Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,661 members, 7,820,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. - Family (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. (138711 Views)

Things Every Young Person Should Know In This Day And Age / Please Advice! How To Guide A Child That Shows Early Sign Of Homosexuality. / How Can You Locate Your Lost Child, Whom You Saw As A Baby Now Over Twenty Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by nnowu(f): 7:20pm On Jun 27, 2017
I saw Jesus,he asked me for water,i got it and he was no where to be found
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by tuscani: 7:35pm On Jun 27, 2017
I for one can still remember when i was 5 years old , i was with my dad in his car at night. So while we were about to take a right turn into our street, i saw at the corner of the road a huge shining ''man'',he was shining better than a flourescent bulb, and he was as tall as an electric pole. He just stood there, like a guard. His movement were slow. As my dad slowly took the bend, i watched his face, my dad seems to take no notice of the image,so i tapped him on his arm and pointing,''daddy look at''. He looked but replied with ''what is it?''. I knew he didn't see what i saw. Up till this day, i still wonder what that being is.

Another one was when i was six year, i was in our home and my mother kept a bucket of water in the corridor , i looked closely and i saw sugar ants by the side of the bucket, mysteriously they were going inside the water on a straight line and when they get to the bottom they release themselves and float to the top, like they were under going some kind of training. I thought they were picking something at the bottom. I believe, children, when they point with their finger, they really see something we cant see.
were you treated for malaria or high fever
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 02, 2017
Thread Reopened!!!

1 Like

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 02, 2017
Platinumventure, SurestG, hill111 ,Brown14,shiitposter,sexybbstar, victornezzar, Iamharkinwaley,fatymore,khaliyah,5DMindset,GeoSpatial

Coman see dis one o, packs a punch
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 02, 2017
luminouz, Dlordsamurai, megareal, Fabem check dis out
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Brown14: 9:53am On Aug 03, 2017
Aniekpeno11:
Platinumventure, SurestG, hill111 ,Brown14,shiitposter,sexybbstar, victornezzar, Iamharkinwaley,fatymore,khaliyah,5DMindset,GeoSpatial

Coman see dis one o, packs a punch

ha! this one is the strangest o.
lemme go and start from page o first...

1 Like

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 03, 2017
Brown14:

ha! this one is the strangest o.
lemme go and start from page o first...
My brother if you start, you no go fit stop o. Enjoy sha, it's worth it
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by fatymore(f): 4:30pm On Aug 03, 2017
I love this thread...

2 Likes

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 03, 2017
fatymore:
I love this thread...
Ehn so where is my thank you nau for introducing you to the thread?
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by fatymore(f): 4:52pm On Aug 03, 2017
Aniekpeno11:

Ehn so where is my thank you nau for introducing you to the thread?
thanks dear
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by megareal: 8:09am On Aug 16, 2017
Aniekpeno11:
luminouz, Dlordsamurai, megareal, Fabem check dis out

This thread is mega. Being too busy, it took me days to read through. So many experiences mirrors my own. Thanks for the mention.

3 Likes

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 16, 2017
megareal:

This thread is mega. Being too busy, it took me days to read through. So many experiences mirrors my own. Thanks for the mention.

You most welcome!
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by TRADELYN: 6:37pm On Aug 31, 2017
I wish this thread can be revived! cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 04, 2017
Meh.. This thread is awesome..

