Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. - Family (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. (138634 Views)

Things Every Young Person Should Know In This Day And Age / Please Advice! How To Guide A Child That Shows Early Sign Of Homosexuality. / How Can You Locate Your Lost Child, Whom You Saw As A Baby Now Over Twenty Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by lexychuks(m): 11:47am On Nov 21, 2014

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by fhunn: 12:16pm On Nov 21, 2014
venivedivici:
Meeeeeeeeyn, I've been following this thread as well. Literally got Goosebumps too.

Well, one incident I vividly remember is from primary school, in the North. There was a graveyard not too far from my school, and it was an alternative route if you didn't come in from the main road. I never used to follow that route because my mom would normally drop me in school, but on one or two occasions I had taken it home with some friends, and we'd flex our transport money.
There was this particular day that there wasn't fuel in the car (fuel scarcity during the Abacha heyday), and my mom gave me transport instead. I decided to take the route because I wanted to have some extra money for recess. On getting to the graveyard (which of course they said was haunted), I saw a man coming from a distance, riding a bicycle. It was a bit strange because it was a short cut for pedestrians, motorists and bikers would normally use the road. As he got closer I could see that he was extraordinarily tall, and bicycle seemed to be shimmering, like it was a mirage. I was really frightened, but there was nothing I could do, so I kept on going. When he was just about to pass me I looked into his eyes and there were no irises or pupils: they were just green, shiny green, and when he smiled at me, he was toothless.
When he passed, I took some steps forward, trying to act calm, and when I looked back, he was gone.
The next thing I remember was being seated in class.
As an adult, I've come to disbelieve in ghosts and the like, but I still know that there's the metaphysical as much as the physical.
Will update as it comes to mind.
I'm new here, but for what it's worth, this's the most interesting thread I've come across here.

He went to visit his fellow graveman na grin
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by dayveed1(m): 1:57pm On Nov 21, 2014
I've been told never to tell the story again because no one will ever believe me
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Roon9(m): 2:17pm On Nov 21, 2014
negbenebor:
I followed this thread yesterday,read d stuff about old soul nd dis morning my sis gave birth to a baby boy which came earlier than d due date and my dad died this morning too.

Yea! Sorry for ur loss, I can totally relate with this, few months after my father died my sista also delivered, they said when the baby came. Its skin was kinna scaly..... Forward 4yrs, now dis lil kid actos so matured n seems to have exactly those same habits my dad has. Creepy somtyms
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by 1shortblackboy: 2:21pm On Nov 21, 2014
Gemc3:

me too! cheesy
sorry no vex o I know its off topic but u fine no be small shocked

1 Like

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Zapence(m): 2:38pm On Nov 21, 2014
sylvalord:
It's called de javu, DE JAVU dammit angry you guys should stop behaving like a bunch of illiterates angry

Yeah it is called de javu, we all know. But does knowing what it is called explain what really IT IS, or WHY it happens?

6 Likes

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by sandyd: 3:24pm On Nov 21, 2014
My own experience was when l was pregnant for my son. My father unknown to me was dying at midnight I suddenly developed high fever so high that my hubby was awake all night. Fast forward after birth my son is a replica of my dad and even my sisters call him “baba mi” meaning their father. Strangely my dad had a great love for pap /ogi and my son is almost 3yrs and he must take three bottles of pap/ogi over the night. Strange or coincidence.
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by ebbyneza(m): 4:31pm On Nov 21, 2014
I was about 8 or 9 years old. I was outside our compound one early morning and suddenly when I looked up the sky, I saw the clouds form the face of Jesus (just the way we see in pictures/movies). I ran inside to call everyone but when they came out, the cloud immediately moved away and was just like the regular cloud. No one believed me except my mom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by ajois: 4:32pm On Nov 21, 2014
pqmeup:

Please ebuetor,how possible is it to meet this your friend? I beg to be contacted. 08038812073,call me Arinze.
Plzz
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by ajois: 4:34pm On Nov 21, 2014
pqmeup:

