Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,537 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

Auction Vehicles Below One Million Naira (*Updated*) - Autos (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Auction Vehicles Below One Million Naira (*Updated*) (25349 Views)

***AUCTION***Copart And Iaai Auction Vehicles brought to you by Kakaki*** / How Reliable Is Auction Export / Cars At U.S Auction Under One Million Naira - Many To Choose From. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Auction Vehicles Below One Million Naira (*Updated*) by powerbest: 5:06pm On Jan 04, 2014
Can I get a Nissan Sunny Saloon car? I mean a very clean one?
Re: Auction Vehicles Below One Million Naira (*Updated*) by Pesuzok(m): 5:37pm On Jan 04, 2014
fajoren: I am a dealer with access to all major auctions in north america and europe, how can you know the landing costs when u have not even bid nor bought the cars yet? the cars are still at the auction lots scheduled for auction dates.what if you receive the money from nigeria and the car sells at the auction for more than you envisaged.
do you start asking for more? or send the money back?
auctions cars especially for iaai are advertised a week or sometimes 2 weeks before the sale, what if the sale has passed for a specific car and i send you money.
these salvage cars cannot be driven on US roads, how can you calculate the towing transportation to your yard and later to the port into the landing costs. because apart from baltimore, miami, jacksonville or houston auctions, other auctions are way inland.

fellow nairalanders be aware, ask some questions before engaging.
Priority,this seller must buy the cars first before able to do most calculations on the landing cost to lagos.they must have photos of the respective cars in their possession. photos should not be from the iaai auction website.
sorry pesozuk, i no mean to fall ur guy but these nairalanders na my people,i just got their back.

Goodevening sir,
Thank you for your contribution

All the cars I have listed on this my thread has a buy now tag attached to it. I also know the location of the vehicle in the US.

With these information, I can calculate the total price to land the said vehicle to Nigeria.

Also, any client that calls me up regarding a vehicle I have posted, I will check on the auction first if its still available and revert back.

Thank you sir
Re: Auction Vehicles Below One Million Naira (*Updated*) by Pesuzok(m): 7:24pm On Jan 04, 2014
powerbest: Can I get a Nissan Sunny Saloon car? I mean a very clean one?

Yes sir, Which year please?
Re: Auction Vehicles Below One Million Naira (*Updated*) by Pesuzok(m): 8:01pm On Jan 04, 2014
fajoren: I am a dealer with access to all major auctions in north america and europe, how can you know the landing costs when u have not even bid nor bought the cars yet? the cars are still at the auction lots scheduled for auction dates.what if you receive the money from nigeria and the car sells at the auction for more than you envisaged.
do you start asking for more? or send the money back?
auctions cars especially for iaai are advertised a week or sometimes 2 weeks before the sale, what if the sale has passed for a specific car and i send you money.
these salvage cars cannot be driven on US roads, how can you calculate the towing transportation to your yard and later to the port into the landing costs. because apart from baltimore, miami, jacksonville or houston auctions, other auctions are way inland.

fellow nairalanders be aware, ask some questions before engaging.
Priority,this seller must buy the cars first before able to do most calculations on the landing cost to lagos.they must have photos of the respective cars in their possession. photos should not be from the iaai auction website.
sorry pesozuk, i no mean to fall ur guy but these nairalanders na my people,i just got their back.

Goodevening Sir,

I still want to put in more details and also let anyone viewing this thread understand what i do.

First you said you are a dealer, but you opened a thread on your need to buy a car; i mean every dealer knows how to get a car

https://www.nairaland.com/1580479/need-car-buy

Well that aside,

First i stay in Nigeria, in Abuja to be precise.

Here is what i do,

This copart Lot number 33877313 is for a 2000 toyota camry. The vehicle runs and drives with a side damage. The Buy It Now price is $1400; and also the vehicle will be sold on the 8th of this month which is 4 days from today.

Now i know the price of the car.

The car is located in CA, the cost of trucking to the nearest port which is Los Angeles is about $400

Copart Auction fee is $350

Paper work and gate fee is about $110

Shipping to Nigeria is about $1150

Total is $3410

Which is about 590,000 naira @173 per dollar.

I will then add my commission and other expenses to bring it up to the price i quote on this thread.

If someone calls me up for the vehicle after it has been sold, i will check and tell the person it is sold, and maybe strike a new deal.

Also auction vehicles can be driven in the US depending on the title status.

Thank you Sir

2 Likes

Re: Auction Vehicles Below One Million Naira (*Updated*) by Pesuzok(m): 9:26am On Jan 05, 2014
HaPpY sUnDaY!
Re: Auction Vehicles Below One Million Naira (*Updated*) by Pesuzok(m): 9:52am On Jan 05, 2014
haywai: Can u get Hyundai Tucson 05-06 and how much will land a slightly rear or side damage on to Tincan port.

This 2005 tucson with side damage can be landed with 1.1m to Lagos port without clearing

Re: Auction Vehicles Below One Million Naira (*Updated*) by Pesuzok(m): 11:37am On Jan 05, 2014
More

Re: Auction Vehicles Below One Million Naira (*Updated*) by Pesuzok(m): 2:15pm On Jan 05, 2014
idefua: HOW MUCH WILL LAND A 2006 TOYOTA MATRIX, AUTO TRANS, AWD, WITH SLIGHT DAMAGE, IN LAGOS, COST OF CLEARING AND DELIVERY TO OUTSIDE LAGOS.
THANKS.

Goodafternoon sir,

1m will land a slightly damaged 06 matrix to Lagos port without clearing.

