Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,565 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

If A Girl Should Tell U This!!! What Would U Do?? Advice Pls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Girl Should Tell U This!!! What Would U Do?? Advice Pls (7314 Views)

My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? / Once A Girl U Have Been 'chyking' Ask U This Question, Know She Has Fallen For U / 5 Truths You Should Tell Yourself Before Entering Into A New Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

If A Girl Should Tell U This!!! What Would U Do?? Advice Pls by rickkychidex111(m): 10:13am On Dec 05, 2013
I was talking to a girl on phone days ago. She's in a private sch & she's this decent/church type (God fearing). She doesn't call or even flash on her own. She only sends me 'call me back sms' when she sees my missed calls.
So i wanst happy with the whole scenario so i told her my mind about it & also told her i don't like it at all. That she doesn't have me in mind just like i do & she doesn't care...that if she does she would at least call or flash or send me call me back sms on her own without me calling her or without her seeing my missed calls.
So she now told me that "its not as if she doesn't care..but she doesn't know how to express it". And she was also apologising.

So what do u think she meant?? What should i do because i really like d girl. She's from a good humble background & her mother likes & respects me so much. I would even say she's a virgin. Am just confused.

3 Likes

Re: If A Girl Should Tell U This!!! What Would U Do?? Advice Pls by ycmdng(m): 10:20am On Dec 05, 2013
If you're her first Løvè, I think its you that have to do the orientation stuff. Mode her to your taste and she will remain like dat. Such girls are so dogmatic that they will want you to know every bit of there life and seek your consent. PLEASE don't be selfish or break her heart on no just reason.

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Should Tell U This!!! What Would U Do?? Advice Pls by ammyluv2002(f): 10:32am On Dec 05, 2013
Wait! Private Secondary School abi Private University? Pls, if she's still in Secondary School let her be! Allow her to finish at least SS3 but if she's in the higher institution just take it easy with her, she will come around...judging from what you said about her, she's a decent/naive girl so give her time.

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Should Tell U This!!! What Would U Do?? Advice Pls by rickkychidex111(m): 10:38am On Dec 05, 2013
No ooo....she's in a Private University. She's just 19 & in 200 level now.

I really appreciate the responses/advice. Thanks a bunch. But i still need more ideas/options on what to do.
Thanks
Re: If A Girl Should Tell U This!!! What Would U Do?? Advice Pls by passionate88: 10:55am On Dec 05, 2013
Some times na scam. All these girls dn read "think like a man act like a woman" dm dn get all d inside info sef.

2 Likes

Re: If A Girl Should Tell U This!!! What Would U Do?? Advice Pls by fruityjojo(f): 11:02am On Dec 05, 2013
Boys are just sum confused bunch! If she was calling u & texting u den she would hav been an ashaawoo or gold digger shebi! Wetin una want sef!

2 Likes

Re: If A Girl Should Tell U This!!! What Would U Do?? Advice Pls by wadaness(f): 11:31am On Dec 05, 2013
She has neva flashed or sent a call me sms on her own? Den she doesn't really care. When u care abt sm1, no matter hw naïve u are, u'll want to knw hw d person is doing once in a while. She's apologising cus like u said she's frm a gd humble bckground n doesn't want to be rude.

2 Likes

Re: If A Girl Should Tell U This!!! What Would U Do?? Advice Pls by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 05, 2013
just wait till you have the opportunity.....

then invite her over and phuck her good and hard...........

and lets see who will do the calling after that....

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Should Tell U This!!! What Would U Do?? Advice Pls by engrflames: 11:46am On Dec 05, 2013
pls take it slowly wit her, u r lucky to hv such a girl around u
Re: If A Girl Should Tell U This!!! What Would U Do?? Advice Pls by engrflames: 11:49am On Dec 05, 2013
pls take it slowly wit her, u r lucky to hv such a girl around u, most of girls nwady r smtin else

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Should Tell U This!!! What Would U Do?? Advice Pls by rickkychidex111(m): 12:57pm On Dec 05, 2013
Fruityjojo...u dey paraaa ooo. Are we quarreling. Take it easy abeg oo. I only asked for advice on what to do....i didn't say u should add salt to injury. Went through ur profile...if dats u then u're pweety.

...Engrflames...Tanks i really appreciate. But what is it u really mean with ur comments. Can u be more clearer pls??

Wadaness u might have a point ooo

Rigiomotis na wa for u ooo....so that's what u do to other girls abii. Too bad. U think sex is everything abii

Passionate how do u really mean??
Re: If A Girl Should Tell U This!!! What Would U Do?? Advice Pls by Chiidi(m): 1:58pm On Dec 05, 2013
sad
Re: If A Girl Should Tell U This!!! What Would U Do?? Advice Pls by LoveDecay(m): 2:09pm On Dec 05, 2013
OK do exactly as I say. Buy 750mtn [vtu is best] and send it to her on a weekend. Don't call... Or anything. Just wait.

If she calls, dn say anything bout the card. Act a fool. Except she says thank you.. Then u can blah blah, make sure u have a good reason for sending it. Like u we're getting urs and decided to split with her blah blah.

