Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,061 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Nelson Mandela Is Dead - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nelson Mandela Is Dead (65877 Views)

Nelson Mandela Is Dead / Nelson Mandela Is 'responding To Treatment' / Nelson Mandela Is Dead? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by DonaldGenes(m): 11:38pm On Dec 05, 2013
"We can't afford to be killing one another.Nelson Mandela Any man or institution that tries to rob me of my dignity will lose".Nelson Mandela

Time to read "Long Walk to a Freedom". Inspiring book about Mandela. Invictus: "I am the master of my fate. I am the captain of my soul"

This man has really left a legacy, no shoe can fit in our modern days, No SINGLE Nigerian Politician of any mixed can wear this man cap

What did Nelson Mandela's legacy mean to you?

My Last word, Rest In Peace. Our Hero. Nelson Mandela. I never got the chance to meet you but just your existence was enough & will live with me forever.

Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by alaladakosta(f): 11:39pm On Dec 05, 2013
rip madilba

1 Like

Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by Nobody: 11:39pm On Dec 05, 2013
onitshaigbo: [b] Mandela sold out the blacks of South Africa, and in this sense, sold out Africans everywhere.

Today, South Africa, unlike its neighbour Zimbabwe, is still dominated by the whites economically.

In affluent neighbourhoods of that country, black faces are the minority while the whites, who have no business being in that country, form the majority. All this, while millions of black South Africans live in shantytowns.

Tell me, did Mandela really liberate his country from the whites? Do you see China or Japan or even poor India being dominated by whites in their own countries?

Whites still have a stranglehold on the country's resources, corporations, and the profits reaped from them.

Mandela only managed to enrich his fellow ANC people, and neglected the rest of black South Africa.

Instead of seeing their terrible plight, black South Africans routinely target fellow Africans living in their midst with the utmost cruelty. All this because they are scarred psychologically from century of white oppression.

Mandela will never be a hero in my eyes. Mandela isn't fit to polish the shoes of Robert Mugabe.[/b]

I don't care if you're saying the truth or not but this is not the right time nor the right thread to vent your frustration.

Have some respect for the dead.

1 Like

Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by Idrismusty97(m): 11:39pm On Dec 05, 2013
Tomorrow frontpage. "Prophet TB joshua prophesied Mandela's death two week ago"
Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by Gelco(f): 11:40pm On Dec 05, 2013
R.I.P Madiba sad
Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by DonaldGenes(m): 11:41pm On Dec 05, 2013
[size=18pt]Mr. Mandela had died at 8:50 p.m. local time.[/size]
Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by fweshh(m): 11:43pm On Dec 05, 2013
i don cry so tay my voice don crack..buh wait o who be dis mandela sef cryi don cry so tay my voice don crack..buh wait o who be dis mandela sef

1 Like

Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by Sketch007(m): 11:43pm On Dec 05, 2013
Sleep tight Mr Madiba, though d sour taste u've left in our mouths, ur words of wisdom n strength are bt an encouragement to us all as we work to make Africa great...
Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by juman(m): 11:43pm On Dec 05, 2013
This is grieve time for all.

Nelson Mandela we love you dearly.
Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by Stlatyv(m): 11:43pm On Dec 05, 2013
oldenglish: Not on BBC, SKY, ALJAZA
its presently live on aljazerah. Age 95
Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by Nobody: 11:44pm On Dec 05, 2013
I'm trying to draw parallels with the way people will react when the likes of IBB finally pass on. What will we say? "Good riddance"?
Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by Jiggaman101: 11:44pm On Dec 05, 2013
onitshaigbo: [b] Mandela sold out the blacks of South Africa, and in this sense, sold out Africans everywhere.

Today, South Africa, unlike its neighbour Zimbabwe, is still dominated by the whites economically.

In affluent neighbourhoods of that country, black faces are the minority while the whites, who have no business being in that country, form the majority. All this, while millions of black South Africans live in shantytowns.

Tell me, did Mandela really liberate his country from the whites? Do you see China or Japan or even poor India being dominated by whites in their own countries?

Whites still have a stranglehold on the country's resources, corporations, and the profits reaped from them.

Mandela only managed to enrich his fellow ANC people, and neglected the rest of black South Africa.

Instead of seeing their terrible plight, black South Africans routinely target fellow Africans living in their midst with the utmost cruelty. All this because they are scarred psychologically from century of white oppression.

