Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,710 members, 7,955,677 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:34 PM

Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. - Family (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. (140787 Views)

Things Every Young Person Should Know In This Day And Age / Please Advice! How To Guide A Child That Shows Early Sign Of Homosexuality. / How Can You Locate Your Lost Child, Whom You Saw As A Baby Now Over Twenty Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by sandyd: 10:09am On Feb 19, 2015
nnamdiosu:

invocation? wow. OK. I believe you are a born again Christian? if you aren't then no need to read further. except you want to and ask Jesus into your life.
if you are.... simply begin to reject and reverse the dream and every seed planted into your life during childhood.
For the fact that you saw urself in childhood could possibly mean that an evil word or arrow has been issued against you at your tender age.
note: SEEING YOUR AUNT IN THE DREAM DOING THAT DOESNT MEAN SHE REALLY IS THE ONE ......COULD BE CAMOUFLAGING POWERS. SO DONT GO Accusing HER OR SOMETHING. just go to God in prayers and ask him to shed more light on the issue. God bless u.
thanks I have done that immediately I woke up from the dream. God bless you too.
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by prissyluv(f): 10:45am On Feb 20, 2015
I hardly remember dreams. But I think I had a dream yesterday that scares me.
Looks like in my recent dreams I have been seeing one particular church(dont know the name) that its frontage is now been used as a semi-shrine. It was in my yesternit dreams that I realise it was not once that I have seen that building/church/semi shrine before.

Then,this yesternit's dream happened that a gal(dont know her)asked me to accompany her to a place. On coming back towards a double lane road which we barely passed the church/semi shrine,she asked me do I know what happened to that church i.e why the frontage was turned into a semi-shrine. I cant remember my answer to her but we followed a different lane that will lead to the same part.
Then,after waiting for her to come up quickly,I now saw a liltle baby gal within the age of 2yrs instead of that gal. I was really confused but knew somehow it was her. One thing lead to the other,I started firing prayers to her but surprising she keeps fallen and getting up. It is unlike me in dreams cos I use to have victories in cases like this even when I am drifted from God. I woke up panting seriously when I realised that this gal dont want to die permanently and will overpower me soon.

Pls,I dont know if its malaria oooo but somehow I was really scared and sense it might be a message.
What might be the message if it's message?
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by paranorman(m): 11:12am On Feb 20, 2015
prissyluv:
Looks like in my recent dreams I have been seeing one particular church(dont know the name) that its frontage is now been used as a semi-shrine. It was in my yesternit dreams that I realise it was not once that I have seen that building/church/semi shrine before.

Then,this yesternit's dream happened that a gal(dont know her)asked me to accompany her to a place. On coming back towards a double lane road which we barely passed the church/semi shrine,she asked me do I know what happened to that church i.e why the frontage was turned into a semi-shrine. I cant remember my answer to her but we followed a different lane that will lead to the same part.
Then,after waiting for her to come up quickly,I now saw a liltle baby gal within the age of 2yrs instead of that gal. I was really confused but knew somehow it was her. One thing lead to the other,I started firing prayers to her but surprising she keeps fallen and getting up. It is unlike me in dreams cos I use to have victories in cases like this even when I am drifted from God. I woke up panting seriously when I realised that this gal dont want to die permanently and will overpower me soon.

Pls,I dont know if its malaria oooo but somehow I was really scared and sense it might be a message.
hahaha.. Fear? You afriad?! Hehehehe.. You had better not be!
This is where i quote something i'v watched in a cartoon, and its quite true, "fear is the enemy of will"!

Sister, your strength is not enough. Do not be afraid at all. He effectual fervent prayer of a Child of God availeth much!

If you fail in the time of adversity, your strength is weak..
Put on the armour; the whole armour! No mercy, pray them all to death....!

Pray to God to empower you, tell the HolySpirit to overshadow you, tell God to turn you to fire, hahaha..

You'r afraid? Afraid of darkness?! Afraid??!!?! Again, you'd better not.
Are you a child of God? Genuine one?
Then isa 40:28-31, 41:9-16, jere 15:20-21, 17:18, 21:11,23:19...
Enough there is for you in those books.

Even I still am fighting a battle, a fierce one and I not moved...! You know, when you fight to an extent that the enemy uses death and infirmity as weapons, but it shall not stand, neither shall it come to past!

Since you'v been having this dream frequently, do not take it lightly.

God be with you and figght for us all. Onward, Christain Soldiers, Ah woah!!!!

