Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,145 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

The Untimely Death Of Airtel Nigeria. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Untimely Death Of Airtel Nigeria. (23401 Views)

Emeka Oparah Of Airtel Visits 4-Year-Old Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked / Get Ready To Be Surprised Heavily By Airtel Nigeria / Airtel Nigeria Drop Calls To N12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Untimely Death Of Airtel Nigeria. by jahlove4jah: 4:58am On Dec 05, 2013
while i appreciate their internet service in my location. i suggest they come up with cheaper data bundle plan for android users. i was just fortunate to activate 2+1 BIS that will expire in feb on my android
Re: The Untimely Death Of Airtel Nigeria. by Miner13: 4:58am On Dec 05, 2013
I also guest you were working for communication company, if not
Re: The Untimely Death Of Airtel Nigeria. by Nobody: 5:03am On Dec 05, 2013
please u guys shud leave Airtel alone oh.....
Re: The Untimely Death Of Airtel Nigeria. by Nobody: 5:23am On Dec 05, 2013
How much revenue was airtel making from these complainers anyway?

2 Likes

Re: The Untimely Death Of Airtel Nigeria. by adefemi007(m): 5:48am On Dec 05, 2013
dheaven: Stoping blackberry internet service on non blackBerry device cannot kill Airtel rather it will improve their service cos they will now have a superfast internet service which pple will be willing to pay for. Too much users is making their service poor. Airtel now wishes to focus on quality and not quantity as mtn is doin presently. Though i will advise they look for a way to improve their service and make their data service cheaper as it is in other countries
Its only android users that use airtel bis, bb users don't use it. They use mtn and etisalat not snail airtel.
This is d beginning of their demise
Re: The Untimely Death Of Airtel Nigeria. by rockinrobin: 5:51am On Dec 05, 2013
I don't know about you guys but yesterday I was able to recharge 1500 bis for my modem on airtel network.
Re: The Untimely Death Of Airtel Nigeria. by adefemi007(m): 5:52am On Dec 05, 2013
nenergy: I Sincerely don't understand all this noise. Well I blame the service providers for allowing BIS work on non-BB devices in the first place. If it didn't work then all this racket won't exist. If you love diesel, then buy a diesel powered car. Una one use fuel for diesel engine.hahahahah
Diesel no be fuel ni abi na soft drink?

1 Like

Re: The Untimely Death Of Airtel Nigeria. by abduldope(m): 5:54am On Dec 05, 2013
fast guy 10: AUSS I will always blame u

Jobless is nt good at all

Re: The Untimely Death Of Airtel Nigeria. by JideTheBlogger(m): 6:04am On Dec 05, 2013
Guys and Airtel shaaaa... Na wa ooo
Re: The Untimely Death Of Airtel Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:13am On Dec 05, 2013
WHEN MTN BLOCKED THEIR BIS ON ANDROID, WHAT DID YOU PEOPLE DO?
Re: The Untimely Death Of Airtel Nigeria. by kayswag100(m): 6:28am On Dec 05, 2013
emmydeep: The family of airtel nigeria, wish to announce the untimely death of airtel nigeria.
Airtel nigeria died yesterday 3rd of december, 2013 after a brief cancer of vote of no confidence past on it for none performance, embezllment, theft and 419 by over 40,000,000 nigerian youths of the online constituency.

Untill its death, airtel was the leader of the internet service providers association of nigeria.
It was gatherd that its wickedness towards its family members made them to also reject its corpse.

Airtel was burried in the evil forest according to traditional rights. It was also gatherd that all its family members gatherd together the only gift it gave them while alive (airtel sim) and
burried it alongside.

Left to celebrate its death are; globacom, etisalat, mtn and others to numerous to mention.
Left to mourn him are nairaland, linda ikeji, seun osewa, naija loaded, and over 40,000,000 youths in nigeria.

Airtel's judgement has long begun and will be in hellfire soon.

Final verdict! Airtel i have burnt your sim oo oo oo.