Mandela will never be a hero in my eyes. Mandela isn't fit to polish the shoes of Robert Mugabe.[/b]

Yet South Africa is ahead of any country in Africa. You can't compare South Africa to any country in Africa let alone Zimbabwe. Please come again
Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by Stlatyv(m): 11:44pm On Dec 05, 2013
oldenglish: Not on BBC, SKY, ALJAZA
its presently live on aljazerah. Age 95,a true leader. Can't jst c any 9ja leader down dat memory lane
Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by Nobody: 11:45pm On Dec 05, 2013
rudedough:

I don't care if you're saying the truth or not but this is not the right time nor the right thread to vent your frustration.

Have some respect for the dead.
so you would respect the dead but not God ? weirdo
Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by odogwuiyke: 11:45pm On Dec 05, 2013
RIP
Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by emiye(m): 11:45pm On Dec 05, 2013
RIP Mandela.

You had the selflessness quality found in 0.0000001% of black africans.
Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by ABUTHAOBAN(m): 11:45pm On Dec 05, 2013
man and death are two things dat cannot be seperated. No matter how long u live, it will eventually come.
Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by Coldfeet(f): 11:46pm On Dec 05, 2013
Rest in peace Nelson Mandela! You are one of a kind! The real black president!!! The year 1963 the peoples president was taken away by security men!! Him and his comrades were sentenced to isolation! For many painful years of hard labour. They broke rocks but their spirit was never broken! Oh no! My black president!!! Now in 1990 the peoples president came out from jail raised up his hands and said Viva viva my people! He walked the long road back to freedom! Freedom for my black president!!! Rejoice for Madiba!!!! Amandla!!!!!!!!Nkosi sikelela AFRICA.

3 Likes

Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by Bvesan(m): 11:47pm On Dec 05, 2013
Legend !
Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by nerodenero: 11:47pm On Dec 05, 2013
It will be difficult to have another leader like Nelson as the continent is filled with thieving leaders who enrich their pockets,allowing the masses to die in hunger.Though he is gone forever,his memory lives on.I dont how best to honour this enigma but one thing is certain that the world has lost a rare hero.
Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by onitshaigbo(m): 11:47pm On Dec 05, 2013
Jigga_man101:

Yet South Africa is ahead of any country in Africa. You can't compare South Africa to any country in Africa let alone Zimbabwe. Please come again

Ahead for the whites, not really for the black Africans, who have to fight each other for the scraps fallen from the whites' table.
Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by Piege(m): 11:48pm On Dec 05, 2013
The exit of an 'ICON' Mandela passes on
Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by dewaskillz: 11:49pm On Dec 05, 2013
R.I.P legend leader hero. Father of AFRICAN. Btw suleiman's prophesy is getting fulfilled
Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by udoka2013: 11:50pm On Dec 05, 2013
r i p (celebration of life)
Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by iamswizz(m): 11:50pm On Dec 05, 2013
he lives on

1 Like

Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by Jimmybrave(m): 11:50pm On Dec 05, 2013
A true hero is gone, may his soul rest in perfect peace till that resurrection morning. Adieu! Mandella, Adieu! My Hero!
Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by DonaldGenes(m): 11:51pm On Dec 05, 2013
Mandiba with Sir Alex Ferguson, back in the days

Nelson Mandella with Beyonce _3rd Pictures

Mandella with Spice qirsl

Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by kinharold(m): 11:52pm On Dec 05, 2013
I really feel like crying. Wow, this great man passed on on my birthday; @least I now have something to share in common with Great Nelson Mandela. I dont know anyone in the whole world today that can be celebrated @ death like him. God rest his soul.

1 Like

Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by Tee14: 11:52pm On Dec 05, 2013
Rest in Perfect Peace.
A true Leader, man of justice.
Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by SweetCarrot(m): 11:52pm On Dec 05, 2013
A great tree has fallen indeed. May his soul rest in peace
Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by Amhatu(m): 11:52pm On Dec 05, 2013
May You Rest in Peace Nelson Rolihlahla Mandela.

This beautiful Song by Mbilia Bel & Tabu Ley Rochereau of DRCongo called Sisi Mandela is for you Mandiba .

[flash]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIZ0Z_54NfE[/flash]
Re: Nelson Mandela Is Dead by Eneze1(f): 11:53pm On Dec 05, 2013
Rip to the great man, Africa has lost an Icon

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (26) (Reply)

Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You / Ukraine Sailor Attempts To Sink £5 Million Yacht Of Russian Boss (pics) / George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.