8 Likes

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by gazilion: 2:16pm On Feb 20, 2015
prissyluv:

@Prissyluv,
I perceive that when you were about the age of the little girl you saw in your dream, someone may have taken you or your name to a place (which looked like a church but actually a satanic altar or shrine). That altar or shrine is still active and need be destroyed. I don't believe the girl is the problem, the altar/shrine is. It needs be uprooted or set on fire by prayer.

These Four prayer points will do justice to it if you pray fervently:
1. Every active altar, operating against my life be destroyed completely in the name of Jesus.
2. Every connection of my life to this shrine/altar, be destroyed in the name of Jesus.
3. Agents of darkness ministering at this altar/shrine, go into permanent detention in Jesus name.
4. I loose myself from evil dedications and rededicate myself to God the father, God the Son and God the HolyGhost.

Remember, to share your testimony.

Gazilion.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by prissyluv(f): 6:26pm On Feb 20, 2015
gazilion:

@Prissyluv,
I perceive that when you were about the age of the little girl you saw in your dream, someone may have taken you or your name to a place (which looked like a church but actually a satanic altar or shrine). That altar or shrine is still active and need be destroyed. I don't believe the girl is the problem, the altar/shrine is. It needs be uprooted or set on fire by prayer.

These Four prayer points will do justice to it if you pray fervently:
1. Every active altar, operating against my life be destroyed completely in the name of Jesus.
2. Every connection of my life to this shrine/altar, be destroyed in the name of Jesus.
3. Agents of darkness ministering at this altar/shrine, go into permanent detention in Jesus name.
4. I loose myself from evil dedications and rededicate myself to God the father, God the Son and God the HolyGhost.

Remember, to share your testimony.

Gazilion.
Thank you so much. I will pray this prayer tonight though I prayed similiar prayer when I woke up. Pls do remember me in your prayers too.
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by paranorman(m): 6:26pm On Feb 20, 2015
gazilion:

Gazilion. Nnamdiosu. Ebuetor
i have had this dream sometimes ago. I keep to a path, treading down it, walking smoothly, suddenly, this force pulls me off the path i am trailing. Its an unseen force, it drags me off my path against my will. Its a powerful force and its always a struggle in the dream. I've had it more than once i think.
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by nnamdiosu(m): 7:44pm On Feb 20, 2015
paranorman:

i have had this dream sometimes ago. I keep to a path, treading down it, walking smoothly, suddenly, this force pulls me off the path i am trailing. Its an unseen force, it drags me off my path against my will. Its a powerful force and its always a struggle in the dream. I've had it more than once i think.

Hmmmmm. OK firstly like Daniel said all dream interpretations come from God. so no matter what I or any one says you still ought to meet God personally for further clarifications (unless you feel an inner peace or conviction that my reply is from God)
first of all without mincing words....you have a very big (but winnable) battle to fight. very big. I perceived its coming from your foundation.
walking on the path smoothly means you have been destined for greatness, for a smooth journey in life. thats the original plan of God for you. but that POWER that DRAGS YOU OFF THE SMOOTH PATH AGAINST YOUR WILL IS AN EVIL POWER DETERMINED NOT TO LET IT HAPPEN. A DREAM HAPPENING TWICE MEANS IT SHOULD BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY. you are going to have to CRITICALLY LOOK DEEPLY INTO YOUR LIFE. IS THERE ANY LEGAL GROUND THAT THE ENEMY CAN HAVE AGAINST YOU?
also its time to game the battle to the gates of your enemies. dong wait for the battle or hardship to start before you start praying. starting now will be an advantage. God will surely see you through in Jesus name.Amen.
and I pray that the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly. its well God bless you.
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by paranorman(m): 8:01pm On Feb 20, 2015
nnamdiosu:

