Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,662 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Then Names Professionals Call Jesus. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Then Names Professionals Call Jesus. (6658 Views)

Don't Call Jesus Christ Emmanuel / Trinity: Why Is It Easier To Call Jesus God And Not The Holy Spirit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Then Names Professionals Call Jesus. by Lilimax(f): 8:55am On Dec 05, 2013
Saw this in a thread written by a NLer,Charles Noble and feel like sharing it:

THE NAMES PROFESSIONALS CALL JESUS:
ARCHEOLOGISTS CALL HIM; the beginning...
ANIMAL SCIENTIST CALL HIM; the good shepherd...
ADMINISTRATORS CALL HIM; the governor...
BIOLOGIST CALL HIM; the life...
CARPENTERS CALL HIM; the door...
ELECTRICIANS CALL HIM; light of the world..
EVANGELIST CALL HIM; soul winner...
FOOD SCIENTIST CALL HIM; bread of life...
HORTICULTURIST CALL HIM; the invisible...
INDUSTRIALIST CALL HIM; the great supplier..
JOURNALIST CALL HIM; the truth...
LAWYERS CALL HIM; the mediator and advocate..
PUBLISHERS CALL HIM; the author and the finisher of our faith...
PHOTOGRAPHERS CALL HIM; the image of God..
SOCIOLOGIST CALL HIM; the love of God...
SPORT MEN CALL HIM; the strenght and enegizer...
TRANSPORTERS CALL HIM; the way...
THE BREAK LAYER CALL HIM; the coner stone...
COMEDIANS CALL HIM; the i am that i am...
MAGICIANS CALL HIM; omini science...........
WHAT DO YOU CALL HIM..??
Re: Then Names Professionals Call Jesus. by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 05, 2013
The Great Deceiver tongue

1 Like

Re: Then Names Professionals Call Jesus. by Lilimax(f): 9:08am On Dec 05, 2013
aManFromMars: The Great Deceiver tongue

An atheist angry Quite pathetic!

I will leave you with these words:
He who knows not and knows not that he knows not is a fool, Shun him!
He who knows not and knows that he knows not is a child, Teach him!
He who knows and knows not that he knows is asleep, Wake him!
He who knows and knows that he knows is wise, Follow him!

Where do you belong?

Have a blessed day smiley
Re: Then Names Professionals Call Jesus. by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 05, 2013
Lilimax:
He who knows and knows that he knows is wise, Follow him!
So expecting your follow soon. grin
Re: Then Names Professionals Call Jesus. by OgologoDimkpa: 9:14am On Dec 05, 2013
aManFromMars:
Oh an Atheist?
Re: Then Names Professionals Call Jesus. by Lilimax(f): 9:16am On Dec 05, 2013
aManFromMars:
I would rather shun you than arguing with you.
Remember that: He who knows not and knows not that he knows not is a fool, Shun him!
Re: Then Names Professionals Call Jesus. by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 05, 2013
Lilimax: I would rather shun you than arguing with you.
Remember that: He who knows not and knows not that he knows not is a fool, Shun him!

And you wonder why the devil shuns Yahweh. grin
Re: Then Names Professionals Call Jesus. by Lilimax(f): 9:32am On Dec 05, 2013
aManFromMars:

The devil does not shun Him rather he trembles at
the mentioning of that Name JESUS.

At the mention of Jesus' name every knee shall bow(Phil 2:10) including you and the devil tongue.
Re: Then Names Professionals Call Jesus. by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 05, 2013
Have you ever seen Satan tremble? Why would Spirits tremble? grin grin

You've created an imaginary friend and enemy in your head, like my little cousin who enjoys sharing stories of Batman and the Joker. Problem is he knows those stories are fiction, you on the other hand, a grown pretty lady tongue still believe in such silly tales.

Anyways, make we no derail, I guess you find me fascinating and interesting grin. You asked a question, I answered.

Enjoy cool
Re: Then Names Professionals Call Jesus. by Lilimax(f): 9:51am On Dec 05, 2013
aManFromMars: Have you ever seen Satan tremble? Why would Spirits tremble? grin grin

You've created an imaginary friend and enemy in your head, like my little cousin who enjoys sharing stories of Batman and the Joker. Problem is he knows those stories are fiction, you on the other hand, a grown pretty lady tongue still believe in such silly tales.

Anyways, make we no derail, I guess you find me fascinating and interesting grin. You asked a question, I answered.

Enjoy cool
Agreed, Satan is a spirit but will always operate in physical
vessels like human beings that make themselves available for him to be used.

From every indication, you've been misguided to believing that the stories about God's
existence are fiction. Too bad sad!.

I'll keep on praying for you to retrace your step (cos I have a strong feeling that you know
the truth) and come to the knowledge of Him that created you.

All shall be well smiley.