If she does not call but sends another "directive" [ call me back SMS ] dump her ass.

P.S: SMS,whatapp,bbm messages are not acceptable, except ofcourse...they are nude fotos.

NOTE: like the man said girls are a lot smarter. Always judge by "actions" not words. Live by this rule !

2 Likes

Re: If A Girl Should Tell U This!!! What Would U Do?? Advice Pls by fijiano202(m): 2:19pm On Dec 05, 2013
na God save u say u Fine small with that ur igbo look,i fort yab u wella
fruityjojo: Boys are just sum confused bunch! If she was calling u & texting u den she would hav been an ashaawoo or gold digger shebi! Wetin una want sef!
Re: If A Girl Should Tell U This!!! What Would U Do?? Advice Pls by ammyluv2002(f): 2:27pm On Dec 05, 2013
Love_Decay: OK do exactly as I say. Buy 750mtn [vtu is best] and send it to her on a weekend. Don't call... Or anything. Just wait.

If she calls, dn say anything bout the card. Act a fool. Except she says thank you.. Then u can blah blah, make sure u have a good reason for sending it. Like u we're getting urs and decided to split with her blah blah.

If she does not call but sends another "directive" [ call me back SMS ] dump her ass.

P.S: SMS,whatapp,bbm messages are not acceptable, except ofcourse...they are nude fotos.

NOTE: like the man said girls are a lot smarter. Always judge by "actions" not words. Live by this rule !
This is cool except the" dump her ass" part! Don't forget she's acting naive because she might not actually be grin so she really needs time to come out of her cage
Re: If A Girl Should Tell U This!!! What Would U Do?? Advice Pls by dnacrystal: 2:57pm On Dec 05, 2013
She has never flashed or sent a simple text! The girl does not care about you. Her heart is most likely with another guy, hence she does not even care to know how you are. I think the reason she even picks your calls is because she doesn't want to be rude.I know what I'm talking about.
Re: If A Girl Should Tell U This!!! What Would U Do?? Advice Pls by hotmolo(m): 2:59pm On Dec 05, 2013
wadaness: She has neva flashed or sent a call me sms on her own? Den she doesn't really care. When u care abt sm1, no matter hw naïve u are, u'll want to knw hw d person is doing once in a while. She's apologising cus like u said she's frm a gd humble bckground n doesn't want to be rude.

Well said. Evn if its a 10yrs old. A simple pls call me wld do. She probably dnt want u. Follo ur instinct sha
Re: If A Girl Should Tell U This!!! What Would U Do?? Advice Pls by fruityjojo(f): 3:00pm On Dec 05, 2013
fijiano202: na God save u say u Fine small with that ur igbo look,i fort yab u wella
tongue Truth is bitter!
Re: If A Girl Should Tell U This!!! What Would U Do?? Advice Pls by jhidey08(m): 3:28pm On Dec 05, 2013
rickkychidex111: Fruityjojo...u dey paraaa ooo. Are we quarreling. Take it easy abeg oo. I only asked for advice on what to do....i didn't say u should add salt to injury. Went through ur profile...if dats u then u're pweety.

...Engrflames...Tanks i really appreciate. But what is it u really mean with ur comments. Can u be more clearer pls??

Wadaness u might have a point ooo

Rigiomotis na wa for u ooo....so that's what u do to other girls abii. Too bad. U think sex is everything abii

Passionate how do u really mean??
u don't knw when sum1 is pretty jorr, nothing pretty 4dat babe wey I see o.
Re: If A Girl Should Tell U This!!! What Would U Do?? Advice Pls by adexsimply(m): 3:33pm On Dec 05, 2013
Stop calling for a while, then you'll know if you really mean anything to her cool

2 Likes

Re: If A Girl Should Tell U This!!! What Would U Do?? Advice Pls by Extom(m): 3:52pm On Dec 05, 2013
fruityjojo: Boys are just sum confused bunch! If she was calling u & texting u den she would hav been an ashaawoo or gold digger shebi! Wetin una want sef!
What on earth is this brat saying? I'm very sure when you get to SSS2, your teacher would tell you its bad to generalize. You're lucky you're even pretty(if your AVI is really you), else you would've been on the receiving end of my wrath this afternoon.
How do you let someone know you think about them, when you don't show it? We resemble God
Re: If A Girl Should Tell U This!!! What Would U Do?? Advice Pls by emaquil(f): 4:16pm On Dec 05, 2013
Guy, are you a learner?
Re: If A Girl Should Tell U This!!! What Would U Do?? Advice Pls by fruityjojo(f): 4:17pm On Dec 05, 2013
Extom:
What on earth is this brat saying? I'm very sure when you get to SSS2, your teacher would tell you its bad to generalize. You're lucky you're even pretty(if your AVI is really you), else you would've been on the receiving end of my wrath this afternoon.
How do you let someone know you think about them, when you don't show it? We resemble God
This is coming from a guy who opened a thread dat said EVERY GIRL IS A POTENCIAL GOLD DIGGER!
Your a fool & a HYPOCRITE! You just exposed ur double, biased & chauvinistic as$ 4 d world 2 see! OMG did u just talk abt generalising! Hahahhahah ur really full of pooo! So ur not God & yet u knew EVERY GIRL IN D WORLD is a gold digger! If I slap dat ur fish brain from here ehn u go get sense! & your not even legible sef! Wat is ur last sentence abt? Please go back 2 sch 2 learn ur ABC!
Re: If A Girl Should Tell U This!!! What Would U Do?? Advice Pls by ignis: 4:21pm On Dec 05, 2013
rickkychidex111: No ooo....she's in a Private University. She's just 19 & in 200 level now.