Hmmmmm. OK firstly like Daniel said all dream interpretations come from God. so no matter what I or any one says you still ought to meet God personally for further clarifications (unless you feel an inner peace or conviction that my reply is from God)
first of all without mincing words....you have a very big (but winnable) battle to fight. very big. I perceived its coming from your foundation.
walking on the path smoothly means you have been destined for greatness, for a smooth journey in life. thats the original plan of God for you. but that POWER that DRAGS YOU OFF THE SMOOTH PATH AGAINST YOUR WILL IS AN EVIL POWER DETERMINED NOT TO LET IT HAPPEN. A DREAM HAPPENING TWICE MEANS IT SHOULD BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY. you are going to have to CRITICALLY LOOK DEEPLY INTO YOUR LIFE. IS THERE ANY LEGAL GROUND THAT THE ENEMY CAN HAVE AGAINST YOU?
also its time to game the battle to the gates of your enemies. dong wait for the battle or hardship to start before you start praying. starting now will be an advantage. God will surely see you through in Jesus name.Amen.
and I pray that the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly. its well God bless you.
i have been praying, seriously..
I once battled with the force one time in the dream. This time, it got fiercer. It was pulling me off in different direction even towards the sky, and i was praying violently, speaking in tongues and i wasn't even afraid! Infact, it got to a point where i was speaking in tongues and laughing(the laughter you have when you know you'v got God on your side) and same time, praying violently. Twas a serious battle and by the time i was calling Holyghost fire, i woke up.

The interpretation my spirit gave me was that the demonic force was pulling me off the path of greatness, very similar to yours but like you said, i will pray.

About my foundation, I will make an enquiry from God and as regards the legal grounds, I am lost here. I will pray it out.

Thank you...
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by sandyd: 1:13am On Feb 21, 2015
nnamdiosu:

What are the ways the enemy has legal ground against you pls expantiate
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by nnamdiosu(m): 8:04am On Feb 21, 2015
sandyd:

What are the ways the enemy has legal ground against you pls expantiate

legal grounds are lawful reasons or right that give the enemy access or the right to operate in the lives of someone. the bible says in the book of job that he that breaks the edge the serpent shall strike....
1. generational dedication to an idol or shrine ( ONE OF THE MAJOR REASONS SOME LADIES HAVE SPIRITUAL HUSBANDS- THEY'VE BEING MARRIED OFF TO A FAMILY IDOLS BY THEIR FORE FATHERS without even their knowledge) Becoming a born again Christian doesn't automatically remove you from their list. that's why in the book of judges even after God himself called Gideon t serve him, he still told him that SAME DAY to CUT DOWN ALL THE IDOLS OF HIS FATHER's HOUSE AND BURN THEM DOWN (BY HIS OWN HANDS).

2. reading, practising or having possession of occultic books and materials. (ALL THOSE SIX AND SEVSN BOOKS OF MOSES, GRAIL MESSAGE, BOOKS FROM TIBET, MYSTIC BOOKS, EKANKAR AND AMORC ETC)

3. engaging in forninication and adultery. (IT IMMEDIATELY TRANSFERS DEMONS TO AND FRO INTO A PERSONS LIFE)

in general, committing any sin at all gives the enemy legal ground or the right to operate in someone's lives but the ones I listed give swift access. God bless you double.

3 Likes

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by sandyd: 8:56pm On Feb 21, 2015
Ok thanks
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by nnamdiosu(m): 9:11pm On Feb 21, 2015
uwc sandyd
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by oseiwe(m): 2:17am On Feb 22, 2015
I have some questions to ask here after going through some posts.
I mostly dream of seeing myself as a liberator in past surroundings, like my secondary school or where I grew up.
The locations and actions are my major concern.
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Joel3(m): 9:55am On Feb 22, 2015
oseiwe:
I have some questions to ask here after going through some posts.
I mostly dream of seeing myself as a liberator in past surroundings, like my secondary school or where I grew up.
The locations and actions are my major concern.
dreaming of childhood, in past event like school church, former house, childhood friends means set back. When this dream is recurring one cannot progress forward.

4 Likes

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by oseiwe(m): 11:20am On Feb 22, 2015
Joel3:
dreaming of childhood, in past event like school church, former house, childhood friends means set back. When this dream is recurring one cannot progress forward.
what about the situations I see in it?
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by nnamdiosu(m): 12:20pm On Feb 22, 2015
oseiwe:

what about the situations I see in it?

thank you for the interpretation bro joel3 but we shouldnt forget one thing. WHEN EVER WE ARE INTERPRETATING DREAMS WE MUST MAKE SURE THAT WE COVER ALL ASPECTS AND LEAVE NOTHING OUT .

