Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

The Murder Case- A short story - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Murder Case- A short story (50266 Views)

* *murder On Valentine's Day* * / The Corpse on the Couch - a murder mystery / Murder On Koboland.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Murder Case- A short story by adegwurulez(m): 3:52pm On Dec 08, 2013
Arikson: Interesting!. I had to delay my lunch bcus of this story. Cnt wait for the next part. Nice job bro, ride on! mon gbadun eeeeee
thanks sir
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 08, 2013
Received 1.5GB lifeline to read thru
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by adegwurulez(m): 3:57pm On Dec 08, 2013
Keneking: Received 1.5GB lifeline to read thru
i heard dey now share data, can we practicalise?
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by emsheddy(m): 4:10pm On Dec 08, 2013
honestly my guy, i troway salute to u. The suspense here na DIE. After u finish me with life of a UAM boy, u com decide to restart me with dis one. I greet u wella. I greet ur virginity
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by WANICEDUDE: 4:15pm On Dec 08, 2013
Bross abeg update ooo
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by echeprecious: 5:14pm On Dec 08, 2013
i no go chop till i read d next update! .......... aunty i no won eat joor.......
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 08, 2013
Following you since Uam boy but this your murder case make sense. **following already**. Good work
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 08, 2013
Following you since Life of a Uam boy which was good but this your murder case make sense.thats why am comenting... **following already**. Good work.
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by Therock5555(m): 5:48pm On Dec 08, 2013
Fonydear:

No dear, you are too important to sit on the ground. As the first lady here,I have a sit reserved specially for you.

Thanks ma'am.

*pecks her cheeks*

oga ade congrats for ur FP success ooo
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by Therock5555(m): 5:49pm On Dec 08, 2013
Tarr abeg sidon jare. Ur airtime go land tomoro

adegwurulez:
no mind rock o,oga rock i fit stand make you sitdown for my seat o
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by adegwurulez(m): 6:24pm On Dec 08, 2013
emsheddy: honestly my guy, i troway salute to u. The suspense here na DIE. After u finish me with life of a UAM boy, u com decide to restart me with dis one. I greet u wella. I greet ur virginity
i greet u ma, my oga
WANICEDUDE: Bross abeg update ooo
i go soon update
echeprecious: i no go chop till i read d next update! .......... aunty i no won eat joor.......
ah!!! abeg chop na
Cykik: Following you since Life of a Uam boy which was good but this your murder case make sense.thats why am comenting... **following already**. Good work.
tnx ma, i appreciate
The rock5555:

Thanks ma'am.

*pecks her cheeks*

oga ade congrats for ur FP success ooo
thank yhu joor
The rock5555: Tarr abeg sidon jare. Ur airtime go land tomoro

kikiki *rubs palm in anticipation*
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by adegwurulez(m): 7:52pm On Dec 08, 2013
NATU HEADQUATERS LAGOS NIGERIA, 21ST OCTOBER 2013.

Sani Madawaki came down from his office which was located upstairs in the NATU building. He was the director of NATU.
The 'nigerian anti-terrorist unit' was formed in the year 2011 to curb the bokoharam crises. 500men were chosen from the nigerian police force, nigerian army, navy and all other military and paramilitary organizations to form NATU. In 2012, they went to the united states for intelligence training and came back later that same year. They where posted to all the bokoharam infested communities but due to constant collision with the JTF and coupled with the fact that members of bokoharam had escaped from those areas, the nigerian government decided to post them to other states to aid intelligence.
250 of those men were posted to lagos state, the rest were posted to other geographic locations but have since stopped working due to the backlog of salaries they are been owed. According to the federal government, the formation of NATU was illegal and it was duplication of office since other military groups can do their jobs. Lagos state government however accepted NATU and have been paying them.

