Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

My Top Ten Nigeria Conspiracies - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Top Ten Nigeria Conspiracies (1569 Views)

Conspiracies Against President Jonathan - Dr Odinaka Chukwuka / Confab: The Complete Story Of The Conspiracies By Odumakin / Confab: The Complete Story Of The Conspiracies By Odumakin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Top Ten Nigeria Conspiracies by onuwaje(m): 7:03pm On Sep 14, 2014
Disclaimer
This post is not in anyway to disrespect the federal republic of nigeria and it's citizens

having been a regular listener to controversies of nigerian news and all that I decided to bring back some of my top 10 most confusing/unsolved nigerian cases... here we go

1[b]Ghana must go[/b]
I wasn't born then but up till now I still don't knw the reason why ghanians were forcely evicted from the country.. I watched a documentary and the figures evicted were almost a million.. maybe someone can explain for mme tho

2.sani abacha death

Wikipedia said heart attack.. some said apple others said prostitute.. still waiting for them to say the truth
3. chibok girls
U and I knw best on this one sha
4.missing $20bn
This is the most shocking of them all

I'll continue soon...
I stand to b corrected sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Top Ten Nigeria Conspiracies by lomprico(m): 7:36pm On Sep 14, 2014
U r right bro! Every political senario is a conspiracy if u look deep!
In fact Nigeria as a nation is a conspiracy!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Top Ten Nigeria Conspiracies by paranorman(m): 7:59pm On Sep 14, 2014
We need the old folks on the forum for lil' help here... As for me, was quite young to worry meself about some of this event, talkin'bout the Ghana-must-go saga and Abacha's death. All i think i got on Abacha was the relieve/celebration i saw in the old folks when Abacha died. The rest i read about. But i knew his tenor was marked my terror/fear.

1 Like

Re: My Top Ten Nigeria Conspiracies by kettykin: 8:21pm On Sep 14, 2014
The conspiracy to keep igbos in Nigeria but out of the presidency.

Conspiracy to make Nigeria a land locked country with only one deep sea port entry in apapa.

The Nigerian census conspiracy.

The conspiracy to fight any performing igbo public officer, if Jega was igbo he would have either resigned or be sacked, while others are allowed on a new lease to correct their mistakes like the minister of immigration whom the hypocritical media over looked and decided to fight Stella Oduah, placing bullet proof cars on top of human life.

The subsidy conspiracy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Top Ten Nigeria Conspiracies by onuwaje(m): 9:12pm On Sep 14, 2014
6. 2006 census figures
The most annoying part of this one (to me o) was when d results was announced that kano was more populated than lagos (like wtf)...

7. nepa,phcn, edc
Remembered when we use to shout 'up nepa' we heard it was privatised to phcn and it got worse and now with the various electric distribution companies (EDC) I begin to wonder what's happening to the power sector

8. major scandals
From dimeji bankole to the dude who admitted to stealing police funds and got away free... there's God o

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Top Ten Nigeria Conspiracies by onuwaje(m): 9:18pm On Sep 14, 2014
9.missing fighter jet
Bloody hell!... d jet na needle ni

10.NIGERIA
Everything about this country is just @@@++;::;

Thanks and I await ur comments/criticism/corrections/recommendation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Top Ten Nigeria Conspiracies by kettykin: 3:13pm On Sep 15, 2014
how about the mother of all conspiracy the Chibok girls AKA Bring back our girls

1 Like

Re: My Top Ten Nigeria Conspiracies by Metallurgist: 3:49pm On Sep 15, 2014
The population density of lagos is higher than kano per square meter, but looking at the whole picture, kano is definately more populated than lagos
Re: My Top Ten Nigeria Conspiracies by onuwaje(m): 4:16pm On Sep 15, 2014
Metallurgist: The population density of lagos is higher than kano per square meter, but looking at the whole picture, kano is definately more populated than lagos
I still find it hard to believe sir

1 Like

Re: My Top Ten Nigeria Conspiracies by philantoxx(m): 5:18pm On Sep 15, 2014
The APC boko conspiracy

1 Like

Re: My Top Ten Nigeria Conspiracies by iamodenigbo1(m): 6:43pm On Sep 15, 2014
no be small thing
Re: My Top Ten Nigeria Conspiracies by vivalavida(m): 7:40pm On Sep 15, 2014
kettykin: The conspiracy to keep igbos in Nigeria but out of the presidency.

Conspiracy to make Nigeria a land locked country with only one deep sea port entry in apapa.