OK. bro oseiwe like I always say only God gives interpretation . I'm just a human that can err. first all all the most important part of a dream is what you see your self DOING IN THE DREAM. YOU SAID YOU WERE LIBERATING PEOPLE. THAT'S A GOOD THING.that's you were delivering people from captivity? from bondage? that's good.
the next point is the environment or location. you said your fathers house or former secondary school right? that means your foundation or beginning or root.
I BELIEVE THAT THIS IS A GOOD DREAM. IT SIGNIFIES THAT GOD WANTS TO USE YOU AS A BATTLE AXE, AS HIS DELIVERER TO HELP AND DELIVER PEOPLE FROM YOUR VILLAGE/FOUNDATION/ROOT ETC FROM BONDAGE. LIKE JOSEPH ETC. but still go back to God and ask for more clarification. has the dream happened more that once? two or more times means it must surely come to pass. God bless you . amen

1 Like

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by oseiwe(m): 1:23pm On Feb 22, 2015
nnamdiosu:

thank you for the interpretation bro joel3 but we shouldnt forget one thing. WHEN EVER WE ARE INTERPRETATING DREAMS WE MUST MAKE SURE THAT WE COVER ALL ASPECTS AND LEAVE NOTHING OUT .

OK. bro oseiwe like I always say only God gives interpretation . I'm just a human that can err. first all all the most important part of a dream is what you see your self DOING IN THE DREAM. YOU SAID YOU WERE LIBERATING PEOPLE. THAT'S A GOOD THING.that's you were delivering people from captivity? from bondage? that's good.
the next point is the environment or location. you said your fathers house or former secondary school right? that means your foundation or beginning or root.
I BELIEVE THAT THIS IS A GOOD DREAM. IT SIGNIFIES THAT GOD WANTS TO USE YOU AS A BATTLE AXE, AS HIS DELIVERER TO HELP AND DELIVER PEOPLE FROM YOUR VILLAGE/FOUNDATION/ROOT ETC FROM BONDAGE. LIKE JOSEPH ETC. but still go back to God and ask for more clarification. has the dream happened more that once? two or more times means it must surely come to pass. God bless you . amen
it has happened more than thrice. I was thinking it was victory over problems but good situations I was in control of has just upturned and it's not getting any better, even though I've been loyal to the faith.
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by nnamdiosu(m): 1:46pm On Feb 22, 2015
oseiwe:

it has happened more than thrice. I was thinking it was victory over problems but good situations I was in control of has just upturned and it's not getting any better, even though I've been loyal to the faith.

my brother I understand Becos I have that kind of destiny and I know the kind of battles we face. you should understand that only a glorious destiny would be attacked by the devil. or do u think that the devil who knows you are coming to attack him will not try to discourage you? just keeping on serving God and be true to the faith . its well brother. amen
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by SporaD8: 9:45pm On Feb 22, 2015
@ nnamdiosu and Joel3, How can one effectively nullified these dreams; especially when it seems like the more you pray about it, the more frequently it occurs?
nnamdiosu:

Joel3:
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by nnamdiosu(m): 9:36am On Feb 23, 2015
SporaD8:
@ nnamdiosu and Joel3, How can one effectively nullified these dreams; especially when it seems like the more you pray about it, the more frequently it occurs?@ nnamdiosu and Joel3, How can one effectively nullified these dreams; especially when it seems like the more you pray about it, the more frequently it occurs?@ nnamdiosu and Joel3, How can one effectively nullified these dreams; especially when it seems like the more you pray about it, the more frequently it occurs?@ nnamdiosu and Joel3, How can one effectively nullified these dreams; especially when it seems like the more you pray about it, the more frequently it occurs?
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by SporaD8: 9:51am On Feb 23, 2015
?
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by paranorman(m): 3:59pm On Feb 23, 2015
SporaD8:
?
there are no special way bro, pray it off..! I can't advise you to start looking for some pastor or prophet or seer, nobody can be trusted in these last days.

Pray your way out, pray brother and do not faint. I can relate.

1 Like

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by solotutu(m): 10:40pm On Mar 20, 2015
PedroJP:

Lol. Where d flash enter ?

a quick short flash of my life..in seconds like my eye nd brain absorbed it all in a second..thats what i meant..funny when i remember,but true man
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by veave(f): 10:43am On Mar 21, 2015
I had this dream yesterday that is really disturbing. Please help me interpret.

I took siesta yesterday afternoon. In my dream i saw myself leading a very big crowd in praise and worship(i'm actually in choir in church) the thing is i led it so well even better than i normally would in real life. I woke up soo spent and weak. Please is this an attack or what? This is not the first time its happening but yesterdays own got me soo tired.

