Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,513 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

On The Death Of Ken Saro Wiwa- Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / On The Death Of Ken Saro Wiwa- Video (960 Views)

Ken Saro-Wiwa And 8 Other Ogonis Were Executed On 10th November, 1995 / Awo And The Creation Of States [1987] By Ken Saro Wiwa / Who Ordered The Death Of Ken Saro Wiwa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

On The Death Of Ken Saro Wiwa- Video by amnestylaw1(m): 11:40pm On Dec 04, 2013
Ken Saro Wiwa was an activist that stood up for the Ogonis and the Niger Delta people. Decades after his death, the ideal for which he stood for, the injustice against the people of the Niger Delta still lingers on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9Gwf8UcgS0
Re: On The Death Of Ken Saro Wiwa- Video by nairaarea: 11:50pm On Dec 04, 2013
The FG does not care about Ogoni. I miss Yaradua. He may have remembered us.

1 Like

Re: On The Death Of Ken Saro Wiwa- Video by amnestylaw1(m): 11:53pm On Dec 04, 2013
nairaarea: The FG does not care about Ogoni. I miss Yaradua. He may have remembered us.

It is a pity that a great nation as ours has missed its track long ago and we tend not to learn from history. Truth be told, the Ogonis and the Niger Deltas in general need to benefit more from the entity called Nigeria...
Re: On The Death Of Ken Saro Wiwa- Video by kel4soft: 12:19am On Dec 05, 2013
nairaarea: The FG does not care about Ogoni. I miss Yaradua. He may have remembered us.

Yaradua was like a messiah to us in Niger Delta. Until death took him away. Amnesty to our people would have better of the way it is run.
Re: On The Death Of Ken Saro Wiwa- Video by Balkan(m): 12:25am On Dec 05, 2013
When I look at sabotuer called sero wiwa, I always tell him he deserved what he got. He sold his soul to Northerners and fought on their side to kill millions of Igbos. The whole Niger delta would have been like japan today. The short sighted man just woke up in the evening.

The same thing is going to happen again very soon. Whatch out for season 2

(1) (Reply)

A Letter To Late Nelson Mandela / Banki Moon Confirmed Legendary BEIBER As Greatest Teen In World History / Tinubu Lost Everywhere He Campaigned, Is This Not A Bad Sign For Apc?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.