Clearing is about 250 - 300k

Delivery is 40k for Ph, Abuja; depending on the state
Re: Auction Vehicles Below One Million Naira (*Updated*) by Pesuzok(m): 2:22pm On Jan 05, 2014
powerbest: Can I get a Nissan Sunny Saloon car? I mean a very clean one?

Yes you can sir. Please specify the year.

The Nissan sunny is called Nissan sentra in the US
Re: Auction Vehicles Below One Million Naira (*Updated*) by Pesuzok(m): 2:13pm On Jan 06, 2014
It's a beautiful day!
Re: Auction Vehicles Below One Million Naira (*Updated*) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 07, 2014
how much wld a clean 1998 honda accord WHITE v6
with custom paper
Re: Auction Vehicles Below One Million Naira (*Updated*) by rhames(m): 5:48pm On Jan 07, 2014
usanieja: I WILL JUST ADVICE GUYS BE CAREFUL! I WAS JUST SWINDLED THROUGH WWW.OLX.COM LAST WEEK ON THESE CUSTOMS/AUCTION CARS! IT WAS PAINFUL PAYING 50,000 NAIRA JUST LIKE THAT! SO BE CAREFUL

Thanks bro. Someone tried that with me and was very lucky to go with friend from a govt security apparatus who sorted things out.
Re: Auction Vehicles Below One Million Naira (*Updated*) by Pesuzok(m): 10:43am On Jan 08, 2014
I Hate 9ja: how much wld a clean 1998 honda accord WHITE v6
with custom paper
Goodmorning sir,

I can get for you a clean 99 accord with custom papers for 890k.

Thank you
Re: Auction Vehicles Below One Million Naira (*Updated*) by Pesuzok(m): 12:48pm On Jan 08, 2014
Goodday,

We also order clean rides.

Check out this clean 2006 Volkwagen Passat that just arrived.

Clean Title

https://www.nairaland.com/1585304/just-arrived-sharp-2006-volkswagen

Re: Auction Vehicles Below One Million Naira (*Updated*) by Pesuzok(m): 9:26am On Jan 09, 2014
Goodmorning NL
Re: Auction Vehicles Below One Million Naira (*Updated*) by Pesuzok(m): 8:04pm On Jan 09, 2014
Check out this 2001 Acura MDX for just 1.04m (Dollar is really high now) without clearing

Damage: None, just minor dents and scratches

Mileage: 144420

Re: Auction Vehicles Below One Million Naira (*Updated*) by Pesuzok(m): 8:05pm On Jan 09, 2014
more

Re: Auction Vehicles Below One Million Naira (*Updated*) by Pesuzok(m): 8:35pm On Jan 09, 2014
This 2003 Nissan Altima is for 700K to Lagos port.

Damage: Side and front (Easy Fix)

Mileage: 148743

Call 08037505032

Re: Auction Vehicles Below One Million Naira (*Updated*) by Pesuzok(m): 8:36pm On Jan 09, 2014
more

Re: Auction Vehicles Below One Million Naira (*Updated*) by Pesuzok(m): 8:25am On Jan 10, 2014
TGIF
Re: Auction Vehicles Below One Million Naira (*Updated*) by Pesuzok(m): 10:11pm On Jan 10, 2014
This 2001 Avalon is for 800k landing cost to Lagos without clearing.

No damage, Just normal wear

Re: Auction Vehicles Below One Million Naira (*Updated*) by Pesuzok(m): 10:12pm On Jan 10, 2014
more

Re: Auction Vehicles Below One Million Naira (*Updated*) by tunjiano: 12:24pm On Jul 18, 2014
How much will get me a slightly accidented 2001 Toyota Celica nd a 1999 Corolla.and also a non accidented one too.
Re: Auction Vehicles Below One Million Naira (*Updated*) by Pesuzok(m): 1:48pm On Jul 18, 2014
tunjiano: How much will get me a slightly accidented 2001 Toyota Celica nd a 1999 Corolla.and also a non accidented one too.

Budget 1m sir
Re: Auction Vehicles Below One Million Naira (*Updated*) by Pesuzok(m): 2:31pm On Jul 28, 2014
VIN #: KM8SC83D91U111651
Make: HYUNDAI
Model: SANTA FE G
Year: 2001
Mileage: 158677 Actual
Title Type: CLEAN TITLE
Title State: Connecticut
Has Keys: YES
Damage Description: MINOR DENTS/SCRATCHES

FOR: 600,000 To Lagos Port

Re: Auction Vehicles Below One Million Naira (*Updated*) by Engrr(m): 7:49pm On Jul 28, 2014
Hello bros, I need a 2005/2006 Camry with out much damage urgently. Can u send me any with pics as soon as possible. Pls, send to hallmarkbuz@yahoo.com
Re: Auction Vehicles Below One Million Naira (*Updated*) by Pesuzok(m): 7:52am On Jul 29, 2014
Engrr: Hello bros, I need a 2005/2006 Camry with out much damage urgently. Can u send me any with pics as soon as possible. Pls, send to hallmarkbuz@yahoo.com

VIN #: 4T1BE30K66U706769
Make: TOYOTA
Model: CAMRY LE/X
Year: 2006
Mileage: 130825 Actual
DAMAGE: HAIL

PRICE: 1.05m can get this to lagos port without clearing (considering the mileage, trim and extent of damage)

Re: Auction Vehicles Below One Million Naira (*Updated*) by Pesuzok(m): 7:52am On Jul 29, 2014
more

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Forklift Operations Training In Lagos / 2004 Mercedes Benz C240- Very Clean.just Landed From The Usa.N 1.3 Million .SOLD / Some Things Car Dealers Do Not Tell Their Prospective Customers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.