Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

Amaechi, Nyako, Wammako, Kwankwaso, Ahmed Still In PDP – Tukur - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi, Nyako, Wammako, Kwankwaso, Ahmed Still In PDP – Tukur (1568 Views)

PDP Won't Miss Amaechi, Wammako, Others.- Tukur. / Three Teenagers Killed In Stampede While Gov Wammako’s Hands Out Ramadan Gifts / Phcn.wammako (sokoto State Governor) Beat Up Our Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi, Nyako, Wammako, Kwankwaso, Ahmed Still In PDP – Tukur by donphilopus: 1:26am On Dec 05, 2013
BY JOHNBOSCO AGBAKWURU & JOSEPH ERUNKE

ABUJA— NATIONAL Chairman of Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Alhaji Bamanga Tukur, has said that the five governors, who recently announced their defec-tion to All Progressives Congress, APC, are still PDP members.

Alhaji Tukur spoke to newsmen after about four hours meeting with PDP Senators.

Governors Chibuike Amaechi, Rivers; Rabiu Kwankwaso, Kano; Murtala Nyako, Adama-wa; Abdulfatai Ahmed, Kwara and Aliu Wamma-ko, Sokoto, had recently announced their defec-tion to APC after alleged irreconcilable differences occasioned by Tukur’s leadership style, which the aggrieved members viewed was autocratic.

However, Tukur, who tried to avoid commen-ting on the defection, said that it was not part of the issues that brought him to the Senate.

He said: “Have they? They have not gone yet. We did not talk about people who want to go or stay.

“I came here because this is the first time I am coming to meet my family. They are my members.”

The PDP Chairman advised members of the party to imbibe the spirit of democracy, discipline and good governance.

He, however, denied discussing the plan by some senators loyal to Alhaji Kawu Baraje in the then new PDP to join their state governors in APC.

Senate Leader, Chief Victor Ndoma-Egba, told journalists “we discussed issues affecting members of the PDP senate caucus and the national Chairman listened attentively and responded and gave us words of reassurance.”

On the specific issues discussed, Ndoma-Egba said they were domestic issues.

DO YOU NEED THE SOURCE? IF YES, CLICK HERE
Re: Amaechi, Nyako, Wammako, Kwankwaso, Ahmed Still In PDP – Tukur by donphilopus: 1:33am On Dec 05, 2013
When would this man stop dreaming?? Or, are you always sleeping?? Since they've not defected to APC, I enjoin you to kindly tell us the last time they attended your meeting!

If the PDP e-warriors, know the rate at which their leaders are feeling about these 5 govs, nobody will force them to stop crooning fresh-air.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi, Nyako, Wammako, Kwankwaso, Ahmed Still In PDP – Tukur by 9jagirl4re(f): 4:45am On Dec 05, 2013
They should keep it moving who needs them undecided
Re: Amaechi, Nyako, Wammako, Kwankwaso, Ahmed Still In PDP – Tukur by Nobody: 5:52am On Dec 05, 2013
This man is a lair...
Re: Amaechi, Nyako, Wammako, Kwankwaso, Ahmed Still In PDP – Tukur by omenka(m): 6:02am On Dec 05, 2013
''they are my members''

just hear the old arrogant prick talk. And by the way, why is he subliminally trying to woo them back. Thought he said they wouldnt be missed. This man is one of jonathan's biggest bagages.
Re: Amaechi, Nyako, Wammako, Kwankwaso, Ahmed Still In PDP – Tukur by CircleOfWilis: 6:51am On Dec 05, 2013
***clears throat**
Re: Amaechi, Nyako, Wammako, Kwankwaso, Ahmed Still In PDP – Tukur by Symphony007: 6:54am On Dec 05, 2013
This is what happens when you have a man with questionable mental condition like tukur as head of africa's largest party. Only him said those governors won't be missed, now he is still claiming them as "his members". Is like a man maltreating his loyal and beautifull wife, she gets fed up and lives him for another man. Then jealosy start consuming him and suddenly he knows how important she is to him.
Re: Amaechi, Nyako, Wammako, Kwankwaso, Ahmed Still In PDP – Tukur by 99100(m): 7:00am On Dec 05, 2013
omenka: ''they are my members''

just hear the old arrogant prick talk. And by the way, why is he subliminally trying to woo them back. Thought he said they wouldnt be missed. This man is one of jonathan's biggest bagages.
U daunce, Tukur was only trying to sound diplomatic.
Who told you he is missing them?
Also i learnt only 20 'new pdp' senators were absent.So PDP are still d majority in d house by far.
I LIKE THIS MOVIE, IT IS GETTING MORE CLEARER AND INTERESTING.
Re: Amaechi, Nyako, Wammako, Kwankwaso, Ahmed Still In PDP – Tukur by Danhumprey: 7:23am On Dec 05, 2013
99/100:

Also i learnt only 20 'new pdp' senators were absent.So PDP are still d majority in d house by far.
Tell me who is the 'dunce' here! It's obvious you are the one. This man keep contradicting himself. Period! How is he sounding diplomatic? He said the won't be missed,but it's obvious he is already feeling the pang of their defection,and hence is using any style and tactics to console himself. grin

Stop blindly supporting a bunch of losers,looters and tyrants who doesn't know or cared whether you exist.