2 Likes

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Messilistic: 10:15am On Mar 22, 2015
Theres obviously a call of God upon ur life. Since this is not the first time ur experiencing this. i suggest u spend quality time to pray and ask the holy spirit for guidance. By this ur call will be clear to u
veave:
I had this dream yesterday that is really disturbing. Please help me interpret.

I took siesta yesterday afternoon. In my dream i saw myself leading a very big crowd in praise and worship(i'm actually in choir in church) the thing is i led it so well even better than i normally would in real life. I woke up soo spent and weak. Please is this an attack or what? This is not the first time its happening but yesterdays own got me soo tired.

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by activefibre1(m): 5:50pm On Mar 24, 2015
ebuetor:
everything you are about to read here came to me when i asked about Nigeria in the year 2015. I understand some of it's content, but will write it down has i got it. Its not from me, am only a voice. I may update it, if i get more.
All are in parable....

The new year kicks off on a good tone, the excitment, preparation, the work in progress, the plan from those above. Finger crossed, but assurance certain, a smile, a joy, an expected progress.
The tension, the little dog shall call out. The good shall cry but it for a short time as the tear shall turn to exceedly great joy, becos of this they will be more serious with what is to be done.
A sudden silence, like the stillness of the water, the dead as gone to sleep, finally in their grave, as their disturbances as seized to be. Another type of noise, better normal, more human noise began to take its place. Quickly progress is achieved. Opening of doors. Some as been closed for a long time, this time its opened. More doors spring open at quick susessions. I can feel the peace and progress. The top is achievable for the mighty giant. Other little giant are experiencing a nose dive, but this mighty giant rose higher. It is certain.
Little very little itches here and there...but that should not bother anyone, at the begining of the 4th born. It brings sadness to the heart but unites us greater. After this crash, comes the calm,progressive, happy moment that is much expected. This sad moment will last for three weeks and at the begining of the fourth week the seed from the burnt land shall prout again. What a month.
Nothing much happen here...only that a woman may take the lead on something, an arrow head. An iron fist. The people are more reserved, more thoughtful, coming together to dialouge, more matured. An important death of distraction, will not turn the people away from dialouging. The evil of distraction will not turn the people away from the , TALK.
On this month a name as been made , tagged on the country. She is beautified publicly, she blushed with humilty and pride. An encourage ment, for those, UNDER, to work, harder. He that is smart should use this oppurtunity.
Darkness tries to over shadow the light, at this month. It over shadows but the light can be put off, both light a darkness stays together.
An octupus with many arms raise, who is he? I dont know. But its hand a pressing the right button.
The building has began, in every aspect, in every area. Its huge.
Its made with iron.
There is friction in this month, vicious anger. This month represent a recap of what a desert feels like.
The fight. Its sad.
Aw usual, after the rain comes the rainbow. And after the storms comes the silver lining. It cools the heated ground.
The beauty of the flower has blossom.
The last month of the year, their is a crocodile in the water. A dangerious trap. A month of warning. Serious warning...

Oga ebuetor, good evening.
I can still remeber this ur prophesy, and hav been trying to crack it up, well des ar my observations.
You said the old dog shall call out,are you talking abt buhari
You said the tears will be changed to great joy, the dead shall go to sleep, are u refering to the victory over bokoharam in some states
You said quickly progress is achieved, well is this one the fast propagander GEJ is playing on people , to convince them of election or is it still in the future
You said the top is achieved by d mighty giant(u.s.a),while other giants like china, nigeria and the likes experience a nose dive(economy)
You said a woman will take the lead on somtin, are you saying GEJ will win, and okonjo iwela will be active or wat
You wrote abt building and its made of iron, are you referinn to automobile construction, bridges..e.t.c
I don dey this write up since dey watch....pls feed back. I beg.
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by pepeyoyo: 9:52pm On Mar 24, 2015
i have been following this thread for a while i think i am ready to add my dreams too.

firstly as a child i can remember having a dream where someone called my name into a mortar and pounded it the third time and i answered and woke up crying don't know if this has a meaning or its an aftermath of a scary yoruba movie i watched .

secondly i remember when i was in secondary school , i dreamt that my pastor's wife and another woman who heads a unit in the church took me to a river in white wrappers and with a fowl in hand and made me kneel down by the river while calling out to what i dont know. woke up scared and i av never mentioned this to anyone since then this is my first time.

Thirdly will like to know if flying in a dream is good or bad.