Shalom!
Re: Then Names Professionals Call Jesus. by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 05, 2013
aManFromMars: Have you ever seen Satan tremble? Why would Spirits tremble? grin grin

Enjoy cool
Is the issue here her beauty, ur interest in her, her interest in u, or the subject of the post?
Re: Then Names Professionals Call Jesus. by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 05, 2013
Larai Boluwaji:
Is the issue here her beauty, ur interest in her, her interest in u, or the subject of the post?
I did my best to tackle all of them. grin
Re: Then Names Professionals Call Jesus. by SWG1: 12:21pm On Dec 05, 2013
The astrologers call him ‘The bright and d morning star‘.
The gardners call him the ‘rose of sharon‘.
The geneologist call Him the ‘root of David‘
The medical lab scientist call Him the Balm of Gilead.
Redeem church calls Him the Redeemer. Winners call him the conqueror/Jehova practically to much, MFM call Him mighty man in battle. Lol
I call him the holy one of isreal, the onwer of a cattle in a thousand hills, The ancient of days.

1 Like

Re: Then Names Professionals Call Jesus. by SWG1: 12:33pm On Dec 05, 2013
aManFromMars:

The wrath of GOD is revealed from heaven against all that suppress the truth. (Rom 1:18)
And be carefull not to sin against the holyspirit cos u wont be forgiving. Jesus loves U
Re: Then Names Professionals Call Jesus. by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 05, 2013
SWG 1:
The wrath of GOD is revealed from heaven against all that suppress the truth. (Rom 1:18)
And be carefull not to sin against the holyspirit cos u wont be forgiving. Jesus loves U
Oh stfu.
Re: Then Names Professionals Call Jesus. by Lordlexyy: 12:52pm On Dec 05, 2013
I call Him the mighty man of value. The merciful one. The loving one. My strength, joy, peace, wisdom and prosperity. The mighty one.
Re: Then Names Professionals Call Jesus. by Lordlexyy: 1:09pm On Dec 05, 2013
aManFromMars:
Oh stfu.
Mere mortar man; flesh and bone making empty boast against the supernatural. I pray you realised your foolishness before it gets too late. I know you have a good heart but that is not enough. God is mercyful yet He exercise justice when it matters. Be warned.
Re: Then Names Professionals Call Jesus. by Lordlexyy: 1:10pm On Dec 05, 2013
aManFromMars:
Oh stfu.
Re: Then Names Professionals Call Jesus. by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 05, 2013
Lordlexyy: Mere mortar man; flesh and bone making empty boast against the supernatural. I pray you realised your foolishness before it gets too late. I know you have a good heart but that is not enough. God is mercyful yet He exercise justice when it matters. Be warned.
undecided

Smh.
Re: Then Names Professionals Call Jesus. by MonsieurCoder: 2:20pm On Dec 05, 2013
Lordlexyy: Mere mortar man; flesh and bone making empty boast against the supernatural. I pray you realised your foolishness before it gets too late. I know you have a good heart but that is not enough. God is mercyful yet He exercise justice when it matters. Be warned.

Mere supernatural man, work on your english, this is what reading ancient books with calleth, doeth, sayeth and cryeth can do to you

1 Like

Re: Then Names Professionals Call Jesus. by OgologoDimkpa: 4:31pm On Dec 05, 2013
MonsieurCoder:

Mere supernatural man, work on your english, this is what reading ancient books with calleth, doeth, sayeth and cryeth can do to you

What ancient books are you talking about. I hope you're not referring to the Holy Bible?

Agreed there are some versions of the Bible with such words as calleth, sayeth, doeth...etc
yet we have some written in todays English undecided. The choice is yours.

As for me, I like the Ancient King James version of the bible cos I was raised up with it cool

What matters to me is what the power behind the written word is doing to my life smiley
Re: Then Names Professionals Call Jesus. by Lilimax(f): 4:45pm On Dec 05, 2013
ogologodimkpa:
What ancient books are you talking about. I hope you're not referring to the Holy Bible?

Agreed there are some versions of the Bible with such words as calleth, sayeth, doeth...etc
yet we have some written in todays English undecided. The choice is yours.

As for me, I like the Ancient King James version of the bible cos I was raised up with it cool

What matters to me is what the power behind the written word is doing to my life smiley
Well said!
Re: Then Names Professionals Call Jesus. by Victosin09(f): 8:12pm On Dec 05, 2013
I call Him the Almighty
Re: Then Names Professionals Call Jesus. by SWG1: 9:52pm On Dec 05, 2013
Why do people only dress well for sunday services but dress any how for midweek services.
Re: Then Names Professionals Call Jesus. by SWG1: 12:11pm On Dec 06, 2013
SWG 1: Why do people only dress well for sunday services but dress any how for midweek services.
Or is it that the God worshipped on sunday is different from midweek. Pls answers.

(1) (Reply)

Is House On The Rock A Secret Cult??? / The Benefits And Privileges Of Being A Christian / Trousers Or Mini Skirts: Which Is A Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.