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi, Nyako, Wammako, Kwankwaso, Ahmed Still In PDP – Tukur by omenka(m): 7:37am On Dec 05, 2013
99/100:

I refuse to be drawn into an arguement with your kind.
Re: Amaechi, Nyako, Wammako, Kwankwaso, Ahmed Still In PDP – Tukur by nameo: 7:46am On Dec 05, 2013
Nyako Supporters Desert him

The Alhaji Mijinyawa Kugama led executive of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, loyal to Governor Murtala Nyako of Adamawa state has refused to follow the governor to join the All Progressives Congress (APC), insisting that the executive remains loyal to PDP .
Kugama while responding to the agitations of the Chief Joel Madaki led- faction of the PDP in the state asking Nyako and his supporters, who recently defected to APC to handover the secretariat to its leadership, said that they were legally elected into their offices remain members of the PDP.

However the Assistant Secretary of Madaki faction of the party in the state, Alhaji Lawan Habu, stated Tuesday that the party has observed that the Kugama faction converted the properties of PDP to the All Progressives Congress, APC, which the party described as criminal and unpatriotic.
Details to follow
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/nyako-supporters-decline-to-cross-to-apc/165803/
Re: Amaechi, Nyako, Wammako, Kwankwaso, Ahmed Still In PDP – Tukur by tyson99(m): 8:12am On Dec 05, 2013
I see confusion in him
Re: Amaechi, Nyako, Wammako, Kwankwaso, Ahmed Still In PDP – Tukur by pmc01(m): 8:17am On Dec 05, 2013
PDP House of commotion... A movie series filled with suspense, betrayal, intrigues, deceit and so much more.

Coming to your TV screens soon... You can't afford to miss it!
Re: Amaechi, Nyako, Wammako, Kwankwaso, Ahmed Still In PDP – Tukur by donphilopus: 9:04am On Dec 05, 2013
Re: Amaechi, Nyako, Wammako, Kwankwaso, Ahmed Still In PDP – Tukur by Olugbenger(m): 9:29am On Dec 05, 2013
Danhumprey: Tell me who is the 'dunce' here! It's obvious you are the one. This man keep contradicting himself. Period! How is he sounding diplomatic? He said the won't be missed,but it's obvious he is already feeling the pang of their defection,and hence is using any style and tactics to console himself. grin

Stop blindly supporting a bunch of losers,looters and tyrants who doesn't know or cared whether you exist.

Dan, wetin u dey find for here?

undecided

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi, Nyako, Wammako, Kwankwaso, Ahmed Still In PDP – Tukur by Danhumprey: 9:39am On Dec 05, 2013
Olugbenger:

Dan, wetin u dey find for here?

undecided
Politics section is my fort na. grin
Re: Amaechi, Nyako, Wammako, Kwankwaso, Ahmed Still In PDP – Tukur by Kanwulia: 10:01am On Dec 05, 2013
We know!
2015 still far na.
No need to pull an ACE CARD at the beginning of the game abi? wink
Re: Amaechi, Nyako, Wammako, Kwankwaso, Ahmed Still In PDP – Tukur by Beaf1: 10:52am On Dec 05, 2013
99/100:

^
Just listen to yourself cheesy

@tOPIC

The old man is sinile already...
Re: Amaechi, Nyako, Wammako, Kwankwaso, Ahmed Still In PDP – Tukur by Brimmie(m): 10:55am On Dec 05, 2013
BEAF! cheesy
Re: Amaechi, Nyako, Wammako, Kwankwaso, Ahmed Still In PDP – Tukur by JulianBond007: 11:00am On Dec 05, 2013
Bamanga Tukur needs a mental evaluation. The cells in his brains are deteriorating drastically. A brain transplant will be good for him.
Re: Amaechi, Nyako, Wammako, Kwankwaso, Ahmed Still In PDP – Tukur by Olugbenger(m): 12:38pm On Dec 05, 2013
Danhumprey: Politics section is my fort na. grin

When did that happen?

grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Fashola Inspects Traffic Gridlock Points In Mile 2, Apapa / BREAKING NEWS: Boko Haram Leader Declares Gwoza ‘islamic Caliphate’ / My Top Ten Nigeria Conspiracies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.