I really appreciate the responses/advice. Thanks a bunch. But i still need more ideas/options on what to do.
Thanks
Allow her to concentrate and graduate from the university with a very good result.
Re: If A Girl Should Tell U This!!! What Would U Do?? Advice Pls by fruityjojo(f): 4:24pm On Dec 05, 2013
jhidey08: u don't knw when sum1 is pretty jorr, nothing pretty 4dat babe wey I see o.
Weren't u d one begging me 2 look 4 a job 4 u at my dad's office? Yeaa u are, u hv been stalking me!
Btw can't help u with dat job cos u are too dull 2 work 4 my dad BUT I can help u with ur skin its soo dirty & ugly lyk d skin of a baboon! Is dat ringworms I see! Ewwwww!
Re: If A Girl Should Tell U This!!! What Would U Do?? Advice Pls by 190: 4:26pm On Dec 05, 2013
when KIDS FALL IN LOVE undecided

Thats the aftermath of this thread undecided

2 Likes

Re: If A Girl Should Tell U This!!! What Would U Do?? Advice Pls by Taiwo20(m): 4:33pm On Dec 05, 2013
rickkychidex111: I was talking to a girl on phone days ago. She's in a private sch & she's this decent/church type (God fearing). She doesn't call or even flash on her own. She only sends me 'call me back sms' when she sees my missed calls.
So i wanst happy with the whole scenario so i told her my mind about it & also told her i don't like it at all. That she doesn't have me in mind just like i do & she doesn't care...that if she does she would at least call or flash or send me call me back sms on her own without me calling her or without her seeing my missed calls.
So she now told me that "its not as if she doesn't care..but she doesn't know how to express it". And she was also apologising.

So what do u think she meant?? What should i do because i really like d girl. She's from a good humble background & her mother likes & respects me so much. I would even say she's a virgin. Am just confused.

Omg!
Women! Them get brain.....deceiving men since Adam.
How does not knowing how to express oneself equals not sending an unsolicited 'call me sms'
I hope you won't come back here with a bad news soon.
How do you know she's a virgin?
Dont always listen to what they say, you end up being convinced,keep studying here..

She's wide awake while you are sleeping and snoring
Re: If A Girl Should Tell U This!!! What Would U Do?? Advice Pls by Nuzo1(m): 4:39pm On Dec 05, 2013
Most Nigerian girls grow up with the mentality of subduing their affections for their loved ones. They've been made to believe that hiding such emotions would make a man value them more.

They even transfer this archaic mentality to their matrimonial homes.
Heck, It's not hard to find hornny wives who've never initiated sex in their marriages.

Op bro, she may be shy to express her fondness for you cos of her background, family orientation and experience.

But if you ask me, I will say she's not just into you.

Be patient or move on.

2 Likes

Re: If A Girl Should Tell U This!!! What Would U Do?? Advice Pls by Dlionsheart: 5:48pm On Dec 05, 2013
When you're pursuing a lady, always watch the traffic light: know when to stop, when to go and when to wait, watch-out and be careful (red, green and amber light).

if you ask me, you need is the amber light now or else...................
Re: If A Girl Should Tell U This!!! What Would U Do?? Advice Pls by Waspy(m): 6:09pm On Dec 05, 2013
wadaness: She has neva flashed or sent a call me sms on her own? Den she doesn't really care. When u care abt sm1, no matter hw naïve u are, u'll want to knw hw d person is doing once in a while. She's apologising cus like u said she's frm a gd humble bckground n doesn't want to be rude.
My own words! Even some animals like dogs know how to show and reciprocate love feelings to we humans. I think she's either not feeling you or just not ready for a relatnship
Re: If A Girl Should Tell U This!!! What Would U Do?? Advice Pls by adexsimply(m): 6:26pm On Dec 05, 2013
shocked shocked shocked shocked
fruityjojo:
Weren't u d one begging me 2 look 4 a job 4 u at my dad's office? Yeaa u are, u hv been stalking me!
Btw can't help u with dat job cos u are too dull 2 work 4 my dad BUT I can help u with ur skin its soo dirty & ugly lyk d skin of a baboon! Is dat ringworms I see! Ewwwww!
Re: If A Girl Should Tell U This!!! What Would U Do?? Advice Pls by shutupp: 6:37pm On Dec 05, 2013
#ClamingInnocentThings

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nairaland Guys Are Ugly / Pity Feminists - Facebook User / My Boyfriend Apparently Wants To Marry This Other Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.