Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

Auction Vehicles Below One Million Naira (*Updated*) - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Auction Vehicles Below One Million Naira (*Updated*) (25347 Views)

***AUCTION***Copart And Iaai Auction Vehicles brought to you by Kakaki*** / How Reliable Is Auction Export / Cars At U.S Auction Under One Million Naira - Many To Choose From. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Auction Vehicles Below One Million Naira (*Updated*) by stagger: 2:25pm On Dec 06, 2013
usanieja: I WILL JUST ADVICE GUYS BE CAREFUL! I WAS JUST SWINDLED THROUGH WWW.OLX.COM LAST WEEK ON THESE CUSTOMS/AUCTION CARS! IT WAS PAINFUL PAYING 50,000 NAIRA JUST LIKE THAT! SO BE CAREFUL

Your greed got the better of you. The Nigerian Customs has warned people severally not to patronize these "bargain" cars. How can you buy a car with a market value of N4m for N100,000?

The warnings have been on their website and also on Nairaland. Always do your due diligence and if something is too good to be true, it usually is. Besides, on OLX you are supposed to meet the seller of any product physically.

1 Like

Re: Auction Vehicles Below One Million Naira (*Updated*) by stagger: 2:26pm On Dec 06, 2013
Secularist: But why now?

All the motor com get K leg, how e be na??

Oga O...

No shortcut for this life O!

IAA is a US company called Insurance Auto Auctions. They sell only Salvage vehicles, meaning cars that have been accidented! Plain and simple!
Re: Auction Vehicles Below One Million Naira (*Updated*) by omogidi234(m): 2:32pm On Dec 06, 2013
@ poster, thanks for below 1m cars but can't we have a clean title or repossession or something. These damaged parts will cost some Naira oh. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Auction Vehicles Below One Million Naira (*Updated*) by presco2: 2:41pm On Dec 06, 2013
How much will I get a. Toyota sienna 1999 & 2005
Re: Auction Vehicles Below One Million Naira (*Updated*) by Hero10001: 2:52pm On Dec 06, 2013
usanieja: I WILL JUST ADVICE GUYS BE CAREFUL! I WAS JUST SWINDLED THROUGH WWW.OLX.COM LAST WEEK ON THESE CUSTOMS/AUCTION CARS! IT WAS PAINFUL PAYING 50,000 NAIRA JUST LIKE THAT! SO BE CAREFUL
A "CAR" for N50k online?!
Na 2 cylinder engine?
Abi na that Beetle wey dem take advertise OLX, you wan buy?
Or you be Aboki ne?
Bros, you must be a learner.
Next time, you need to be extra-careful self.
*SMH for ya*

1 Like

Re: Auction Vehicles Below One Million Naira (*Updated*) by Hero10001: 2:57pm On Dec 06, 2013
Can you get me a navy blue 2010 Toyota Venza?
Re: Auction Vehicles Below One Million Naira (*Updated*) by ExpressBooking(m): 3:02pm On Dec 06, 2013
Sorry for your loss brother. You wanted cheap cars that was why. There is no such thing like custom auction cars because even some junior customs officer cannot be able to buy from the custom auction,talk more of a non-officer. It will interest you to know that people posing as custom auctioneers do not have any car to give you. The custom auction cars are exchanged between the senior customs officers,NPA members and other high ranking personalities and their relations.
If you need a cheaper car try buying online through www.auctionexport.com or www.copart.com or www.iaai.com. these are trusted online auction companies from the North America.
Re: Auction Vehicles Below One Million Naira (*Updated*) by Issyman(m): 3:08pm On Dec 06, 2013
mitey:

^^^^
How can you pay 50k for a car at this time and age and not expect to get swindled?? undecided
you are swindler yourself. how on earth can you pay 50k for a car and expect not to be swindled. Customs do not auction cars on internet. those guys are fraudsters. it has been on this section first page warning people like you but still you went ahead to pay. you like awoof. sorry for your loss.
Re: Auction Vehicles Below One Million Naira (*Updated*) by batstan(m): 3:12pm On Dec 06, 2013
How much can i get Innosson IVM 300XL (SUV) cool
Re: Auction Vehicles Below One Million Naira (*Updated*) by ExpressBooking(m): 3:13pm On Dec 06, 2013
timbros: Check a Toyota Venza for me.