40 million? I laugh! do not hypothesize.

Again, I laugh.

1 Like

Re: The Untimely Death Of Airtel Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:48am On Dec 05, 2013
~Bluetooth:
Airtel is running a business not a charity organization and if stopping BIS on android seems to be a better business policy to them, let them be and move to another network. If other networks are not doing it, Airtel shouldn't be forced to do it. Business is about competition and making profits. You are entitled to dump their network if you don't like their services .

If anybody feels aggrieved, they should take it up with the necessary regulatory agencies to negotiate better deals from service providers.

And who told you non-blackberry users don't pay for the service?
Re: The Untimely Death Of Airtel Nigeria. by UkwuNnu(m): 6:49am On Dec 05, 2013
Miner13: I also guest you were working for communication company, if not

angry angry embarassed
Re: The Untimely Death Of Airtel Nigeria. by moderatorr: 6:53am On Dec 05, 2013
Rudebwoy: WHEN MTN BLOCKED THEIR BIS ON ANDROID, WHAT DID YOU PEOPLE DO?
we moved to airtel.
Now the curse of ecpnet, celltel and vmobile has befallen airtel, we are moving enmasse to etisalat otmr glo (anyone that seizes the opportunity faster)
in a month or two Airtel'll be thimking of a new name.
Re: The Untimely Death Of Airtel Nigeria. by nnemekaemmanuel: 7:00am On Dec 05, 2013
ELgordo: Damn# Fronr Paga again. . . . Am dulling now Airtel . . . Over to MTN they really are the Best Network now
see as u kill english sad

1 Like

Re: The Untimely Death Of Airtel Nigeria. by 2tek: 7:05am On Dec 05, 2013
I tried this nd it worked for me:Get a total of 4.5GB on mtn data for #2,500. Send 102 to 131. U can also have multiple data bundles running. U can activate a new data bundle while u have a data bundle already activated for u. This will ensure that all unused data,both main nd bonus will b added to d new plan.
Re: The Untimely Death Of Airtel Nigeria. by sniperwolf(m): 7:09am On Dec 05, 2013
I guess management of Airtel don't understand tge SWOT Analysis. MTN is seeing an Opportunity in this
Re: The Untimely Death Of Airtel Nigeria. by Itsalphaa(m): 7:10am On Dec 05, 2013
mtscheeeeewww.....make na move on johr, they were never supposed to make it available to everyone at first sef. plus they no go die o, it'll make bb users enjoy their services more sef.
Re: The Untimely Death Of Airtel Nigeria. by Itsalphaa(m): 7:12am On Dec 05, 2013
nnemekaemmanuel:
see as u kill english sad
evil kagawa twitter account things
Re: The Untimely Death Of Airtel Nigeria. by sniperwolf(m): 7:15am On Dec 05, 2013
Rudebwoy: WHEN MTN BLOCKED THEIR BIS ON ANDROID, WHAT DID YOU PEOPLE DO?

When MTN blocked the BIS people moved to AIRTEL because that was Opportunity for them. Now people will move back to MTN.

If Airtel decides to offer the same data capacity of MTN for same about, who would be using Airtel. After all I always move to my gate to get better connectivity with my Airtel
Re: The Untimely Death Of Airtel Nigeria. by Nobody: 7:15am On Dec 05, 2013
adexsimply: Make una free this Airtel nau cheesy cheesy cheesy
I misplaced my Airtel sim yesterday night, I can't find it, I miss those 240mb for 200 bucks....who has got a better data plan for Mtn please....this 50mb for 200 bucks is BS
Re: The Untimely Death Of Airtel Nigeria. by Ephramed(m): 7:24am On Dec 05, 2013
As wuna dey throw way sim,browsing come dey fast.na gud tin be that oooo.
Re: The Untimely Death Of Airtel Nigeria. by chucky234(m): 7:25am On Dec 05, 2013
nenergy: I Sincerely don't understand all this noise. Well I blame the service providers for allowing BIS work on non-BB devices in the first place. If it didn't work then all this racket won't exist. If you love diesel, then buy a diesel powered car. Una one use fuel for diesel engine.hahahahah
Well said bro.