Please ebuetor,how possible is it to meet this your friend? I beg to be contacted. 08038812073,call me Arinze.
Plzz I need his help too call me when yu are able to reach him 08187007851
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by ajois: 4:37pm On Nov 21, 2014
[quote author=ebuetor post=20014523]I for one can still remember when i was 5 years old , i was with my dad in his car at night. So while we were about to take a right turn into our street, i saw at the corner of the road a huge shining ''man'',he was shining better than a flourescent bulb, and he was as tall as an electric pole. He just stood there, like a guard. His movement were slow. As my dad slowly took the bend, i watched his face, my dad seems to take no notice of the image,so i tapped him on his arm and pointing,''daddy look at''. He looked but replied with ''what is it?''. I knew he didn't see what i saw. Up till this day, i still wonder what that being is.
cud yu plzzzzzzzzzzzz call 08187007851
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by thecommunist(m): 7:59pm On Nov 21, 2014
cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by johnbuck81(m): 8:35pm On Nov 21, 2014
pls wats d meaning of d name(odigiri)..
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by johnbuck81(m): 8:42pm On Nov 21, 2014
[quote author=century106 post=28185741]pls wats d meaning of d name "odigiri"
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 21, 2014
na wah o
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by solotutu(m): 10:25pm On Nov 21, 2014
addictiv:
While in boarding school there was a night my friend n I decided to eat cabin flakes. We waited till after lights out n got up around midnight when everyone had slept. Just as we where concluding the preparation no our down bunks. We heard a very loud screech that sent a terrible chill down my spine. It was like dat of an animal or something n we thought it was coming for us because we were awake...my friend just pushed plates n beverage under his bed while I just jejely lay down on my bed whispering hot prayers for my life. I didnt move a muscle till the nxt morning.

mehn name God save all of Una ohh..cos that was an evil Witch bird...usually cries wen sent on deadly missions of all sorts..
My own was wen I saw all my life in a flash when I was in primary school me self dontbilivit cos I my big bro wanted to cross the road, n I took off from other side few seconds late...as I crossed a long white car guess it was Volvo missed me by seconds I don't know how cos I shed av bin in hell self...I saw all my name life in a flash ...I knew it was an angel that dragged me to the other side of d road.....I still don't know how...cos I stood for more Dan 2mins staring after I saw d flash....

1 Like

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Nobody: 11:28pm On Nov 21, 2014
if anybody here attended mayflower school, ghosts or spirits should be normal thing to that person
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by negbenebor(f): 1:41am On Nov 22, 2014
shaizegotswag:
. Believe me watch that boy very well if he doesn't act like your dad then sue me !
. My sis keeps on saying she is seeing my dad's face when she looks @ her child......d child looks like my dad o.*she doesn't even know dat my dad is dead now *we re so scared to tell her
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by shaizegotswag: 4:36am On Nov 22, 2014
negbenebor:
. My sis keeps on saying she is seeing my dad's face when she looks @ her child......d child looks like my dad o.*she doesn't even know dat my dad is dead now *we re so scared to tell her
. That's good and you will find a way to tell her maybe now and your dad should be there on the naming day right?
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Kidstell: 9:08am On Nov 22, 2014
when I pass through some things especially the cain times in secondary school... some form of understanding comes from my memory as if I have once passed through it... The information mostly tells me what will result from certain actions then I would pick a different line of action. Anxiety usually ruins it sometimes. And sometimes even my new line of action still fails to achieve a different result

1 Like

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by warrenweste(m): 11:22am On Nov 22, 2014
NgwaManNaija4LF:
I saw a ghost,it was during my senior secondary years,by then I use to steal some agric chickens and corn from the school premesis. During that pariod, I do check the system and movements from the school and then return to my operation,it was just a turn amongst us living at day students,also it was boys school and we use to give those items code word like "engine" So,anyone has to provide one engine in a day and I was part of the click grin

One lonely day, after stealing from the school and on my way home to meet the boys which is not far from our house,then their was a heavy rain,as I droped the stool with the stolen items to check around before jumping out to the main road,as I was returning back to pick the item after much confirmation that the raod is clear-then I saw a very large and huge black lady staring at the stool,as I noticed it, my body was almost freezed, then slowly, I withdrew from the track and pick up a race,even Usine bolt wouldn't have caught me that very day grin

When I returned back to the hostel, I never discuss the issue with them out of fear! But I later told them that I will no longer do it again and they should respect my view which they accepted and that was the end. But I was so sure that it was a ghost and God that saved me. This encounter change my life.I'm grateful to God to be alive today.

grin grin
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Gemc3(f): 4:51pm On Nov 22, 2014
1shortblackboy:
sorry no vex o I know its off topic but u fine no be small shocked

Thank you
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by gorgeousnogo(f): 5:50pm On Nov 22, 2014
Well, my experience wasnt ghost related.... My mum seized my brother's toy gun. I was like 5yrs old or there about. Wasnt up to 8yrs. I dreamt that night that my mum kept the gun on top of her wardrope. The next morning, i told my siblings but none of them believed me, i had to take them to my mum's room. I told my brother to remove the box on top of the wardrope, he did and saw the gun there... That's the one and only experience that i can never 4get. I just wish i could experience such again
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by 190: 7:55pm On Nov 22, 2014
very nice thread been reading it for 3days now

been the best in a long while anyways my tale

na wa oh this thread sha

anyways when i was little about 11 or so i used to pick wild fruits with my friends

while coming back from school despite i had a regular sorta transport school bus i rather walk with my friends after playing football

after school hours and also pick fruits anyways we were under a cashew tree one hot day around 4pm when we noticed someone

on white kneeling down we kept our distance a friend threw a rock toward the creature and it Jerked into life chasing all of us in various paths