"Jimmy, i just received a call from the commisioner of police, a sniper shot someone in the court in ikoyi. Check for any storybuilding inside 15metre radius in the court premises" sani instructed

"Got it" Jimmy replied. He was pretty fast. He was a computer operator in NATU.
There are 4 storybuildings in that location But according to reports, the bullet came at an angle of 45° which leaves us with only the Gmax building"

"Good job Jimmy, any traffic camera in the location?" sani asked.

"Even if there is a traffic cam, it wont be able to get the suspent, he was in the sixth floor" Jimmy replied

"fuucckk it!" sani exclaimed. He doesnt like working under pressure,it makes him look like a newbie.

"Although, i think we can use satellite imageries" Jimmy chipped in.

"Nah!! It wont give us the facial properties of the victim"

"I know, but we can use it to know his location. Jimmy said.

"Do it" sani said with a tone of finality and walked back to his office.

Barrister clement was still on the floor, he had just been shot on his arm. All the police officers had since fled the court. Mr. Jacobs was whisked away using the blackmaria. Few minutes later, soldier officers arrived the location and cleared everybody out of the court. The case was adjourned till further notice.

Meanwhile, agent white was still suprised how he missed. Barrister clement had put his hands at akimbo and agent white wanted to shoot through the hole formed by his hand but immediately he wanted to pull the trigger, Barrister briggs brought his hands down. White wanted to abort but it was too late, he had already pulled the trigger. The bullet met Barrister Clement on his arm. Before he could adjust and aim, the courtroom had become rowdy. He didn't see Grace again and every other person Had taken cover. He had failed in his operation.

Paul adeyemi walked into a building. He slid his keycard at the slot and used his fingerprint. The door opened at once. He entered and met three men inside.

"Where is agent white?" he asked.

"he is not yet back, one of the men answered him". He did as if he wanted to unbotton his shirt and he brought out a little camera. It was the camera that the people in the building where using to monitor the court session. You would never know there was a camera there, you will only see his silver coloured large button.

He paced around the hall for a few seconds, removed his wristwatch and slammed it on the wall.
"we failed!!!" he shouted.

"Jimmy what have you got?" sani asked, coming down from his office.

"I used satellite and i got our man, he came down from the Gmax building at exactly 1:20pm. I switched to street cam to view his face but it looks like he is a proffesional, he was putting on a hood and bent his head so i wasn't able to see his face" Jimmy explained.

"You mean you lost him?" sani asked impatiently.

"chill!! He entered into the mall by the street. 45minutes later he came out and i sent agent musa to stalk him. We got his address, we are just waiting for your orders to arrest him." jimmy explained.

"Jimmy, thats a decoy, the real shooter must have escaped through another route or is still in the mall" sani said.

"Not according to neighboors" Jimmy chipped in.
His neighbours claimed he Is an armedrobber who had been terrorising the area and just recently, he has been seen with strange faces"

"Jimmy this is terrorism we are talking about, not petty robbery" sani explained.

"It still doesn't hurt to bring him in for questioning. He is our only viable lead" Jimmy advised.

"Okay then, call agent musa, tell him to go with few other field agents" sani said. Just then his phone rang and he picked it. It was the special advicer to the governor on security matters. Sani picked the call. The special adviser just wanted to know how far they where with the investigation.
"we have a suspect sir, we are bringing him in for questioning as we speak" sani replied and the line went dead.