1 Like

Re: The Untimely Death Of Airtel Nigeria. by GeneralShepherd(m): 7:27am On Dec 05, 2013
Kingclickmedia: waitin for VISAFONE to come to NiGERIA! Anyway, etisalat is still d best network not minding that'they deducts your money everytime, AUTO-RENEWing lifelesson, love tips, blah blah blah.
The other day, they deductd my #100 in a twinklee of an eye.

Moreoves, 10 things that makes a network a better network in Nigeria is:
1. Affordable data plan (even giving out free data)
2. speed of your data trnsmission
3. Promo
4. Awuf (not scamming)
5. Awuf (not scamming)
6. Awuf (not scamming)
7. Network Signal strenght
8. Stability
9. Availabilty of free browsing cheat
10. Customer care center's interaction (not necesary? but true)

See critics VISAFONE dey Saka Tinubu VI Lagos.
Re: The Untimely Death Of Airtel Nigeria. by adexsimply(m): 7:28am On Dec 05, 2013
jimmy4x:
I misplaced my Airtel sim yesterday night, I can't find it, I miss those 240mb for 200 bucks....who has got a better data plan for Mtn please....this 50mb for 200 bucks is BS
You can subscribe for 5g(7.5g) at just 8k per month. Dial *101#
Re: The Untimely Death Of Airtel Nigeria. by chucky234(m): 7:28am On Dec 05, 2013
uken73: This mistake to announce their planned stop of BIS is a curse for Airtel. The'll ever regret it.
And what makes you think they'll regret because you contribute nothing meaningful to the company,loyal customers are the real deal.

2 Likes

Re: The Untimely Death Of Airtel Nigeria. by skoloppy31(m): 7:28am On Dec 05, 2013
2tek: I tried this nd it worked for me:Get a total of 4.5GB on mtn data for #2,500. Send 102 to 131. U can also have multiple data bundles running. U can activate a new data bundle while u have a anoda data bundle already activated for u. This will ensure that all unused data,both main nd bonus will b added to d new plan.
brotherly pls explain better pls
Re: The Untimely Death Of Airtel Nigeria. by ignis: 7:30am On Dec 05, 2013
RIP, Airtel...
Re: The Untimely Death Of Airtel Nigeria. by gidig(m): 7:34am On Dec 05, 2013
I really don't understand all these drama about Airtel just because they asked that a service dedicated to Blackberry be kept on Blackberry Phones. I am quite certain that they have services for Android phones too. I thought it was funny when the campaign started- now it is getting very childish and silly. Guys, move on. When all service providers decide to do the same, will you apply for telecoms license?

1 Like

Re: The Untimely Death Of Airtel Nigeria. by Deiok(m): 7:39am On Dec 05, 2013
There is something i usually say when i see airtel related thread, I will say Phuck airtel. Well since its now late, i will say RIP.

1 Like

Re: The Untimely Death Of Airtel Nigeria. by Dashx: 7:40am On Dec 05, 2013
But itz still workin on android na. I subsribd yesterday and i am currently using it.
Re: The Untimely Death Of Airtel Nigeria. by joeace2020(m): 7:49am On Dec 05, 2013
Dashx: But itz still workin on android na. I subsribd yesterday and i am currently using it.
me sef tire oooo, am using it ryt now n wen my 200 naira subscription expire ill go and renew it.... i thought dat wen i open this thread ill see ppl talking abt airtel unfaithful abt their words. please you can all use your airtel on Android ooo, its still working, so stop complaining and enjoy d network provider with the worst security setup ever

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which Model Of Blackberry Has The Best Camera Quality? / Tecno Phantom 8 Full Specifications And Price / Tecno Fans Outing At Tarkwa Bay, Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.