I added you on BBM. Accept.
2010 Toyota Venza will arrive Lagos port at N3,300,000 exclusive clearing. The clearing charges should be between N900,000-N1,100,000
Find the pix below, the vehicle is run and drive and no work or repairs.

AuctionExport dealer# 243978

Re: Auction Vehicles Below One Million Naira (*Updated*) by ExpressBooking(m): 3:27pm On Dec 06, 2013
batstan: How much can i get Innosson IVM 300XL (SUV) cool
N3,500,000 brother
Na because of the new FG policy on customs clearing charges for New and Used FBU's of cars effective January 1st 2014
Re: Auction Vehicles Below One Million Naira (*Updated*) by Pesuzok(m): 3:35pm On Dec 06, 2013
Hero10001: Can you get me a navy blue 2010 Toyota Venza?
Yes sir, I can! What is your budget, excluding clearing?
Do you need a clean or slightly accidented?
Re: Auction Vehicles Below One Million Naira (*Updated*) by penuelway(m): 4:12pm On Dec 06, 2013
Can you get me the price that will land a Toyota Avensis(2003 to 2007) to Lagos .you can email me on penuelwayassociates@gmail.com
Re: Auction Vehicles Below One Million Naira (*Updated*) by Lantycool: 4:25pm On Dec 06, 2013
Chairman, pls help get the price of toyota highlander 2008 to 2010
Re: Auction Vehicles Below One Million Naira (*Updated*) by Goodbishop: 4:47pm On Dec 06, 2013
Please how much is Lexus RX330
Re: Auction Vehicles Below One Million Naira (*Updated*) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 06, 2013
Sir i need a 2005 corolla sport
let me know the price asap
Re: Auction Vehicles Below One Million Naira (*Updated*) by segend(m): 4:53pm On Dec 06, 2013
Please what's the price of toyota avensis 2008.

Thanks
Re: Auction Vehicles Below One Million Naira (*Updated*) by Picomon(m): 5:09pm On Dec 06, 2013

What?!?!?! Where you take come from? You just enta lagos?

Haba.. Pele mehn.
Re: Auction Vehicles Below One Million Naira (*Updated*) by darelar(m): 5:22pm On Dec 06, 2013
Check highlander 02, 05 & 06 for me
Re: Auction Vehicles Below One Million Naira (*Updated*) by imperiouxx(m): 5:27pm On Dec 06, 2013
ExpressBooking:
Sorry for your loss brother. You wanted cheap cars that was why. There is no such thing like custom auction cars because even some junior customs officer cannot be able to buy from the custom auction,talk more of a non-officer. It will interest you to know that people posing as custom auctioneers do not have any car to give you. The custom auction cars are exchanged between the senior customs officers,NPA members and other high ranking personalities and their relations.
If you need a cheaper car try buying online through www.auctionexport.com or www.copart.com or www.iaai.com. these are trusted online auction companies from the North America.

Stop this copart and co things. Yes, they have those cars but they called off deals even after the bid is won.

Reason: Because copart doesn't gain from the winning bid. The same car resurfaces for auction the following week angry

Their only advantage is that it's not everyone can be present in live auction.

Copart is the mother online car auction, every other ones are copart resellers.
Re: Auction Vehicles Below One Million Naira (*Updated*) by Pesuzok(m): 5:55pm On Dec 06, 2013
gbishman: NIgeria o sweet nigeria this people have turned NIgeria into a dumping ground. Na wa o
Sir its not a dumping ground,

These cars are easily fixed and good to go.

How are you sure that clean car you have seen has not been damaged and repaired.

Its a matter a choice, but it's not bad the way you are making it seem.

Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Auction Vehicles Below One Million Naira (*Updated*) by LADIbaba(m): 6:29pm On Dec 06, 2013
C300, 2009 or 2010 model
Re: Auction Vehicles Below One Million Naira (*Updated*) by tommyOBlog: 6:32pm On Dec 06, 2013
Pesuzok: I will be listing some vehicles on iaai you can get to Lagos port below 1 million naira.

so lets start with this

2001 Acura MDX
VIN: 2HNYD18681H525806
Mileage: 164952 (Actual)
Airbags: 4 nos all intact
Damage: Right Side, Right Rear

Landing cost to Lagos Port: 890,000

Call
BB: 7C2A484F
[i][/i]

How about a 2003 or 2005 honda Accord Sedan
Re: Auction Vehicles Below One Million Naira (*Updated*) by diamondboa(m): 6:49pm On Dec 06, 2013
Thanks for this post.I need help on how to get a tokuunbo engine of 2004 touareg jeep Romany of the salvage vehicle.Can you help ?
Re: Auction Vehicles Below One Million Naira (*Updated*) by ExpressBooking(m): 8:53pm On Dec 06, 2013
imperiouxx:

Stop this copart and co things. Yes, they have those cars but they called off deals even after the bid is won.

Reason: Because copart doesn't gain from the winning bid. The same car resurfaces for auction the following week angry

Well I don't understand the aspect of calling off deals after bid is won. I have been dealing with AuctionExport for the past 10 months and have bought 7 cars altogether from then online. Of these 7 only 3 were buy now,the remaining 4 I won the bids and the cars were awarded to me. On www.AuctionExport.com , there are three types of auctions,
1:the Salvage,
2:salvage insurance and
3: AuctionExport auctions.
You can participate live from your home on options 2 and 3 but you can't on option 1.For option 1 they will receive pre-bids and submit the highest bid amount on their site to the private auctions. Once you win they will notify you. But if you chose the live-on-the phone bidding for any of these 3 auctions, AuctionExport will contact you 2mins before the auction and guide you through the auctions and bid for you where you can't participate over the internet.
The Last car I bought on November 11,2013 a 2001 Toyota Avalon was through live on the phone bidding from a private auction.
So I don't think they will cut you out because it doesn't favour them,they already have their AuctionExport fees fixed at $195 or $295 if your purchased car is above $3000
Re: Auction Vehicles Below One Million Naira (*Updated*) by ExpressBooking(m): 8:59pm On Dec 06, 2013
imperiouxx:

Sorry I forgot, at some auctions, the seller may decide to sell the car or not to sell to the maximum bidder at the auction if the sellers reserve price is not met. This solely depends on the owner that's why you see some cars relisted after the auctions,meaning the seller's reserve price has not been met and he doesn't want to deal. But at public auctions every vehicle must be sold to the highest bidder even if the highest bid amount is $1

1 Like

Re: Auction Vehicles Below One Million Naira (*Updated*) by johnwell(m): 9:02pm On Dec 06, 2013
2008 CHRYSLER 300C TOURING SRT8 LE MY08
What is the cost?

Re: Auction Vehicles Below One Million Naira (*Updated*) by Pesuzok(m): 9:04pm On Dec 06, 2013
diamondboa: Thanks for this post.I need help on how to get a tokuunbo engine of 2004 touareg jeep Romany of the salvage vehicle.Can you help ?

Sir i cannot buy just the engine, except buying a totally damaged rear with the front still intact.

Sorry sir.

Thank you
Re: Auction Vehicles Below One Million Naira (*Updated*) by Pesuzok(m): 9:08pm On Dec 06, 2013
johnwell: 2008 CHRYSLER 300C TOURING SRT8 LE MY08
What is the cost?

Sir with 1.3m, you can land one in Lagos. Clearing fees is not included.

Thank you
Re: Auction Vehicles Below One Million Naira (*Updated*) by omoajiri(m): 9:12pm On Dec 06, 2013
Pesuzok you no respond to my earlier request ooo.
Abeg sir, I need a Toyota Tacoma truck of btw years 2008 to 2012 and a powerbike of btw 600cc and 1000cc sir.
thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Forklift Operations Training In Lagos / 2004 Mercedes Benz C240- Very Clean.just Landed From The Usa.N 1.3 Million .SOLD / Some Things Car Dealers Do Not Tell Their Prospective Customers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.