Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,720 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:52 AM

Thread To Help People ,who Needs Any Otc Drugs Or Vitamins From The United State - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Thread To Help People ,who Needs Any Otc Drugs Or Vitamins From The United State (559 Views)

Vitamins 4 A Glowing Smooth,silky,spotless Skin / 5 Vitamins For Healthy Skin / I Need Drugs or Cure For An Ulcer Patient (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread To Help People ,who Needs Any Otc Drugs Or Vitamins From The United State by akpan123(m): 11:02am On Dec 05, 2013
I M INTRESTED IN COLLABORATING ,WITH PEOPLE IN THE MEDICAL FIELD (USA), ON HOW TO HELP NIGERIANS IN NEED OF OTC DRUGS AND VITAMINS AT

AT LOWER COST. IF YOU NEED ANY OTC OR VITAMINS. DROP THE NAME HERE.
Re: Thread To Help People ,who Needs Any Otc Drugs Or Vitamins From The United State by Kokolett(f): 4:13pm On Dec 05, 2013
Can I get Linezolid, a drug marketed by Pfizer under the name Zyvox?

1 Like

Re: Thread To Help People ,who Needs Any Otc Drugs Or Vitamins From The United State by akpan123(m): 7:10am On Dec 06, 2013
Zyvox antibiotic ( an agent used to destroy certain bacteria. you will need a doctor prescription.
Re: Thread To Help People ,who Needs Any Otc Drugs Or Vitamins From The United State by akpan123(m): 7:12am On Dec 06, 2013
OR YOU NEED PT TEACHING FROM A DOCTOR OR PHARMACY, IF YOU WANT TO GET IT ONLINE.l have to send it to your doctor , and you will go there and pick it up, so if you send info of the hospital and doctor name . l will get it for u free. p.anthony58@yahoo.com
Re: Thread To Help People ,who Needs Any Otc Drugs Or Vitamins From The United State by nikkyakins: 6:25pm On Jul 19, 2020
Kokolett:
Can I get Linezolid, a drug marketed by Pfizer under the name Zyvox?
I have linezolid/zyvox drug call 08034216721
Re: Thread To Help People ,who Needs Any Otc Drugs Or Vitamins From The United State by finaleeec: 8:19pm On Jul 19, 2020
nikkyakins:
I have linezolid/zyvox drug call 08034216721
. Stop Marketing Fake Drugs on here, Antibiotics like that are not to be Marketed on forums and social Medias ,Zyvox are not to be sold like a Snack like this ,You are encouraging self Medication ,So you just want people to buy drugs and use without a Doctor's Prescription , You don't care if there kidney / Liver condition will be okay for Zyvox Intake .Stop This Oga .
Re: Thread To Help People ,who Needs Any Otc Drugs Or Vitamins From The United State by nikkyakins: 8:48pm On Jul 19, 2020
finaleeec:
. Stop Marketing Fake Drugs on here, Antibiotics like that are not to be Marketed on forums and social Medias ,Zyvox are not to be sold like a Snack like this ,You are encouraging self Medication ,So you just want people to buy drugs and use without a Doctor's Prescription , You don't care if there kidney / Liver condition will be okay for Zyvox Intake .Stop This Oga .
you better stop saying what u dont know zyvox is an antibiotic that treat staphylococcus aureus and is very safe. Mind your business

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: HIV Returns In Men 'cured' Of Virus Via Bone Marrow Transplants / Can Nacl (salt) Combat Ebola? / Two More Nigerians Down With Ebola!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.