The conspiracy to fight any performing igbo public officer, if Jega was igbo he would have either resigned or be sacked, while others are allowed on a new lease to correct their mistakes like the minister of immigration whom the hypocritical media over looked and decided to fight Stella Oduah, placing bullet proof cars on top of human life.

The subsidy conspiracy
One hennesy for u nwanne

2 Likes

Re: My Top Ten Nigeria Conspiracies by publicenemy(m): 7:47pm On Sep 15, 2014
grin
Re: My Top Ten Nigeria Conspiracies by Fash20: 8:12pm On Sep 15, 2014
Kano maybe populous than lagos naw
Re: My Top Ten Nigeria Conspiracies by Johnolis(m): 8:31pm On Sep 15, 2014
undecided embarassed cry
Are we forgetting more than 50 innocent people whose lives were wasted and used for ritual in one certain nigerian church,where Aliens from mars came with their UFO and 30 minutes later,the church fall yakata.i come hear say that their was no network connection for our visionaries to foresee the church collapse...mtn must know about this and must be held accountable for their poor network signal when it was needed most..,having in mind that these visionaries saw the kidnap of the pope,and obama and many other things in far distant lands where there is adequate and proper network connection.
Re: My Top Ten Nigeria Conspiracies by Nobody: 5:32am On Sep 16, 2014
following ....
This is going to be interesting.

Our problem still revolves around bad leadership and nonchalant followership.
Re: My Top Ten Nigeria Conspiracies by Wily2wily: 8:19am On Sep 16, 2014
onuwaje: Disclaimer
This post is not in anyway to disrespect the federal republic of nigeria and it's citizens
1[b]Ghana must go[/b]
I wasn't born then but up till now I still don't knw the reason why ghanians were forcely evicted from the country.. I watched a documentary and the figures evicted were almost a million.. maybe someone can explain for mme

The forceful inhumane eviction of Ghanaians from Nigeria was the Handwork of Yorubas, the eviction happened only in Yoruba towns and Lagos a Awolowo UPN controlled state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Top Ten Nigeria Conspiracies by omicron(m): 9:29am On Sep 16, 2014
WHO IS BOKO HARAM WORKING FOR?

A) APC?

B) PDP?

C) ALL OF THE ABOVE

d) NONE OF THE ABOVE
Re: My Top Ten Nigeria Conspiracies by Kay512: 2:06pm On Nov 20, 2014
...following
I need answers too
Re: My Top Ten Nigeria Conspiracies by Abagworo(m): 2:14pm On Nov 20, 2014
paranorman:
We need the old folks on the forum for lil' help here... As for me, was quite young to worry meself about some of this event, talkin'bout the Ghana-must-go saga and Abacha's death. All i think i got on Abacha was the relieve/celebration i saw in the old folks when Abacha died. The rest i read about. But i knew his tenor was marked my terror/fear.

His tenure was heaven compared with Jonathan's. Not up to 200 deaths was recorded as against Jonathan's 30,000.
Re: My Top Ten Nigeria Conspiracies by ProfessorPeter(m): 3:20pm On Nov 20, 2014
You failed to mentioned Buhari and 49 brief cases
Re: My Top Ten Nigeria Conspiracies by paranorman(m): 6:16pm On Nov 20, 2014
Abagworo:

His tenure was heaven compared with Jonathan's. Not up to 200 deaths was recorded as against Jonathan's 30,000.
you'r kidding right?! I get it anyway..
Re: My Top Ten Nigeria Conspiracies by onuwaje(m): 6:50pm On Nov 20, 2014
paranorman:

you'r kidding right?! I get it anyway..
there was no boko haram den na... the deaths den were politically moved
I stand to b corrected
Re: My Top Ten Nigeria Conspiracies by omololu2020(m): 7:31pm On Nov 20, 2014
kettykin:
The conspiracy to keep igbos in Nigeria but out of the presidency.

The subsidy conspiracy
oga o,,shey b sea port dey onitsha now,infact dey r buildin anoda one in akwa ibom so mak u stop lyin jawe
Re: My Top Ten Nigeria Conspiracies by Horus(m): 7:46pm On Nov 20, 2014
What about the "corruption conspiracy"?. Stealing is not corruption, so you can steal $20 Billion without being corrupt grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

News: Okorocha Is After My Life, Alleges Uche Ogbuagu The Former Aide Of Governo / Gej's MANY CORRUPTION Myths / Nigeria2015: APC Presidential Primaries – LIVE UPDATE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.