I dont know how i found myself on the main route but i remember running home that day without my shoes cos they were slowing me down

the next day i met my other 2 friends at the assembly line in the morning and we all agreed to keep it a secret thats how our adventures ended

till date i havent said nothing to any one lol

cc:

share yours if you've got

chycoroxie(f), sassyangel1(f), PretiEbony(f), butterflyy(f), kayjasper(f), NLprincess(f), didicold(f), Easybaby(f), RealHotGirl(f), zeb04(m), Fellycutie(f), Agrika(f), Jovanna(f), amanda2013(f), ifyroberts(f), shirleywhyte(f), tudej(f), nichole2(f), mixedchic(f), jemsi(f), horny4u(f), peggycious(f), mystiquegal(f), blueeyes1, bobeefc(f), yeye4live(m), Dawn123(f), Princesszoe, Lobi(f), chic91(f), Confirmbabe(f), CocoLoca(f), caribchic(f), Popowaa, Omobarca, omiobo, Blackgold09(f), MzHolly(f), babe4chi(f), Omavik(f), Kosigift(f), MissFibre(f), PrettySpicey(f), Monicasque(f), suregirl1(f), babybird82(f), chocolatedamsel, Teespice(f), Cestmoi1(f), nikkyshyne(f), urchbarbie(f), sexymoma(f), Princeparix(m), Luvlystar(f), elai123(f), mobuch(m), HStar89(f), MariamUT(f), Thorpe85(f), critique101(f), Graise(m), fairygeh(f), Sanboy25, mideeniafe(f), MrCork, Princessmel(f), Brilliance9000, StChristina(f), sweettease(f), jtenna(f), Svelteb(f), hersweetness(f), kofsy, Crosbyy(f), BarbieBlues(f), Mindependent(f), theasianwife(f), roseybridge(f), Enegod(m), aniispice(f), aniiii(f), Sonia4love(f), Zanxx(f), luvgurl(f), maaria(f), Florena(f), Missonas(f), luizworld, texanomaly(f), neenaadjei(f), lilpearl(f), SugaryBelle(f), PatraE(f), chuglothen(f), bjstardom(m), Jhenny(f), amourpure(f), cremeandchic, lalaberry(f), HoneyPrincess(f), mimiejacobz(f), kayalla(f), Heartibaby(f), ayobase, MizEmerald(f), LuluSparklez(f), brownbooby(f), Amaaskia(f), Difaith(f), repogirl(f), Temismith, mariblizzy(f), anonymous12(f), Speakdatruth, nikkypearl(f), razznaija(f), Lois20(f), NLGwoodey, Tholudee(f), Finland(m), bumzel89(f), Aitty(f), goldenbee, MissEndowed1(f), bizzle2, virginice(f), belily(f), GoldenLady1, benny2015(f), Ireonsen(f), mysticgal(f), rali123(f), anibebe, Imprida(f), nawtishawti, EzePromoe, pinkydaisy(f), fruityjojo(f), sexiestchic(f), amtalkin(f), NessaFresh(f), parryon(f), emilyone(f), nnecar(f), Creamish(f), adaobi123(f), mirob(f), amarush(f), adabeke12(f), alutacontinua(m), marianazme(f), Moib(f), bbeckky, olashas(f), CocoSprinkles(f), candygosh(f), specialguest(f), mariannlove(f), njaluv(f), CeCeBillz(f), 2sexynet, Maya2pretty(f), Mygoldie(f), victorian(f), damilolaluv(f), 2sexycom, sexybash(f), blackbeau1(f), Switsex(f), Shakirababy, Mizkeri(f), totalbaby(f), Bluediamond1(f), amygreat24(f), Flytefalls(f), ChopUrMoni, MadamSouthy(f), inspiredm(m), Bootybuttchic(f), LadyTC, poshest(f), Sleek2(f), arewabee52(f), CrimsonLove(f), mzdee(f), Dextra(f), janejive(f), livialives(f), star4(f), sexyshe(f), luvmijeje(f), blood1(f), THEAMAKA, fukcwitme(f), Shugamania(f), moreeni(f), Ellylace(f), InkedNerd(f), Omolola1(f), quin9(f), nizelgirl(f), nekaa(f), ability93(f), detreasuredone, ifysimple(f), Rehil(f), Unique3(f), 190theclown, Sapphire86(f), Osareime(f), mataz(f), anthoniaz(f), pearlhapi(f), jude33084(m), BecaciaBarbie(f), damilola231(f), queene(f), loveslife(f), FlowerPower(f), sweetchicks(f), oyin50(f), sleekprincesses, UmericanGirl(f), ivorybabe88(f), Pritheeann(f), toria1980(f), malaria(f), Digital(f), labasulla(f), Rooneyboy(m), mamagee3(f), Tenderly1(f), swtdarling(f), mimibets(f), LaParisienne(f), Rukemi291(f), ladunsky(f), ijebabe, j1990, JallowBah(f), luscioustrish(f), annita19(f), Creamychic(f), PresGEJ(m), Alleinad(f), OAM4J, LesbianBoy(f), otodeluxe(m), bennyraz, jackpot(f), 2buff(m), Ogbeche77, 2sexy(m), cowgurl, DaDoctor, DailyNews(m), Dondav(m), flairlady(f), dabrake(m), onila(f), cindyrella(f), claire190, teagurl, Mallow, Mzph(f), coogar