I hope it gets revived again...
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by marttol: 10:54am On Mar 06, 2018
nnowu:
I saw Jesus,he asked me for water,i got it and he was no where to be found
discribe him please I know christ still appears to people, but... OK, describe him first.
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by marttol: 10:55am On Mar 06, 2018
tuscani:
were you treated for malaria or high fever
dont intrude into what you have never seen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Dimejimichael(m): 11:19am On Mar 06, 2018
Good evening family pls vote for my (son)Oluwajomiloju Badejoko has been entered in to CBM5 competition - please vote for us . Thank you and God bless (it's easy just click on the link n hit the button Vote counting on you all)
https://www.cussonsbaby.com.ng/campaign/cbm5/item?id=383696

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by davidif: 9:40am On Mar 12, 2018
century106:

My 'seeings' have evolved as I grew older. I still 'experience/see' things!
Let me share something that's 'recent'; it's about the end of the world!
I have seen in a vivid and very scenic trance how the world 'would end'. The strange thing? I have seen it twice, 365 days apart - that's I saw it again exactly 365 days (a year) after I saw the first one. I believe I have shared that somewhere in this forum but as I type I'm filled with goose pimples myself remembering it all so I'm going to have to skip the details about this one.

Dude, you've still not replied.
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by davidif: 9:40am On Mar 12, 2018
Oppy4God:
This thread is the best, pls revive it

As in ehn?
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by davidif: 9:42am On Mar 12, 2018
4tunebest:
Every thing you encounterd after that 'act' (The smoke from the ground, the creature,etc) and other weird stuff happens in the spiritual anytime one indulges in such secret sin, but you were just privileged to see it with your natural eyes. That wasnt the first time smoke came from the ground but that was the first time your spiritual eyes were opened to see the consequences of your act.

Thank God it's all in the past

This works like magic. I would have shared my experience but cant type long story

Dude, you need to share your story. You don't know who can learn from it.
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Purelady(f): 5:33pm On Jun 28, 2019
Beautiful thread, time spent on reading this thread not a waste.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by ahnie: 5:52pm On Jun 28, 2019
I stopped reading this thread early last year at some point Cox I was getting scared n perturb.

Nice thread tho!
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Sharoniah(f): 6:50pm On Jul 22, 2019
I really need to share mine soon, been following for years, but hesitant to type long posts

2 Likes

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by gazilion: 10:22am On Jul 23, 2019
Sharoniah:
I really need to share mine soon, been following for years, but hesitant to type long posts

Please, share and lets learn from your experience.

Shalom

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Sharoniah(f): 7:17am On Jan 19, 2020
gazilion:

Please, share and lets learn from your experience.

Shalom
Yes, I'll share it soonest, because I need help
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Sharoniah(f): 1:26pm On Feb 18, 2020
OK, I've been reluctant to post my experiences here despite reading others, because I don't know if y'all will believe me... BTW it's difficult to believe so I hardly tell anyone this part of me.
But, I think I'm ready to share with y'all, first I'll say I wish I know someone who can help me out of this mystery because I don't understand it too.
I hope we keep this thread alive too �
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Sharoniah(f): 1:35pm On Feb 18, 2020
10/11 years ago, in secondary school, I was really sick had to go home, get treatments, yet no progress.
In the quiet and dark night, I woke being very thirsty, since I couldn't get up, I was motionless... Them I saw a figure in white, who gave me a cup of water to drink... Believe me I woke up so strong in the morning like I've never been sick

6 Likes

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Sharoniah(f): 1:49pm On Feb 18, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Sharoniah(f): 2:00pm On Feb 18, 2020

1 Like

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Sharoniah(f): 2:19pm On Feb 18, 2020
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Sharoniah(f): 2:26pm On Feb 18, 2020
What about Dejavu, I've had it countlessly

2 Likes

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Sixfeetbelle: 9:53pm On Feb 18, 2020

i still see. But its more of someones future. That is if i want to. Its like downloading information from someone's hard disk. When i cant hold the information, i tell them. I have stopped doing that, because it has its side effect. I no b pastor o,its just a gift.
But still never over look what a child says,they maybe small, but their eyes are clear ''pure'', enough to see things.

In an unrelated manner, I want to know, why is your moniker not highlighted? Are you one of the mods? 'Are you a ghost?' (shivers) cheesy

I'm kinda new here and I've come across your input of various threads on this forum.

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply)

Counselling: Strictly For Couples And Intending Couples! / Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) / Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.