Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,762 members, 7,851,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:12 AM

As Christmas Approaches # GUYZ ONLY # - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As Christmas Approaches # GUYZ ONLY # (776 Views)

Few Reasons Why You Are Still Single..(guyz Only) / What She Got As Christmas Gift From Him - Pictured / Fixed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As Christmas Approaches # GUYZ ONLY # by Preceedo(m): 12:14pm On Dec 05, 2013
One of my friend has picked up a quarrel with his GF.

Ask wetin happen?

And he replied "guy u knw no say christmas don reach? I no get money wey I wan waste for one girl o.

We began to roll on the floor laughing like mad dogs.
When we asked him how he broke up coz he always talks about the girl alot. He said he called her and cut the phone like ten times which we all know as FLASHING. When the girl called back immediately he accused the girl of not picking the calls because she was with another guy.
He told us he would apologise after xmas nd New year celebration.
Hehehee. He has just saved himself from spending over 20 thousand on a girl.

#back then in school#
share ur xmass prank xperience here.
NO FORMING GUYZ!
Re: As Christmas Approaches # GUYZ ONLY # by demelza: 12:19pm On Dec 05, 2013
Paupers should not be allowed to date. angry
Re: As Christmas Approaches # GUYZ ONLY # by mspee(f): 12:24pm On Dec 05, 2013
Buncha brokeass kids. angry
Re: As Christmas Approaches # GUYZ ONLY # by jayblinx(m): 12:27pm On Dec 05, 2013
hahahaa....boys feeling on top....hmm lipsrsealed
Re: As Christmas Approaches # GUYZ ONLY # by Sijo01(f): 12:28pm On Dec 05, 2013
Teenagers!
Re: As Christmas Approaches # GUYZ ONLY # by Iaz93: 12:31pm On Dec 05, 2013
Sijo01: Teenagers!
ms_pee: Buncha brokeass kids. angry
demelza: Paupers should not be allowed to date. angry
LMAO!!!
Re: As Christmas Approaches # GUYZ ONLY # by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 05, 2013
It's is only children that will break up with their girl because of Xmas spirit. Through love doesn't break up even if their is nothing to give; you give yourself. I read a story title "The Maggi" and that has changed my mentality over the years. If you love your girl, you will give her valuable gift for xmass and she will do thesame in return.

Indeed, boys shouldn't allow to date but real men should.
Re: As Christmas Approaches # GUYZ ONLY # by Preceedo(m): 12:53pm On Dec 05, 2013
demelza: Paupers should not be allowed to date. angry
Well done bill gates. You don't know how hard life was in school? Hw you used to beg me for GARRI? Ehn?
Re: As Christmas Approaches # GUYZ ONLY # by Preceedo(m): 12:54pm On Dec 05, 2013
Yomii: It's is only children that will break up with their girl because of Xmas spirit. Through love doesn't break up even if their is nothing to give; you give yourself. I read a story title "The Maggi" and that has changed my mentality over the years. If you love your girl, you will give her valuable gift for xmass and she will do thesame in return.

You can talk?
Re: As Christmas Approaches # GUYZ ONLY # by Preceedo(m): 12:55pm On Dec 05, 2013
Sijo01: Teenagers!

well- done devourer!
Re: As Christmas Approaches # GUYZ ONLY # by olumaxi(m): 12:58pm On Dec 05, 2013
Yomii: It's is only children that will break up with their girl because of Xmas spirit. Through love doesn't break up even if their is nothing to give; you give yourself. I read a story title "The Maggi" and that has changed my mentality over the years. If you love your girl, you will give her valuable gift for xmass and she will do thesame in return.

