Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

The Untimely Death Of Airtel Nigeria. - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Untimely Death Of Airtel Nigeria. (23400 Views)

Emeka Oparah Of Airtel Visits 4-Year-Old Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked / Get Ready To Be Surprised Heavily By Airtel Nigeria / Airtel Nigeria Drop Calls To N12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Untimely Death Of Airtel Nigeria. by emmanuel77(m): 11:09am On Dec 05, 2013
My airtel BIS is still working in my PC cool cool cool
Re: The Untimely Death Of Airtel Nigeria. by GentleFrank(m): 11:18am On Dec 05, 2013
Airtel is not my thing !
Re: The Untimely Death Of Airtel Nigeria. by 49cents(m): 11:38am On Dec 05, 2013
Airtlel just have to upfrage their network I use etisalat but its so wrong what this Telcos are doing to Nigerians can you imagine that when I went to kampala to meet up with some friends 2 years back Airtel fgves the Ugandans unlimited calls for 7 days for like 450 naira and MtN similar, Uganda is about 20million people witha far lower economic of scale to Nigeria; Airtel Kenya currently sells Data for like N30 for 50MB on net calls like 2kobo/second! I want to be believe whatevker extra costs they incur on diesel and generator servicing should be offset by the massive Nigerian Telco market......we may just have to get power running better and see what excuse these fat cats will come up with.....

Meanwhile I stick to etisalat and Mtn for data and Airtel for calls, they still have the lowest fates at the moment
Re: The Untimely Death Of Airtel Nigeria. by redcap: 11:54am On Dec 05, 2013
bravolyk: this is just the begining they must leave this country

pathetic, other operator did the same without prior notification.I think what Airtel should have done was to go ahead with the deactivation of the non-bb users,by the time u tired of trying to connect with a non-bb device no one will tell u to move on.THIS IS THEIR MISTAKE!

1 Like

Re: The Untimely Death Of Airtel Nigeria. by searay(m): 12:14pm On Dec 05, 2013
~Bluetooth:
Airtel is running a business not a charity organization and if stopping BIS on android seems to be a better business policy to them, let them be and move to another network. If other networks are not doing it, Airtel shouldn't be forced to do it. Business is about competition and making profits. You are entitled to dump their network if you don't like their services .

If anybody feels aggrieved, they should take it up with the necessary regulatory agencies to negotiate better deals from service providers.
Go and die!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which Model Of Blackberry Has The Best Camera Quality? / Tecno Phantom 8 Full Specifications And Price / Tecno Fans Outing At Tarkwa Bay, Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.