Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

The Complete Assassin - Literature (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Complete Assassin (172292 Views)

"The Complete Assassin" / Patron Of Matrimony (the Complete Story) / TWO MAN BUSINESS - (The Complete Series) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Complete Assassin by kayemjay(m): 10:52am On Aug 08, 2014
First and foremost, I'd love to apologize. I am not entirely without blame in this matter. It is just that I have been in a very steep place psychologically and it has not been easy for me. I have learned from all the comments posted and picked out many useful tips. I am very easy going, funny and friendly and believe me, if i could i wouldn't have made the outburst. It had begun to choke me. Anyways, enough of that.

I'd love to thank you all for the encouragement and also those who resurrected from ghost mode. So na 'raking' go dey bring una outside abi? E be like say I go dey begin 'rake' more o, just for the fun of it. Lol. It was refreshing seeing different viewpoints and even the not so good ones.

My style and genre of writing is peculiar to Kayemjay alone. I don't write romance or fairytale stories. I write hardcore action, crime and thriller. I make it look so real, that it seems you are watching a movie. Please don't get me wrong. I am not trying to brag here. I am trying to say that A LOT OF WORK and RESEARCH goes into every update. The locations, the guns, the machinery, the communication devices, the gadgets, I research on them and make them real to life as possible. Updating DOES NOT COME EASY. So, if i have a rough day, or am clouded emotionally, I WILL NOT DELIVER QUALITY. I like to make you happy. It gives me joy when you read my updates and smile. I don't clamor for votes or recognition. My primary goal is to make my fans, and readers happy. It gives me joy. Feel free to go to my profile and check my posts, I hardly comment on other threads aside mine. I am not here to gain popularity or infringe on anyone's terrain. I am here for the joy of writing. Please do not see me as proud or arrogant. I am neither of those. I just let out my anger at a time that it had become to much to bear.

Ladies and gentlemen, I assure you that I WILL FINISH THIS STORY. It is not negotiable. However, I will not give an update notice anymore. However rest assured that I will not post before 8pm. Anyday and anytime that i have updates to post, it shall be at 8pm.

I thank you all for your love, for your support, your critique and your patience. May you find joy in whatever endeavor that your hands see fit to do.

Love you all.

Still . . . I WRITE.

11 Likes

Re: The Complete Assassin by adebayo201: 11:14am On Aug 08, 2014
grin
Re: The Complete Assassin by Timothy3113(m): 11:24am On Aug 08, 2014
kayemjay: First and foremost, I'd love to apologize. I am not entirely without blame in this matter. It is just that I have been in a very steep place psychologically and it has not been easy for me. I have learned from all the comments posted and picked out many useful tips. I am very easy going, funny and friendly and believe me, if i could i wouldn't have made the outburst. It had begun to choke me. Anyways, enough of that.

I'd love to thank you all for the encouragement and also those who resurrected from ghost mode. So na 'raking' go dey bring una outside abi? E be like say I go dey begin 'rake' more o, just for the fun of it. Lol. It was refreshing seeing different viewpoints and even the not so good ones.

My style and genre of writing is peculiar to Kayemjay alone. I don't write romance or fairytale stories,I write hardcore action, crime and thriller. I make it look so real, that it seems you are watching a movie. Please don't get me wrong. I am not trying to brag here. I am trying to say that A LOT OF WORK and RESEARCH goes into every update. The locations, the guns, the machinery, the communication devices, the gadgets, I research on them and make them real to life as possible. Updating DOES NOT COME EASY. So, if i have a rough day, or am clouded emotionally, I WILL NOT DELIVER QUALITY. I like to make you happy. It gives me joy when you read my updates and smile. I don't clamor for votes or recognition. My primary goal is to make my fans, and readers happy. It gives me joy. Feel free to go to my profile and check my posts, I hardly comment on other threads aside mine. I am not here to gain popularity or infringe on anyone's terrain. I am here for the joy of writing. Please do not see me as proud or arrogant. I am neither of those. I just let out my anger at a time that it had become to much to bear.

