Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

What Can You Say About Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can You Say About Her (717 Views)

Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine / Ladies, What Do You Say About Dating A Man Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can You Say About Her by drstan(m): 5:37pm On Dec 05, 2013
She said,Can you imagine? I cant believe this. He deleted me from his BBM, can't reach him his phone, he moved out from his house, removed me from his friends on facebook, blocked me on whatsapp just because i gave him the list of things i want for xmas. 1, Brazillian hair 120k, 2,Gucci bag 350k, 3,Louis vitton wallet 80k, 4, DKNY wrist watch 70k, 5,Parada shoes 140k, 6,Aldo sandals 30k, and a tecno phantum 120k. Please friends I only asked for seven items o.......did she ask for much?
Re: What Can You Say About Her by tsidra(f): 5:41pm On Dec 05, 2013
He is your boyfriend not God...

Haba!!! Can your father afford all those things.
Re: What Can You Say About Her by drstan(m): 5:43pm On Dec 05, 2013
tsidra: He is your boyfriend not God...

Haba!!! Can your father afford all those things.
hahahahaha, this coming from a female, reason why am still single...but .#wink
Re: What Can You Say About Her by tpia5: 5:45pm On Dec 05, 2013
he might as well change his name too.

abi what has he done.
Re: What Can You Say About Her by demelza: 6:20pm On Dec 05, 2013
LOL! grin
He did all that because of these small things?
See the reason why I only date Banana Iceland guys. grin
Re: What Can You Say About Her by vizboy(m): 6:28pm On Dec 05, 2013
demelza: LOL! grin
He did all that because of these small things?
See the reason why I only date Banana Iceland guys. grin
my love Longest time no saw.

@op I would do the same if I where in the guys shoe
Re: What Can You Say About Her by demola21(m): 10:50am On Dec 13, 2013
Omo na wa for the girl o! Even if nah bill gates be her boyfriend him go fear. You never marry her and she's this demanding what will happen when you put a ring on her finger

(1) (Reply)

Love/ Can U Jst Rate How Powerful Dis Love Iz / If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Is Still In Love With Her Ex-boyfriend / How Do You Know A Cheating Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.