i gues d book u read wasnt written by a nigerian..wch naija gal go giv u a gift in return?.al they knw is bring bring and bring..av even heard a mother in my area advisin ha daughta to date rich guys only..do u fink dat kinda gal can buy u any gift?..
Re: As Christmas Approaches # GUYZ ONLY # by Preceedo(m): 12:58pm On Dec 05, 2013
ms_pee: Buncha brokeass kids. angry

the matter pay you ooo. Guys like me don't have money to waste on any gal. When my kid sisters nd brothers are there. Mtcchhheeew. Abeg shift jor!
Re: As Christmas Approaches # GUYZ ONLY # by weazley(m): 12:59pm On Dec 05, 2013
Al d females talking trash here should shut it,
Mtcheew, I wonder how it became mandatory that the guy must be the one spending in a relationship,
Guy go toast babe
Beg babe to agree
Spend money weneva they go out
And al d babe wil do is to make a face like a 90yr old woman havin difficulties in the toilet,
mtchew..
This xmas now them gurls ar plannin to buy boxershorts and singlets for their boifrnd,while they xpect a 100k worth of present
Re: As Christmas Approaches # GUYZ ONLY # by NnamdiN: 1:00pm On Dec 05, 2013
Which rule mandates anyone to spend money on their partners during festive periods

Na for nairaland I dey see this one.

Op ur thread is childish sha.
Re: As Christmas Approaches # GUYZ ONLY # by Enegod(m): 1:13pm On Dec 05, 2013
grin grin
Re: As Christmas Approaches # GUYZ ONLY # by Preceedo(m): 1:16pm On Dec 05, 2013
NnamdiN: Which rule mandates anyone to spend money on their partners during festive periods

Na for nairaland I dey see this one.

Op ur thread is childish sha.

You are the naive one guy. How would you date a gal and not buy her a xmas gift. BROTHER STINGY?
Re: As Christmas Approaches # GUYZ ONLY # by NnamdiN: 4:39pm On Dec 05, 2013
Preceedo:

You are the naive one guy. How would you date a gal and not buy her a xmas gift. BROTHER STINGY?
dumb bro. Very very dumb.
Why I wan buy xmas gift for anyone ?
How about being the recipient of such gifts?
The kinda peeps I roll with do not attach meanings to nonsense. leave all these "poor" babes. Upgrade mehn. I'm sure you are a young dude, you have no business buying gifts for anyone, and from the way you're reasoning, I guess you spend more than you can afford on the so called "gifts". Appreciate those people in your life that do not encourage you to get them gifts. Those are your real buddies. You no see person wey dey find flower for front page?
If "wasting" money unnecessarily is what you call stingy, I accept.
Na your type them dey call "MAGA"
And if you must know, I don't have time for anything now other than making cool dough.
If you're preoccupied with dating or dates, keep on dating, breaking up with them before xmas and reconciling with them after xmas.
Get ready for valentine o, Easter, new Yam festival, independence day, boxing day and lastly Children's day.
Re: As Christmas Approaches # GUYZ ONLY # by ochon: 6:14pm On Dec 05, 2013
OP, change this childish topic to #KIDS ONLY# angry
Re: As Christmas Approaches # GUYZ ONLY # by ochon: 6:18pm On Dec 05, 2013
Preceedo:

Dumbest post of the week(no pun intended). it's your type that will open silly threads and still type that nigerian girls love money, nigerian girls are materialistic..blah blah blah. Is the buying a one way thingy?. Is it a must?. Which law made it so?. Are you her father?. Is she a leech?. Why can't she buy you an xmas gift too or are boys meant to buy only?.

You're the reason why many nigerian girls think it's their natural right to collect monetary gifts from their BFs. Rubbish!!

1 Like

Re: As Christmas Approaches # GUYZ ONLY # by NnamdiN: 7:19pm On Dec 05, 2013
ochon:

Dumbest post of the week(no pun intended). it's your type that will open silly threads and still type that nigerian girls love money, nigerian girls are materialistic..blah blah blah. Is the buying a one way thingy?. Is it a must?. Which law made it so?. Are you her father?. Is she a leech?. Why can't she buy you an xmas gift too or are boys meant to buy only?.

You're the reason why many nigerian girls think it's their natural right to collect monetary gifts from their BFs. Rubbish!!
tell him o

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Bbm Channels / Love Don Die For Naija / If You Are Called 10 Minutes To Your Wedding To Sign A $10m (n1.6bn) Contract,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.