Ladies and gentlemen, I assure you that I WILL FINISH THIS STORY. It is not negotiable. However, I will not give an update notice anymore. However rest assured that I will not post before 8pm. Anyday and anytime that i have updates to post, it shall be at 8pm.

I thank you all for your love, for your support, your critique and your patience. May you find joy in whatever endeavor that your hands see fit to do.

Love you all.

Still . . . I WRITE.
dat is what makes me read your stories. Writer that write these genre are scarce on nairaland. What they write on is majorly love and romance.
More cell to ur brain

1 Like

Re: The Complete Assassin by toykathy(f): 11:48am On Aug 08, 2014
As much as i love to give u a hug, I cant cuz i'm so afraid of EBOLA. U re so good wit words. Waitin patiently 4 ur nxt update.
Re: The Complete Assassin by rapmike(m): 12:00pm On Aug 08, 2014
kayemjay: First and foremost, I'd love to apologize. I am not entirely without blame in this matter. It is just that I have been in a very steep place psychologically and it has not been easy for me. I have learned from all the comments posted and picked out many useful tips. I am very easy going, funny and friendly and believe me, if i could i wouldn't have made the outburst. It had begun to choke me. Anyways, enough of that.

[b]My style and genre of writing is peculiar to Kayemjay alone. I don't write romance or fairytale stories. I write hardcore action, crime and thriller. I make it look so real, that it seems you are watching a movie. Please don't get me wrong. I am not trying to brag here. I am trying to say that A LOT OF WORK and RESEARCH goes into every update. The locations, the guns, the machinery, the communication devices, the gadgets, I research on them and make them real to life as possible. Updating DOES NOT COME EASY. So, if i have a rough day, or am clouded emotionally, I WILL NOT DELIVER QUALITY. I like to make you happy. It gives me joy when you read my updates and smile. I don't clamor for votes or recognition. My primary goal is to make my fans, and readers happy. It gives me joy. Feel free to go to my profile and check my posts, I hardly comment on other threads aside mine. I am not here to gain popularity or infringe on anyone's terrain. I am here for the joy of writing. Please do not see me as proud or arrogant. I am neither of those. I just let out my anger at a time that it had become to much to bear.
[/b]

Love you all.

Still . . . I WRITE.

I know the bolded, but its good you apologized. Besides you still owe me a personal apology.
Re: The Complete Assassin by missuniverse(f): 12:10pm On Aug 08, 2014
still...I FOLLOW
Re: The Complete Assassin by mohammad11: 1:55pm On Aug 08, 2014
You've got attitude too @kayemjay.
The promise tins should be no more.
fire on kmj.
Re: The Complete Assassin by Destiny4fame(m): 3:06pm On Aug 08, 2014
U're d MAN....
Re: The Complete Assassin by DrLee(m): 3:40pm On Aug 08, 2014
Oga Kay carry on jor smiley
Re: The Complete Assassin by Fatalveli(m): 9:45am On Aug 09, 2014
I also apologize becos I'm afraid I'm amongst those critisizing u, meanwhile I'm so worthless that I haven't written a story on this thread yet! Thanks 4 d outburst cos u made u realise how ungrateful we are for the critics..... undecided

1 Like

Re: The Complete Assassin by Fatalveli(m): 9:49am On Aug 09, 2014
PrinceAdepoju: That was my first post on this thread, if not, I would have thought you've seen me yabbed the Op......for you to have said a "chameleon"

please, what do you mean, sir?
Hmm! Sowie boss! But people have a trait similar 2 chameleon....
Re: The Complete Assassin by hebex12(m): 10:20am On Aug 09, 2014
donkross1: . Bros. Why are you causing english to cry............ *runs4cover*
cuz i did dt delibrately so shut ur mouth up asshole
Re: The Complete Assassin by Sallychizzl3: 12:29pm On Aug 09, 2014
Ait,We are sorry too. so weaz our update? undecided cheesy grin

waiting impatiently... embarassed
Re: The Complete Assassin by janeso(f): 12:11pm On Aug 10, 2014
Thank today is sunday...waiting patiently...
Re: The Complete Assassin by Skimpledawg(m): 6:12pm On Aug 10, 2014
Nice 1 Kay!! Yu da boss!.....acceptin ya mistakes n takin correction is d best virtue eva!

