Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Auction Vehicles Below One Million Naira (*Updated*) - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Auction Vehicles Below One Million Naira (*Updated*) (25377 Views)

***AUCTION***Copart And Iaai Auction Vehicles brought to you by Kakaki*** / How Reliable Is Auction Export / Cars At U.S Auction Under One Million Naira - Many To Choose From. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Auction Vehicles Below One Million Naira (*Updated*) by Pesuzok(m): 9:28pm On Dec 06, 2013
tommyOBlog:

How about a 2003 or 2005 honda Accord Sedan

950,000 will land this 2004 HONDA ACCORD EX to Lagos without clearing.

Mileage: 136,139

VIN: JHMCM56834C005174

Re: Auction Vehicles Below One Million Naira (*Updated*) by Pesuzok(m): 9:29pm On Dec 06, 2013
More

Re: Auction Vehicles Below One Million Naira (*Updated*) by hiuser(m): 9:38pm On Dec 06, 2013
Pesuzok: If you have any vehicle in mind, you can ask and i will check to see what you can get.[i][/i][color=#000099][/color]

Laughs @vehicle in mind _gospels would you drive a new car?

you can ask and i will check to see what you can get.

He does it from the start! From the starter!
Re: Auction Vehicles Below One Million Naira (*Updated*) by Pesuzok(m): 9:44pm On Dec 06, 2013
omoajiri: Pesuzok you no respond to my earlier request ooo.
Abeg sir, I need a Toyota Tacoma truck of btw years 2008 to 2012 and a powerbike of btw 600cc and 1000cc sir.
thanks

Sorry Sir,

2.6m will land you a 2010 TOYOTA TACOMA to Lagos port. This cost is without clearing fee.

Mileage: 139,754

VIN: 5TEKU4HN1AZ683929

Re: Auction Vehicles Below One Million Naira (*Updated*) by Pesuzok(m): 9:45pm On Dec 06, 2013
More

Re: Auction Vehicles Below One Million Naira (*Updated*) by Pesuzok(m): 9:50pm On Dec 06, 2013
omogidi234: @ poster, thanks for below 1m cars but can't we have a clean title or repossession or something. These damaged parts will cost some Naira oh. Thanks.

Yes sir, I get clean cars with clean title with autocheck.

As for the slightly damaged ones, it does cost much to get it fixed.

Thank you
Re: Auction Vehicles Below One Million Naira (*Updated*) by shortgun(m): 10:02pm On Dec 06, 2013
Pesuzok:

Which year sir?

Thank you
Re: Auction Vehicles Below One Million Naira (*Updated*) by omoajiri(m): 10:16pm On Dec 06, 2013
Thanks for your response but that car is not below 1M according to this thread's topic.
cant I get a cheaper one?
Re: Auction Vehicles Below One Million Naira (*Updated*) by femi9naija(m): 11:07pm On Dec 06, 2013
usanieja: I WILL JUST ADVICE GUYS BE CAREFUL! I WAS JUST SWINDLED THROUGH WWW.OLX.COM LAST WEEK ON THESE CUSTOMS/AUCTION CARS! IT WAS PAINFUL PAYING 50,000 NAIRA JUST LIKE THAT! SO BE CAREFUL
sorry man. they r all over olx and tradestable. the car will be very cheap and they'll ask u too pay between 30k-50k for registration and stuff. they tried it but I suspected. I insisted I won't pay nada until d car lands in my compound. every lesson is a blessing sha.
Re: Auction Vehicles Below One Million Naira (*Updated*) by Pesuzok(m): 11:22pm On Dec 06, 2013
omoajiri: Thanks for your response but that car is not below 1M according to this thread's topic.
cant I get a cheaper one?

Thank you for your observation sir,

I have posted 1m cars and SUV, but on request from some nairalanders, i have to respond to them. Not all cars are below 1m you know that.

Please sir, Which car do you have in mind and whats your budget.