*TBC*

2 Likes

Re: The Murder Case- A short story by muaa(f): 7:55pm On Dec 08, 2013
Nice job Bro.
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by Flakkydagirl: 7:58pm On Dec 08, 2013
This story has taken another turn o,i tot it was a short story ni...
Anyway,nice work,more palmoil to ur pen
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by Uthman51(m): 8:03pm On Dec 08, 2013
Thank GOD am here......
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by Bulcqlay(m): 8:08pm On Dec 08, 2013
Pls shift i cn c d screen very wel....weldone wrk Adegwurulez
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by adegwurulez(m): 8:15pm On Dec 08, 2013
@muaa:
Nice job Bro.
thanks dear
Flakkydagirl: This story has taken another turn o,i tot it was a short story ni...
Anyway,nice work,more palmoil to ur pen
na short story o, but my ogas dem say make i make am long. e go still short sha
Uthman51: Thank GOD am here......
thank God i have you here
Bulcqlay: Pls shift i cn c d screen very wel....weldone wrk Adegwurulez
abeg see the screen well o,you need glasses?
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by echeprecious: 8:39pm On Dec 08, 2013
waitn 4 ur last update 4 2day oh!
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by walewunmi(m): 8:49pm On Dec 08, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]
Wow I've kinda missed a lot oh!bt tank God I'm here naw...hmmmmn I c a bit of KMJ's(AEVE) And 24hr here n there...nice work Mr ade u re just 3mush just wen I tot I wud b missing KMJ crime stories dis year u came up wit dis blockbuster...m glued bumper 2bumper...maka y adegwu y u go offer me zobo ehn dat aint fair oh!stil I 4low
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by hikmoj(m): 8:51pm On Dec 08, 2013
I guess dis ll be d shortest story ever...thumb up
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by virtuousMe(f): 8:59pm On Dec 08, 2013
Ade na wetin na? Na me and my pikin wey dey belle u dey keep for suspense o, and he don dey tire
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by adegwurulez(m): 9:11pm On Dec 08, 2013
echeprecious: waitn 4 ur last update 4 2day oh!
grin this guy wants to kill me
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 08, 2013
virtuousMe: Ade na wetin na? Na me and my pikin wey dey belle u dey keep for suspense o, and he don dey tire

You go know say this lady like film welllll. Congrats btw wish u a safe delivery ma'am.
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by adegwurulez(m): 9:13pm On Dec 08, 2013
walewunmi: [color=#000099][/color]
Wow I've kinda missed a lot oh!bt tank God I'm here naw...hmmmmn I c a bit of KMJ's(AEVE) And 24hr here n there...nice work Mr ade u re just 3mush just wen I tot I wud b missing KMJ crime stories dis year u came up wit dis blockbuster...m glued bumper 2bumper...maka y adegwu y u go offer me zobo ehn dat aint fair oh!stil I 4low
ah!!! zobo no do you? oya meet that chef over there, tell him your problem

1 Like

Re: The Murder Case- A short story by adegwurulez(m): 9:14pm On Dec 08, 2013
hikmoj: I guess dis ll be d shortest story ever...thumb up
shortest story eva? i dnt tnk so
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by adegwurulez(m): 9:16pm On Dec 08, 2013
virtuousMe: Ade na wetin na? Na me and my pikin wey dey belle u dey keep for suspense o, and he don dey tire
ah!! tell the pikin say i dey hail o.

#safe_delivery_ma'am
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by adegwurulez(m): 9:17pm On Dec 08, 2013
chris baba:

You go know say this lady like film welllll. Congrats btw wish u a safe delivery ma'am.
hehe... na today u dey know? women like film na
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by tana4gud(f): 9:32pm On Dec 08, 2013
U are rilli good!
Plssssss update more
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by adegwurulez(m): 9:51pm On Dec 08, 2013
tana4gud: U are rilli good!
Plssssss update more
2mao ma
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by PrinceAdepoju(m): 9:59pm On Dec 08, 2013
Hey! Should I Follow This Story Like Your First(Uam boy)?
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by adegwurulez(m): 10:04pm On Dec 08, 2013
PrinceAdepoju: Hey! Should I Follow This Story Like Your First(Uam boy)?
yezziiiirrrrr
Re: The Murder Case- A short story by gucciangel(m): 11:05pm On Dec 08, 2013
Bros! respect urself come end this story o! Which kind suspense be dis na? I just dey check for updates like am addicted to story!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

The Religion / Collins Oscar Wedding Dress (Pictures) / My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours- SEASON 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.