Lastly, there is a lady in my office who we don't get along so well, as a Christian i always go out of my way to talk to her even when its not necessary just to be sure i am not keeping malice with her. there was a time i dreamt that i should stop going to her office to gist if i want to be progressive (there are other ppl who i get along with in the same office) cause most times the gists are more of gossip than not. so i stopped she kept complaining that i av stopped coming into their office. the hatred became worse. a few days ago i dreamt that we had a terrible physical fight and i confronted her very boldly in the dream i felt good that i was able to confront her.

my question : is the dream a manifestation of our relationship in the real life or its just an expression of my imagination before i slept?.
Ebuator and Co pls come to my rescue
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by activefibre1(m): 9:08am On Mar 25, 2015
the poster above me, e b like sey u know watin happen for my place of work yesterday too. Omo my ear hear enough. Ok watin happen be sey, dem wan promote people and he get this church girl wey no dey talk but they see vision wella, she b dey follow me talk sometimes abt injustice placed on her by our '' poses occult bosses'' dem, or she fit tell me watin go happen in few weeks time. And e go happen. Oneof our oga na woman wey wicked no be small. This my friend tell me how she dream sey the woman turn yellow dog dey dance, the woman yellow for real life, as she b wan touch the dog na so the dog bite am, but she b use another hand injure the dog for head. As my friend reach office the woman done dey find her sef, come they give my friend hell for office, everybody sef wonder. But i no knw hw dis girl dey do am she dey always get upper hand. She even tell me sey many ppl for the work, der destiny done dey locked by some of the superoir ppl dem as dem knw der sef. Everyday as this girl tell me na fight for dream wit this our oga. N wit my korokoro eye my friend greet this woman she no answer. Na so oneday after break my friend tell me sey she dream sey she finally crush madam head for dream. She sey sometin go happen. One week later, madam write false partition against this my friend, send am go headquarter make them sake my friend, but he back fire, as the following day madam go make big mistake, she come find her sef for headquarter they answer question, a week later instead make dem sake my frind ,omo, na madam ooo. My friend sey she later see as madam dey beg am for dream. The following day after we done hear the shockin news of the sake of the great wicked woman wey everybody dey fear, she stand for door, see my friend call her, omo my friend no answer ooo. A y friend dey go, madam just shout, ''ok ooo. We will see''. this one no be sey dem tell me , i dey there.
Though the madam don comot but her agent still dey the work they give am feed back, you no go believe sey my friend no promote ooo. After all this years, even her junior done get. Me just they watch as e dey go.

7 Likes

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 27, 2015
MrCork:
.......While joggin at night...saw nigeria version of superman Flynn next to a plane..and then I ask him for direction!! angry
if it aint MrCork cheesy
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Saraha1(f): 3:17pm On Mar 27, 2015
@active fibre, this is serious. Thank God for the sister life, if not by now they would have crush her .

A prayerless christain is the devil workshop.
God help is all.

3 Likes

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Saraha1(f): 3:24pm On Mar 27, 2015
All to Jesus.

2 Likes

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 01, 2015
activefibre1:

Oga ebuetor, good evening.
I can still remeber this ur prophesy, and hav been trying to crack it up, well des ar my observations.
You said the old dog shall call out,are you talking abt buhari
You said the tears will be changed to great joy, the dead shall go to sleep, are u refering to the victory over bokoharam in some states
You said quickly progress is achieved, well is this one the fast propagander GEJ is playing on people , to convince them of election or is it still in the future
You said the top is achieved by d mighty giant(u.s.a),while other giants like china, nigeria and the likes experience a nose dive(economy)
You said a woman will take the lead on somtin, are you saying GEJ will win, and okonjo iwela will be active or wat
You wrote abt building and its made of iron, are you referinn to automobile construction, bridges..e.t.c
I don dey this write up since dey watch....pls feed back. I beg.
ok activefiber, am sorry i didnt respond to your post earlier on, had been incredibly busy(God i need a break).
One thing about prophesy is that God is all knowing. We are only humans. An instrument. What i mean is, yes i wrote those prophesy on the....i think it was on the 27th of december 2014,while on my bed, i wroye what i saw and hear. Some i understand, and some i eont. God is all knowing. You may try to brrak or crack it up, and you may be mistaken. So it takes wisdom. Hmmm...as i said before, lets watch how all unfold. What am particular about is the positive prophesies. Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (34) (Reply)

Counselling: Strictly For Couples And Intending Couples! / Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) / Modern Igbo Baby Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.