Thank you sir
Re: Auction Vehicles Below One Million Naira (*Updated*) by stephenponti(m): 11:30pm On Dec 06, 2013
how much will land me Golf Hatchback 2001, Auto transmission, 4 doors, 2.0 ENGINE TO Lagos?
Re: Auction Vehicles Below One Million Naira (*Updated*) by Dhotseal(m): 12:18am On Dec 07, 2013
Please how much will it cost to get an 03-06 Honda Pilot? Or 04 Honda Accord?
Re: Auction Vehicles Below One Million Naira (*Updated*) by Mattpopson101: 12:31am On Dec 07, 2013
usanieja: I WILL JUST ADVICE GUYS BE CAREFUL! I WAS JUST SWINDLED THROUGH WWW.OLX.COM LAST WEEK ON THESE CUSTOMS/AUCTION CARS! IT WAS PAINFUL PAYING 50,000 NAIRA JUST LIKE THAT! SO BE CAREFUL

Eni nwa fa nwofo... 50K is nothing bro, wise up and dont fall for it next time
Re: Auction Vehicles Below One Million Naira (*Updated*) by Mattpopson101: 12:51am On Dec 07, 2013
stephenponti: how much will land me Golf Hatchback 2001, Auto transmission, 4 doors, 2.0 ENGINE TO Lagos?

Sent you a DM now. also BBM request
Re: Auction Vehicles Below One Million Naira (*Updated*) by Tompeters(m): 12:55am On Dec 07, 2013
He didnt pay 50k 4 d car bro....ask him well he will tell u how he paid 50k. He suppose thank God say he no pay the real amount wey them tell am 4 d car..... They dont collect u money 4 d car at first. They tell u to pay some money 4 either clearing or money for the delivery driver and money for form also. Thats how he must have paid 50k
mitey:

^^^^
How can you pay 50k for a car at this time and age and not expect to get swindled?? undecided
Re: Auction Vehicles Below One Million Naira (*Updated*) by akonucheinfo(m): 1:13am On Dec 07, 2013
will indicate my taste when am ready. weldone

1 Like

Re: Auction Vehicles Below One Million Naira (*Updated*) by Nobody: 6:14am On Dec 07, 2013
I've always wanted a 2005/2006 Toyota corolla sport to replace my 1 yr old golf 4....how much can I get a clean title corolla sport and also d slightly damaged one I can fix easily.
Re: Auction Vehicles Below One Million Naira (*Updated*) by omoajiri(m): 6:38am On Dec 07, 2013
Pesuzok:

Thank you for your observation sir,

I have posted 1m cars and SUV, but on request from some nairalanders, i have to respond to them. Not all cars are below 1m you know that.

Please sir, Which car do you have in mind and whats your budget.

Thank you sir

I currently drive a 2004 honda accord but its getting inadequate for my line of business so I need a truck/ pickup for my use. I have my mind out for a toyota tacoma; 4 doors and a budget of 1.5M if I can get any from you at that amount. You didn't say anything on the bike sir.
Also can I get a quote for a Dodge charger?
Thanks
Re: Auction Vehicles Below One Million Naira (*Updated*) by tiiola(m): 11:19am On Dec 07, 2013
Please i need a toyota avensis around 2006. Let me know the cost of landing it here in lagos, i wȊ̝̊̅ℓℓ do the clearing myself. Expect to hear from you soonest, thanks
Re: Auction Vehicles Below One Million Naira (*Updated*) by tiiola(m): 11:19am On Dec 07, 2013
Please i need a toyota avensis around 2006. Let me know the cost of landing it here in lagos, i will do the clearing myself. Expect to hear from you soonest, thanks
Re: Auction Vehicles Below One Million Naira (*Updated*) by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 07, 2013
Total Landing Cost for a 2009 Nissan Murano LE please?
Re: Auction Vehicles Below One Million Naira (*Updated*) by Pesuzok(m): 12:04pm On Dec 07, 2013
omoajiri:

I currently drive a 2004 honda accord but its getting inadequate for my line of business so I need a truck/ pickup for my use. I have my mind out for a toyota tacoma; 4 doors and a budget of 1.5M if I can get any from you at that amount. You didn't say anything on the bike sir.
Also can I get a quote for a Dodge charger?
Thanks
Sir I can get a good one for you, but it won't 2008
Re: Auction Vehicles Below One Million Naira (*Updated*) by Pesuzok(m): 12:51pm On Dec 07, 2013
Zelinjo: Total Landing Cost for a 2009 Nissan Murano LE please?
Ma'am

The landing cost for a slightly accidented murano 2009 is 1.85m, this is without clearing charges.
Re: Auction Vehicles Below One Million Naira (*Updated*) by Pesuzok(m): 12:54pm On Dec 07, 2013
tiiola: Please i need a toyota avensis around 2006. Let me know the cost of landing it here in lagos, i will do the clearing myself. Expect to hear from you soonest, thanks

Sorry sir, there is no avensis in the US market i think. Because i have checked.

Do you have another choice in mind, please let me know.

Thank you sir
Re: Auction Vehicles Below One Million Naira (*Updated*) by Pesuzok(m): 12:56pm On Dec 07, 2013
jimmy4x: I've always wanted a 2005/2006 Toyota corolla sport to replace my 1 yr old golf 4....how much can I get a clean title corolla sport and also d slightly damaged one I can fix easily.

Clean title 2006 corolla sport will land in lagos port for 1.2m while slight accidented is 950k. All without clearing

Thank you sir
Re: Auction Vehicles Below One Million Naira (*Updated*) by Pesuzok(m): 1:01pm On Dec 07, 2013
Dhotseal: Please how much will it cost to get an 03-06 Honda Pilot? Or 04 Honda Accord?

Clean honda pilot will be 1.6m to lagos port. Slightly accidented is 1.3m or a little less.

I have posted an EOD, you can get one within that price range of 900-950k.

Thank you sir
Re: Auction Vehicles Below One Million Naira (*Updated*) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 07, 2013
Pesuzok:
Ma'am

The landing cost for a slightly accidented murano 2009 is 1.85m, this is without clearing charges.

Can you please send me pictures?
Re: Auction Vehicles Below One Million Naira (*Updated*) by HRHGambino(m): 2:11pm On Dec 07, 2013
The EOD you posted don damage well well o for that price and mileage. By the time it gets here and one fixes it plus takes on the clearing costs, it should come around the price for a non-accidented fully cleared one. I might be interested but the price is a bit of a turn off.
Re: Auction Vehicles Below One Million Naira (*Updated*) by Pesuzok(m): 4:24pm On Dec 07, 2013
HRHGambino: The EOD you posted don damage well well o for that price and mileage. By the time it gets here and one fixes it plus takes on the clearing costs, it should come around the price for a non-accidented fully cleared one. I might be interested but the price is a bit of a turn off.
Sir,
I don't think that EOD is damaged as you are saying. It's just a door damage and the side airbags are still intact.

The inside and outside is clean and it's an EX(L). If I fix up that car you will buy it for 1.55m
Re: Auction Vehicles Below One Million Naira (*Updated*) by mvp2e(m): 8:13pm On Dec 07, 2013
Greetins sir! Pls can I get a slightly accidented 2007 toyota camry, n hw much will bring it to lagos...and also a 2008 honda accord so I can go for better option in terms of price and damage rate. Tnx
Re: Auction Vehicles Below One Million Naira (*Updated*) by Pesuzok(m): 9:10pm On Dec 07, 2013
Zelinjo:

Can you please send me pictures?

Email me with pesuzok@gmail.com

But here are some pics of a salvage murano

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Some Things Car Dealers Do Not Tell Their Prospective Customers. / 2004 Mercedes Benz C240- Very Clean.just Landed From The Usa.N 1.3 Million .SOLD / 2015 Model Benz S550 4matic Fully Loaded And Super Luxury Car.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.