5 Likes

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by twerkjack: 8:13am On Nov 23, 2014
EMILO2STAY:
dont understand u.
see it like if life was a movie ȋ̝̊̅̄
See scenes ahead of time. Not all just one or two.
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by PedroJP(m): 6:49pm On Nov 23, 2014
solotutu:

mehn name God save all of Una ohh..cos that was an evil Witch bird...usually cries wen sent on deadly missions of all sorts..
My own was wen I saw all my life in a flash when I was in primary school me self dontbilivit cos I my big bro wanted to cross the road, n I took off from other side few seconds late...as I crossed a long white car guess it was Volvo missed me by seconds I don't know how cos I shed av bin in hell self...I saw all my name life in a flash ...I knew it was an angel that dragged me to the other side of d road.....I still don't know how...cos I stood for more Dan 2mins staring after I saw d flash....

Lol. Where d flash enter ?
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Hayurdayle(m): 9:51pm On Nov 23, 2014
Hmmm. Nice thread.
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by holatin(m): 8:43am On Nov 24, 2014
century106:

It's been ages so I don't remember the author's name but the author is a Catholic priest and I read this book in 1996. If you are a Catholic and really need the book, you can visit one of them Pauline libraries to see if you can get one. Alternatively if you know a catholic priest in southeast Nigeria, he is likely to have a copy of that book.
am not a catholic, I just love reading a lot.
downloading one PDF about demon
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 24, 2014
OH my God...i have been away for some time now and so my things have really taken place here. So sorry if i didnt respond to all your messages, it was nit intentional. my new job seems to take a whole lot of my time these days. I recieved so many email, that prompted me to come check whats going on here.
Where should i start from....hmmmm

2 Likes

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 24, 2014
would like to say am very greatful for everyone that has contributed whole heartedly , truthfully and massively to the growth of this thread. My prayer is that as someone reads your own experience that will get an enlighten wisdom, that they are not alone. They are not strange. And that the early stages of s child's life is very , most important, to affect the future.

I also want to use this medium/oppurtunity to clear the air on something because so many people have been sending me mails, in which if i do not answer them, or dont answer fully, they may think am being pompous or ignorant. Its never so. This is a reason why i choosed to back off from such sensitive counseling spiritual duty as mine is....

While growing up even to early adult stage, then, i had all the time in the world. I use to listen to people talk to me about things so deep and spiritual, that when i ''tune'' into the future for them, i see, speak and tell them what will be. Excertly the way it will be. The truth be told, for every person i helped, i get punished for it. Its more or less like, the agent affecting the person, knowing fully well that i have given the key for their release wont go and hunt down who help their victim out of their grip. That week will be hell a serious battle. Attacking everything thats mine. Thats why i will forever respect pastors that carry out deliverance. You need a lot of holiness, protection and alertness spiritually to do such works.

Someone once said to me right here on this thread that if you do not use your gift , you tend to loss it gradually afterwards. I didnt accept that fact, but really, now i do.

Okay, What do i mean...as one grows older more responsibilties is bestowed on one, and its either your spiritual life decline or you just get blinded, and weak by the rush of city life. But thankGod i still hear the voices of my angel as clear as a loud speaker, even when i fall short of the glory of God. I am for ever greatful for that love( you know,growing up i actually thought everyone could do the same. Communicate. That is, get instant assist and response from your guardian angel like i do have), and another gift that is still in me is the ability to see all the information i need from a person past and future, present, anytime i choose to, even though i fear to do this because of the consequences.

I have not been reponding to your mails because for now, i am not strong to defend my self spiritually. I dont know why i get the attacks ( a lady once told me to cover my self with the blood of jesus after every spiritual session with anyone) . Pastors in the house can enlighten us on this. So because of this i stopped attending to people, even till this moment. You wont be there with me when am suffering the consequences.

Let me give you an example.
This is what happened to me a month back or there about...

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (34) (Reply)

Counselling: Strictly For Couples And Intending Couples! / Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) / Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.