Do ya thing bro.....we d #TCA gat ya back! Waitin for tdae's update tho. grin
Re: The Complete Assassin by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 11, 2014
Hello KMJ, I had to come out of ghost mode to comment. Pls we are sorry, PlS UPDATE kwanu, Haba
Re: The Complete Assassin by funlover1(m): 8:13pm On Aug 11, 2014
Why una dey beg?

2 Likes

Re: The Complete Assassin by mohammad11: 8:21pm On Aug 11, 2014
Kayemjay!
?
?
?
Re: The Complete Assassin by donkross1(m): 9:52pm On Aug 11, 2014
Final Final. Una don provoke Kmj................. Wat are we still waiting for............. To your tents
Re: The Complete Assassin by Michelle55: 10:58pm On Aug 11, 2014
Kmj.. are u waiting for me to Côme outta ma ghostmode before u update? wel u av finally succeeded in dragging me out of ma ghostmode.. so pls do US d favour of updating d story.. i rest ma case and b gud to all
Re: The Complete Assassin by wizboi26(m): 11:22pm On Aug 11, 2014
bros kay I beleive say no be wetin happen for GCFRY want happen for here so. abeg we dey beg you make you come update,i no say e no easy coupled eith your tight schedule. but we need the story
Re: The Complete Assassin by foslink(m): 10:39am On Aug 12, 2014
We need you kay,pls don't give up us. Your the man
Re: The Complete Assassin by DrLee(m): 7:20pm On Aug 12, 2014
*quickly grabs front seat*
hoping there will be an update tonight
Oga Kay, abeg o
Re: The Complete Assassin by wizboi26(m): 8:03pm On Aug 12, 2014
oya apology accepted,come update asap,na 8 pm be this
Re: The Complete Assassin by kayemjay(m): 7:57am On Aug 13, 2014
My people. Make una nor vex. I'm not being proud oh, pls. I just took a lil rest. I'm back now sha.

I go update today.

Thanks guys.
Re: The Complete Assassin by donkross1(m): 10:15am On Aug 13, 2014
kayemjay: My people. Make una nor vex. I'm not being proud oh, pls. I just took a lil rest. I'm back now sha.

I go update today.

Thanks guys.

. Keede ooo. Kmj wipe oun ma update looni oo, mo wi ire abi mi o wi ire

KMJ............ Welcome back. Bro
Re: The Complete Assassin by tohero(m): 12:10pm On Aug 13, 2014
donkross1: . Keede ooo. Kmj wipe oun ma update looni oo, mo wi ire abi mi o wi ire

KMJ............ Welcome back. Bro
O wi reeee
Re: The Complete Assassin by rapmike(m): 1:13pm On Aug 13, 2014
Brace yourselves, KMJ IS UPDATING TODAY!
Re: The Complete Assassin by kayemjay(m): 8:02pm On Aug 13, 2014
UPDATE DELETED

4 Likes

Re: The Complete Assassin by bigsholly(f): 8:26pm On Aug 13, 2014
Kay it seems you are mixing things up here you type shila instead of stella, I think is stella and james working together not shila and shila and revan so how come sensei is still with revan.
Re: The Complete Assassin by kayemjay(m): 8:44pm On Aug 13, 2014
I'm not mixing things up dear @ bigsholly. It was just a deliberate twist.

This update just tells us that Sensei marcus is playing on both sides. Now the question is, where does his loyalty really lie?

Find out.

Thanks for commenting dear.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (50) (Reply)

Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) / Flow And Snow / A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.