulez(m): 7:00pm On Dec 14, 2013
cry
Uthman51: .... cool
cry
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by adegwurulez(m): 7:01pm On Dec 14, 2013
typing...
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by chiefololade: 7:04pm On Dec 14, 2013
adegwurulez: typing...
type fast abeg
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by oloyedayo(m): 7:56pm On Dec 14, 2013
waiting....
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by Clemzy16(m): 8:15pm On Dec 14, 2013
use rocket speed
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by Clemzy16(m): 8:16pm On Dec 14, 2013
adegwurulez: The work of one of us has been plagiarised. lets show solidarity on this thread.

www.nairaland.com/1555132/shola-ahmed-fraud-plagiarist#1555132.25
thanks, but then the mods have removed the topic.
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by Damie010(m): 8:44pm On Dec 14, 2013
u neva type finish?
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by adegwurulez(m): 9:06pm On Dec 14, 2013
Dr. Amos couldn't believe his eyes, his brother has just been killed in his car instead of him. He felt guilty, the bomb was meant for him and not his brother, the poor boy didn't deserve it. He blamed ASUU for the strike which made his brother jobless. If joe had been in school, he would have concentrated on his studies and not a date. He blamed Janet, Joe had been asking her out for close to a year now and the moment she accepted his date proposal, Joe died. He blamed the invisible quartet, he knew they were definitely the ones behind the attack and he promised himself to personally kill Paul Adeyemi.

He was still alloting blames to individuals when his phone rang. He ignored it but when the caller kept calling, he decided to see who the caller was. He removed the phone from his pocket and he discovered that it was the number from the prison, he picked it up.

"Amos, how is my wife? Did you succeed?" barrage of questions were trown at Amos at the same time.

"She is fine" Amos replied coldly.
Jacobs sighed on the other end.

"Amos what is it? Your voice doesn't seem okay" Jacobs said.

"Joe has Just been killed" Amos replied.

The news sent cold shivers to Jacobs' nerves. He didn't understand what the poor boy had in the issue.

"Killed? By who? How?" Jacobs asked multiple questions.

"A bomb was placed in my car, Joe was the unlucky guy who entered the car" Amos explained.

"Listen carefully Amos" Jacobs said
"We have been attacked twice in three days in this prison, if Those guys know that they failed in their first attempt, they would come back stronger" Jacobs cautioned.

"What do you suggest i do?" Amos asked.

"Go to my house, spoil the padlock or whatever you can do, just make sure you get inside. There is a pistol inside the cupboard in my bedroom, it is fully loaded. Take it for your protection"

"Jacobs you know i cant...." Amos was saying when something caught his attention. Nurse Amaka was been led out of the hospital with handcuff.

"Gotta go" Amos said and ended the call. He walked towards Amaka.
"Officer, whats happening here?" he asked.

"We have reason to believe that this woman knows something about the attack today" Agent musa replied him.

"Officer i think there is a mix-up somewhere. I can personally vouch for this lady. Moreover, the group responsible for this attack is called the invisible quartet.

Agent musa wanted to ignore Amos but the name invisible quartet rang a bell. A certain man had laid complain about a certain group of soldiermen known as the invisible quartet. They had ran checks but they never got any trace on the group. The case was abandoned when the person who reported the case was arrested for being in possesion of cocaine. Medical report showed that the man was suffering from psychosis which made him to hallucinate, he was therefore seeing things that didn't exist.

Agent musa knew this wasn't something to ignore so he listened to what amos had to say. He collected Amos' number and promised to call him for more information on the Group.
Amaka was thereafter, led to the waiting van which transported them to NATU.

Paul Adeyemi was pacing roung his room. He was thinking about the final phase of their mission. 'Remember me in hell' had failed so the next option was to kill Grace.

His phone rang and he picked it up.
"Chiefo is dead" the caller informed him.

"What!! How manage?" paul asked.

"It seems Attah expected him, he was found dead in the toilet"

"Dont worry, That won't be much of a problem, i am activating the final phase" he said and ended the call. He sent a text with the phone. He then got angry and slammed the phone on the wall, picked his gun and left the room.

Amaka was more than coorperative as she gave NATU paul's address.

House address and a phone number which she was supposed to call only in times of emergency were the only thing she had on the invisible quartet.

Amaka was a lady who loved to live life to the fullest. On one of those occasions she went to a night club where she met paul Adeyemi.
Unknown to her, the meeting wasn't a chance meeting, it was a well calculated and executed plan. She ended up in paul's bed. The next day he drove her back to her house. That same day, Amaka's younger sister was kidnapped. Paul claimed responsibilty and said the only way he was going to release her was if Amaka obeys his orders. He then asked Amaka to get close to doctor Amos and get information from him.

Paul took some men and went to paul's house. Jimmy insisted on following them.
On getting to the house, it Was empty.
"you and you, go through the back, you and you stay outside, jimmy follow me." musa ordered

Musa used his masterkey to open the door and he went inside with jimmy. Something caught their attention. A phone was on the floor. Musa picked it up but the screen was cracked.
He turned it on and the phone requested for password.

"Jimmy can you crack this?" musa asked.

"Whats the serial number?" jimmy requested.

Musa opened the phone and removed the battery. The serial number was boldly written on a silver panel. Musa called it for jimmy who punched it on his ipad. He had a password cracking program on his ipad. In less than a minute he got the password.

Musa punched the password on the phone and it unlocked it.

He searched for incriminating calls and text. He finally saw a message which was sent some few minutes back. The screen of the phone was cracked so the only words he saw were "com.. Clear coast"

The message didn't make sense. They brainstormed until musa finally got a clue.
"I'm coming, clear the coast"

"Are our men still in the hospital?" musa asked.

"The hospital is heavily protected" jimmy replied.

"We better go there now, he is about to strike there" Musa said

"Hold on, i think i found their hidout, the address is in the phone" Jimmy informed musa.

"Go with the men and check out the address, i'm going to the hospital" musa replied and left the room.

Bluecross hospital was under tight security after the bomb explosion. The interior and exterior of the hospital were secured.

"All agents are to move to the north west entry" agent ebuka announced with his walkie talkie. In few minutes, the area was deserted and paul came out.

"Thank you agent Ebuka, you have been most helpful" he said.

He then brought out his silencer and shot Ebuka on the forehead.
"sorry, i just couldn't risk it" he said.

*TBC*
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by adegwurulez(m): 9:08pm On Dec 14, 2013
oloyedayo:
waiting....
Clemzy16: use rocket speed
Damie010:
u neva type finish?
chiefololade:
type fast abeg
i don update
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by adegwurulez(m): 9:09pm On Dec 14, 2013
Clemzy16: thanks, but then the mods have removed the topic.
too bad, what reason did they give?
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by gloaspearl(f): 9:42pm On Dec 14, 2013
Getting more and more insteresting, though suspense filled. Work well done
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by missterious(f): 9:53pm On Dec 14, 2013
Captivating
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by Queenxstar(f): 9:56pm On Dec 14, 2013
Sipped water while waiting for update.
Lovely work bro.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (22) (Reply)

The Religion / Collins Oscar Wedding Dress (Pictures) / My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours- SEASON 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.